Appreciating Amanda Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His immediate hope was that Amanda would choose to remain home-based when you continued with her studies. It was good to be able to empathise with him genuinely on that. I was quite tempted to recommend Gertrude's establishment, but decided instead to just listen to him. My quiet empathy that evening led to cuddling; and cuddling to kissing; and kissing to pressing down until, before you could say "an occasional male submissive can make a dominate complete", he was on his knees in his living room, licking my ankles and calves with the best of them.

Apparently he'd been cuckolded by a man of allegedly more ample proportions than him. The nagging thought of his inadequacy in this department made him ashamed of his masculinity. And who was I to disabuse him of this destabilising thought?

I watched pityingly as he kissed my foot and murmured to him to remove my shoes. It was amazing to see the transformation once he had slipped one off. He was like a puppy on the scent and I couldn't resist encouraging him by flicking my other shoe in his face.

James made love to it and then slid his tongue to the underside of it, completely enjoying the shape. I moved my foot away, catching the thin pointed heel on the side of his face. A red weal came up and he seemed to sigh with pleasure at the pain I'd inflicted.

"Take it off," I ordered. "There's a good boy."

He looked up at me his face filled with joy and then removed it, kissing the heel that had inflicted the damage in grateful appreciation of the service it had rendered. Then he started to lick my stockings, worshipping my foot with every touch. It was nice, but not as nice as Alex and certainly not as nice as I knew Amanda would prove to be. Still, I thought quite cynically, like father like daughter. Let him behave like a demented foot fetishist if that pleases him.

"So your wife's lover fucked her with his big cock for a long time?" I asked, lifting his chin up with my foot to see how much he blushed at that.

"Too long," he sighed.

"But not long enough in the cock department."

"Nor large enough...mistress..." he ventured shyly.

"So little James has a tiny, tiny, little cock, does he?"

"Yes mistress."

I pulled my leg back out of his hands: my foot was starting to feel sodden with his drooling. He looked at me wistfully.

"Don't look at me," I snapped and pulled a face at him.

"Sorry Mistress."

"You disgust me."

"Yes Mistress."

"Show me your pathetic excuse of a cock," I commanded.

"Yes Mistress Jane," he said and sat bolt upright before beginning by undoing his belt.

"And make it snappier than that, you wretched little weasel," I taunted, "before I get completely bored with you."

"Yes mistress," he repeated dully. He was all fingers and thumbs as he hastened to tug his trousers down. I was tempted to hide my amusement to see him left untidily in shirt and underpants, but thought to hell with all scruples tonight. He looked utterly feeble kneeling up there, a middle-aged man half-dressed, before a woman ten years his junior. He hesitated and looked to me for guidance.

"Lose those glamorous Y fronts, you pathetic old man," I instructed and he slid them off, blushing, perhaps at my withering remarks or perhaps in anticipated embarrassment at my seeing his shrivelled penis. Never disobliging when it comes to others expectations, I looked at his sorry state and reached over to touch the wrinkled object of my assumed derision.

As I fondled him, I began to giggle. The giggles slowly turned to laugher and then a full blown guffaw as I watched his face darken with humiliation mixed with ill-concealed rage. In actual fact he was reasonably well-endowed in fact, but this is all perception: you plant that seed of doubt; then you sow it, you water it and then you watch the results.

"Hurry up and get completely undressed, you naughty boy," I told him off, knowing instinctively how to push his buttons. "And don't point that wretched little cocky at me."

He hid himself from me, like a dirty boy caught playing with himself in the shower and removed the remainder of his clothes. I sipped my coffee slowly and slipped my shoes back on, reinforcing the differences between us. Then I stood up and, from his perspective at least, towered over his kneeling form.

"Lay down on your tummy, you pathetic little man," I sneered. James had been walked all over by his ex-wife and who was I to change past habits. I don't often wear stilettos, but that night my lovely red shoes walked the walk all over that lonely man...and he loved it.

We'd had to move the coffee table out of the way while I enjoyed my little stroll across his receptive body. I found my coffee cup was quite out of reach when I sat back down on the sofa, watching him breathing heavily, as he lay belly up and naked on the rug.

I clicked my tongue in an irritated fashion and leaned forward. A whispered intimacy and the veiled threat of my hand squeezing, as it clasped his balls brought him to attention. I was quite surprised at his athleticism as he lifted himself up, pressing down with his hands to form a gangling arch, his legs and arms curving back on themselves and his limp penis dangling against one thigh.

