April Plays Capture the Flag

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
clarkoverns
clarkoverns
4,172 Followers

"Tim, wait," I meekly protested as he stared up and down my exposed body, at my breasts and nipples and bush. Then he lunged back down at me and started kissing me. I figured I had put up a respectable resistance, and I started kissing back.

As we made out, I could feel Tim kicking off his own shorts. A few seconds later, I felt a hard dick pushing against my slit. I opened my legs wider and felt a huge, thick cock thrust hard into my pussy. I moaned loudly as I felt an enormous surge of pleasure through my whole body. Tim barely paused before he started pumping his dick wildly into me.

I couldn't believe I was on my back in the middle of a public park, completely naked while some boy who wasn't my boyfriend was ferociously fucking me. As soon as I had that thought, the thrill and excitement of it immediately pushed me into an orgasm, and I screamed loudly while Tim fucked me dizzy.

As I came down from my orgasm, Tim got up on his arms and started thrusting into me as he started at my boobs bouncing from his pumps.

"You can't just tease me with those tits, April," he breathed. "Your tits are too hot to just show off without anything else."

"You liked them?" I panted. "You really like my tits?"

"Oh, yeah," he said. "God, they're so firm and round. They're fucking perfect."

I had heard all that before, but it still felt good to hear. I was about to hit another orgasm when Tim suddenly started groaning.

"I'm about to cum, April, I'm cumming!" he said.

"Don't cum inside me!" I sputtered. "Don't --"

But it was too late. Tim pushed inside me one last time and I felt his cock pump load after load of hot cum inside my pussy. He rode me a few more seconds until he was totally spent, then collapsed next to me. I just laid there, panting, so close to cumming again.

Suddenly I heard another voice. "Hey, mind if I join?"

My eyes shot over to my left. Mike was standing there! He had already taken off his shirt and shorts and was sporting a thick erection.

At first I wanted to scream and cover up my tits and bush, but then realized that he had obviously just seen Tim and me fucking like crazy, so what was the point? And as my eyes drifted to his hard dick, I remembered how badly I still wanted to cum again.

Wordlessly, I waved him over with my finger and turned around on my stomach. Mike got the hint and was behind me in two seconds. He lifted me up on my hand and knees and pushed his dick into me from behind.

Waves of pleasure started shooting through me again. Mike was much louder than Tim, moaning and saying, "Oh, fuck, yeah, April, fuck yeah," as he rutted me. He reached over and grabbed my hanging breasts, fondling and pulling on my nipples.

It didn't take long for me to reach another orgasm, and I shuddered and screamed as I pushed against his cock. I must have sent him over the edge, because as I started to cum, he also started grunting and I felt his cum shooting up into me. I didn't care this time, I already had a boy's load inside me, so what was another?

The two of us collapsed onto the ground, breathing heavily. After we rested for a couple of minutes, I stood up and put on my clothes. It was then that I noticed that Tim was still there, exhausted but grinning.

"Not a word of this to anybody, especially Brian!" I said. The two nodded, and I could tell they would keep it quiet. I smiled and added, "maybe we can do this again if it stays a secret."

I walked away, leaving them naked and on the ground. I broke into a broad grin as I walked away. I wasn't sure if I was serious about fucking two guys at the same time again, but I was sure of one thing. As I had put on my clothes, I had taken the flag that Mike had left on the ground. I had won Capture The Flag!

clarkoverns
clarkoverns
4,172 Followers
12