Aprons For Gayle Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without thinking, she turned to look at him, confused. Then it dawned on her. Quoting exactly from Shakespeare, she replied, "And if you please to call it a rush candle, henceforth I vow it shall be so for me."

He smiled broadly and took a hold of her chin, rubbing his thumb across it. "You are familiar with 'Taming of the Shrew.' I'm impressed."

She nodded, not sure if he wanted her to talk. Taking a chance, she said, "I had to read it in English Comp my first year in college. I didn't fully understand it until I saw the movie with Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton. Classic movie!"

"I beg to differ. Robert Burns' poetic words are all one needs to live by."

"Oh, no. It's –" She paused and grinned sheepishly. "Aye, that it is, m'lord, m'king."

He chuckled, and his face appeared five years younger. "Don't ruin it. We were having a moment."

"A moment that doth fadeth as beauty doth fadeth from a beautious rose attached to ... Ah, screw it." She laughed, and he laughed along with her.

Kissing her softly, he said, "Sit between my legs."

She frowned a second before she complied and sat down, all the tension she was feeling earlier that morning vanished, though she couldn't explain it. Not sure how to get comfortable, he instructed her to lean against one of his legs. Resting her head on her arm which she had on his one thigh, he took her other hand and placed it on his other thigh. She finally relaxed and stared up at him.

Taking one more sip of his drink, he placed the glass on the side table. "I have to tell you the kiss and send off you gave me this morning made the day a little easier," he said, his voice barely above a whisper, as if it was difficult to admit.

"I'm glad, Sir." She didn't know what else to say. Apparently her actions spoke volumes.

She was relieved his expression was more sedate; even his eyes appeared warmer, though they were still a little red and swollen. He leaned back and ran his hand through her hair. Tilting her head, she welcomed his touch and closed her eyes, a smile creeping over her lips.

"And what did you and Jessie cook up for dinner?" he asked a moment later, still playing with her hair.

"Your favorite, Sir. Steak Balmoral, of course. The potatoes need to bake for fifteen minutes, though. Jessie made lemon shortbread cookies too."

He smiled. "I look forward to it." He cupped her face by her cheeks and leaned forward, never breaking eye contact with her. "Do you know what else I look forward to?" he asked, his voice husky and sexy.

Her cheeks blushed red and burned fire-hot, knowing exactly what he wanted. She nodded and slid her hand from his thigh to his crotch. Just as her fingertips were about to touch the small bulge in his trousers, he grabbed her hand roughly and pushed it away.

"Nu-uh. That's not what I was referring to," he admonished her, though his voice was soft.

Frowning, she looked at him, like she was in trouble. He shook his head with a slight grin and slid his hands to her neck, circling his thumbs as he went. She stretched her neck upward so he could cover every inch of her skin because she needed his touch, an affirmation that she'd done well.

His eyes burrowed into her own, and she found it hard to breathe as his hands continued southward until they cupped her breasts. She had difficulty keeping her eyes open as the coolness of his hands made her nipples perk right up, her aureoles erupting in response.

Her lips parted as she gasped heavily when he pinched and twisted a nipple, pulled it out as far as it would go before releasing it. Every nerve ending from her breasts shot straight to her pussy, causing the nerves on the surface of her cunt to expand. She found it difficult to keep eye contact with him as the new sensation took all of her concentration. Before she could take another breath, he pinched, twisted, and squeezed harder then pulled her nipple back, having the same result as this first.

"Oh ... hmmph," she mumbled.

"Does that feel good?" he asked, his voice almost distant.

She nodded. "Hmm, yes Sir."

Placing one hand on her shoulder, he pulled her closer to him as he bent over slightly, his other hand moving over her stomach to her pussy. "Open your legs."

As she did, her heart began to pound hard when he kissed her earlobe, flicking the tip of his tongue over it before trailing his lips to hers. Her mouth already hanging open, their lips smashed together in a heated passion they had never experienced before. Their tongues danced together, neither knowing where it would be until they found the others.' He rubbed his fingers around her pussy, teasing her first before gathering the moisture that had begun to gather and rubbed the pad of his middle finger in the spot between her pussy and her clit.

He whispered, his breath washing over her neck, "Your spot right there ..." She moaned softly as he applied pressure to it, "... feels like silk, so smooth, so wet. Feel that?"