"You are quite fit for a middle aged man, aren't you?"

"I like to exercise," he puffed, pushing his belly up proudly and holding his pose, with only the slightest hint of a tremor. I have to say that he performed excellently as my coffee table, not even complaining when I split a little hot coffee on his chest. It was entirely his fault for trembling too much as I brought him to orgasm by manipulating his cock and balls. My pressing a gloved finger into his anus to stimulate his prostate took him over the edge, and rocked the remains of my now luke-warm coffee across his belly, mixing with the semen that he'd gushed only moments before.

"And you are a dirty little boy, aren't you, James?" I encouraged him, standing up and moving across to him.

"Yes mistress."

"You will most certainly be paying for the mess you've made of my rug."

Then I sat down, cross-legged before him, and began to play with his balls, rocking them with my fingers, squeezing them and, finally, tying a mauve ribbon around them. I reached across to my sewing basket and pulled out some thick tape of a similar hue – I do like compatible colours. As I wounding the sticky tape around his lower limbs, he sighed, happy to be toyed with,

"Yes, Mistress," he snivelled, nicely immobilised after five minutes of my energetic accessorising of his accommodating body. His lower limbs neatly linked together and his crab-like disposition could be sustained even when he tired, enveloped as he was in my apparently loving, but slightly uncharitable web of protection.

"You lack discipline and self-control."

He nodded his head in agreement, well moved it slightly, given that my foot was resting against it at the time.

"As does your daughter..."

"What do you mean?" he started up, wanting to get up, but only succeeding in making the well wound tape stretch a little in such give as it has. I have some very reliable stationery suppliers, who know my needs intimately.

"I'm just returning to your sorry, little confession, James," I said waspishly and pressed my calf against his aching neck hard. With all that strengthened and confining tape draped around him he was simply unable to rise, as I delivered the denouement: "Sometimes, a girl needs to see just what her father is like, don't you, Amanda?"

He struggled against me, but in vain. I had him just where I wanted him. The fact that he looked completely ridiculous was not lost on him or on dear Amanda, as she emerged from one of my guest rooms, hand-in-hand with Alexandra, two naked nymphs fresh from love-making in the bed I'd thoughtfully provided for them, shortly before his arrival.

"Daddy," Amanda exclaimed, as I took hold of the little pink knickers that I had removed from the room while Amanda was enjoying such felicitous connections with dear sweet Alexandra. The way Amanda's tongue slid into Alex's tight, little crack was so distracting that I could hardly tear myself away, particularly as Alex was, unbeknownst to Amanda, beckoning me to join in their fun.

However, self-denial in the short run served my overall end. I dangled Amanda's angelic little knickers over her papa's upturned face and then spread the thin fabric across him, so that he could not help but inhale the scent.

Then I tugged the covering away and saw the sheer disappointment and utter defeat in his eyes. Had Amanda been a little closer to me at the time, she would have seen the drool of saliva trickling up over his cheek, even before I pressed his mouth open with my gloved hand and slid the underwear saturated with her filial juices between his unresisting lips.

"Amanda," I murmured distractedly.

"Yes Jane?"

"Come here and kiss my hand: every gloved finger in turn, including the one which was probing your dear daddy's prostate – no DON'T shy away – do it now – ah yes you suckle so well my dear."

"Y-yes," Amanda gulped.

"Please remember that it's Miss Jane from now on," I smiled sweetly, "that is, if you and your dear obliging papa don't mind, pet."

"Yes, Miss Jane," Amanda grimaced, trying to control her urge to regurgitate her tea at the thought of where my fingers had been playing and what she had just licked off my glove.

I had no time for such niceties: "It seems you've been a very naughty pet, girl. Not only have you disobeyed your father by idling your time away in my bed when you should have been spending time at your books; but I do believe he is discovering exactly how much young Alex played with you there, even before Alex stripped them from you. Isn't he?"

I kicked James and drew a sorry nod from him. Amanda looked aghast.

"And what has Alexandra told you about naughty pets, Amanda?"

Amanda said nothing and closed her eyes.

"They get pleasured, miss," Alexandra said hesitantly, seeing me beckoning her forward. She came up behind Amanda, still quite naked and shameless, and wrapped her arm around Amanda waist. That girl is always keen to help me out these days.

