Are You Asleep, Georgie?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have no idea what came over me Georgie." Granma said as my breathing now became ragged with lust at her description and then ordered "Bring it here George."

I lifted myself from the bed and then fell to my knees next to Granma who playfully slapped my hand away from my dick and took hold of the shaft in her delicate fingers and began with a deliberate and controlled pace to wank me, then she withdrew the three fingers of her other hand deep within her own cunt and said "Fair's only fair Georgie." then gripped three of my unresisting fingers and slid them inside her dripping twat.

Granma walked up behind the naked woman and took hold of her wide hips and pressed her groin to the girls backside, trying to grind her pubic bone inside.

"Really?" asked the woman, seemingly shocked. "You said you didn't like it last time." And then reached between her legs to take hold of what, by all rights should have been perked there ready for penetration. But the woman's questing fingers found only swollen pussy lips where she was expecting a length of hard dick. "Oh." She squeaked and then "Oh well." And pushed two fingers deep into the cunt that was there instead.

Granma held onto the woman's thighs and pulled hard as she tried to force herself as closely and grindingly hard as she could.

"You like that?" asked the woman. Granma merely grunted in reply. "More?" she asked. Again Granma grunted affirmative and then moaned as four fingers plunged into her. After several thrusts the mystery woman said "Let's do this properly." And so saying quickly stood, turned around and pressed Granma to the floor of the bathroom. "Fair's only fair." She said as she straddled Granma's face with thin, white thighs and proceeded again to fiercely fuck her cunt with four slim fingers whilst pressing her hips down and rubbing her sparsely haired cunt around Granma's mouth, chin and nose.

Granma, for her part, pushed her tongue, at first gingerly and then with a passion into those strange lips, holding on to those strange thighs and received gasps of encouragement in reply.

But Granma had found her 'male' role much more exciting than being finger fucked and with a determined effort rolled the woman over onto her back and disengaged herself from her deep fingers. She turned and pushed a knee between the woman's legs and then took hold of the cheek of her arse and raised her forward. The woman got the idea straight away and grinned, lifting her hips high bringing their twats together, lip to lip and with a little further effort clit to clit.

Granma pulled hard and drove her clit into the woman, fucking her and wanting to penetrate inside. Slim fingers gripped Granma's breasts and dug in deep urging her on to stronger thrusts and closer contact as her orgasm soared and overwhelmed her.

Granma's orgasm soared and overwhelmed her as I jabbed three fingers deep inside her silky old cunt and her hand pulled quick and strong on my cock making me disgorge spurts of spunk over her tits and chest and we slowly came to a halting finish in our mutual masturbation.

As her shuddering body subsided and her breath panted through drooling lips Granma looked for the first time at the mysterious woman she had just fucked.

"It was my daughter Georgie." I groaned aloud as a dry orgasm poured through me on hearing my obvious suspicions confirmed. "Of course, I never told your father." She said as she pulled me by the cock to her waiting mouth. "But she knew though. And she knew she was fucking her son." Then Granma took the head of my cock in her mouth, pressed her hand to my backside and pushed me deep within her throat as I pushed my hand into her sopping cunt.

But that was past, and this is now. Granma was in hospital idling the hours and days away and was very welcoming of all and any visitors.

My first opportunity to visit was on the day of the operation which took six and three quarter hours to perform and actually left her semi-delirious for the rest of the day with the after effects and the pain killers swilling through her bloodstream. She would doze and come round occasionally, sometimes smiling in recognition when I lifted my eyes at some small movement and then she would slowly close her lids, receding from the present.

Granma's bed was in a side ward with one other occupant, another silver haired lady of similar age. At first I took her to be much younger than Granma, she had fine almost translucent skin, and the only wrinkles I could detect were around her eyes, laugh lines as they call them, and one or two creases around the edge of her pale lips. I only discovered her age after Granma had whispered during one lucid moment "I'm sure she's shagging her visitor." Which caused her ward partner to pink her cheeks ever so slightly, gaze at me from beneath lowered lashes and then actually lift the bed clothes to cover her face like she was in some 1920's film.

I smiled apologetically and when Granma seemed to have fallen asleep again the lady beckoned me to her bedside in order to explain the circumstances of what seemed to Granma to be a sexual encounter.

"It's not sex exactly.." she began.

"You don't have to explain. " I told her.

"But I don't want you to have the wrong impression. I'm not some whore that would have sex next door, with just the curtain closed." She paused and looked into my eyes. "Would you close the curtains please? I don't feel comfortable if I can see your Granma could be watching."

12