Apprenticeship Program

Story Info
Three psychologists recruit an eager new specimen.
3.5k words
4.23
98.4k
15

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/23/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsVixen416
MsVixen416
112 Followers

Alise stared at the empty glass as she set it back down on the table. She really needed a break to get this job. She had reached a place of desperation. One more drink before she had the courage to do what she had to do.

She stopped at a sex shop on the way and purchased thigh high hose, and one of those stereotypical secretary outfits, with the ultra short, tight skirt and the tight white blouse. She put it on the dressing room and looked, well, the store owner said she looked amazing. She wore no bra or panties, and the tops of the hose were just below the hemline of the skirt. She looked like a slut, for sure, which is pretty much what she felt like. The skirt fit her like a stretch glove, as did the tight white blouse which opened all the way to her navel in a deep V-neck, accentuating her full breasts.

She drove to the home of Dr. Chad Jenkins, a noted Psychologist and author, slid a breath mint into her mouth, and determined to go through with her plan. It would mean not only more money, but as personal assistant to the noted reasearch psychologist, her benefits would be incredible.

She pushed the doorbell, and Dr. Jenkins answered.

"Well, hello Alise. Thank you for meeting me here. I know it probably seems a bit unusual, but, well, I want to discuss a vital promotion for you that will require additional skills, education, and above all discretion."

Alise entered and strutted by Dr. Jenkins, who did not try to hide his appreciation of her body, her scent, and her feminine grace. She could feel his eyes on her and was surprised at how it made her feel.

"You look exceptionally nice this evening, Alise. Is this a new outfit? I don't recall seeing it at the office."

"Ah, yes, Sir. It is new. I'm glad you like it. I confess I bought it with you in mind."

"Me? Really? Well that's very interesting, dear. Very interesting indeed. That brings me to this new position. As you know, I have been interviewing for a personal assistant without much success." Dr. Jenkins stood directly in front of Alise, paused in his speech, and examined her with his eyes head to toe. He walked to the kitchen table and sat in one of the chairs.

"Now, please fetch us both a cup of coffee. I take one sugar only. You may fix yours as you please."

She did as requested. She felt quite awkward walking around in her boss' home dressed this way, but was more and more determined to see it through. Shortly, she set the cups of coffee on the table and took a seat opposite him.

"Yes, thank you, dear." She took a few sips. She found it terribly difficult to concentrate on his words, because she was distracted by her own body. Alise was middle-aged, and she was of average height with lovely hair and face, heavy, plump breasts, and a soft belly, muscular legs and strong arms.

"I understand your need, Alise, perhaps better than you know. I believe that I can help you and develop your natural talents, but first, I must assess your abilities and training. Tell me, please, is your vagina wet?"

"Um, yes, Sir, I believe it is," she said, "quite. Why do you ask, Sir?" She smiled as she sought to regain control of the conversation. She leaned seductively over the table, her breasts all but popping free of the thin, white fabric that tried in vain to hide her aroused nipples.

"Alise, with all the new fangled political correctness and so on, it has been exceptionally hard to find a personal assistant to meet all of my personal needs. Your application caught my attention and the initial interview, I thought, went fairly well as far as it went." He continued his speech, and Alise stirred in her seat. She knew what she had to do, what she wanted to do, what she needed to do, but how could she? Did she dare just get up while he was talking? Her face flushed deeper and deeper and her heartbeat increased. She could see his mouth moving but her mind was no longer on his words.

"Sir," she interrupted, "Please go ahead and talk." She stood and gracefully knelt between his legs, turning his hips toward her. "You look so tense, Sir. Please, allow me to relieve a bit of our stress." Skillfully, she undid his slacks and before he knew what was happening, her mouth surrounded his flaccid dick.

Surprised, he patted her head, and leaned back to enjoy her intentions. "You see, Alise! You anticipated my request. Mmmmm and that is quite a grip you have! Yes, wonderful!"

Alise's heat fired hotter and hotter as she sucked Dr. Jenkin's cock deep into her throat. He filled her wonderfully as he thickened. His hips adjusted, lifting so she could caress his balls as her mouth served him. It wasn't too long before she sensed his final approach.

