Arky's Alien Rapist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
brok
brok
24 Followers

"Yes, baby, come on. Let Arky bring it on. Let it go. Show me the goods." Arky was breathing hard now, both from her physical exertions and from the growing excitement she was feeling at his reactions. As a teenager, she had often masturbated her boyfriend to climax in a dark corner of the garden, but she couldn't begin to imagine what Nelth was going to do.

The strange frill was standing up and trembling like a blossoming flower, and Nelth's cock was so hard it was like a steel rod. Arky was wondering how much longer she could keep stroking before she got cramp in her hand, when the moment of climax arrived. An unpronounceable gurgle came from Nelth's mouth and there was a snapping sound as one of his mighty fingers broke through the metal of the bench he was gripping.

"Bloody Hell!" said Arky involuntarily. As her hand reached the end of his dick on the upstroke, it pulsed under her grasp and some mighty convulsion of muscles shot out a jet of transparent gooey stuff. Again and again Nelth trembled as his mighty ejaculations continued. Arky felt she was holding a fire hose as it quivered and bucked in her grasp. She was no longer stroking it, all her strength was going into just holding on.

After a moment the contractions subsided and Nelth ceased to shudder and groan. There was no sound except the dripping as the alien sperm that coated the underside of the workbench dropped off and fell to the floor, leaving a growing puddle of sticky transparent fluid. Finally Arky released him, saying with a raised eyebrow "I guess I don't need to ask if it was good for you."

"You are an extraordinary woman." Nelth sat motionless. "I do not recall experiencing (hiss)such intense sensations before."

"You're too kind, sir," said Arky as she cleaned her hands off with a piece of cloth, wondering what to do about the pool of alien sperm under the bench. How good were the automatic cleaning units in the maintenance area that took care of the oil and grease? "Do you want to cuddle, or should we get back to work?"

"Pardon?"

"Skip it. Just a pleasantry among my people."

After that encounter, the two fell into an easy routine. During the day they worked on the myriad small jobs that had to be done on the self-contained universe that was the interstellar ship. In the so-called evening hours, Nelth would come to her cabin and she would tease and torment his enormous dick until his climax hit him like a freight train. She learned quickly to keep a bowl handy so she could milk him into it at the vital moment.

After this had gone on for five or six days, Nelth came to her room as usual, and Arky looked at him speculatively. "I don't seem to be getting much out of this apart from transportation, lover boy. Don't you feel a little... reciprocity... is in order?"

Nelth looked at her in what seemed to be confusion. "I understood that the act of copulation was difficult between us..."

"Yes, yes, I know what you mean. I don't necessarily want that big love-stick of yours in my little pussy, but there are other ways. For instance, your female aren't mammalian are they?" Nelth made the humming noise that was his race's assenting sound. "So you wouldn't understand how sensitive these can be." She opened her blouse and cupped her breasts, spacing the fingers so the nipples peeped through like hard little pebbles.

Nelth was wary at first, but at her urging he leaned over her and let his long lizard-like tongue brush over her nipples. "Oooooh yeah," said Arky, twisting and squirming as he lashed the hungry tips of her breasts. Nelth had to be reassured that he was not causing her discomfort before he proceeded, but he was happy to spend several minutes stimulating her boobs till she finally stopped him.

"Good boy. Now let's see how you go with the main event." She gave him precise instructions, then lay back with her legs spread. Nelth's tongue flickered over her pussy lips for a few minutes while she lay back relaxing into the sensations. "Yeah baby. Good. Very good." The growing moistness in her loins reminded her just how long it had been since she'd had a truly satisfying sexual experience. Nelth kept at it like a diligent student as her excitement mounted. "Oh YES. OK baby, do it now... now... NOW."

Nelth increased the speed of his motions, then formed his tongue into a loop and wrapped it around Arky's clitoris, dragging it across the super-sensitive little nub of flesh.

Arky let out a shriek as all her muscles locked up in one titanic convulsion. "Gaaaaaaaah urrrrrrgh! Uh uh uh uh...glgggggh!" The scream died away to a faint gurgle, her eyelids fluttering as sweat began to run down her forehead and over her face. She wiped the back of one hand across her face, staring blindly at the ceiling for a minute.

