Apprehended, Judged, & Punished

Story Info
Woman with sordid past gets surprise visit.
3.7k words
4.22
28.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why do I have to show my driver's license?" Kristina asked. "I never have before."

"New procedure, Ma'am, in light of the terror threat," the security goon intoned.

"Fine," she grumbled, and handed over her license. He turned around to look it over. Jesus, what a pain. She drove more than fifty miles to get this information for her boss and this yutz was pulling this X-Files trip. He handed back the license and she went into the office to look up the title and tax information on a piece of property on the edge of San Francisco.

When she returned from the job she dropped the information off and then feigned a migraine and went home. The truth was, she was up late the night before, and needed some sleep. She wanted to go out again to the club tonight, which would require more than a her now-depleted energy. She went home, took a shower, and went to bed.

She slept longer than she intended. She awoke with that disoriented feeling that comes from being abruptly awakened from a deep, short sleep. It was already dark out. Her clock was blinking. That's what happened, the damn power went out, hence her alarm didn't go off. Damn. This is going to mess up her sleep pattern even more. The hell with it, she'd go out anyway. She turned on the light so she could get ready.

Her groggy state allowed her to at first only be curiously annoyed by what she saw. There were three men in the room, all dressed in black, all wearing ski masks, all sitting cross legged, and all sipping drinks. With irritation, she thought "Now what the hell is going on." With a start she realized she wasn't in a dream. She sat up and opened her mouth, but no sound came out.

"Don't say a word. Not one word." The one who spoke was seated closest to her. "You'll do exactly as you're told." He picked up her duffle bag and stood next to the bed. Among other things, she was now painfully aware that she was nude. She was also aware that the duffle he was holding had her sex toys in it. He seemed to be smiling beneath the ski mask. She observed now that they were all wearing the same kind of black turtlenecks, black jeans, and black high-top Reeboks. He threw the duffle bag onto the bed. "Open it up. Take each item out one at a time," he instructed.

Her hands shook, so much that she had trouble opening the bag. She finally got it open and she took out an 8-inch peach colored dildo. "That's a big one," the man said with a deliberately mocking tone. The others chuckled maliciously and each moved closer to the bed. She took out a Japanese styled vibrator, that combined a squirming dildo and a clit stimulator. The leader took it from her and placed it under his nose. "You must like this one." All three laughed at her then. One of the men held up a video camera and pointed it at her and the toys on her bed.

She took out a few other items and started to sob. She understood now that she might die tonight. The leader (the name she gave him later, after it was all over) admonished her. "Shut up, Cunt. If we wanted to kill you we would have done so an hour ago. We're going to do what we want to you and then leave. All you'll have is the memory. Fortunately we'll have the video to remember you by. Now come with me."

He took her by the hand firmly and pulled her toward the door. Her knees shook and they had to walk slowly to keep her from tripping. He brought her into the bathroom and stood her with her back to the toilet. He faced her. Kristina realized now that he was tall, probably about six two or six three. She shook visibly, and could feel her nose running as if she were a child. He pitilessly put his hand on her throat and pushed her onto the toilet.

"Piss," he commanded. She was too startled to totally understand. "I said, piss. Now." The video man came to the door and was shooting what was happening. She was about to start crying again when the leader unzipped himself and took his cock out. It was thick, veiny, hard. "No, you're not going to cry."

Everything he said, was spoken with calm, resolute authority-- the voice of a traffic cop giving a ticket to an obviously speeding driver. It was a voice that accepted no excuses. It was a voice that had only the patience that his position required of him. He grabbed her hair and thrust the cock into her mouth. "Suck on it, open your legs, and do as you were told to do. We don't have all night."

The prick in her mouth had a surprisingly calming effect on her. It felt like a pacifier. If she sucked him, and sucked him well, he probably wouldn't hurt her. She was still too frightened to piss. Impatiently he placed his fingers on her clit and tickled it. She sucked in her breath with fright, causing her to choke slightly on the big prick in her mouth. But her cunt relaxed slightly and she could feel that indeed her bladder was full.

