Aprons For Gayle Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her first words were, "Yeah, I've heard of them. Isn't that what Prince Harry is training for now?"

He smiled, seemingly pleased she knew of their work. "Exactly."

Her second words were, "Wait, charity event, as inball? Formal gowns, tuxedos?"

He chuckled. "No, not a ball. Just a bunch of men and women in formal attire to help raise donations. I think they're having a silent auction, as well."

"Hamish," she said in a panic. "I have nothing appropriate to wear."

Just then, Wally came with the appetizer, which made her mouth water as soon as she looked at the food on the dish. There were small chunks of mozzarella, fresh basil leaves, olives and cherry tomatoes over pasta, and she could smell the garlic.

Wally set two small, empty plates in front of Hamish and Gayle, said, "Enjoy," then left.

"This looks delicious... except the olives. You can have those." Hamish rolled his eyes. "Oh, my gosh! Did you just roll your eyes at me?" she asked playfully.

"Yes, Gayle, I did. It wasn't the first, and it won't be the last." He took the serving fork and asked for her plate, which he filled up half full, picking off the olives. "You shouldn't fill up on this, although you should like this."

"Thank you," she replied as she took her plate back. "I can just eat half now and save the rest for lunch tomorrow, since I won't know when you'll be back."

"Good idea. I should be back after lunchtime, so at least I know you'll be fed."

He watched her take a couple of bites before he began to eat. He didn't have to ask if she liked it. He could tell she did.

"Alright, so, Jessie and her daughter, Kelsey, will take you shopping this Sunday for a dress and matching pumps. And Kelsey can do your hair and make-up, all the girlie things you do. You can still work at the church that day, if you'd like."

"Okay, but Hamish, I haven't saved enough money for an evening dress," she said fretfully.

He shook his head. "I will cover your dress and pumps. It's for an excellent cause, and there is always excellent, tasty food."

Well, how could she say no to that? She took a couple more bites of the penne and thought about whether she wanted to go. Hell, of course she wanted to go! She'd never miss out of such a lavish affair. Besides, she didn't really have a choice.

"Okay. That does sound fun. But do you think... I know I haven't saved hundreds of Pounds, but I'd like to donate a little."

He smiled so warmly that even his eyes brightened. "Of course. That is very generous of you."

Wally arrived with the entrees as they had just finished up the starter. The bowl he placed in front of her had enough Carbonara to feed three people. And Hamish's parmigiana looked and smelled mouthwatering.

After Wally left, she took a few bites on her entre. "Hmm, this is soo much better than frozen."

"I knew you'd like it."

-

After she'd had her fill, she sat back and patted her stomach. Looking at Hamish, who still had a few bites to go, she noticed the candlelight gave his face such a glow that she literally saw him in a whole new light. He was handsome, so very handsome. Her pussy tingled, and she knew she was blushing again. And the now-empty wine glass didn't help matters.

"And there's something else," Hamish said as he, too, had eaten all he could.

"Oh, no. Please don't tell me I have to dress Bessie in a doggie-gown?"

He laughed. "Definitely not! She'd be the joke of Fife. Actually, I'm throwing a Guy Fawkes Day celebration on my property on November 2nd, although the actual date is the 5th. There'll be some... play... things, games and the sort, lots of food and fireworks after we burn Fawkes' effigy."

"Oh! The Englishman that attempted to blow up Parliament in the early 1600s. That sounds fun. Do you need help organizing it?"

"Help? Oh, no. I despise the whole affair! I'm afraid I put my foot in my mouth and ended up hosting this year's celebration for the community. I'll ask Jessie if she can help you with arranging the activities, preparing the food and all the details, and I'll give you a budget, which you must abide by."

"Actually, that's right up my alley! I organized my cousin's wedding, and I really surprised myself how smoothly everything went."

Wally then returned and asked about coffee and dessert.

"I have no more room for dessert, Hamish. May I just have some coffee?"

Wally looked from Gayle to Hamish. The waiter clearly knew who was in charge.

"Decaf, cream and sugar," Hamish told him.

Gayle smiled knowing he knew she'd be up all night long if she had leaded coffee.Yeah, he knows me alright.

"And an apple Crostata, an Italian crème cake, and we'd like the leftovers to take home, please."

After Wally left with the plates, Gayle leaned forward and whispered, "Sir, I really,really don't have room for dessert."

"They're both for me," he said. "But you're going to help me eat them."

