Are You Too Young For Me?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She discarded the dress at the pool edge and stepped forward. Without a pause, she dived perfectly like an Olympic swimmer, her hands cutting the water first, followed by her sleek scantily-clad body that fully submerged before her face appeared beside him. She shook her head, her hair flying, spraying him with water. She raised her hands, placed them on top of his head and dunked him beneath the surface.

Darren came up spluttering and she laughed cheekily and swam away to the far end of the pool. 'Does she want me to chase her?' he pondered, unsure of how to play the singles game with a very sexy 20-year-old. He swam to the end where she was treading water, watching him. Just as he arrived, she pushed off, stroking powerfully to the far end of the pool, then back again, then another lap up and back.

He watched her swimming strong powerful strokes over several laps, her body slicing through the otherwise still morning pool water. Eventually, she touched the wall alongside him and turned to face him very closely, "Wow, that was invigorating, what a great way to start the day."

"Well, the pool's here and ready every day, I don't get to use it that much. You're welcome to come in and swim anytime."

"You should use it more. I would love to come in for a morning dip to start the day. But it would be nicer if you swam with me." She was coming onto him again, Darren's warning antennae switched on.

She broke through his invisible barrier and planted a wet kiss on his cheek, "I'm getting out now, you coming." The seductive come-to-me look on her face made him wish he really was coming ... inside her.

She stroked the short distance to the side of the pool and Darren followed anxiously behind her. This was the deep end and there was a ladder. She placed her two hands on the sides of the ladder and hauled her body up, placing a foot on each step, slowly rising. He was right behind her, so that when her scantily clad arse lifted clear of the water, drops fell from her body onto his face. His eyes were only inches beneath the sopping wet panties that barely covered her arse. Sure, it was a material covering, but the water had made them transparent and they visually covered nothing. He could watch her cheeks undulating as she slowly and deliberately lifted one foot after the other on the steps. The wet nylon of her panties clung to her like a second skin, creasing inside the cheeks of her arse. Darren loved this magnificent view of her.

When she reached the top of the ladder and placed her feet back on the pool surrounds, she turned around to see Darren following her up the ladder. His eyes came in contact with the front of her now. Her wet panties clung just as beautifully to her pubic mound as they had in back. He could see that she was almost hairless down there, just a neat shaved piece above the long slit that mostly obscured all her intimate parts. The nylon of her wet panties clung just the same way in front, caught within the slightly parted outer labia lips, creating a sensual camel toe that Darren so wanted to lick.

She stood so close to the pool edge that when Darren negotiated the ladder, he was almost compelled to move into a body hug with her. "Have you any towels out here," she asked as he wrapped his arms around her shapely body.

He hugged her to him and she eagerly folded her arms around his. "Only mine, I wasn't expecting company. You take that one, and I'll go get another."

"I don't know if I need one now. The air is cool, but your body is warming me up."

Darren felt awkward, "Listen Samantha, about last night ... I, err, I think I owe you an apology for racing away as I did. I want you to know that it certainly wasn't for lack of interest in you. I was just being cautious because of your age, and after being burned by my marriage."

He felt her pull him closer to her, their bodies fitting tightly together. He felt his cock starting to grow hard now that he was out of the cool water that had discouraged an erection in him earlier. He knew that she would be feeling his urgency now.

"Do you want us to try again?" she asked, her head against his shoulder, not looking up at him.

"That would be nice," he said.

"Is now a good time for you?" His cock surged a bit harder at her suggestion and she didn't wait for his answer "I guess that would be a yes."

She pulled her head back and looked up into his eyes, "How about we go inside now and have a shower, get the chlorine off us and see what happens from there."

He was nervous, again it was all moving a bit quickly for him, but he managed to say, "Yes, that sounds good."

Samantha didn't want to let go of him this time, she folded an arm around his waist and Darren did likewise. The two of them, still dripping pool water as they went, walked into the house via the kitchen and made their way quickly to the main bathroom. He closed the door just in case Josh came home unexpectedly.

