Arbor Side Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
davechop
davechop
14 Followers

On Tuesday while Jo Ann was driving back from a dental appointment the call came. Marco wanted to meet her for lunch on Friday.

"I'll need to discuss it with Conner first," Jo Ann told him. "I would certainly like to but right now I think it best to talk to him."

Jo Ann pulled into a parking lot to compose herself. Her heart was pounding as she clicked her cell phone shut. She sat for a long time just staring straight ahead. Finally she pulled back into the traffic and returned home.

An Arrangement

As soon as Conner returned Jo Ann blurted out, "Marco called me today. He wants to know if I will have lunch with him on Friday."
"What did you tell him," Conner asked.
"I told him I would need to check with you."
"Do you want to?"
"You know what he will expect," Jo An said.
"I know what he will expect and the question is the same, do you want to?"
"I think I had better call him back and tell him that really isn't for us." Jo Ann countered.
"You still haven't answered the question, do you want to?" Conner pressed.
"I think it is an unfair question. What about you and Mariana. Do you want to be with her again. You know if I go with Marco they will expect you to invite Mariana to be with you and of course my question is the same as yours, do you want to?"
"Touche', that was well played." Conner laughed having deftly dodged answering the question himself.

The bantering went back and forth all evening and in the end they decided that it was a joint decision that Jo Ann would have lunch with Marco and that Conner would call Mariana. They agreed that for now the would get this out of their system and it would be just a temporary fling. It was assumed by both that it would play itself out very shortly and any damage to their marriage could be safely contained.

On Wednesday Jo Ann called Marco back and told him,
"Yes, I would love to have lunch with you on Friday."

Marco advised Jo Ann the they would meet at the Montana Hotel and have lunch in their dinning room. It was the best hotel in town. He would send a car to pick her up. Jo Ann was thrilled and it was hard to conceal her excitement from Conner when he returned that evening. But Conner wasn't observing her too closely since he had his own news to share that he and Mariana would be lunching in a different part of town at the same time.

On Thursday Jo Ann went to the mall for the first time in ages. Her purchases included a new silk blouse that show cased her breast in a tasteful way and stiletto heels that were taller than anything she had worn in the last ten years. At the last minute she picked out a skirt that was 5 inches shorter than anything else in her wardrobe. That evening she did a dress rehearsal of her planned outfit. She felt like a princess and worried that she wouldn't be able to sleep that night because of her high state of anticipation.

The Date

On Friday near the lunch hour a new Mercedes pulled up in front of the Bancroft house. Conner stood at the door to see her off.

"I can't believe I am doing this." she said
"We are both doing this," Conner corrected. "This is our decision together and when you come home we will love each other as much as ever," he said by by way of trying to alleviate any guilt that she might be having.

If neighbors were watching they would have seen a carefully manicured fresh from the beauty parlor Jo Ann trip down the driveway on stiletto heels and a mid thigh skirt. They would have guessed she wasn't going to a church meeting this time.

The driver was waiting with the door open and Jo Ann slid into the rear seat and smiled up at the driver as her dress raised up to reveal a lot of thigh. The driver smiled back appreciatively. Jo Ann thought to herself that she was beginning to act like a slut. For certain she would be more careful about her skirt and prevent a repeat of that little show.

Marco was standing in front of the hotel when Jo Ann arrive ready to open her door and take charge. He was dressed in a black business suit with shiny black shoes. Jo Ann thought he was very handsome with his full head of thick black hair. Jo Ann enjoyed her surroundings and knowing that she was the center of attention as Marco took her arm and to steer her towards the hotel lobby and the restaurant to the side.

Marco was obviously right at home in the finest hotel in town and possible the best restaurant also. Conner and Jo Ann were not poor but they were much too frugal to comfortably frequent such places.
"May I order for you my dear?" Marco asked when they were seated and the waiter had delivered the menu.
"Please do. I would like to just absorb the surroundings." Jo Ann smiled back at him.

Marco went to great detail to explain to the waiter exactly what he wanted and how much. The meal must be light but exquisitely delicious. Lastly Marco ordered an expensive white wine.

