Aquata Cove Ch. 39

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adam's face began to turn blue as he remained there, helpless, "Alright, get the valve in him, and get the stretcher ready. When you come back up, bring him to the life support."

One of the medics knelt down, and put Adam to a bag-valve mask, and started pumping hair into him, while the other began to set up the stretcher.

~~~

Adam shook a little as he lay on the bed, still unable to move or feel, only an inch from gagging up a lung with a plastic tube down his throat. A respirator gently rises up, and pushed down, pushing air into his lungs as he lay there, paralyzed.

His eyes looked, and watched Nigel come in, looking very grim "Alright, now here's what we're going to do," He said, "First, while you're immobile, we're going to take another blood sample - it's that time of the week again."

"And then, when you have some feeling back in you, we're going to inject a dose of Sodium Pentothol." Nigel said as he held up a small, glass bottle. Adam looked at him with expressionless eyes - he can't even move his eyebrows, "The more commonly referred term is 'Truth Serum'. " Adam inwardly gasped.

"As I said, I am very short on time, so I can't afford to play Mr Nice Guy. So when you recover tomorrow, you are going to tell me everything you know about merfolk whether you like it or not." Nigel placed the bottle on a small metal table, and turned to leave, just as a doctor came in, with a needle and a pouch to take the blood sample.