There was an awkward moment when Darren reached into the shower stall to turn on the water and adjust the heat. Samantha didn't know what she should be doing. She had managed at last to get him to a position where it appeared that sex between them was imminent. But despite her being the instigator up to this point, she had very little experience with males from here on.

Darren turned around to her when he had the heat of the shower water adjusted, "Are you going to take your undies off, or do you want me to?"

She gave him an alluring coquettish look, "You can," she said, holding her arms out to allow him access. He stepped up close to her and grasped her panties at the waist, then hauled them off over her arse and down her legs, revealing the nearly bare mound he had already seen through the transparent when wet panties. He reached around her back to unclasp her bra, bringing him even closer to her body. He felt her hook her fingers in the waistband of his Speedo's and they were gone quicker than her bra.

Now they were both completely naked and he stepped backward into the shower, gazing at her beautiful young body, unwilling to turn away from the nude beauty for even a couple of seconds. She stepped in after him and he pulled the shower door closed. Darren picked up the soap from the holder and, lathering his hands, he began to run them gently over her young perky breasts. Her nipples sprang to life, erecting while he watched, the water cascading down over her neck and shoulders and washing the suds away as fast as he could apply them.

She mumbled a sigh and drew a deep breath that ended with a long ummmmm!! "That's nice," she told him. Now he held the cake of soap and ran it over her body, his hand sliding down past her waist and over her tummy before descending over her pubic bone and down between her thighs that she quickly spread in eager anticipation.

He slid the edge of the soap back and forth along the outer lips of her pubis, watching Samantha's eyes half close from the sensual feelings stirred up by his shower seduction. Before she would let her body totally surrender to the pleasure of the hard cake of soap along her pleasure strip, she put her open hand out to Darren, "Can I have it please?"

He allowed her to take the soap from his hand and she immediately dropped her two hands to caress his stiffening cock. In one hand she held the soap and was using it on the sensitive underside of his erection while her other sudsy hand contributed along the top of his shaft.

"You are a hot young woman," he told her breathlessly, "but let's not lose this here. Let's take it to bed." He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her in tightly to him, squashing his soapy erection between their slippery wet bellies.

"Okay," she whispered above the sound of the falling water, "whatever you want."

He reached behind her and turned off the taps, then opened the door and stepped out, taking her with him, reaching for a towel and roughly drying her skin, then his, before discarding the towel on the floor. He bent down to kiss her with passion and with open mouths that afforded their tongues freedom to explore and contact.

Their sexual temperatures rising, Darren led the sweet 20-year-old to his bedroom, noting immediately how untidy his bed looked after his night of tossing and turning. He led her straight to the bed and together they flopped onto it, she on her back and he on his side, facing her, his eyes scanning the shape and delights of her body as if he almost couldn't believe that this beautiful young woman was naked here with him.

He didn't know where to start, he knew there should be more tongue kissing, but her breasts stood up perky in spite of her lying on her back. The nipples pointed skyward and begged to be kissed and suckled. He did just that, letting his fingers roam while his mouth was busy. They wandered down over her mound, touching her skin so lightly and teasingly.

Her own hands were busy, her fingers in his hair, steering his head so that his mouth and tongue might deliver the utmost in pleasurable feelings, her breathing becoming deeper and longer to indicate how aroused she was becoming. She pushed his head back up to hers, bringing his mouth in contact with her own. His fingers roamed up and down that ever widening slit that was opening up to reveal the wet pinky lining of her most intimate region.

"I'm ready," she told him when at last their kiss broke, her breathing now coming in loud gasps as heated desire overtook her emotions. Darren took her cue and moved to straddle her with his own body, pushing his knees between hers to open her legs up wider. "Be gentle," she implored him, her eyes open wide, looking up into his probingly, "you'll be my first."

Her words stunned him and he paused just as he nudged his cock-head into the wet groove of her parted labia lips, "Your first older guy?" he questioned with some apprehension.

"Not just that, you're my first ever, younger or older."