She slowed the speed of her mouthing the leader's prick and concentrated on relaxing. He used his fingers to open the mouth of her cunt. She felt a surge of relief as she relaxed her muscles and her piss came out in a loud stream. She looked at what was happening: she still had her mouth on Leader's penis, the Other had taken his prick out and was stroking it. Video was recording everything. She felt a liberating sense of easement. They weren't going to hurt her. She was going to be a wreck emotionally when this was over, but she'd recover physically. With her relief came a hint of arousal at being so exposed, performing such a personal act, while performing such a sexual act, while being watched and videotaped by home invaders. Nothing was hers and hers alone anymore.

When she finished, Leader said "Wipe yourself and then get in the shower. Your face is a mess from your sobbing." Video put his camera down and Other brought in the bottle of vodka they had been sharing. The men had an odd sense of camaraderie, and an unsettling calm about what they were doing. They DID realize this was a felony, right?

They looked at her as she showered. Leader told her, "Wash yourself. Well. Everywhere." She washed herself thoroughly and stepped out of the shower. Leader handed her a towel and she dried herself. Leader had her collar and leash in his hand. Without a word he put them on her. "On your knees and crawl back to the bedroom with your head down." He led her with the leash the 30 feet to the bedroom. She could tell that Video and Other were going through all of her things as if they had a search warrant. Drawers were pulled out and emptied on the floor, boxes in her closets were torn opened and rifled through, clothes were thrown on the floor.

"Get on the bed. On your back," said Leader. He tugged on her leash. She was able to think more clearly now. She analyzed each command with suspicion and worry that Leader would change his mind or find pretense to really hurt her. She slowly got onto the bed. When she got on, all three got on the bed also in what was obviously a carefully choreographed process. Video and Other each grabbed a leg and began wrapping a leather cuff around the ankle. Leader grabbed one arm and pushed his foot against her other elbow and began wrapping a cuff around the wrist he held.

Kristina's calm was shattered. These freaks were going to kill her! She panicked and began fighting violently. Her kicking may have actually done some damage to Other and Video. But Leader moved her wrist to his left hand, shifted slightly, and punched her hard in the solar plexus. Kristina was stunned more than hurt, and temporarily unable to breath. The men finished cuffing her. Leader instructed them to turn her over onto her belly. Before she realized what had happened, she was secured tightly to the bed, incapable of any movement. Someone carefully put her hair in a ponytail. This was done in an oddly dainty fashion. The same person then grabbed her from beneath her jaw and lifted her head. Another person placed a wide strip of duct tape across her mouth. The process of binding her, including the punch, took just over thirty seconds. For a long moment, the only sound she heard was the 'beep' of the video camera being turned back on.

Leader spoke: "I told you we wouldn't hurt you, Cunt. Stop behaving like a spoiled, mistreated child. We spent an hour looking at your computer files before we woke you up. You let freaky people you hardly know use your body all the time. You've let them beat you and finger you and you liked it. You excite them over the internet, using your pussy as if it's the new toy that all the other kids want to play with. What's that club you go to in the City? What do you do there? Play pool? I saw the pictures of your ass after you begged for it to be beaten by some sleaze. I know what exactly you let some filthy man do to you in your bathtub. You deserve every bit of the treatment you're receiving tonight. You're WORTHLESS. You're just a whore who doesn't get paid." He let that sink in for another long moment. "Well, we're going to find something worthwhile in you. But first, you're going to learn why exactly your opinion just doesn't count tonight."

She could not see who was doing what and in a minute or two it wouldn't matter anyway. All that mattered was what she felt. There was a brief delay and then she felt a succession of severe blows to her ass. The blows were coming from three different angles, and were relentlessly steady. It seemed that each man had a light cane and was administering one blow each in succession. The pain was soon intolerable. She screamed and screamed into the tape across her mouth, partly out of pain, partly out or rage that they've seen her formerly private emails and pictures. She began to cry again-- angry, shame-filled tears.

Leader spoke again: "I know you agree that you're worthless. I read it in your emails. Your exact words to some online sex-perv were 'I need to be shown how valueless I am.' We were going to do exactly that." He paused.

