Arena Alley

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was getting so deep...but then he shifted. He moved to his right, toward my back, which made the tip of his cock move forward. He thrust in and I saw stars. The tip of his cock tapped my G-Spot. And then the unwavering, steady rhythm started again.

My orgasm quickly started to build faster than before. I fought it back as I didn't want to cum. I wanted to save my orgasm as something special between Dale and I. I wanted to keep that just between us...

Faster and faster the orgasm started to build. The mind blowing rhythm, the hot, thick shaft sliding in and out of me, and the tapping against my G-Spot was just too much. I fought and held back my orgasm as long as possible. My mind and body were in a war, fighting for opposed desires.

I started to reach for anything I could grasp. My right hand gripped the back of the seat and my fingernails dug into the upholstery. My left hand reached out into nothing and Andrew grabbed my left arm at my elbow and pinned it against me as he continued to thrust.

I grunted, fought, and struggled to fight back the beast within. I never wanted to cum and it was never part of my plan. I just wanted to get fucked. I just wanted to feel good for a few minutes, but not THAT good. I just wanted to feel complete for a few moments, I didn't want to get lost in euphoric bliss...but I had no choice.

Andrew knew how to please me even if I didn't want to be pleased.

I closed my eyes tight and clenched every muscle in my body as the tip of that hot cock continued to hammer away at my G-Spot.

Fighting...

Holding...

Straining...

Until...

My body convulsed and I let out a roar. It must have been loud because Andrew covered my mouth as he continued to try to fuck me. It was the only time that Andrew's perfect rhythm had been broken. My spasms were so strong he had to thrust in really hard to try to stay inside me, but I was moving wildly and staying inside of me was almost impossible.

The strongest, most intense orgasm of my life had taken over my body. There was no controlling it. My head started spinning, my ears started ringing, and my stomach was spasming with every intense wave of orgasmic bliss. I couldn't hold back my screams.

Andrew slowly moved his hand from my mouth as I started to regain control and I could contain my screams.

"My turn," he said softly.

I can't take any more! Just hurry and cum!

Andrew slid out of me, grabbed my legs and rolled me onto my back and put my legs up onto his left shoulder. I was like a wet noodle. I was exhausted and still reeling from that amazing orgasm.

I wanted to spread my legs wide for him, but my pants and panties were still only down around my thighs and pinned together. I looked down and spread my legs as far as they could go, and I could see the steam rising from my hot pussy and Andrew's cock. I looked up at him and there was steam rising from the top of his head.

It was fucking sexy to see.

He guided his hot cock back into me. I closed my eyes and gasped as he slid all the way inside of me with one long, slow, thrust. He then started to fuck me deeper, harder, and faster than he had before. He rammed me hard with that rock hard rod. I rolled my head back and forth against the carpet, trying to make sense of the pleasure and pain that was happening within me. My fingernails dug into the carpet as I tried to steady myself against the hard pounding. You could only hear his breathing, my grunts, and our flesh colliding together.

He then put his hands on my upper thighs and pull pulled me down toward the toward the bumper a few inches and then he pushed my legs up against my chest. I looked into his beautiful eyes and then I watched him look down as he watched his cock go in and out of my soaking wet pussy.

"Your cum is all over my cock," he said as he started to fuck me again, "that's so fucking hot."

He paused for just a second. "Pull up your shirt. I want to see those gorgeous breasts."

I did so, letting the cold air wash over me but I was not cold. My nipples were already rock hard from the heat and passion.

He pressed my legs against my chest again, slightly off to the side so he could see my left breast. He stared at it as he once again started to drill me.

It felt so good to be desired and wanted again. It felt so good to know he wanted to touch me and look at me. It felt good to be admired once again.

And then Dale flashed into my mind. One night, while he was fucking me hard, in his same position he said, "I want to watch another man fuck you." It was one of many fantasies that he had.

I looked up to the ceiling. I hope you can see me now, my love...

I could tell Andrew was ready to cum. His thrusts were even faster than before, but not as deep. I tried my best to stay quiet but that big cock kept forcing soft whimpers out of me.

He stared at my pussy for a while watching himself slide out and then disappear into me over and over and then looked into my eyes.

"I'm gonna cum," he said, the strain of holding the cum back was obvious.

He thrust faster and harder and I closed my eyes again and tried to take it all in as I knew it would be over soon. His fingers gripped the back of my thighs tighter and his cock started to swell inside me. His thrusts slowed...

I kept my eyes closed...waiting for that moment.

Wanting.

Waiting.

Anticipating.

Two slow thrusts and the head of his cock swelled until it was huge. He slid almost all the way out, and then SLAMMED himself back into me shooting deep inside of me. He let out a moan that was perfectly timed with the release of his cum. I let out a squeal as my pussy was quickly filled with hot cum. He pulled out and shoved himself in deep again as another burst of hot cum shot inside of me. As he pulled out again I could feel I was overflowing, and his cum was oozing out of me and down to my ass.

