Appreciating Amanda Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gertrude insisted on my accompanying her to witness retribution, along with the deprived don, one Veronica Smythe. (Yes, Amanda, I know you know her intimately. I did so love watching you peeing in her mouth the other day by the lake. And she didn't spill a drop, did she? You are a clever girl for aiming so accurately. You are such a champion at raining on Veronica's sorry little parade, aren't you? Now hush.)

Anyway, as I was saying, Gertrude advised us that she intended to show us exactly how she dealt with careless young ladies as she steamed her way down the corridor, brushing all our endeavours to calm her rage to one side. I looked to Veronica and she shrugged helplessly, but I could tell from the light in her eye that she was really looking forward to the sufferings of Alexandra.

"Mrs De Vere," I said. "I have to tell you that I do know the girl concerned."

This stopped Gertrude in her tracks: "You do?"

"Yes. I also know her step-mother well."

"Ah. Karen."

"Yes. Karen. She has told me something of you."

"Nothing too deleterious, I trust?"

"I understand from Karen that you take your responsibilities and pastoral care way beyond conventional levels."

Veronica looked startled at this revelation. I held the wretched woman's wrist firmly to stop her departing and sharing this insight into Mrs De Vere's less well-known methods with the entire common room. Discretion is my watchword after all.

"I do like to be thorough. Yes."

"And do you consider that your endeavours as far as Karen and her step daughter have been concerned have resulted in success?"

"Not if today's proceedings are anything to go by."

"There are other ways you know."

"Indeed?"

"Let me go ahead and talk to the young woman alone for a while. Wait in your secretary's office for fifteen minutes and then come in and join me."

I'll never know what went through their minds as I squared things with Alexandra next door. The girl was quite terrified having seen Gertrude's rage at first hand. Her fright turned to anger when I revealed what I had done, but I stopped her dead when I mimed once more my tongue sliding up and down Karen's nether regions.

With a little persuasion, I liberated the young woman from her clothes and placed her on her hands and knees. She was soon naked save for the collar that I had placed so lovingly around her neck on her nineteenth birthday. The finishing touch was a fine leash, which dangled pleasingly down her spine, its dark leather providing a dramatic contrast to the pallor of her teenaged flesh.

I picked up the envelope and placed it in Alex's mouth, just as Gertrude, impatient as ever, burst through the door, her acolyte hot on her heels. They paused, stunned by the sight before them. I touched the wooden desk superstitiously and wondered if this revelation was enough to calm the raging beast at the centre of Gertrude's being.

"Mrs De Vere," Alexandra whispered, after trotting across the floor and depositing the envelope at her principal's feet. "This bitch is very sorry for the distress caused and begs to make amends."

"Gertrude and Veronica," I smiled. "Allow me to present you with a real prize. Display pet."

Alexandra turned towards me and pressed her face down at my feet, splaying her thighs and positioning herself just as she had seen her mother doing. She reached behind her and spread her taut buttocks, showing off both cunt and arsehole to her astonished and apparently speechless elders.

"Good girl," I said, rewarding Alex by ruffling her hair and pressing her face against my sandaled foot, where she began to kiss and lick, just as she had seen her mother doing and just as she had practiced all through the long summer months. Could Gertrude be turned by the delightful presentation or would her disciplinary fixation win out when presented with student globes in such a provocative position? Of course she could.

My heart was beating in my mouth, but my coaching won out. Gertrude, despite her bulk, seemed to shrink back from this nubile vision of beauty before her. Veronica, however, keen for spoils that day, seized hold of her prize in one hand and the leash in the other, tugging the young woman impatiently away from my foot and towards her thin-lipped mouth.

Gertrude sat back and watched as Veronica laved the tight little pink-brown star that was, at that juncture, completely virgin. Her eyes bulged as Veronica's tongue slid between the precocious and also virginal slit, licking so assiduously that my new pet was soon mewling with pleasure.

"Just think, Gertrude," I cajoled, "how sweet this tender little bitch will look under your desk, licking and teasing you whenever you wish as deep as you need her to go. Come round here and take a look at how cleverly she manages to lick between my toes, even though I'm still wearing sandals."

I watched as Gertrude stood slowly looked down at Veronica kneeling on the floor behind the naked girl and then up at the birch hanging so temptingly on the wall over the fireplace.

"Bitches can be naughty too, Gertrude," I added, disarming her with my words. "Sometimes they need to be whipped very soundly indeed, but not when they are sorrowful and repentant. Don't you agree, Alexandra?"

I bent down and pinched Alex's nipple hard making her squeak pleasantly.

"You may have a point, Jane," Gertrude grinned as she conceded her ground, casting one more wistful glance at the cane on the wall and then coming over to stand next to me. We both looked down at the innocent eyed girl before us, casting our eyes over the curve of her back. The smoothness of her flesh and the softness of her arse were both admirable, even though both were flecked with Veronica Smythe's spittle by this time.

"If you come round to afternoon tea with me and Alexandra, you may well find that I have several points, dear lady."

"I should absolutely love that," Gertrude gushed, watching as Alex's excitement washed over her colleague's face. Oh yes, Amanda, our sweet Alexandra is also quite the gusher when sufficiently roused.

"Find girl," I grinned, as I felt Alex shiver away the last of her own pleasure. I hardly needed to tug the leash, which I had just seized from the rather damp Veronica.

Alex, sweet obedient child that she is, was under Gertrude's skirt in an instant. She nosed her way up and I could see the outline of her features as she pushed the gusset of Gertrude's doubtless formidable underwear to one side with her teeth and tongue. And I could see the look of sheer delight on Mrs De Vere's face as Alexandra began to please her principal as only a star student pet can.

"Do I please as much as Alexandra, miss?" Amanda murmured from between my thighs.

"Every pet is different, Amanda. Every pet has her place."

"And this girl's place?"

"Your place is to be at my disposal."

"I do like this girl's place," Amanda smiled, watching happily as my hand softly extended down the side of her face, caressing softly. "Thank you for your direction, Jane."

"I like the way you move slowly moving under my guidance."

"I like the way your tongue slides over my tummy."

"Will you like it if I gently move to your other hip, my hand keeping contact with you, Amanda?"

"Always, miss. Contact is so important."

"It is your bond."

"It is the source of my contentment."

"You are beginning to mature under me."

"I like to be under you. I like the kisses and the feelings that course through my mind. Each touch is almost perfect."

"Good pet."

"Good Mistress."

"Come here girl. Join me on this bench and lay your head in my lap."

"I love to curl up in your arms, miss."

"Close your eyes. Have a nap to make up for your restless nights"

"Yes miss."

"My fingers will awaken you at tea time."

"That's a lovely thought. Save me a rose."

"And the thorns of a rose may help too."

"How will they help, miss?"

"Your whimpers as I scratch and tease you will reawaken that sense of ownership in both of us..."

12