"One bite of each is all I can handle. What are they, by the way?"

"The Crostata is apples baked in a crust with almond topping, served with vanilla ice cream and caramel sauce. The cake is layers of lemon cake and mascarpone cheese filling served with raspberry-hazelnut sauce."

"Okay, fine, but you're carrying me to the car."

"Over my shoulder, even if you scream at me."

"But there is some place I'd like to take you before we head back home."

"Walking, I hope. I think I've gained ten pounds, plus five for the dessert."

"Oh, yes. It's too far from here, so we'll find another spot to park...if you can handle the walking," he added teasingly.

"As long as I can readjust before we -"

Wally then returned with the coffee and desserts, and Gayle practically drooled at the crème cake. "Yum! I get the lemon cake!"

Hamish chuckled as Wally placed the plates in front of Hamish. Gayle fixed her coffee and took a sip while she watched Hamish split each piece, forked a bite full of apple and brought it toward her. She didn't move. She had never blushed so much in her life. Such an intimate act... in public, no less!

"I thought you said you were adventurous, Gayle."

She couldn't think of anything snarky to say. Sometimes it was just best to give in to her boss. So, she leaned forward and parted her lips just a tad, looking away shyly.

But he pulled the fork back. "No, Gayle. Look at me," he said firmly.

If she thought her cheeks were red and burning as never before, surely her ears had matched the same crimson shade. Gathering her nerve, she looked into his eyes. Once again he brought the fork toward her, and she took the treat as unsexy as she could.

"Hmm, 'dis ith gude," she muttered.

"Very unladylike of you. And thank you. You've totally ruined the moment."

"I know. What can I say?"

After she did manage to eat both halves of the desserts, and she gained ten more pounds, Hamish left the money for the bill, yet the waiter returned before they had a chance to get up and leave.

"Ah hiner ye enjoyed yer scran," Wally said as he picked up the money.

"Aye, it was delicious. Thank you," Hamish replied.

"Hae a guid necht. Ye tois arh a brammer coople."

After Wally walked away, Gayle pushed her chair back, but Hamish's harsh glare made her stop so he could once again pull out her chair. She had never been treated like a lady before, and she admired him for it.

Her face contorted as she slowly stood up and moaned. "May I run to the bathroom before we do any walking?"

"Certainly. I'll meet you out front."

A few minutes later, she found him standing on the curb, and if she didn't know who he was, she would have thought he was good looking. The sun had already set, but it was still somewhat light out. One last waning stream of light shown upon him.

Forcing herself to breathe, she approached him. "Sir," she whispered, "Just to let you know, punishment received very well."

He gave her a crooked smile and reached out to her. Looking at his hand like it was a snake, she finally took it; his grip was firm, his hands soft, and the look in his eyes were tender. She smiled back and stepped closer to him.

"Thank you for dinner, Hamish. It was the best meal I think I've ever had."

"You're welcome. I knew you would enjoy it."

"No, you didn't," she objected.

As they started to walk through the market place toward the street, he replied, rather tersely, "Yes, Idid."

Playing along, she told him, "No, you di - ow, ow, ow!" she screeched. He'd tightened his grip on her hand, and it was painful. "Okay, okay! You win."

"Oh, lass," he chuckled. "You never learn."

"I do, I'm just slow." He smiled down on her, and she smiled back. "Sir? What did Wally say as we left?"

"Nothing," he replied curtly.

"I understood the couple part. He was talking about us."

"No, he wasn't."

"Yes, he -"

"Are you going to let it go?" he asked.

"Nope."

He sighed and shook his head. "He said we were an attractive couple."

Gayle remained silent and kept on walking. Sometimes itwas best to keep her mouth shut. Maybe shewould never learn.

A few minutes later...

After Hamish let Gayle out of the car, he again took her hand and they walked down the street. She could hear the soft caress of small waves lapping gently at the shore and grew excited knowing they would be walking on the beach. To her left were very posh and, more than likely high-priced row houses.

Looking toward the right at the shoreline, she was a little surprised at the strips of rocks jetting out the shallows; it almost looked like claws' prints. On a cliff overlooking that was the ruin of a fortress above the beach, a tower built of ancient-looking rocks, as was the rest of the fortress. Spotlights shown on four corners of the property, giving the ruin a haunted look.

"Oh, my god. That is unbelievable," Gayle gushed as they walked closer to the end wall. "Do you think it's closed?"

Then she saw the sign and read it out loud.

