April's Story Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,907 Followers

After Ponce was done with his cleanup chores I tugged on his leash. "Lie down on your back."

Ponce did as he was told.

Once he was lying down I looked at Traci. "I'm going to suck Danny's cock and get him hard again. Why don't you have a seat on Ponce's face and make yourself comfortable. I'd like Ponce to taste your pussy and your ass."

Traci got up, walked over to Ponce and stood directly over his face. As she got down on her knees she giggled and said, "Ponce baby, it's time for you to get to know me a little bit better."

Traci sat down on Ponce's face. She sighed when she felt him push his tongue into her asshole.

I turned to Danny. "Can you give us one more?"

He smiled. "I think so."

I slipped between his legs, picked up his limp penis and started playing with it. While I played with his penis I leaned forward and kissed his balls.

Danny's cock started to grow immediately. When he was fully erect I stood up, straddled him and lowered myself onto his rigid spear. Danny and I fucked for more than twenty minutes. I had two orgasms.

Traci rode Ponce's face while she watched Danny fuck me. I heard her have at least one more orgasm.

I let Danny cum in my cunt. After he was done ejaculating, I rolled off of him, lay back on the couch and spread my legs. Danny's semen was dripping from my swollen pussy.

Traci got off of Ponce's face. She grabbed his leash and rolled him over so that he was lying on his stomach. Once he was on his stomach, she yanked on his leash and pulled him up to his knees. "Crawl to your Mistress pussyboy. Her lover's cum is dripping from her cunt. You need to lick it up."

Ponce obediently crawled over to me and licked all of Danny's cum out of my cunt.

As soon as he was done I picked up my foot and said, "Take my anklet off and give it to me."

Ponce quickly unfastened the gold chain around my ankle and handed it to me.

"Come sit next to me baby,"

Ponce sat down on the couch. I unlocked his cock cage, removed it and set it on the coffee table. He sighed with relief when I took it off. I smiled at him, leaned over and kissed the tip of his liberated penis. It immediately started to grow.

Once Ponce had an erection I looked at Traci. "The game is over. I think my baby deserves a nice reward. I am sure that he would love to fuck you. Would that be okay?"

Traci laughed and said, "It would be my pleasure."

I got off of the couch and pulled Ponce up with me. As soon as we were off of the couch, Traci lay down and spread her legs.

I was standing behind Ponce. I put my arms around his waist. "This is for you baby. You can relax. Traci's already enjoyed herself. It doesn't matter if you cum quickly. All you have to do is enjoy yourself."

Danny was sitting in his easy chair watching. He smiled at Ponce and said, "Go for it buddy. You'll have a good time."

Traci reached up, grabbed Ponce and pulled him to the couch. When he was lying on top of her she reached down and put his cock into her cunt.

I kneeled on the floor right next to my baby. "Start pushing your cock in and out of her sweetheart."

Ponce started fucking Traci.

"Go slowly baby, there's no need to hurry."

Ponce made long slow thrusts.

Traci giggled. "Big boy you're good. You can fuck me anytime you want."

Ponce smiled and quickened his pace.Traci wrapped her legs around Ponce's thighs and started bucking her hips to meet his thrusts.

Their pace got quicker. Suddenly Traci screamed and started to shake. She was having an orgasm. Ponce kept fucking her. Suddenly he took a deep thrust and held himself in her cunt. I could tell he was ejaculating. Once he was done he rolled off of Traci. There was a big smile on his face.

I looked at him. "Baby, the game might be over, but you're still the cleanup boy."

Ponce slipped between Traci's legs and obediently licked up all of his semen.

After he was done, Traci looked at us. "I love you guys. Can I start hanging out with you?"

All three of us laughed. I said, "We would love that."

Danny walked over, picked up her hand and pulled her off the couch. "Will you sleep with me tonight."

Traci smiled. "Yes, I would like that very much."

Ponce and I watched them disappear into Danny's bedroom.

Once they were gone I turned to my baby. "Come on sweetheart, were not done."

Ponce stood up. As we walked into our bedroom I giggled and said, "You're in big trouble mister. I saw you fucking that other woman."

Ponce looked at me and said, "I'm sorry April."

I laughed. "Don't worry baby. you're going to make it up to me right now. You're going to fuck me before we go to sleep."

Ponce laughed. "It's a tough job, but somebody's got to do it."

"What did you just say?" I looked at Ponce. "Oh baby you are going to pay for that remark."

Ponce smiled. "I hope so."

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,907 Followers
12