"But you had to fight--fight like blonde trailer trash after too many cheap beers." He leaned closer and whispered, " Well FUCK you, Kristina. We're going to do what we want to you. You CAN'T stop it." He stepped back. She felt a sudden, extremely sharp pain across her ass. A split second later she heard the loud crack of what had to be a single strand whip. She struggled against the cuffs holding her in place, uncontrollably panicked that there really wasn't an escape. The men laughed at her and commented mockingly about how silly she looked as she strained against the bonds. The second strike from the whip felt much more severe and she screamed into the tape again.

She thought, "Why didn't I do as they asked? I'm so stupid. All I had to do was follow Leader's instructions.... I'm so dumb.... I'll be good....I'll be good...I WILL be good" She felt a strip of flesh on her ass part on the seventh strike, as she did on the eighth. She screamed until the duct tape came partly off of her mouth. She was too exhausted, hoarse, and out of breath to scream any more, despite the fact that her mouth was uncovered. The ninth and tenth were light in comparison to the others. She could barely stir. Leader's head was next to her ear. He whispered, "sleep." She did as she was told.

Minutes later she awoke. She was looking straight at the video camera that was set up on a tripod obliquely to the bed. The large lens and red 'record' light peered back. She was lying unfettered, on her back. She became at once extremely conscious of her vagina. It felt swollen, exposed, wide open. Her anus felt exposed also, and it felt moist, spread, and vulnerable. To her left was one of Them. He was reading her Tropic of Cancer. She saw the other two, having a drink at the table in the other room. One of Them said something and the other laughed. The man in the room looked up at her, walked to the door and called to his partners "she's up." He turned around and checked the camera angle. The other two walked, unhurried it seemed, into the room.

No words were spoken. They took off their shoes and jeans and placed them in neat piles. She hadn't noticed until now that they were each wearing latex gloves (double layers as it turns out). They left the turtlenecks and ski masks on, but were otherwise naked. She looked at their erect cocks. She finally had a way to distinguish between them. Each cock was shaped differently. Leader had the thick, dark-haired, vein-covered one she had sucked on before. His balls seemed large, and they hung very low in a lewd manner. Video's had very blonde, almost white hair on his. It was less thick than Leader's, though about the same length. It was uncircumcised. He stroked it absently as he looked at her. She saw the pink head peak out from the foreskin as he stroked it. She felt a sudden rush of excitement. Other's cock was shaved and thicker than Leader's. It shined with lube that he was rubbing on it. It's thickness looked intimating, as if it would almost split her apart.

Her respiration increased. Leader climbed onto the bed in front of her and gripped his prick. He picked up her Japanese vibe and said "make yourself cum. Look at the camera during your orgasm. Do it."

She felt no inhibition. She felt curiosity. Even more, she felt alive, and dirty, destined for hell and eagerly looking forward to her arrival there. The other men walked to the side of the bed as she lubed up the vibe, feeling no self-consciousness. She turned on the vibe's switches and it began to buzz and squirm. She boldly looked at the camera and pushed it into her famished cunt. She manipulated the buzzing part around her stiff clitoris, while looking at the three cocks, the hands of the men pulling on them, and then their masked faces. These were HER cocks. Her pussy twitched abruptly and she looked at the camera and had a small orgasm. "I want more," she thought. She penetrated herself more quickly and more deeply. She looked again at the twitching, pulsing pricks. She began to think of where she wanted them. She reached down to her asshole and tickled it, feeling her cum and the lube run slowly down to the tight hole she wanted filled.

She felt a profound pulling sensation deep inside her. It grew as she kept looking at her Cocks and pushing the colorful toy inside her. She began to groan involuntarily, feeling and sounding like an animal as the sound grew and grew. Each time she exhaled, the moan increased in volume and ferociousness. She saw each man donning a condom. The anticipation that they were about to fuck her the way THEY wanted pushed her hastily into an orgasm that shook her violently. The scream was not as much loud as it was deep, originating from somewhere within her and forcing it's way out viciously. The men were visibly moved by the display of emotion, tension release, and naked lust.