With the wine lubricating the conversation the talk flowed smoothly and continuously with Marco interjecting exclamations on how ravishing Jo Ann looked. Jo Ann beamed and leaned into his gaze seductively. She was already feeling excited and was extremely happy to have come.
Neither Marco nor Jo Ann consumed much of the lunch. Marco because he was so obviously smitten by Jo Ann and she in anticipation of what would almost certainly come next.

Very shortly Marco asked "Would you like to go upstairs and relax my dear."
"That would be nice." Jo An responded while beaming back at Marco.

An Involuntary Exhibition

Jo Ann had worried she would be tense and not be able to enjoy the date as she would have liked but she knew now that she need not have worried. As they left the restaurant and crossed the hotel lobby to the elevators she felt relax, sexy and was becoming very turned on. She knew people in the lobby were watching and guessing what her circumstances were. Except for the slight ting of worry that someone from the church might observe her going to a hotel room with a man not her husband Jo Ann felt exhilarated and calm.

As the elevator moved smoothly upwards Jo Ann felt thankful for the small thong she was wearing. Otherwise she felt some of her body juices from her state of arousal might run down her leg.

Marco closed and locked the door of the hotel room and after carefully hanging his jacket he took Jo Ann's bag and hung it on a hall tree. Jo Ann's gaze swiftly surveyed the room. The room they had entered was much larger than ordinary hotel sitting rooms and off the the left was a large arched door opening which Jo Ann assumed led to a bed room. In fact it led to a dining area.

One wall was almost entirely consumed by a large floor to ceiling window. After hanging Jo Ann's bag Marco took her in his arms an they exchanged a long passionate kiss. Marco broke away from the kiss and leaned back to once again feast his eyes on his now highly aroused date. The observations celebrating her beauty continue where they had left off at lunch.

In anticipating the encounter Jo Ann had pictured them seated and Marco making casual small talk before making the move to take her to bed. Each time she had thought about it Jo Ann had become aroused and moist. But Marco surprised her and without moving from the doorway he commenced to undress her. Her dress was slipped from her shoulders and let fall with only the sash at her waist preventing it from falling to the floor. Jo Ann's heart was now beating rapidly and she looked forward to Marco laying her down and feeling the first penetration.

Marco had other plans. After the bra was removed and Jo Ann stood before him stripped to the waist. Marco produced a pair of Velcro bracelets with hooks that could fasten each bracelet to the other. These were quickly slipped on Jo Ann's wrists and she now stood with her arms locked behind her and her bare breast protruding out in front. Her heart was pounding wildly.

Jo Ann felt a sense of embarrassment that her nipples now large and hard were advertising her state of arousal. Marco stepped back to admire his handy work and immediately started the flood of complements once again.

Whatever Marco had in mind he was in no hurry to do it as he slowly circled and felt of her. Occasionally he would lightly caress a breast but never lingered long on either one. Jo Ann felt her face go flush and try as she might she couldn't suppress the sound of her heavy breathing as she gulped air.

Finally Marco led her slowly across the room to stand in front of the floor to ceiling window and started messaging her bare breasts. Jo Ann had fantasized being naked in front of crowds of people but had never in her wildest imagination thought it would become a reality under any circumstances. Now she stood with her breasts exposed in front of many faceless people in the adjacent buildings and the streets below.

"Marco, please, there are people out there that can see us." Jo Ann begged.
"Ah yes there are many lucky viewers out there I suspect. I am a generous man to let them share with me the beauty of my lovely slut."

Jo Ann was stung by Marco referring to her as "his slut" but said nothing as his hands moved to the sash now holding up her dress and untied it letting the dress drop to the floor. She now stood totally naked except for the small thong that was loosing the battle to absorb the body juices now seeping from her vagina.

An then the thong was gone in one swift movement by Marco and the first stream of body juice started its' way down her leg. "Please, please, don't." Jo Ann begged as she turned her head away and tried to bury it in Marco's shoulder it an effort to hide her identity and embarrassment.

Marco's steel grip holding her in place had been relaxed without Jo Ann's awareness but when she did realize she was now standing alone on two very wobbly legs she still made no effort to move away from the window. Instead she stood motionless in her high heels on two very unsteady legs while breathing great gasps and surrendering her body to the wave of arousal that was washing over her.

