Army Sex Back in the 1970s

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,900 Followers

Roger was glassy eyed for the rest of the day, but I knew he was hooked.

Roger got a promotion and a transfer and I got out of the Army. Our little red haired friend also came to the end of her enlistment. She'd completed her degree and saw much better opportunity on the outside. Roger and I kept up by mail for a few years, but we lost track of each other. One day, much to my delight and surprise, my phone rang, and it was Roger. It had to have been ten years.

He was a Major on the promotion list to LTC. He had just moved to my city to start a three year joint assignment at the local Air Force Base. He literally just started flipping through the phone book, found my name, which was not common, and decided to take a shot.

He had to dash to a meeting, but invited me over to the house they had just purchased for a Saturday barbecue. He wanted me to meet his two kids. Oh, I thought, they finally had kids. I wasn't crazy about seeing his bitch wife again, but, what the fuck, maybe she had mellowed with age.

When I arrived, the two young children were playing in the neatly fenced front yard. I could definitely see Roger in them, but not his wife. Lucky kids, they didn't get her ugly genes. Roger came out to meet me and we exchanged a warm greeting. He guided me out to the back yard where his wife was setting out food for the meal. From the back she looked a lot better than I remembered.

When she spun around to greet me, throwing her arms around me in a firm hug, I almost passed out.

"Hello, Jim. It's been a long time. It's so good to see you again." She softly said, a twinkle of mirth in her eyes.

Well, I'll be a son of a bitch. He'd finally divorced his first, bitch wife---and remarried.

He'd married our little freckled, red haired friend from long ago. As a matter of fact, he'd done it not long after their office encounter, but after I had left the Army. They had just celebrated their tenth wedding anniversary and were, quite obviously, madly in love with each other. She had grown into an extremely handsome woman.

She also had pursued a lucrative career as a DOD civilian, GS13 as I remember, and had been able to transfer with her husband each time he moved. I envied him for his good taste. We all had a good laugh at my expense.

Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,900 Followers
12