Leader handed her a double vodka (the last of the bottle they brought) and she swallowed it down in accord with her Russian heritage. He got onto the bed pushed her legs up and entered her with no overture of foreplay. Other kneeled over her face and she licked his balls and ass. He pushed down on her face. There was nothing that she didn't want to do or have done to her it seemed. Other turned around and pushed his cock in her mouth. The position was awkward, but he seemed to realize it and he penetrated her mouth slowly. Video had taken the camera off of the tripod and was recording close-ups of each place she was being fucked. He also shot some footage of her face as she reached the first of several more deep orgasms. She began to feel an almost primitive need for cock and servitude.

What followed remained in Kristina's mind as a montage of sensations. Her mind had tremendous difficulty distinguishing one sensation, image, or memory from another. The Men each switched off fucking her pussy. While she was being fucked she mouthed each of their cocks, balls, and asses with a single- minded effort to feel their hot, dirty semen splash all over and inside her. She lost track of who was doing what, until Leader turned her over. He entered her gaping, hungry vagina hard and fast. His movement opened the cuts on her ass, the pain only intensifying everything else she felt. Cocks were put into her mouth again, and she sucked them, wanting her Whore's Reward of a warm splash and a pleasured groan. She wanted to please her Cocks and feel the violent twitch as the fluid shot out of them. Leader was fingering her ass firmly, filling it with lubricant as he burrowed his prick even deeper into her cunt.

There was a pause and then she felt his thick cock being slowly pushed inside her asshole. The volume on her sensations rose another ten notches. She screamed something dirty to him and he pushed it in farther. He called her some filthy name and she affirmed his declaration. One of them slipped in beneath her. After a bit of fumbling he slipped his cock into her cunt. She slowed down her pumping and just concentrated on the sensations, trying to sort one from the other. Slowly she pushed down on the cock inside her pussy, feeling each ridge of it touch every nerve inside her. As she would push down, leader would push into her ass until she stopped. As she lifted her pussy off of the cock, leader would withdraw slowly also.

The pulling sensation in her belly built again. She felt it in her womb and in her lower back. The warm, thrilling feeling spread so that every nerve in her body seemed to be flashing pleasure signals at once. She began to pump more quickly, but steadily. At once, something snapped in her. She screamed something. The third man reached between her thighs and caressed her clit. The scream began as another low, grating moan. It then built into a shaking, violent shriek. The room seemed to echo with her cry, the waves of her orgasm drowning her, as her cunt gushed her cum all over the cock and balls of the man beneath her. Her senses left her.

She awoke quivering and very cold, sitting up with her back against the headboard. Her wrists were tied to each end of it. Her mouth had been duct taped again. Her captors stared at her, dressed, but with their cocks still out and very stiff. Leader said, "We wanted you to be awake for this. First of all, we have video filled with undoctored images of you obviously enjoying our visit here. Second, we have a zip drive filled with the disgusting desires you've confessed to all of your online perv friends. Third, you'll never, ever see us again. Forth, we purposely tied you so that you could escape with a bit of effort. And finally—"

One at a time, they stepped onto her bed and slowly, deliberate shot thick streams of semen onto her face, hair, and breasts. The sensation of being covered in their warm, aromatic liquid stimulated her over-stimulated clit, turning her body quivers into uncontrollable shaking. They put their cocks away, and did a final check of the room. Leader said with finality, "Goodnight, Kristina." He walked out of the room, followed by Video and Other. Other closed the door to her bedroom. She heard her front door open and then shut.

She breathed as deeply as she could with the tape on her mouth. Mild tears filled her eyes, mild because she was not sure what caused them. She leaned her head back, breathing in the smell of the cum that covered her, concentrating on her jangled, shaking, pleasure-filled nerves. She pumped her hips against the pillow beneath her and orgasmed again. She ran the images through her mind, smelt her sex, smelt the thick cum on her, and squeezed her cunt muscles. Again she came, but with less intensity. She continued to relish in these sensations until they dissipated.

Thoughts of reality slowly seeped into her mind.. When she showered, there'd be no tangible evidence of this event, she thought. She remained in a dream state for ten minutes or so and then began to struggle against the ropes. Leader was right. After a few minutes Kristina was able to untie the ropes. She removed the tape and got off of the bed.

12