Now Darren really was nervous, "You're first ... you mean ... like first man you've ever had ... you're a virgin?"

She smiled and nodded through her own nervousness, "Hopefully for only another minute or two."

"My God, what a time to tell me."

"Would it have made any difference?" she asked, hoping her revelation would not deter him, now that they had come this far. His reaction caused her to doubt her own timing, wondering if the moment of entry might be the wrong time to spring it on him.

Darren's mind was whirling with not only having such a young woman, but now the prospect of taking her cherry too, "That's such a big thing, to lose your virginity."

"No it's not, it might have been in your time," she told him, reminding Darren of just how much older he was than the nubile maiden that lay hot beneath him, about to receive his hard cock and his generous donation of sperm. "It's been holding me back from becoming a woman totally. I just needed to find a man of experience, not some fumbling, bumbling kid around my own age who might mess it up."

"And you reckon I won't ... shit, I've never had a virgin before."

She lifted her arms and wrapped them around his shoulders, pulling him closer down to her, "Then this is your lucky day, Darren," and she winked saucily at him.

Despite his new concern as to whether he could perform well enough to justify the faith she had placed in him, his cock was still hard and rampant, its head snuggling into the lower portion of her spread vulva. She lifted her legs and wrapped them around and over his, "Will this help," she asked, "I've seen it done in movies."

Darren thought it would help because her legs spreading that wide seemed to open up her pubis more and his cock-head tucked into what seemed to be her vaginal entrance a bit more snugly. "Yes, that's good, feels good," he confirmed as he placed his weight on his elbows and knees and thrust with his pelvis. But immediately, his cock encountered the membrane barrier that was her hymen, sitting across the entrance to her vagina. "Oh shit!" he muttered.

"What's wrong?" she asked in alarm, her eyes wide, looking to him for guidance and confidence, not the nervous panic that showed on his face.

"Nothing, don't worry," he said, attempting to look calm as his face hovered above hers, "try to relax, this next bit might hurt just a little."

"That's okay," she said acceptingly, "I know about this part, I've been expecting it will. I'm ready, just go ahead and do it."

He tried pushing his cock into her from a standing start, but that didn't work, drawing a loud gasp from the young woman beneath him. "Sorry," he told her.

He raised his upper body from hers so he could look down and watch what he was doing. Next, he took hold of his cock shaft and positioned it to aim right at her shielded opening, then drawing in a deep breath, he lunged forward, directing his cock-head at her spongy hymen. This time, Samantha uttered a loud scream, it obviously hurt her. For a moment, Darren though it might break through, but somehow her virginal barrier hung on tenuously.

"Are you okay?" he checked with concern.

She took a deep breath before answering, "Yes, just a bit more pain than I expected. Damn this, why do we have to have hymens."

He worried that she might be losing her confidence in his ability to achieve what she had entrusted him with. 'It has to be now,' he told himself. Using his hands on either side of her naked body, he held her hips firmly and drew back one more time. He thrust his pelvis hard and he felt the human rubber band membrane give way, his cock pushing in about two inches. Her scream was lesser, muffled by the back of her hand that she held clasped against her open mouth.

"Is that it?" she asked anxiously, "Are you in?"

"Can't you feel it?"

"Yes, I think I can, there's just a dull throbbing there."

"That should go soon. Yes my darling Samantha, I am indeed inside you now, you are a woman."

There were tears in her eyes, "Oh, at last, thank you!" she told him, placing her hand on the back of his head and pulling his mouth down to kiss hers. It was open mouthed and incredibly passionate, reflecting the journey they had just been through and the expectant one that was about to begin.

He waited until he felt that she was ready for more, then he pushed firmly once more, feeling his hard cock press all of its length into her tight passage. "Oh my God, what's that, I thought you were in before?"

"That's just the rest of me, we had got through the virginity part, but I still hadn't got all of me into you ... until now."

She smiled up at him, "It feels incredibly tight, but it also feels wonderful. That dull ache seems to be going. So what happens now?"

"We fuck, but only when you're ready."