Marco stripped to the waist and returned to circle her and ogle her admiringly. "My sweet slut you are truly a beautiful sight." This time the slut reference only resulted in increasing Jo Ann's arousal. Marco continued to circle her with and occasional message of her breast or a pinch on her rock hard nipples that were extended in front.

Like a Horse

"Spread your legs, my dear" Marco ordered.
Jo Ann shifted one leg to the side and open up the route to her pussy. "I need to check to see if my mare is ready for servicing." Murmured Marco and with that extended his hand between her legs to feel of the pussy that already was on the verge of its' first orgasm of the afternoon.

"Yes, my slut mare is ready to be fucked."
Marco sensed that Jo Ann was ready to go off so he explored around the entrance to her pussy until he uncovered the clitoris. Only a few gentle messages were necessary to elicit a shudder and to start Jo Ann convulsing in a violent orgasm. A fear flashed through her that she would buckle and fall but Marco quickly put his arm around her to steady her.
Marco had stopped the clitoris message and the wave slowly diminished. "I think my mare is ready to be horse fucked now. What do you think my dear?"
"Yes, that would be nice murmured." Jo Ann murmured at the same time wondering what he meant by, "horse fuck."

Jo Ann quickly learned what Marco had meant. He led her only a few steps from the window
and pushed her against the back of a couch that was in front of a mirror.
"Bend over the couch"
Marco stripped his belt from his pants as he removed his trousers and underwear.
"I said bend over the couch." he snarled as he took Jo Ann by the hair and roughly pushed her down across the back of the couch.
"Spread your legs."

Jo Ann move one foot wider but it apparently wasn't enough to suit Marco.
"I said to spread your legs," he snarled again and this time sent the belt smashing against the bare cheeks of her ass. Jo Ann had seen the blow coming in the mirror but had been unable to defend herself with her hands fastened behind her back and Marco holding her head against the couch. She let out a loud shriek from the pain but quickly cut it off. The pain wasn't as bad as the embarrassment would be if some one tried to rescue her.

As the strokes with the belt continued Jo Ann hastily spread her legs as wide as possible to satisfy Macro's demand. She fought to stifle the moans and yelps that tried to escape her lips .The pain she discovered didn't stop her body juices from flowing from her pussy and down her legs.

The belting of Jo Ann had caused Marco's cock to stand rigid in front of him. As he once more felt between Jo Ann's legs he proclaimed. "Ah, the mare is ready to be serviced. The slut is ready to be fucked. Would you like for me to fuck you my dear?"
"Yes, please, Jo Ann whimpered."

Jo Ann watched in the mirror as Marco placed his hands on her hips and easily slid his cock into her. After a few thrusts he took a handful of her hair and pulled her head uncomfortably back toward him. Jo Ann's breasts were raised from the couch which allowed Marco to reach around her with the other hand and cup her breast. After a few more thrusts he started pinching and rolling the nipples between his fingers.

"Oh my god." Jo Ann breathed as she started an orgasm. As the orgasm subsided Marco shifted his hand to the front of her pussy and started massaging her clitoris. This continued until Jo Ann lost count of how many climaxes washed over her.

Jo Ann sensed a change in Marco's motions and knew that his ejaculation was coming. She watch in the mirror as she felt the first gush of cum spew into her. With the large amount and the standing position it quickly filled her belly and start streaming from her vagina down the inside of her bare leg. Marco grunted like and animal and hugged his arms around her waist to steady himself as the intense feeling crested then slowly subsided.

Finally Marco pulled out what was now only partially hard cock and found his pants and removed his handkerchief and started cleaning himself, leaving Joe Ann to slowly collapse on the floor. As Marco dressed Jo Ann simply lay on the floor with her face buried in the carpet as cum and her own body juices drained from her pussy on to the carpet. Her hands were still fastened behind her back with the Velcro handcuffs.

"You're a great fuck, Jo. I really enjoyed it." Marco said as he reached down and stripped the cuffs from her hands and allowed her to regain a natural position for the first time. "Next time we'll try something kinky."
Jo Ann made no reply as she remained on the floor slowly regaining the use of her arms.

"Take your time putting your clothes on. The door will lock automatically when you pull it shut. Thanks for a good fuck. I'll call you."
And with that he pulled the door shut behind him and walked quietly down the carpeted hallway.