"How would you care to release, Sir?" She asked, and quickly sucked him down her throat again. Without further conversation, he shot his hot milk into her throat with several groans of satisfaction and she eagerly drank, making delicious sounding purrs as she finished her service. She licked him clean, recovered his boxers, but left him to re-zip as she slid back into her seat. She absently licked her lips and waited for him to continue.

He rambled on about the many applicants he had interviewed and their short-comings. Alise tried to listen. She tried very hard, but his voice was so monotone. She was pretty sure he enjoyed her initial service, but alas, it left her wanting more. Dr. Jenkins, though somewhat nerdy, was a powerfully built man of well over 6 ft. He had been a football and wrestling star in college and had maintained his body well to his current mid-40's. Married and divorced long ago, he was not particularly known as a ladies' man, but Alise, sitting across from him like this, found him terribly exciting. It occurred to her there was music playing softly, and her body began to respond to it.

"Sir,that's all very interesting," she interrupted, "but as interested in what you're saying as I am, any chance we can just get better acquainted before any final decisions are made? Turn up the music and let's dance."

He laughed out loud as she stood, took his hand, and pulled him up to her. He looked into her face, into her lovely green eyes, and his hands cupped her scented breasts.

"Yes, Sir! That's the way! Would you like to see my breasts, Sir? Why don't you unbutton my blouse, Sir?"

"Well, if there was any doubt, my dear, I think yo'll be perfect for the position." He laughed as he slowly unbuttoned and removed her blouse to reveal her perfect set of D-sized breasts complete with hard raspberry red nipples. One hand grabbed a breast, hard, while the other sought something further south, between her parted, firm thighs.

"You're right, dear, you're quite wet indeed. Mmmm and what a lovely ripe cherry you have down here." He pressed her clitoris and then pinched it hard. She jumped. "Ah, you like that, hmm?"

Suddenly, he stopped and took a step back from her. He looked her up and down a few times, turned her once, and then disappeared into his office. He returned with a contract in hand for her to sign. She did, and he returned to his office. She heard him talking in the other room and walked to the door. He was on the phone. She stood there her luscious breasts exposed, and felt naked even though her tight, stretch skirt covered her bum, sort of. She felt a moment of panic.

"What had she signed? Who was he talking to?" Her mind wondered after those harassing fears.

He hung up the phone, walked to the front of his desk and motioned for her to approach.

"Alise, one thing you must learn, my dear. Never, ever sign a legal document without reading it. Do you know what you signed, my dear?"

"A contract for my new position, Sir, ... yes?" She queried.

"Well, yes, Alise, it is, but I'm not sure we have the same "position" in mind." He laughed and cupped her beautiful breasts as if weighing them.

"Remove your skirt, please." He commanded after a few moments. One of his hands was back between her legs, parting her luscious nether lips and making her squirm as her natural fire clashed with intellectual messages. After again pinching her swollen clitoris, he removed his hand. She hesitantly slid her skirt down over her full, round hips and let it drop to the floor. His hand was quickly plying her as he studied the war of expressions on her face.

The doorbell rang, and Alise started. "Be still, girl," he said and walked to the door. She heard men's voices before she saw their eager faces. It was Dr. Fred Ackerman and Dr. Richard Sams, research associates of Dr. Jenkins. They walked in, shook hands, and then approached their unwitting hire who stood naked but for her thigh high hose and heels.

"Yes, yes! She'll do nicely. What spectacular nipples she has, Fred, did you notice?"

"Yes, of course! Does she know what she has agreed to yet, Chad?"

Laughing, "not exactly, but she's an eager one."

"I can see that!" Dr. Sams replied. "It's just not accurate information when they aren't into it.

Mustering a moment of courage, Alise stepped back. "Eager for what? Hold on. Sucking a bit o cock for a raise is nothing new."

"Yes, but darling, you are naked, and, I'm delighted to say, here for much more than a 'bit o cock'."

Suddenly she felt caged. She looked for her clothes and remembered they were right by the door. She doubted that she could bolt, though, and get past all three of them, so she made a command decision. She turned, leaned forward teasingly and started to dance seductively.

"You see, she is quite eager!" Chad said. The men laughed and made no move to her but rather chatted quietly as she continued.

"OK, well, I'm out of here," she said and started for the door.