"Jesus," she said at last. "If all else fails, you can always get a job as a gigolo on one of the L-5 pleasure dromes." She took a deep breath. "Maybe I'll just rest for a minute or two..." Her eyes closed and she sank back into the bed, all her muscles so relaxed she felt like she was floating in zero-G.

When she woke an hour later Nelth was gone. She smiled to herself, rolled over and went back to sleep. A pleasurable feeling of warmth permeated her entire body, as though she were wrapped in a mink bedspread. As she drifted off, she thought to herself "A girl could get used to this..."

The next morning she couldn't stop smiling and humming to herself as she dressed and ate breakfast. Nelth was programming the navigation tracker, and she wondered what his reaction would have been if she'd reached over and given him a kiss on the shiny hard flesh of his cheek. She grinned, trying to imagine it.

The day went by smoothly. The M'na technology was becoming increasingly familiar to her, though she wouldn't have wanted to operate it without Nelth's supervision. She could even read the navigation counter that said there were less than two days before they reached their destination. There were no more stops before they landed. Till then, the ship was a sealed little world of its own. And like all worlds it had the potential to be either a utopia or an inferno.

After the evening meal (Arky was still trying to work out why the automated catering machines thought human food had to be served on a chilled tray - she was starting to feel like an Eskimo) they sat back in a companionable silence. Nelth for once was indulging in what was recognizably a leisure activity, staring intently at a swirl of abstract colors on a screen that pulsed and ebbed in a strange sort of rhythm. Now and again he touched a control that seemed to alter the speed or the hue of the display, but Arky could not discern any pattern behind his preferences. It made as much sense to her as the Sydney Opera House would have made to an Antarean Voloid.

"Nelth," she said finally, "are you coming to my room tonight?"

His eyes swiveled to her and after a beat he replied "If I am welcome, I shall visit your quarters."

She smiled a little. "I wasn't suggesting otherwise. I just wanted to know when to expect you."

Nelth indicated the time counter. "When the third tourmaline is illuminated." She nodded and he went back to his eye-straining entertainment display.

In her room, Arky estimated she had about an hour in hand. She slipped into a flimsy robe and opened a box she had brought back from the machine shop. Inside were three pieces of equipment she had put together from some scrap materials. Any female in the galaxy would have known what they were at a glance. Arky had put together three sex aids that (in ascending order) she classified as Large, Extra Large and Oh-my-god. She picked up a tube of lubricating gel and began smearing it over her pussy lips and the tip of the Large model.

Lying back, she began to rub the Large against her genitals till a pleasant warmth began to radiate out from her groin; then she slipped the tip inside and began moving it gently back and forth till her vaginal muscles became acclimatized to its presence.

From there, things progressed as planned. Arky was able to take the first vibrator without much difficulty, and brought herself to a satisfactory if not earth-shattering climax. While she was still oozing, she inserted the second one. That took a couple of minutes before she was able to encompass its girth, but once she got busy it followed the usual route to the apex of pleasure.

Panting slightly, Arky looked at the time. Numbers 1 and 2 had taken longer than she planned, but she was still within mission parameters. Picking up the third dildo, she reflected again why she had given it its name. "Oh my god, you've got to be kidding," she muttered as she gripped it with difficulty. She squirted out an extra big dollop of lubricant.

An observer passing the door of her cabin might have thought it an interrogation cell for one of the less scrupulous security forces. There were the sounds of heaving bodies, muttered refusals, groans, sudden sharp intakes of breath and little sobs of intense emotion. Arky, however, was not being broken on the wheel or stretched on the rack. The sensations she was experiencing bordered on the unbearable, but pain was definitely subordinate to pleasure by the end. The squeal that came at the moment of culmination was not that of a tortured soul, rather of blessed release and completion.

Arky lay there for a few minutes, hardly noticing that her vaginal muscles had expelled the intruder without conscious effort. Her breasts were heaving as she sucked in great breaths of air, and her body was covered in a light sheen of perspiration. Her close-clipped fair hair was plastered over her head and she wiped one hand across her eyes as the sweat ran down her forehead. "Great Klono's iridium eyes," she muttered (Arky liked picking up colorful oaths from various planets). She sat up with a little groan and padded across the cabin to the shower recess, where she stood under the just-warm-enough spray till she felt refreshed enough to face the next stage of her project.