She nodded again, trying to remain in control of her body, which she was beginning to lose as he slid his finger up over her clit with little pressure to the hood. Kissing her neck and collarbone, he pressed hard when he found the little nub. Circling the hardened nerve, he began to tease her by alternating between a soft touch and a hard graze.

She sighed heavily and closed her eyes, burying her face in the crook of his neck. Her body was rendered numb as her mind relinquished to what he was making her feel.

"Hmmph. Sirrr, please don' stop," she murmured breathlessly.

"Would you like to come, little dove?"

His breath washed over her ear, sending shivers throughout her entire body. She was able to move her arm up and around to his waist, holding onto him with all of her might. Realizing he'd asked her a question, she had to ask herself if she was ready. When she didn't answer quickly enough, he flicked the tip of his finger over her clit until she gasped.

"Yes. Yessss. Please, Sir." He went back to slowly manipulating her hardened nub, purposely teasing her relentlessly.

"Yes, what?" he asked. "Say it."

She would have gotten mad with him if she wasn't in the position she was in. "Please, Sir, I need to come."

His finger drifted down to her opening, and he grinned when he felt she was even more wet than when he was there just minutes earlier. "Hmm, I don't really feel your sincerity, Gayle."

You bastard! Can't you feel how wet you've made me?! Of course I want to come!

Knowing he had her right where he wanted her, he inserted two fingers inside of her and hooked the tips of his fingers over her g-spot. She was making him insane as her hot breath drifted over his ear before she took the fleshy bit and nibbled on it.

She almost screamed before she bit her bottom lip to stop herself. Pulling her head back, she looked him directly in his eyes and pleaded, "Sir, please. Make me come." She took several shallow intakes of air before she could continue. "If it pleases you, Sir, please make me come," she whined.

"That it would. On the count of three, you may come for me."

Three?! I can't hold out that long!

For several seconds he massaged her g-spot, again alternating between fast and slow. "Relax your head, Gayle. I want you to feel nothing but what I'm doing to you."

As she did, he put his free hand on her back and massaged her softly while the fingers of his other hand continued teasing her.

"Hmmphgddd," she gurgled, finding it hard to fight off the impending orgasm she desperately craved.

"Ready?"

"Hmphgddyessss."

He grinned at her response. "One."

Placing the pad of his thumb on her hard, erect clit, he slowly increased the flicking of his fingers inside of her. "Two."

He slowed down his pace before speeding up again. Her hips began to buck up as he began to finger fuck her, her moans and groans increasing in both frequency and volume.

"Hold it," he barked, knowing how close she was.

She groaned in frustration but forced the orgasm back as best as she could.

"Two and a half." He grinned wickedly, knowing he was driving her to the edge in a downright evil way.

You bastard! "Please. PLEASE!" she begged, whining loudly.

With his fingers inside of her, he could feel her vaginal walls contracting, and his cock twinged in response. Oh, how he wanted to be inside her, his dick feeling that instead of his fingers.

"THREE!"

The orgasm came two seconds later, her hips rising as she buried her face into his thigh, finding her teeth biting down ever so slightly at his muscled flesh to stifle her scream. As her body spasmed in wild convulsions, she moaned and groaned, a guttural scream escaping her lips.

"That's it. Let it out."

As her orgasm slowly ebbed away, her breathing became less labored but her heart still pounded hard. "Oh, shhhh ..." she muttered.

Hamish kissed Gayle on her forehead. "That is what I was looking forward to," he whispered in her ear.

Pulling her head back, she smiled up at him shyly, her eyes trailing over his crotch, a prominent bulge obviously screaming for release of its own. She was shocked, pleasantly so, at how good he made her feel, but she knew he'd also want, needed to come himself.

Getting on her knees with no protest from him, she slowly ran her hands up the inside of his thighs until they were an inch from his cock. Taking her hands, he pushed them away.

"As much as I would love your hot mouth around my cock, I think tonight I'd just like to lie in my bed holding you in my arms."

Her eyebrows furrowed, not understanding why he didn't want her. "Why?"

He smiled. "Ms. Boyce, if a Dom has no control over himself, he can never control his sub. But I'm touched that you want to."

She was sure that would make sense if her brain wasn't all mushy. "Okay," she replied disappointed.

"Now, go set the table while I go change."

