Arabian Nightmare Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,246 Followers

When the last ball popped out of my ass a wave of tremendous relief washed over me.

He placed them in the bowl and said: "Good boy—we're going to do this one more time and I expect a much better performance from you—do you understand me, boy?"

I was defeated. It was at that moment I truly knew I was no longer a free man. I belonged to my Arab Master and he could do anything he wanted with me.

"Y-Yes, my Arab Master."

I loosened my sphincter to allow the balls easier entrance into my 'pussy'. Before he gave the command to expel them, he grasped my aching cock and stroked it. I cried out from the extreme pleasure I was feeling. He laughed at me.

I expelled them into his waiting hand with no difficulties this time. He remained sitting on the edge of the bed and he commanded me to position my bottom above his straining erection.

He reached around me and massaged my breasts and pinched my hard little nipples.

"Impale your pussy on my beautiful brown Arab cock, my sweet little white slave boy."

"Yes, my Arab Master."

At first I had some difficulty inserting his bulbous cockhead inside me; I strained and winced in pain, but I never hesitated. My Arab Master had given me an order and I would obey him.

This was a whole new sensation. The metal balls had oiled my passage but his cock was much thicker than the balls. I squirmed my hips around his cock and pushed downward. My asshole gradually accepted more and more of his cock until I felt his pubic hairs against my flesh.

I DID IT! I HAD HIS ENTIRE COCK INSIDE MY PUSSY!!

He held me still and whispered into my ear.

"Good boy—yes, that's it—just relax and enjoy my cock in your ass...you will have a cock in your ass every day for the rest of your life—learn to accept it—embrace the pleasure hard cocks can bring you and I guarantee you will love your new life—your orgasms will be spectacular beyond your wildest fantasies...if you fight against it—if you willfully refuse to accept your new role—I promise you will have a very long, and extremely miserable existence...the choice is yours...now raise and lower yourself on my cock."

"Yes, my Arab Master."

He was right. The minimal pain I had initially experienced was gone. Each time I lowered myself fully onto his hot flesh his cockhead bumped against my prostate and I cried out in pleasure. I couldn't believe how wonderful it felt to get fucked by a man.

His fingers never left my nipples. He rolled them between his thumbs and forefingers and continually squeezed and pulled on them. He was driving me mad with desire.

"Faster," he commanded.

I quickened my pace. I was furiously impaling myself on his beautiful brown cock. Up-and-down I went...up-and-down...up-and-down....

He bit my ear lobe—his hips began jerking wildly—I felt his cock expand inside me. Suddenly he cried out and I felt his hot fluids filling my asshole.

"OH GOD," I shouted.

My body contorted and spasmed as my cum shot out of my balls into the air and landed on my chest and thighs. I gasped for air—it was the greatest orgasm of my life.

He turned my head to face him and kissed me on the lips. I kissed him back.

"Thank you, my Arab Master—thank you-thank you," I breathlessly said.

He smiled at me in triumph. We both knew that from now on, I would be a willing and eager cum-slut for him.

He dismissed Jameel and Aleem and lay back on the bed. He ordered me to kneel between his legs.

"Lick my balls," he commanded.

"Yes, my Arab Master."

I licked his balls and covered his sac with saliva. His flesh had a salty flavor.

He pulled his knees to his chest and said, "Lick my asshole, my sweet little white whore."

"Yes, my Arab Master."

I submitted to the ultimate degradation; his total power and control over me. I eagerly pushed my tongue into his acrid tasting asshole. I was once again grateful for Oka's training. The walls of his asshole felt like sandpaper on my tongue.

I was required to keep my tongue moving in his asshole until his cock became fully erect then he fucked me again. And, yes, once again I experienced a fantastic orgasm without my cock ever being touched.

That was pretty much our nightly routine. His cock in my ass--then my tongue in his asshole--then his cock in my ass again. I had powerful orgasms every time we fucked.

The Emir was always in the company of one or both of his personal guards. One morning I was brought to the Emir's office.

"Lower your pants and display your pussy to my men," he ordered.

I pushed the harem pants to my ankles and spread my legs. I bent over and reached behind myself and opened my ass-cheeks with my hands. When I felt the cool air on my exposed anus I slowly rotated my hips in a lewdly suggestive manner. The Emir chuckled and patted me on the bottom and spoke to his men.

"This belongs to me--only me! You may use his hands and mouth but his pussy is all mine!"

The guards took advantage of his offer to use my mouth whenever they had free time.

Something new was added to my after-dinner routine, as well: I was now required by the guards in the dining hall to get on my knees and suck the cocks of both Jameel and Aleem while the guards watched. The boys were delighted with the prospect of shooting their cum into a white boys mouth. When I left the room I saw both boys stripped and ravished by the guards.