'St Andrews Castle consists of the ruins of the castle of the Archbishops of St. Andrews, dating in part from the 13th century.'

"What a bastard King Henry the 8th destroyed everything. What a waste."

Suddenly, she shuddered and wrapped her arms around her. "Here," he said, taking off his jacket. "I don't need you getting ill."

Smiling, she accepted it as he put it on her.

"No, I'm afraid they're closed," he said as they approached the gate, where he pulled out his cellphone and made a call. "Scott, we're here." Ending the call, he looked at Gayle. "But I do have a wee bit surprise for you."

She looked at him suspiciously until she saw a tall, lean man walk toward them from inside the ruins. "Old man! Young lady! Right on time, I see!"

Scott unlocked the gate and stepped aside so they could enter. After Scott closed and locked the gate, Hamish said, "Scottie, this is Gayle. She's working for me for a few more months. She's from Washington, D.C."

"Is that right? Welcome. Let me show you around."

Twenty minutes later as the three stood at the remnants of the tower right beside the cliff, an eerie glow coming from inside the still-standing structure, Gayle thanked Scott for showing them around on their private tour.

Scott replied, "It was my pleasure. With it being Friday the 13th, there's an all-night watch to keep any hooligans away. So I must leave you two on your own, now."

Hamish shook Scott's hand. "Thanks, mate. We won't be long."

Putting his hand in the small of Gayle's back, Hamish escorted her inside the tower, which was lit by two torches on the walls. She saw an uneven four-by-four foot opening, presumably a window, and over that hung a single sword.

"Okay," she said, "This is kinda creepy."

"I shall protect thee, fair maiden," he said as he bowed.

She smiled at his playfulness and curtsied. "Why, thank you, kind sir. My brave knight in shining armor."

He then walked to the opening, turned and leaned against it. "Come here."

"Hamish, I didn't mean to make you angry!" she cried out, purposefully changing her accent as a southern belle in distress. "Please don't throw me out the window! I'm profoundly sorry!"

"For God's sake, woman!" he snapped then burst out laughing.

Laughing along with him, she stepped beside him and looked out. "Oh, my god. Look at this view."

"Sorry, but it appears to be high tide now, so we can't walk on the beach."

"That's a relief. The last time we were you tricked me to walk naked."

"You liked it, lass, and you know it."

"Yeah," she said with a grin. "I did."

A strong, cold breeze blew into the small space, making her shiver. Hamish took notice and wrapped his arm around her waist, and she accepted him by doing the same.

Resting her head on his shoulder, she whispered, "Hamish, this was very thoughtful of you. And I've had a really good ti -"

She was cut off when he pushed her against the wall gently, took a hold of her hands, held them above her head and gave her the hottest kiss he had ever given her. It was so intense, so yearning and so warm she melted into him with a soft moan. Slipping of a pump, she slid her foot up his leg just as his tongue traced along her bottom lip.

"Hmm," he mumbled as he pulled away and brought her arms down, holding her hands. "You know... no one's around. Care to have a shag?"

"What?! No! Well... sure, why not?" she replied.

"Damn, you called my bluff." He chuckled and shook his head.

"I don't think Scott would appreciate his generosity in the private tour by catching us. But you do look gorgeous in candlelight, Ham... Sir."

His eyes flew open. Stepping back, he looked over her face like she'd just slapped him. He didn't know what to say. Never in his almost thirty years had any woman made him speechless.

"Don't you think it's time to go?" she asked, hoping it would break the spell he was under.

"Thank you, Gayle," he finally stammered. I just wanted to take you out to let you know how much I appreciate everything you've done for me."

"Hey, all I do is fold your underwear and keep crumbs off your floor. No biggie."

"Okay, no more wine. You're getting blootered." Taking her hand, he led her out of the tower.

"Nah, fine I'm, Sir. Drunk not, am I."

He laughed again then kissed her forehead. "I love how you make me laugh."

"Well, youdo give me a lot of ammo."

He narrowed his eyes at her. "Do you want to amend that comment?"

"Oh, right. I forgot to say Sir?"

Letting go of her hand, he slipped his hand under the jacket on her back and pulled at the rope, which made it grind harshly against her clit. She groaned loudly.

"I'm sorry! Enough said," she squeaked, standing on her toes. "I'll watch what I say."

"You'd better," he replied and they continued walking.

However, Gayle didn't see the smirk on Hamish's lips.