I was trying so hard to be quiet but I know I was whimpering and moaning as the cum was released into me with every last thrust. There was so much cum that I wondered how long it had been since...

I suddenly realized this was probably his first time too...

Andrew slid in and out slowly a few times, the way a man does when he is no longer in control but his body has to get rid of the last little bit of cum. I love it when they thrust into you even though they are exhausted. He then collapsed on top of me. It was an awkward position because my legs were still against my chest, but it felt good to have his weight on me.

You could only hear is breathing heavily...and the cold wind swirling around outside.

Andrew shivered.

"Come lay next to me," I suggested.

He shook his head. "I don't want to stop being inside you," he replied as he did his best to thrust in again.

The words were so sincere. I ran my fingertips through the hair on the back of his head and let him enjoy me as long as he wanted. I could feel him quickly getting smaller inside of me and knew it would only be a few minutes, but it would mean so much to him. I reall-

OH SHIT!

"Get up! Get up! A car!" I hollered as I tried to push him off of me.

We scrambled to get and pull up our pants as the sound of the engine came closer and closer. It sounded like they had revved up the engine and they were coming fast! I pulled up my pants and got out of the car. I turned around and grabbed my jacket and quickly put it on.

I looked over my shoulder as I struggled with my coat zipper. I wanted to see who the asshole was that was interrupting our perfect moment.

Just as soon as Andrew finished putting on his belt, a police cruiser rounded the corner.

FUCK!

The officer exited his car and slowly walked over to us. I zipped up my coat and turned around, very well aware that my bra was not on and my nipples were clearly visible through my shirt.

The police officer explained someone had called in, saying someone was having sex behind the arena. (Oh God! Someone was watching or listening!)

Andrew calmly explained we had dropped off some cupcakes and then I had a cramp in my thigh so he was rubbing my leg. Since I couldn't walk he had my lay in the back of the truck. Then he explained that it hurt so bad I was moaning and yelling as he was trying to stretch my leg. He laughed, and I followed his lead and laughter too, as he reasoned it probably sounded like sex from far off.

I was impressed with how quickly he had come up with the story!

The older, experienced officer didn't totally buy into the story, but since we were fully dressed and just standing there, there was nothing he could do. He "advised" us to vacate the alley behind the arena and let us go. We quickly got into the truck and I drove around to the front as quickly as possible, the police officer following us until I parked, and then he drove off.

We did our best to fix ourselves and look presentable, even though my hair was a mess and both of our lips were still swollen form kissing. Then Andrew and I laughed and blushed and blushed and laughed as we went back into the arena. We went to the concession stand to get coffee and then we made sure to sit far away from Billy's mom.

As we sat in our seats, I took a sip of my coffee and I could still feel him oozing out of me. I thought about going to the washroom to clean up, but I decided against it. It felt wonderful to have wet panties on.

Our boys won the first game of the season, and the bake sale was a huge success. (My cupcakes sold out first.)

It was a good day.

The rest of the day was rather routine, although I was happy the boys won their game as it was a great excuse to use whenever the kids would ask why I was smiling. I would simply tell them I was happy about the win.

I made dinner, put the kids to bed, and then decided to take a hot bubble bath. As I removed my panties, I could easily see Andrew's cum, and it made me smile

As I sat down in the hot water, letting the bubbles caress my skin, I started to cry.

I wasn't crying from guilt, as Dale loved me and he would have wanted me to be happy. But I suddenly really missed my husband. I used to remember what it felt like to have Dale inside of me, and now, I can only feel Andrew. Unfortunately, each day and each new experience takes a little piece of Dale away from me.

My tears ran down my face and fell off of my chin into the hot water causing small ripples. I watched the rings travel all the way to the other side of the bathtub, which reminded of a saying Dale would say often. "Love is like the ripples in water. When you love someone, that love will continue on forever." It was so true, and it helped me remember that a part of Dale will always be with me.

I didn't say goodbye to Dale that night, as I will never be able to say goodbye to him, but I did realize I needed to move forward with my life. After my bath I sent a text to Andrew telling him how much I enjoyed our time at the arena. He replied that he enjoyed it too and invited me out on a date this weekend. I'm definitely going to go.

Ashley, I know you and Dale became great friends over the years so I wanted to tell you about Andrew first, even before I tell the kids. I know my letter was a little graphic but I wanted you to see how wonderful it was for me and I really hope that you can continue to be the amazing friend you have always been and I really hope you can support my decision to date Andrew.

Hopefully, you will keep your plans to come this winter. I would really love to see you, hold your little baby, and I would love for you to meet Andrew.

I'm eagerly looking forward to your reply.

With all of my love, your best friend,

Pamela