Are You Decent, My Dear?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CAP811
CAP811
226 Followers

Once more the young man was in awe. He realized that this look of wanton desire on the face of the virgin was far more wonderful than any part of her body she had revealed.

"Oh Lewis," she murmured, "you are surely a fiend!"

"Am I still?"

"Yes. You have utterly seduced me! I am yours! If you wanted to .. to lay me on that bed I could not gainsay!"

"And if I wanted to spread your thighs?"

"They would yield at once. I am truly awful!"

"And if I wanted to take a man's pleasure with you!"

"I would be your willing vessel! I would only pray you be gentle as you ease this sweet burning I have for you!"

Lewis lowered his voice. "Then it must be, darling. I must have you."

"Here .. now?" she asked with a mixture of excitement and fear.

"No, but soon. On the night after I have slipped a ring on your finger, my love."

Julia's eyes grew wide as she grasped the young man's meaning. "Oh yes, Lewis!" she cried. "I can deny you no part of me, not even my hand!" This covenant between man and woman, made in the heat of passion but destined to last a lifetime, was now sealed with a fervent kiss.

That kiss, however, was interrupted by a knock on the door. "Julia, pet," called out her mother, "are you in there?"

The lovers now froze, their eyes wide with fright. Just as the doorknob began to turn, the girl cried out, "Yes, Mother, I'm here."

"Are you decent, my dear?"

Both now held their breath. If Mrs. Bannister opens that door, Lewis thought, she'll see her daughter stark naked, in the arms of a man that she loathes. She will not consider that decent at all. Which way will she drop as she faints?

Julia swallowed, saying, "No mother, I'm not decent." She gave Lewis a smirk as he grinned and shook his head in agreement. She then went on, "Can you wait a few minutes until I'm proper? I was caught in the rain and am changing into dry things."

"That's fine, dear. I'll have some tea waiting for you downstairs." After a pause the woman said, "That awful Lewis Wellman came to visit just before the storm, Julia. But I wasted no time sending him on his way. I'm sure we'll never again be bothered by that odious young man!"

Julia smiled at Lewis. In a whisper she said, "Will I ever again be bothered by you?"

"Darling, I want to spend the rest of my life bothering you."

She gave him a quick kiss. "You very well may, sir, as you're off to a good start. Shall we join Mother in tea? I suppose I should put on some clothing."

"It is customary. There's going to be a terrible rumpus when she sees us together, Julia."

The girl stepped to her armoire and drew out the very pink drawers with which she had covered herself on that fateful June evening. She removed her stockings and pulled the drawers up over her hips, saying, "Lewis, you will soon learn that Mother in seldom happier than when pitching a tantrum. You may, however, have to endure a hard slap."

Lewis smiled. "It would not be the first time I have felt a Bannister woman's wrath."

Julia returned his smile, now drawing a pale linen chemise over her head and down. As she tied it by the pink ribbons at the top, she said, "And if she sends for Uncle Jesse to bring his riding crop?"

"I will merely say, Lay into me, sir, as you wish! And with each whack I will recall a kiss from your lips."

CAP811
CAP811
226 Followers