Nodding, she replied, "I would really like that, too, sleeping in your arms, not set the table." She giggled.

Thursday, August 15th, 2013

As Hamish promised, he gave Gayle his password to get onto his computer so she could email her family. So after she swept the floors, she didn't bother taking a shower, electing to have one after she sent the email. The one she sent to Catelyn was therapeutic, to say the least. She opened up a bit more with her relationship with her boss, though she kept it very low key.

'... He is really fun when we're out. He lightens up a lot. He can be a little uptight at home. I don't know if it's because he's not used to having someone home when he gets in from work or it's me. I mean, you know me! I'm fun, have a great sense of humor and I'm cute! :-)

'Anyways, he told me last night he met a woman, which is good, but he didn't say when his date was, and I sure didn't ask. I mean I'm here to keep his house clean and not look like a bachelor's pad, right?'

Right? she asked herself. Catching the time, she realized she had only half an hour to bathe before Hamish got home. She sent the email then headed upstairs with Bessie beside her. Filling the tub half full, she slipped into the hot water while it continued to fill and clutched her hands to her chest, as if that would stop the confusion in her head ... and her heart. Why was she jealous? Was she even jealous?

A few minutes later, she turned off the water and her thoughts raced.I need to get over it, and quick ...

xx xxx xx xxx xx xxx

"Ms. Boyce," Hamish called out as he reached the upstairs hallway.

He had looked in every room downstairs, and since Bessie met him at the door, he knew she was still in the house. He was going to her bedroom but saw the bathroom light on. Peeking in, he grinned when he saw her fast asleep in the tub, her nipples poking through the surface of the water. After he changed out of his business suit, he went back to the bathroom and sat on the edge of the tub, taking a sip of his after-work whiskey.

"Ms. Boyce," he whispered so as not to startle her. Saying her name again, she still hadn't woken, so he traced the top of his fingernail from just above her belly button to the gap between her breasts.

She awoke with a start, the water slushing around her. "Aghh. Hmm." She looked up at Hamish staring down on her. "Oh, Sir. Crap. Sorry. I fell asleep." Sitting up, she asked, "What time is it?"

"Quarter to seven," he replied, his face riddled with anger.

"What?! Oh, shit!"Well, shit a brick. He's already got his drink! Looks like I'll be spending some dreaded time in the dungeon tomorrow night. Lord, protect my ass.

No longer being ashamed with being naked around him, she got out of the tub and dried off; his eyes were glued onto every inch of her body, his eyes conveying lust. Brushing her hair in front of the mirror, very aware he was probably staring at her ass, he stepped up behind her, took the brush and gently ran it through the length of her hair to the ends. He pressed his body against her side and combed through her soft, silky hair from her forehead to the ends. In the mirror, she watched the expression on his face the entire time, especially his smile.

When he was satisfied, he placed the brush on the sink and asked, "So, is my dinner burnt?"

His voice was a little gruff, and she wasn't sure if he was angry or just playing with her. She was under the impression he liked to play mind games with her, not that she minded. Even though he kept her on her toes, she wished she were able to read him easier.It's only been two weeks. What did I expect?

Shaking her head, she turned around to face him, her hands on the sink behind her. "No, Sir. The casserole will be ready at seven, as always."

He didn't reply but tilted his head in curiosity, his eyes glued to her perky, erect nipples. Placing his hands under her breasts and pushing up, he flicked his thumb over the tips of her nipples; they twinged at the touch, as did his cock.Fuck. Down, boy.

"I could forgo dinner if there's something else you'd like to do," he offered, wagging his eyebrows as he placed his hands on her hips.

That small gesture was enough to get her body's attention, and the cursed goosebumps broke out. The truth was she was cramping a little, but she didn't want him to know. It wasn't a topic an employee talks to her boss about ... then again, her situation wasn't exactly the typical boss-employee relationship.

"Sir? If you don't mind, I sorta want to –"

"Oh, I see," he sighed in disappointment. "Another quiet night, then?" She nodded. "So, what shall be your punishment?"

"What?! For not wanting to fuck you?"Whoah, girl! Where the hell did that come from? Oh, right. Hormones.

She was about to explain herself when he stepped back and put his hands on his hips, his eyebrows furrowed deeply. "I was referring to you not being by my chair just now."

