April 1st

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slipped on a condom and rubbed my cock against her slit. I was teasing her by slightly pushing the head of my cock in and pulling it back out. It was the weirdest thing when she came before I even began penetrating her.

She looked at me and said, "I missed you so much," with that said I pushed my cock in her all the way and for the next few minutes I made love to her. She seemed to have one continuous orgasm. I came hard and she smiled at me and said she could feel me coming. After she was done pulsating I pulled out and lay next to her.

I took a tissue and removed the condom and then began kissing her and rubbing her breasts. I looked at her and she had tears in her eyes. I asked her why she was crying.

Her demeanor had changed. She was always proud and had a lot of self control. She never seemed to be afraid of anything and here she was with tears in her eyes.

"Rob, I love you and was always afraid to admit it. It was after you left in the stadium that I realized that I might have lost you forever. I had sex with a couple of guys after that and it wasn't the same. It was you I really wanted. I told my mom that I missed you and she told me if we were meant to be, it would happen."

I kissed her again and told her I would always be there for her. We kissed some more and I put on another condom and she rode me to another orgasm. I had to hold back so I could come with her.

We fell asleep and woke up early in the morning and I was worried about her parents giving me the third degree and not letting me see her again. "Rob, I'm twenty-four and my parents don't live my life for me. Besides I told mom not to wait up for me."

She kissed me and we got dressed and I made some coffee. I told her it was the best Valentines Day ever and she told me it was for her too. We left the apartment and I drove her home. I opened her car door and she got out and gave me a kiss and walked to the door. I waited at the car till she went inside.

We began seeing a lot of each other and let people know that we were a couple. When she talked to single doctors or interns I would walk up and sometimes give her a kiss on the cheek and she would always laugh. I wanted everyone to know she was my woman.

The next month and a half flew by and we were well under way with the hospitals computer program. We would probably finish a month ahead of schedule. The bad part was I wouldn't be able to see Kayla most everyday. As long as I was there I didn't worry as much about her.

I walked into my office and there was a letter there addressed to Rob. I opened it up and it was from Kayla.

Dearest Rob,

I love you with all my heart and would love to be your wife. I'll be in the cafeteria at noon and if you want to marry me all you have to do is ask. I'll be waiting to hear from you.

Love

Kayla

I quickly looked over at the calendar and it was April 1st, April Fools Day. I walked out in the hall and saw my old friend Jim who always pulled pranks on me. He said he was in the hospital to visit a friend and heard I was working there and thought he'd come and say hello. He asked me if I was still seeing Kayla and I told him I was. He mentioned he was engaged and would be getting married in June. He said he would see that I got an invitation.

It was almost noon and I told him I was headed to the cafeteria for lunch and he asked if it was alright to join me. By now I figured it was probably him that sent me the letter, just to many coincidences. I didn't let on that I knew it was April 1st. We headed to the cafeteria and Kayla was sitting at a table with six other nurses and interns. There were three males and three females.

Jim and I ordered lunch and sat down, all the time wondering if I should let Jim get the best of me. I decided to hell with it and got up and walked over to Kayla.

Before I go further I should mention that I did buy Kayla an engagement ring the day after Valentines Day and kept it in my desk hoping to ask her to marry me some day. I thought, 'I guess today is the day.'

Kayla said hi to me and of course by now I knew everyone at the table. "What is it Rob?" she looked at me I guess wondering what I was doing.

I knelt down on one knee and said, "Kayla would you marry me? I don't want to wait any longer. I know this is short ... " she stopped me before I could finish.

"Yes Rob! I'll marry you." I pulled out the ring and slipped it on her finger. I looked over at Jim and he didn't say "April fool," he just smiled.

Kayla and I both stood up and we kissed right there in the cafeteria. I hugged her and she whispered to me, "I left you the letter, I love you so much."

The rest is history We got married four months later and we live in my two bedroom apartment. Mr. and Mrs. Davis were both very happy that we were together.

It's been two years since we got married and we have a baby girl on the way. I hope she is just like her mother. Business at my father-in-law's company is doing great. He attributes a lot of it to me. Mrs. Davis and I get along fine now.

We replaced all the furniture in our apartment and it has that woman's touch. We are now shopping for baby furniture and I couldn't be happier. I met the woman of my dreams and married her.

I'm sitting here reading the paper and I realize that April 1st has been a great day for me.

*

Thank you for reading my story

Comments are welcome and appreciated

DG Hear