The M'na pilot came down the hall towards her cabin at his usual pace. There was no sign of either eagerness or reluctance to a human observer, though one of his own race might have noticed a certain something about his attitude as he neared the human woman's cabin. Nelth paused in the doorway for the usual exchange of courtesies, where a human male would have strolled in with perhaps a casual rat-a-tat of the knuckles against the door.

"You are sufficiently rested?" he asked as she sat up on the bed wearing a bathrobe that was three sizes too large for her (she sometimes wondered who the ship's other human passengers had been). She rose to her feet and stretched.

"Rested isn't quite the word I would choose, but I'm all right now." She toyed with the belt of her robe. "Landfall is in 36 hours, right?"

"That is correct. We shall reach our destination in a day and a half by your calendar."

"So this might be our last night together," she said softly as she stepped closer. "We might never sleep together again."

"That is of course a matter for regret," said the M'na in his as-ever too-precise English. It was not exactly a cry of heartbreak but Arky wasn't expecting one.

"So I was thinking we should make it special in some way." She pulled the belt of the robe open and let a little flesh show, warm and pink from her shower. "Get on the bed and I'll explain." Nelth sat, the bed squeaking a little under his weight, and lay back like a carved ebony statue on top of a memorial in a medieval cathedral.

Arky slipped off the robe and stood naked next to the bed. "This time, no more messing about. I'm going to fuck you if it takes me all night to get that thing in me."

She leaned over the bed, looking down at his burgeoning erection. In repose it was larger than most men, but now it was pointing upwards like a model of a skyscraper.

Taking her weight on her hands, she put her head down and closed her lips over the tip of his masculinity. Slowly she began to suck on it, her tongue roving over the smooth shiny hardness.

Nelth uttered a small sigh, which was the equivalent of a scream of pleasure in a less inhibited species. His erection was of course much too large to fit in Arky's mouth, but she sucked and licked all over and around the tip of it till it glistened and shone when she released it.

"Are you certain about this? The only previous attempt was... distressing."

"Don't worry about that. I've been practicing. And anyway, I'm a girl who likes to be on top!" Arky swung herself onto the bed and straddled him. His male organ was standing up hard and straight, already gooseflesh-like with the tiny bumps that exuded the natural lubricant of M'na males. She ran her hand up and down, closing it around his fullness with difficulty. "Mamma is going to make you feel GOOD..." she said, and began to lower herself towards him.

The M'na closed his enormous hands around the edges of the bed as the outer lips of her cunt closed over the very tip of him. Arky began to rock back and forth slowly, letting herself gradually acclimatize to his dimensions. It seemed to go on for a long time, but eventually she realized that the head of his mighty weapon was ensconced in the warm moistness of her inner self. She let out a long sigh of satisfaction. Stage One accomplished.

Gently and gradually she began moving back and forth, letting the least part of him move in and out of the mouth of her hungry cave. After another couple of minutes, she managed to take in another inch, her eyes widening at the feeling of being filled by an instrument of such titanic proportions. But she couldn't relax yet. She still had nearly twelve inches to go.

Arky's exertions with the dildos were as nothing to what she was putting herself through now. Sweat poured from her body, her breathing was hoarse and guttural, her eyes glazing over as she concentrated on just one thing. Soon it was as though there was nothing else in the universe except the warm tightness of herself and the endless probing of Nelth and his gargantuan cock.

Had Arky been less than superbly fit and been anything less than utterly determined to accomplish this, there was no way she could have even attempted what she was trying to do. The proportions of Nelth would have scared off 99% of women, and even the remaining fraction would have thought twice about entertaining him. They would have been awe-struck to see how her pussy had stretched to accommodate his entry, how he was moving slowly back and forth into her, gaining a little ground with each thrust.

"Aaaagh," groaned Arky, a spark of defiance still glowing somewhere in her, "Is that all you've got, mister? You think that's enough to satisfy a woman do you?" She was starting to lose it, part of her realized. All her higher brain functions were being over-ridden by the merciless urge to fuck - she was reverting to her most basic animal levels. "Come on, you bastard. Let's see what you're made of..." The impact of the speech was undermined a little by the fact that her voice trailed away into a muted collection of grunts and moans, her lips trembling as her body shook in uncontrollable spasms.