Oh, okay. Calm down, hormonal Hannah, she thought and tried not to laugh.

She started to rock her foot back and forth out of nervousness. Only when he gave her a crooked smile did she actually relax. "Um, whatever you feel is appropriate, Sir."

Well, look at you! All submissive and everything. Maybe you have learned something while you've been under Hamish's scrutiny. Oh, shut up, Evil Gayle.

"Hmm," he mumbled thoughtfully. "Then it will be a difficult work day tomorrow for me to think of something appropriate."

She swallowed hard and nodded.

Putting his hand on her shoulder, he kissed her forehead. "Sir? Why do you keep kissing my forehead?"

His head flew back at her forwardness, but he wasn't angry. "I just like to."That is all you need to know, little dove. "Let's eat. I always think ofexcellent punishments on a full stomach."

Just leave my body in one piece, boss.

Friday, August 16th, 2013

If Gayle thought Hamish would have a difficult day at work, she was in for a surprise, herself. Despite the fact that Bessie stayed out of her way as she dusted the furniture in the rooms on the main floor and swept the floors, she still had to go back to dust and sweep certain areas again. Her mind was elsewhere.

She just couldn't keep her mind on her duties. All she kept thinking about what the hell he was going to do with her that night for not complying to his demands, which weren't that difficult to follow, if she were being honest with herself. She could have kicked her own ass for being so stupid and not setting her cell phone's alarm, but then again, she thought he'd probably want to kick her ass himself.

And as the day dragged on, her appetite slowly eroded away, as that seemed to be habit.

CUPAR TOWN CENTRE, Hamish's Office

Hamish sat at his desk staring at the blank computer monitor, just as he'd been doing the past twenty minutes. He'd been trying to get his brain in the right place to start the proposal for a client, but the smaller screen in the top right hand corner kept screaming at him for its attention ... as did his bulging cock begging to be released.

Gayle was unusually slow and super-focused on not breaking the knick knacks on the tables as she moved them to dust. If the screen could have been any bigger he would have sworn her hands were shaking, and even her face looked a little pale.

"I should have written a will before I came over here, you know that, Bessie?" she said, throwing the pillows on the couch after fluffing them and placing them neatly by the arm rests. "But then again, the only thing of any value I have are the gold hoop dolphin earrings Granny and Grandad bought me, and that's not a lot, even if there's an emerald on their tails."

He continued to watch and listen in on her private conversation as she cleaned his home, and he loved every minute of it. Even though the chastity belt covered what he really wanted to see, her upside down, heart-shaped ass still beckoned to him as she bent over to flatten out the corner of the area rug. Her breasts shook and swayed lusciously as she moved around with such beauty and grace that hehad to unzip his trousers and free his cock before it got bent out of shape from the restriction.

Looking at his watch, he sighed, knowing he had three more hours before he could lay his hands on her. Strategically placed, finely-timed slaps of the riding crop on her ass cheeks, thighs, shins. His hand slowly crept its way to his then hard, throbbing cock and cradled it, letting his imagination run wild. Running his hand slowly up and down his shaft, he closed his eyes as it twitched ...

"Hamish! Bryce is on line two," Neill, his assistant, called out to him.

"Alright!" he muttered and zipped up his trousers. "Fuck it. Gayle, Gayle, Gayle. What are you doing to me?"

Later that evening ...

Gayle and Hamish had just finished eating dinner and were drinking coffee at the table, upon her request. She was hoping the delay tactic would give her enough time to get rid of her nervousness, but it didn't do a damned thing.

"Tell me, what sorts of things did you do on your off time back home, Gayle?" he asked, sipping his whiskey.

"Well, I've been bowling since I was eight, but I had to drop out of the league a few years back. I really miss it. We'd all go camping, which was loads of fun. Mom hated it, though. She'd rather stay in a hotel room than sleep on the ground in a tent. Hanging out with my girlfriends on weekends, but that'd been put on the back burner, too."

"Hmm. So, you'd be up for bowling?" he asked, seemingly excited. "What's your average?"

"It was 183 when I was in the last league. Do you bowl?"

"Do I ...Do I bowl?" His tone had raised a bit which got Bessie's attention, who was sitting at his feet. "Of course I do. My average is 224."

"Very impressive."

"It should be much higher, but due to my shoulder injury, I can't get it any higher," he said seriously.