"I am most definitely ready," she reassured him, her heels digging into his bare arse and her hands around his shoulders pulling him tightly to her.

Darren pulled his cock most of the way back out, paused and then plunged it all back into her. She let out an expressive big breath and he saw her face wince from possibly some discomfort, but it didn't look to be full-on pain any more.

He let her body settle once more, then withdrew almost all the way out ... and plunged yet again. Another wince, but this time she smiled at him reassuringly and her hands and heels dug into his back to encourage him to continue.

Darren began a pleasant rhythm, still slow but establishing good sensual feelings through both of their bodies. He felt an unusual slickness against his cock as it pushed and probed into and out of her tight passage. He realised the difference from previous sex with his wife was that this was probably some of Samantha's virginal blood that had coated his cock as he entered her.

Gazing down on the young woman's beautiful face that was reflecting how much she seemed to be enjoying her first sexual experience, Darren decided to up the pace a bit. She responded well, experimenting with her arousal, beginning to move her arse around on the bed, pushing her pelvis up at his, trying to engage him more in this lovemaking.

He could feel his own physical desire escalating rapidly, he knew he would not be able to hold on too much longer. He knew he should be more controlled for her, but the tightness of her vagina and her last minute revelation of being a virgin for him, had taken its toll on his libido.

Darren desperately tried to think of other non-sexual things, but the heat and the tightness of the young woman's agile body beneath his was dominating all of his physical being and his mental thought processes.

Samantha's previously unsullied passage was so raw from this brand new physical activity that she could feel every ridge and bump on the cock that ravaged and plundered her vagina. She felt the increased bulge in size of the cock that would have told an experienced woman that this initial event was almost over. But she knew none of that, she just marvelled that this male instrument could get even bigger than when it broke through her virginity just minutes ago.

Darren watched her face, listened to her breathing ... her body did seem to be responsive to his driving hard rhythm inside her. But he knew that her complete pleasure was not that close yet. He resigned himself to being unable to deliver her the ultimate introduction to sex ... loss of virginity and an orgasm in her first session.

"I'm coming," he warned, "should I pull out?"

"No!" she almost screamed at him, "no, I want all of it, don't stop please."

"I'm sorry, I can't help it..." he confessed as he drove his last few strokes hard and firm and deep all the way to the end of her new territory, "...I have to cum now."

All of the emotions ran through him at once ... disappointment that he could not give her an orgasm with her first time, elation that he had been successful in deflowering her, delirious pleasure that he was about to cum in this warm and inviting young body. There was rapture that the incredible pleasure of his release could be enjoyed inside her vagina, not having to pull his cock out at the peak of his excitement to flop around on her belly. All capped off by the look of love in her eyes as she gazed in awe up into his as they completed their first coupling together.

Darren collapsed on top of Samantha's body and she experienced the completion of this new phase in her life, the fullness of a male penis inserted inside her. She felt the jerking spasms of his hard cock inside her tight passage, and she felt the spurting life-creating juices, wet and warm, propelled deeper into her body.

They lay entwined, she uncomplaining about the weight of his body flattening her to the bed. She felt good from having had her first internal sexual experience, and was pleased that the virginity part was now behind her, but she did not feel euphoric the way her mother and her girlfriends had described sex. 'Is this what it's all about?' she wondered.

Darren stirred from his post-coital drowsiness, "Samantha, you are a woman now ... and you were wonderful."

"I didn't do much, I just lay here and let you have me."

"No darling, you did more than that. You were moving your body around like you'd been doing it for a long while. You were really getting into it." He looked her directly in the eyes, "I am really sorry I couldn't keep it going long enough for you to cum too. I thought I could, but I think you threw me with this being your first time and all. I found it hard to concentrate on holding back when I was also trying to keep it from hurting you too much. It will get better, I promise you."

"No, don't beat yourself up, it was good. I am so glad that I have at last done it, and I am glad it was with you. You're a good man, Darren." She took her eyes from his and looked around his bedroom, "So what happens now?"

"How long have you got?" he asked as an answer.