Arii's Travels Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of all the ways for a thief to earn her freedom, Arii thought. Then she felt four of them seize her. Benji and Len had an arm each, holding her upper half immobile, and Dair and Ned each grabbed a leg and spread them wide apart, exposing her cunt to Seth. She couldn't move an inch. Even Benji's half-developed frame was roughly twice as strong as her slender elf-girl's body, and the rest were stronger. She bit her lip, wondering what they had in store for her now.

Seth had the pot of boot-grease and rubbed a generous palm-full over his other hand, and smiled grimly. "What are you going to – Oh!" squealed Arii. "Ow! No, that's too big!"

He was sliding all of his lubricated hand into her, stretching her wide open far more thoroughly than even his thick erection. As she yelped he slid his hand out, then bunched it into a fist. Arii gasped again.

"No, oh please no, Seth, that hurts! It's too big, you're hurting me!" she cried out, struggling in vain as she was securely held by at least ten times her own strength. "Stop it, stop it, please!"

"No," said Seth. His coarse-featured face had turned ugly and he pushed his fist into her cunt, distending it massively. Arii was sure he would split her open, but couldn't even plead now. Searing pain drove the words out of her head and the little she could remember how to say was in Elvish. Mostly, all she could do was scream.

"There, thief," said Seth, catching her by the hair with his left hand and forcing her to look down. "Take a look at that."

His hand was embedded in her cunt up to the wrist. Arii screamed again, and fainted.

12