One of the Emir's personal guards now escorted me on the long walk to his office. He walked ahead of me pulling on the leash attached to my neck collar. Each night he would stop at a different place and order me to my knees.

I would open his slacks and take out his cock and suck him. The prisoners loved it. I began to enjoy my nightly performance too. I considered the catcalls and insults as proof of my desirability. It was flattering that the guards chose to use my mouth in front of the horny prisoners.

This prison was no different than any prison in that the weaker cellmates were forced to service the stronger ones. Sex was everywhere. The smell of semen was overpowering in that cell block. Cries from the weaker cellmates were ignored.

One morning I was forced to wear my old prison overalls and taken for a long walk. We never left the building. I soon found myself in a court room. The judge spoke Arabic and he read the charges against me.

"NOT GUILTY," I shouted.

He had a thin, cruel smile on his face. Immediately afterwards I was taken into his office. He was a couple inches taller than me as he circled and inspected me.

Finally he spoke: "Perhaps I could make a favorable ruling in your case."

Uh-oh, I thought.

"Yes, the Emir has spoken very highly of your skills...if you are willing I just might be able to get you out of here some day," he said softly.

OH MY GOD—DID I HEAR THAT RIGHT?

His hand went to the zipper of the overalls and began pulling it slowly down.

"You must be very hot wearing this thing..." his voice trailed off.

I immediately pulled the zipper all the way down and stepped out of the overalls. I stood before him wearing my pink harem pants.

He smacked his lips and said, "Very nice...very nice...."

He traced a finger over my lips. I went to my knees and lifted his robe: he was naked underneath and his short, fat cock was stiffening. I sucked his cock and played with his balls. This would be a small price to pay for my freedom. I became a daily visitor to his chambers.

I lost track of the number of cocks I serviced every day. I was just a slave boy and cock-sucking became a large part of my day. Whenever I had a cock in my mouth, my own penis never failed to respond.

By the time the Emir fucked me every night, I was begging and pleading to feel his cock in my ass. And every night I was rewarded with explosive orgasms of my own.

All cocks were different and they fascinated me. I loved their texture and taste. I loved the taste of semen. I felt wanted and secure in the knowledge that men found me attractive enough to want to use my mouth.

Yes, I told myself. Even after I was released from here I would still want to service men's cocks.

One day I was in the Emir's office when the guards brought in a new prisoner. He was white and younger than me—a very pretty boy, I admitted to myself. My Arab Master dismissed me to his living quarters.

Soon I was given the overalls to wear and was taken to the judge's chambers. I sensed I might have some competition from the new boy so I gave the judge one of my best blowjobs.

Afterwards, we sat facing one another.

"You are going to court today...I want you to change your plea to 'guilty'—you will admit that the drugs were yours, and I will sentence you to 'time served'. Can you do that?" he asked.

I was confused by this. If I admitted the drugs were mine wouldn't that give him the right to send me to prison for life? I shared my concerns with him.

He smiled sympathetically and said, "Trust me—you've performed very well and I will live up to my end of the bargain."

I told him I trusted him and agreed to the deal.

We went into the court room and I changed my plea to 'guilty' and said, "Yes, the drugs were mine."

I heard the gallery gasp in surprise. I looked at the judge and immediately got a bad feeling.

He spoke in Arabic and I understood some of it.

Loosely translated he said, "Since you freely admit you are a drug dealer—I have no alternative than to sentence you to life in prison with no chance of release."

Then he said, "If there is any employer here who will pay the state for this man's labor—speak up now."

WHAT THE FUCK??? THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!!!

I heard a familiar voice behind me. I turned and saw Mister Faisel, the owner of the construction company I had worked for. He was one of the men who had sexually pursued me but I refused him. He said he would put a claim in for my labor.

The judge slammed his gavel and awarded me to Mister Faisel. I w led from the court room cursing and shouting at the judge. Mister Faisel smiled as two of his men took hold of me and led me to a company car.

Everything happened so fast I didn't know what to do. I found myself sitting in the backseat next to Mister Faisel.

He smiled that crooked grin of his and said, "You should have accepted my proposal when I made it—now I will make you pay dearly for your refusal—you belong to me now—I own you and you will refuse me nothing for the rest of your miserable little life."

I was numb with fear—in complete shock. Now I knew who had planted the drugs in my suitcase and there was nothing I could do about it. My life was over. I was now going to be this horrid mans slave.

He grinned at me as he massaged the large bulge in the front of his slacks.

bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,246 Followers
12