Dr. Jenkins grabbed her arm, "I'm sorry, dear, but I can't let you do that." As he spoke, the other two men gathered around her. Her hands were held behind her and she felt cuffs slipped onto her wrists. "You see, dear, you have consented to "in depth sexual experimentation and research for a period of one year." I won't bore you with the legal details, but suffice it to say, you are now our guinea pig for which you will, naturally, be reasonably compensated." With that, she did try to bolt, but the men grabbed her roughly.

"Now then, let's get her into the examination room," Dr. Jenkins said to the other men. Dr. Jenkins stuffed some gauze into her mouth to silence her complaints. Together they carried their struggling specimen into the traditional exam room, complete with examination table and stirrups. They placed her on the table and taped her feet securely into the stirrups. They released her hands from the handcuffs briefly, only to secure them over her head, stretching her out horizontally on the table.

"Oh yes! Richard, get the video tape started and we can begin. She is perfect, isn't she?"

Richard fumbled with the tripods in the opposing corners and started the cameras. "You're going to be famous, Alise, although perhaps we should give her a "stage name, hmm?"

"Well, I think "slut" is fitting. Any other ideas?" Chad said. They laughed and talked over her bound, naked body, noting it's responses, fragrances, wetness in spite of her stifled vocal protests.

They pulled her body down so that her bottom was flush with the edge of the table, opening her lovely feminine box fully. Dr. Ackerman introduced as "spreader bar" that measured 24" and placed it just above her knees by strapping it around her thighs. This forced her knees apart and kept them open in spite of her most valient efforts.

"OK, did you call that Brazilian Waxman, Richard?" Fred asked. "We really should have had this better organized, but then, who would have supposed we'd find a specimen so suitable so quickly?"

"Oh yes, he was quite happy to cooperate with our study in any way requested, and He should be her before 5. That's 15 minutes! Excellent. It will be worth his while!" Richard said.

Alise struggled actively, the gag pushed well into her mouth, her lovely naked body glistening helplessly on the exam table.

"Let's get her attention." Dr. Jenkins said as he turned to the dresser. He returned with a nice little multi-speed vibrator which he deftly inserted between her pink, lips. He flipped the speed to high. Should we blindfold her?" He asked as he tweaked her nipples.

"No, let her see what is happening," Fred replied. "Later, we can try it with her blindfolded and compare the results. So many variables to test. So this first test is how quickly she will climax in an unfavorable situation. Clock is ticking."

"Come on, girl. Show us exactly how hot you are!" Dr. Sams cheered. Dr. Jenkins held up a stop watch as the men joked and cheered.

"See, her hips are already bucking." He pinched her nipples. "There, there, slut. Come for us. Come on. You can do it. We have confidence in your abilities! Quickly, before the "Groomer" arrives."

"Yes! There she goes. How beautiful! Look at her buck! Look at the muscles in her thighs!" Chad gently squeezed her thigh. "Mmmm, you guys mind if I taste her?" Chad asked playfully.

"Help yourself. She's technically your property." Richard answered.

"Indeed!" He dipped two fingers into her thick cream as it oozed past the vibrator. "Mmmm delicious! Go ahead, guys. It's very nice! Taste and see!"

Of course, being scientists, they each had to make their own test and record their own results. Each had his own method, his own practice and each was more than satisfied that her cream was pleasant.

Chad continued. "By the way, slut, you came in 2 minutes and 13 seconds ... and that was against your will. That's not too bad. I'm sure we will run this test several times over the course of the year and figure an average for this an several other issues. Oh, and you might as well resign yourself to what awaits you this year. There is no escape, and there is no recourse. We will feed and water you, have you examined medically on a monthly basis - We certainly don't want to harm you. We will at some point, take you out of doors and will often bring in others to run various tests and experiments on you as well."

Fred began, "We believe women are natural sluts, and it is only cultural attitudes that restrain, and therefore frustrate, the natural inclination of women. Again, at some point, we will ask for your opinion, but not yet. Very rarely will you dress, and very often any number of men, only men, will observe and have the freedom to do as they wish with you under our supervision. I believe, my dear, that you may even come to enjoy your time here." Fred absently stirred her vaginal juices with the vibrator and turned it to low as he spoke to her.

A knock on the door, and Richard answered it. He showed Mr. Brazilian-Waxman into the exam room. The men all introduced themselves and shook hands and finally introduced Alise, the apprentice slut. He nodded and smiled at her. He stroked her bottom knowingly.