"Arky!" he said suddenly. "Arky..." His legs locked into rigid columns of muscle, his whole body freezing in position. The only thing about him that moved was the delicate frill that surrounded the base of his cock. It stood up like some sort of sea anemone, its delicate flesh probing into the air.

And - yes! - Arky was close enough to get the full benefit of this natural sexual aid. The delicate fronds trembled and tickled against her clitoris, playing with it till sensations she'd never known before started to race through her nerves.

"Oh yes, YES!" she screamed. "Oh god, yes, ah, ahhhhhh...!" The relentless but oh-so-delicate caress of the frills sent her soaring past the point of no return. Her head went back as her mouth opened in a soundless grimace followed by a "whoosh" as all her breath rushed out in one orgasmic release.

Seeing stars from the unique intensity of her orgasm, Arky was hardly aware of the response from her partner. His enormous cock began to pulse in time to the shuddering of the frill, and packet after packet of alien sperm was deposited in her trembling womb. The stimulation of her orgasms had pushed him over the edge. Finally both of them were still. There was silence apart from the protesting squeak of the bed as Nelth rolled onto his side.

Arky was semi-conscious by now, giving a little involuntary sigh as Nelth withdrew his only-slightly-softer phallus from her abused tunnel. As he pulled out, a torrent of sperm flowed out, soaking Arky's thighs. Silently, his long flexible tongue flicked out and ran down the side of her face, tasting the saltiness of the sweat and tears that had run over her cheeks.

Arky felt him, and smiled without opening her eyes. Something that once would have terrified her instinctively, she now recognized on a deeper level as a token of love that few would ever receive from a member of an alien species. Nelth carefully raised one arm and slid it under her head. As all her muscles relaxed in complete bliss, she slipped into a sound sleep that lasted nearly an hour. Nelth lay there motionless till she awoke.

When Arky's eyes fluttered, she was bemused for a moment to find herself staring into Nelth's face from only a few inches away. "Wow!" she said at last, and stretched. "Ouch!"

"Have you sustained any injuries?" said the M'na.

"Not exactly, but I think I need a physiotherapist or a chiropractor. I feel like I've been dropped from a low-flying plane without a parachute." She explored gently with one hand. "And my pussy is never going to be the same... ow!" She grimaced as she felt the over-used vaginal muscles complain. "Can you get sexual RSI?"

The exhausted woman sat up, noticing for the first time that her body was smothered in a mixture of dried sweat and alien semen. "I hope you can't smell me," she said, "I must be disgusting." Nelth's tongue flicked out across her spine, making her jump. "I think it's rather (hiss) sexy myself," said the alien pilot.

Arky threw her head back and laughed. "Nelth, you almost made a joke. You've obviously been spending much too much time with humans!"

"Agreed. With one particular human, that is." His incredible tongue reached out and tickled her between her breasts, tasting the saltiness of her cleavage.

"Stop doing that!" she chuckled. "I can't afford to get turned on again at the moment, because I don't think I'll be able to fuck for a week." She lay back on the bed and closed her eyes.

She slept for almost ten hours and by the time she saw Nelth again they had crossed the outer perimeter of the Boldan system; traffic was heavy and Nelth was seated at the flight desk when she joined him.

"Everything green?" she said, slipping into the co-pilot seat. Nelth nodded complacently, adjusting several controls with a speed that would have made a human pilot gasp. The ship was moving into its final approach path.

"Landing will be on schedule," he announced calmly. "You will soon be able to continue your journey."

"So this is just a shipboard romance, then?" she said with a twinkle in her eye.

"You will be continuing your journey..." said Nelth, pausing for fraction of a second before adding "... as much as I would like to fuck your little pussy till you screamed with pleasure every night." He looked at her. "Is that the correct colloquial usage?"

Arky gurgled with laughter. "And they say the M'na don't have a sense of humor!" She looked over at him. "I'm going to miss you, big guy." She raised one eyebrow. "Especially that gosh-wow tongue of yours."

Nelth looked at her expressionlessly, then his tongue flicked out and vanished again, faster than a chameleon devouring a grasshopper. Arky laughed again and spun round in the co-pilot's seat, looking back with disbelief to her first night on the ship, when all that lay in front of her seemed to be days of degradation and abuse.

brok
brok
24 Followers