Later that night...

Gayle lay in her bed with her head on her hands and had been staring at the ceiling for what felt like hours, a sleeping Bessie at her feet. She'd been trying to piece together all that happened.

After they got home, Gayle went to her bedroom and Hamish went into his, while Bessie stood in the hallway looking between her master and Gayle.

"Don't you do it," he'd warned Bessie.

Her ears had perked up, she gave a very wet and snotty sneeze then trotted into Gayle's room.

"Turncoat," he mumbled then went into his room.

"Us girls have to stick together, Sir," Gayle teased as the canine jumped on her bed. "Good girl," she whispered as she scratched Bessie behind her ears.

"Good night, Ms. Boyce. Good night, you hairy mutt." Bessie barked her farewells.

Soon enough, Gayle's thoughts wandered to the previous Sunday morning when she'd caught him playing the piano in the dining hall. If she'd really thought about it, she should have walked into the room, stood between the bench and the piano and they would have had a very hot, sexyPretty Woman moment. She started giggling, which turned into a loud laughter.

"Would you kindly tell me what is so funny, Ms. Boyce?" Hamish hollered out from his bedroom; his light was still on, which was why she'd probably thought about being Julia Roberts.

"Nothing, Sir," she answered loudly and seriously.

"Don't lie to me, lass."

When she'd told him, he was quiet for several moments. "Good night, Ms. Boyce," he finally replied, and she could hear the smile on his lips as he spoke.

"Sleep well, Edward."

"Who?"

"Richard Gere's role inPretty Woman."

A very loud and heavy sigh came from her boss.

They both fell to sleep with smiles on their faces.

Saturday, September 14th, 2013

It turned out to be a beautiful day. It was in the mid-60s, the sun was warm and there wasn't a cloud in the sky. She had been working at St. Athernase all morning recording the findings with the sizes, shapes and other details of pieces that were found on the grounds.

Hamish crossed her mind a few times when she had a quiet moment, and more than once she found herself smiling like a teenager with a high school crush. She hadn't forgotten the fact that he was out on another date.

Michael, one of the excavators, had asked her to a pub for a drink since they'd finished up a little earlier than expected, but - and this shocked the living shit out of her - she was really looking forward to spending the afternoon with Hamish.

As Gayle pulled into the driveway, there was a car parked that she didn't recognize, but Hamish's car wasn't there. Putting the car in park and stepping out, David approached her from the side door carrying a basket of fruits and vegetables.

"David!" Gayle gushed as she met up with him. "How have you been? I haven't seen you in weeks."

"I've been fine, Ms. Boyce. How about yourself?"

Shaking her head, she said, "Please call me Gayle. Hamish is... out right now. Would you like to come in for coffee or tea?"

"No, thank you, Miss. I've just come to give you these."

Looking inside, she smiled at the apples, pears and plums, even some fruit she didn't recognize, potatoes, squash and mushrooms. "These look great! The apples are perfect for a pie. I've not made one for Hamish yet. Come in, please, just for a few minutes," she pleaded.

He smiled warmly. "Alright. That would be lovely."

As they walked to the side door leading to the kitchen, David asked, "So, Gayle, tell me. How are you liking working here thus far?"

"It's been great, really, more than I ever expected it to be."

David looked at her, one eyebrow raised from curiosity, but he didn't say anything.

A few minutes later, she set a steaming cup of tea in front of David and sat down across from him. Telling Bessie she'd let her out soon, she looked into the basket at the fruit she didn't know. "What are these?"

"Elderberry. Phil's fiancé makes wonderful medicinal creams from it. She sells them at the market. Makes quite a bit of money off them from jams and her delicious muffins, but she makes more from the tea."

"Really? Hamish said he'd take me to the market one weekend. I wanted to get some jam for my family."

"If you don't make it, Emma makes great gift baskets. I'll see if she can prepare one for you."

"That's not nec..." Something suddenly crossed her mind. "You saidPhil's fiancé? Phil isn'tyour fiancé?"

He frowned, his eyebrows deeply wrinkled, then a smile slowly grew on his lips. "No, lass. Phil's my brother."

"Your... brother..." Then it dawned on her all the things she'd said to him, referring to their wedding plans - David's plans with his brother. "Oh, David! I'm amso sorry about all the things I said! Hamish told me -"

His chuckle surprised her. "We thought so, and I should have said something earlier."

"No,he should have told me the truth," she said angrily, rising.