"Already so hot," he commented in his broken English. "Mmmm yes, very nice. I will make it nicer!" He commented and proceeded to make preparations. As soon as the wax was hot, he slathered it liberally between her legs. The men visited while the wax did it's job. Skillfully, strip by strip, the wax was ripped from her as she writhed in erotic pain. The thick fur disappeared and left her as smooth as a baby, her swollen clitoris begging for attention in spite of the pain. The researchers paid Mr. Brazilian Waxman handsomely, they chatted for some time before he made his exit.

"You see, pain and pleasure, though not precisely synonymous, are indeed related." Chad went on talking about the relationship of pain and pleasure as he removed the spreader bar and vibrator and replaced it with his own massive cock. Without any further discussion, he pushed it into her ripe opening, and she arched against his invasion. Within seconds, however, her body was moving in rhythm with his thrusts as best she could while bound. Her knees held him tightly as he fucked her well, fired his manly milk into her, then disappeared into the attached bathroom.

"Anyone else?" He chuckled.

"Sure," Fred said, "Why not? Might as well break her in right, hmmm?" He promptly unzipped and followed the example of his peer. His dick was quite thick, and she groaned as he pushed into her. "Oh yes, excellent muscle tone. She squeezes really tight!" He thrust powerfully into her opening, making note of the drippings that belied her hidden pleasure. He, too, filled her with his hot seed within minutes, and retreated to the bathroom.

"Oh, I might as well do her too. Kind of an initiation," Richard said as he revealed his manly hardness. "How's this one, slut?" He teased her playfully, pressing first against her anus, then he speared her roughly, her hips rising to meet his joust.


"You see, she just gets hotter with each man, each penis, in spite of the pain and the raw skin. Good thing the camera is on. Let's see how many times she can take us. Who will give out first, her or us?" They laughed, but concluded that exercise should be saved for another time.

"Chad, let's order pizza."

"Good thinking, Richard. Go ahead. If the delivery guy has time, he can have some too. She ought to get accustomed to being used by strangers." Fred suggested, pointing to Alise. The researchers ran a few simple tests on the size of her nipples and how quickly they responded to various stimuli and documented their findings.

"Well, then. I think she has been sufficiently indoctrinated to our research for day 1. Are you in agreement?" They all agreed.

"It will be fun having our very own sex toy for a whole year, but we must take very good care of her so she reaps some sense of fulfilment from it also. The men stood around her as she lay stretched out between them on the examination table. Chad re-inserted the vibrator and turned it to medium. Her eyes initially plead for mercy, but soon, again, her body squirmed and wiggled, tensed and relaxed against the mock penis.

"Oh yes, well done, slut! Well done, indeed! I think this may well become a sort of end of evening ritual since it seems to please you."

"Very well. You may sleep now. We will return at random times to continue the tests. Would you like a blindfold?"

She shook her head and renewed her struggle against her bounds to no avail.

"Good night, slut!" Dr. Jenkins said. The three researchers left the examination room and retired to the livingroom.

Alise recovered slowly on the table feeling somewhat raw from the waxing and use. She couldn't quite assess her feelings and assumed it would take some time to figure it out. The men sipped brandy and talked of the psychological aspects of sexual stimulation and satisfaction.

So, let's doublecheck our timeline and finalize the experiments we will begin in a couple hours. Again, they chuckled knowing she thought she might be permitted to sleep.

"Yes, at 2 am, we'll insert the remote eggs into both her vagina and anus. Make sure to set the timer to jump to high every 30 minutes for 3 minutes, then resume a medium speed. By morning, she should be on fire!" They laughed.

"That's exactly what we want, though. Remember, she will be teased all night and all day tomorrow. We want to see how long ber fore she begs for use. Shall we make bets?"

"I think we should open it up to others, but which group first?"

"Well," Chad said, "When we bring in groups, we will have to cover her face. It's the humane thing to do."

"So, prisoners or students?"

"Oh my, too soon for prisoners, I think," Chad said, "But the male students that we auditioned will be a good start. Send for a dozen or so or them to be here at 8 am the following morning. She will be teased and tormented for 36 hours before these students arrive. This should guarantee a good time for them and positive input for us."

"Perfect, Chad!" Fred said.

MsVixen416
MsVixen416
112 Followers
12