Arabists' Literary Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sr71plt
sr71plt
3,022 Followers

Late into the evening, the men were served cups of sweet, sludge-like Turkish coffee, with Hardesty making sure that the students were included in contrast to when the liquor was floating around the inner circle earlier in the evening. The discussion became so esoteric and the coffee was having more of a sedative effect than a stimulant. Even Justin's eyelids began to droop. Leonard was already sound asleep and gently snoring, and Thomas' head kept lowering and being jerked back up, with longer and longer intervals of lowering.

At last Hardesty released the young men with the setting of a time for them to reconvene in the morning that had Thomas groaning, and a servant guided the three young men back to their bed chambers through a series of corridors.

Justin had no idea whether Thomas and Leonard were doing any funny business—and only briefly speculated on whether Thomas would come to him—when he was drifting off to sleep, his mind sifting out the nuggets of possibilities on his interests that had been embedded in those parts of the scholars' discussions that he could understand.

Tomorrow he was determined to ask a few questions to see if he could loosen the senior scholars' tongues more directly on the question of sexuality in early periods in various parts of the Arabic world. He wanted to push them back into the medieval period and loosen their tongues on male-on-male sexual practices—and on any references to bondage and sadism. It seemed that whenever they had gotten to the brink of such a discussion, they had moved away from it—but that they all had more inside their font of knowledge that they could share. Joshua Ramsay had told Justin that there probably would be something for him to learn this weekend, and he'd given Justin a very guarded look when he did. Justin just knew it had to do with sexual taboos in earlier Arabic periods.

* * * *

Groggy, his world spinning slowly, arms and legs dangling, Justin was carried down the stone staircase into the dungeon. He was naked, and one of the black-cloaked figures carrying him was already kneading and separating his buttocks cheeks while the other one had one hand encasing his cock.

Justin's head was lolled back and he saw, as if in a hazy dream, that Thomas and Leonard had already been brought down into the rough stone-encased room with the lit torches attached high on the walls of the pentagonal chamber. Leonard was bound facing a rough-wood X frame, and one of the three black-robed figures already in the dungeon as Justin was brought down, the tallest and most bulky of the figures, was flogging Leonard with a multistripped black-leather whip as the young man writhed, threw his head back, and cried out in gurgling and babbling tones that reverberated around the walls of the chamber.

Thomas was on his back on top of a leather-padded pommel horse-type device with platform wings on the side. His arms and legs extended down the four legs of the device and were bound to the appendages at the wrists and ankles. His thick cock was standing up in maximum erection, stroked by the hand of one black-robed figure, who also had a hooded head lowered on Thomas' chest, where he was chewing on Thomas' nipples. Another black-robed figure was crouched where Thomas' bare ass jutted over the end of the horse and had a hooded face buried between Thomas' buttocks cheeks. Thomas was moaning quietly, not in any apparent distress.

The two figures who had carried Justin down from his bed chamber after pulling him out of his bed in the dark of the night, strapped the young man's forearms in leather cages hanging from an overhead apparatus, and snapped similar cages on his ankles that were connected to ropes. Justin was facing the X frame as he was being bound to the overhead bar, and he saw the reason Leonard's cries were subduing into muffled groans as the tall figure, having turned the flogger over to one of the figures manhandling Justin, forced a ball gag into the young man's mouth.

The front of the figure's robe was parted and Justin marveled at the massiveness of the man's cock, as the figure had proven to be a man. The man encircled Leonard's waist with a massive arm and raised the hand of the other arm to Leonard's chin and forced the young man's head back, arching his back. The arm under his waist pulled his legs and hips away? from the X frame, and Justin narrowed his eyes and his nostrils swelled in arousal as the man's gigantic cock slowly worked its way deep into Leonard's tight channel and began to plow him.

One of the figures was standing close behind Justin, and his arms came around Justin's chest. The figure's leather-gloved hands ran up to the American's pecs. Justin cried out in surprise and heavenly pain and arched his head back as the hands on his pec closed clips on his nipples and pulled on them, pinching and distending Justin's nipples. The figure stood back, and the flogging of Justin's back and buttocks and thighs, with the flogger that was being used on Leonard when Justin was carried down the stairs, began. Justin cried out his ecstasy and immediately went rock hard.

He looked over to the pommel horse-like device to find one of the black-robed figures crouched over Thomas' pelvis, kneeling on the platform wings running out from Thomas' hips. He was fucking himself on Thomas' cock. Another figure was moving around the device, prodding and caressing Thomas' arms and legs and torso until he had positioned himself at Thomas' head and pushed his cock into Thomas' mouth.

The figure fucking Leonard let out a roar and let loose of Leonard's body, which slumped against the X frame, and stepped back from the frame. But almost immediately Leonard's small body was being lifted back up by one of the figures that had carried Justin down into the chamber. And then another cock was being pushed up into Leonard's channel. It was a very long, but thin cock. Justin identified it as that of Charles Peters.