"Quite right, Alex: and where do they get pleasured, Amanda sweetheart?" I smiled, eager to draw Amanda out, as I refilled my coffee cup and placed the hot saucer on James's already slightly scarred belly.

He flinched and Amanda shrugged. I could barely restrain the imminent gust of helpless laughter as I saw that they both looked to Alexandra for the answer; but Alex, like the well-trained pet, she was, stayed absolutely silent until permitted to speak. "Well, Alex, would you care to enlighten my new pet?"

"Across their mistress's coffee table, if you please," Alex whispered, taking in the scene and the implications of her words.

"That's a good girl. And as you can see, I have acquired a brand new coffee table."

"Yes miss," the two girls chorused, looking wide-eyed from my coffee cup to Amanda's father's naked belly and beyond.

"Why don't you pop across to my playroom, Alex?"

"As you wish, Mistress Jane"

"I'd like you to bring me that rather nice strap-on that Karen used on you last summer."

"Yes Mistress."

"The one your dear step mama took your virginity with."

"Not the big one then?"

"No: moderation in all things."

"That's not what you told Mrs De Vere, mistress."

"You loved those excesses of and don't you deny it. I can still hear you yowling as Gertrude used the bigger one so effectively up your tight young anus. Now go do as you were instructed, you naughty bitch."

Alex grinned at the memories of those sweet encounters: "Right now miss?"

"Yes dear; right now. Sometimes heaven can't wait. Now Amanda..."

"Yes J...Miss Jane," Amanda said hesitantly.

"Look at your papa chewing so enthusiastically on your underwear."

Amanda looked quickly and then lowered her head, staring decisively at the floor, utterly embarrassed on her father's behalf.

"Why, I do declare he's got himself a little stiffy," I teased. "I wonder if it was seeing you, his lovely innocent daughter, completely naked before him."

"I don't know, miss," Amanda shuddered and looked intently at the floor.

"Touch yourself for your daddy and me, pet," I insisted evilly. "Show us just how damp your dear little pussy is from entertaining Alex's lovely tongue. Spread the labia – there's a good girl – show him how pink and pretty you are inside as well as out."

"Yes miss," Amanda muttered dully, head still bowed and yet obedient, despite all her self-evident reservations. I watched James stiffen further as he looked at his daughter.

His head was inverted comically, as was his value system. His petit-bourgeois morality withered on the vine as he looked at her and sucked in the taste of her crotch. Who knows what thoughts flashed through his mind? I think we both have more than several inklings, don't we dear reader?

"Amanda," I said eventually, coming over and lifting her chin. She didn't respond, so I took hold of her glorious mane of hair, scrunching it in my fist and tugging her across to James.

She hardly resisted at all. As such it wasn't long before she was standing over his face, feeling my hand in the small of her back. I pressed her down onto his arched torso until she was faced by the paternal prick from which her mother was seeded nineteen years earlier.

"Your father tells me that he feels you can be rather too undisciplined at times."

Amanda gulped and closed her eyes, but I knew that she agreed in that oh so demure, yet submissive heart of hearts of hers.

"You are a good student, but your mind does tend to wander," I declared, as Alexandra strapped me up carefully. "Open your eyes, pet, but there is no need to do anything that comes unnaturally."

"Yes miss," Amanda sighed with relief, trying to lift herself off my "coffee table" and break the connection between her young belly and her father's clammy flesh.

"As your papa may be permitted to tell you later, every bitch has her day," I smiled and walked forward until I was nicely positioned between her father's legs. Then I reached down, and dug my nails into his scrotum, causing a moan from between Amanda's spread legs and a speedy wilting of his previously erect member. "And today is my day. You belong to me, Amanda, and I intend to enjoy my ownership in every respect tonight."

"Yes mmfff," Amanda began only to be interrupted, as I pressed home my rights and my strap-on into her delectable mouth.

"Hush dear. You know that mistress knows best."

I paused and smiled to see Amanda so intent on pleasing me as she became completely engaged with the task of moistening the strap-on round my waist in anticipation of its usage on other young holes. Only then, when I felt Alexandra's generous tongue working its insidious way into my fundament, was I completely carried away on that longed for wave of pure Sapphic joy.

"You will come to realise, just how much you are appreciated once this infamous toy has helped to do away with your virginity in the presence of your dear papa. And, Amanda Mountford," I enthused, "sometimes you really do need to be appreciated."

The End

12