Jo Ann finally pulled herself off the floor and found a very opulent bathroom to wash up in. She placed a layer of tissues inside her panties to catch the still draining fluids, after which she began retrieving her clothes and slowly putting herself back together. Her clothes were badly wrinkled from being piled on the floor but there was nothing she could do about it.

When the elevator opened the door at lobby level a very shaken Jo Ann stepped off on rubbery legs. As she walked across the lobby to the cab line outside she wondered where that bouncy exuberance had gone that possessed her on the walk to the elevator in the other direction. Instead of feeling like a million dollars she now felt like an unmade bed.

As the door to the taxi closed behind her she reflected on how different the ride home was from her trip to the hotel when a long black limousine had come to fetch her. She had felt like a princess. Now she felt like a cheap whore.


Chapter 3

Sorting It Out

As the taxi approached her home Jo Ann dreaded seeing Conner. She had done her best to straighten her appearance but she knew it was no where near as clean and crisp as when she had left. She thought about having the taxi let her out a block from home but while she was still contemplating it the cheap yellow vehicle pulled up in front of her house. Damn, she wanted to throw up. Her return was a far cry from her elegant departure in the long black limousine.

Mercifully Conner was not home when she entered the house. She made a bee line to the bed room and stripped off her princes outfit. Burning the whole damned outfit crossed her mind.

As was with her first encounter with Marco, Jo Ann relived the events over and over for the next few days in her mind. This time however she only discussed the events very briefly with Conner. She recounted to him more about the style of the hotel ,the menu of the lunch and about the elegance of the apartment than what had happened in the apartment.

Conner for his part didn't elaborate very much on his encounter with Mariana but it was evident it had gone much better than had her own encounter with Marco. Jo Ann learned that they had already planned another rendezvous. Conner didn't press her for her own plans when he sensed that this arrangement might be getting a little shaky. At this point he wasn't ready to break off with Mariana and to dig too deep might precipitate a discussion that he didn't want to have.

At first as Jo Ann relived the last encounter with Marco in her mind she was appalled and resentful at the way Marco had treated her. At the same time she knew that it had been exciting and was still exciting as she remembered it. She liked what had been done to her. Being handcuffed and helpless during the encounter took away a lot of guilt she might have otherwise experienced for not stopping the activities.

Standing naked in front of the window had been a tremendous turn on and being rendered helpless with the handcuffs was exciting with Marco having unrestricted access to her body.
And yes, it was even erotic the brutal way he had insulted her and left her collapsed on the floor.
She thought she should hate herself for feeling this way, but yes she wanted it again.

Jo Ann had began to worry that Marco wouldn't call her again and that she would not be able to tell him how she thought she had been misused.

"Hi Jo, it's Marco."

"Hi." Jo Ann responded briefly as she wondered where the accent had gone and what happened to the, My dear Jo Anna,that had been used in the earlier seduction.

"Meet me at the Montana Hotel again tomorrow, okay, say, about two o'clock." Marco commanded.

Jo Ann made no response, simply holding the phone quietly as once again Marco had taken her aback with his unpredictable boorish approach.

"Jo, you still there?"
"Yes, I'm still here."
"So, I see you tomorrow at two, okay?"

"Probably not." Jo Ann half mumbled and half sighed. Her heart started pounding and she privately fumed to herself that after deciding to meet Marco again that he was being such an ass and would probably deprive her of an encounter she really wanted. What had happened to the suave Marco that had seduced, and excited her.

"What's the matter Jo? You sound pissed off."

"Even a slut doesn't like to be treated like one."

"Aw, come on Jo, we're past that patsy bull shit. Meet me tomorrow at two. We both want it."

"We probably do but too much is too much and your approach is too much."
"Okay, what should I do? Ask Conner's permission to fuck his wife? You tell me. I do whatever you say"
"Call me back later. This isn't going too well. Bye." And with that Jo Ann clicked her phone shut.

A few minutes later the phone rang again.
"Give it a rest, Marco." Jo Ann ordered curtly
"Look, I handled it badly. I just wanted to apologize and say that I'll call back later and be on better behavior. In my defense though I would like to say that it is all a game and me playing the part of an ass hole is all part of it."

davechop
davechop
14 Followers