April in the Dressing Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
clarkoverns
clarkoverns
4,165 Followers

I shuddered and loudly cried out as I came so hard I could see stars. Jason kept pounding into me, and less than a minute later I started cumming again. As I came down from my orgasm, I felt Jason stiffen inside of me. "No no, don't cum in me, don't cum in me!" I squeaked, but it was already too late. I suddenly felt his cum shooting into my unprotected pussy. He thrusted a few more times as spurted out the rest of his load into my cunt and then groaned and collapsed against my back.

The two of us stood there for a minute, gasping and exhausted, bent over, with me naked and Jason's cock lodged up in my pussy. Finally, Jason pulled out of me and slumped down onto the floor. I joined him.

------

Jason and I visited Percy's a few more times that semester, with each time ending in us having hot sex in the dressing room. But that summer his dad took the car back, and there was no longer an excuse to get away from Brian. We snuck in a quickie here and there over the next year, and one time I gave him a blowjob in chem lab right after class, but the spark wasn't there any more. Oh well, sometimes things don't last.

clarkoverns
clarkoverns
4,165 Followers
12