Justin's legs were now being lifted off the floor, streaming behind him, and spread. The ropes attached to the cages binding his ankles were being pulled taut to some bar overhead. Philip Hardesty—for Justin had already identified the tall figure with the monster cock who had first taken Leonard as the senior Arabist and their host, who naturally was taking his privileges of being first—was standing between Justin's raised and spread legs at his back and was entering Justin's channel. The throbbing cock was thick to the limit of Justin's capabilities, and he was grateful that Hardesty was first. The rest were likely to be easier to take after the reaming of this cock.

At the same time Hardesty was snapping the flogger on Justin's back and thighs, although he stopped this as soon as his cock was fully encased and, grabbing Justin's waist between his hands, was pushing and pulling Justin's channel on his cock.

The other figure that had brought Justin down from his bed chamber was standing in front of him, his robe open now to his naked body. The body was beautifully formed and muscled, the skin an olive color. The youngest senior, the half Egyptian, Timothy Coleson, Justin realized, as the man crouched down under him and took Justin's cock in his mouth. Justin jerked and screamed as the man crunched Justin's balls in a strong hand grip and then began to lace leather straps with weights around them, extending them to the floor.

Justin moaned and groaned and cried out his ecstasy. Even in the haze he was in, induced, he reasoned by whatever had been in that Turkish coffee the students had been given to drink, Justin was having just the attention he had sought since he'd come to Oxford.

The cock of the figure behind Justin jerked and Hardesty was barely able to pull out before he ejaculated in large glumps of cum up Justin's back. Justin's legs were being swung back up in front of him and raised and spread from his body. Coleson rose up from the attention he'd been giving Justin's cock and Justin had only a glimpse of the man's cock sheathed in leather covered in smooth metal studs—almost identical to the ancient Arab contraption Justin had seen in a museum several years earlier and that had set off his hunt for similar devices in early Arab use—before the cock was plunged up into his channel and Coleson pressed his forehead on Justin's and stared into Justin's eyes and commenced a whispering commentary on the pleasure he could see in Justin's eyes from the punishment being applied to his canal.

Panting and groaning, Justin took Coleson's mouth in his in a mutually applied brutal kiss and ejaculated in three strong spoutings up Coleson's heaving belly.

* * * *

Justin was awakened, lying in his own bed, to the tune of an alarm clock that gave him only a half hour to be at breakfast. He met a pleased-looking Thomas and a frightened animal-aspected Leonard in the corridor, and they went down together to the country kitchen on the ground floor of their wing without daring to say anything to each other. All had been in a haze the previous evening and none could be positive that anything had happened other than a vivid dream, although Justin felt sure of what had transpired—because he welcomed it.

They ate breakfast quickly and quietly, barely finishing before a servant arrived to guide them back to the library through the labyrinth of oddly angled corridors and raised and lowered levels from wings added to the manor house haphazardly over the centuries.

The five seniors were sitting in the easy chairs in the inner circle as they had been the previous evening. They were just starting, Justin surmised, as they had just been served coffee and were once again debating where to take up the discussion.

Hardesty turned to Justin as the three students took their chairs in the outer circle.

"Joshua tells me that you may have some questions on the period Mahfouz writes about in the Arab world, and in Egypt in particular, young man."

"Yes, I do," Justin answered, emboldened by the experience of the previous night, even though no one present was speaking of it or giving even a hint that anything untoward had occurred. "I am studying the below-the-surface sexual mores and practices on the Arab street in this period. In particular, the underground of male on male relationships. I had seen references to coffee houses and—"

"Ah, yes, a worthy topic for today," Hardesty said.

"And in particular bondage and sadism between Arab males—and the antecedents of that," Justin interjected.

Hardesty speared Justin with a piercing gaze and then rewarded the young American a wink, which was the closest reference Justin was going to get of the activities of the previous night. "Perhaps then we should start with the Black Book of Hamat Reyyes, in the Blumingdon translation," Hardesty murmured, drawing all gathered in the room to lean forward in their chairs to hear him, as he turned back to the inner circle.

This time even Thomas and Leonard were enthralled with the ensuing discussion.

That night was a repeat of the previous one, except that Justin spent his time split between being flogged bound to the X frame and being bound on his belly on the horse and fucked from behind with his balls in a parachute ball stretcher—his balls tightly bound, separated, and extending to the floor—and Thomas and Leonard took their turns on various other equipment.

This time Justin had only pretended to drink the Turkish coffee and was totally awake and enjoying every stroke of the attention being paid to him.

He wasn't invited to weekend at Coleford Hall again during his term at Oxford, but thereafter Charles Peters wasn't shy in visiting him in his rooms—he'd explained that he had held off in the first encounter so as not to spoil the mutual pleasure to be had in the Coleford Hall dungeons—and made full use of the toys Justin kept in the lower drawer of his nightstand.

One night, several article manuscripts were forced, one by one, under his door, the contents of which put Justin into a pleasurable sweat and reaching for his engorging cock. They all were written in the unmistakable prose of Philip Hardesty.

And then there was Timothy Coleson. Justin was to learn, in private sessions at Oxford, that Timothy Coleson knew far more about medieval Arab bondage and sadism practices than anyone else could image that he could know—and that he had a very interesting soundproof basement in his Oxford home.

sr71plt
sr71plt
3,022 Followers
12