Army Times Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While I was outside, the Chapmans came back from their friend's house and we chatted for a bit before they retired for the night after reaffirming what time we had to leave in the morning. I went back into my room after they went in and saw Sally sitting on the edge of the bed, wearing the t-shirt I had laid out. Her clothes were folded neatly and sitting in the chair I had been sitting on. On top of the pile of clothes were her bra and panties, so I knew she was naked underneath the t-shirt.

I stood there looking at this lost, vulnerable woman sitting virtually nude on my bed and was torn between protecting her from me and ravishing her. I must have stood there too long because after squirming around while I was trying to think it through, she said, "Don't be mad, I can take it off if you prefer."

"I doubt that the t-shirt will ever again look as good as it does now, but yes, take it off I want to see you naked." I said as evenly and nonchalantly as I could muster. My dick was roaring in my jeans, trying to get to her. She took the t-shirt off hesitantly and stayed seated on the bed, trying to cover up her tits with her hands.

Let me say she had top ten tits. They were soft, perfectly formed, heavy but not ponderous, the areola were between the size of a quarter and a half dollar and a medium brown color. Her nipples were rapt in attention and about the size of a pencil eraser. And I wanted them.

"Stand up and lower your arms." I said far more coolly than I felt. My heart was racing and my turgid prick screaming for release. Sally stood and lowered her head and arms letting her hair fall over her face, hiding it. I drank her body in and was amazed that she would be here and so self conscious. It would not be fair to her to compare her skin to porcelain; it just doesn't do her enough justice.

I turned off the main light and then used her clothes to cover up any latent light in the room, like the alarm clock and the light switch that served as a night light. I then stripped releasing my cock on to the world again, and on Sally in particular. Seeing her outline cast by the lights in the parking lot, I made my way over to her and stood in front of her, my hard cock leading the way.

After standing there for a second or two she reached out and touched my nearly hairless chest and ran both hands up to my shoulders she stepped into me. Of course the Little Man was the first thing she ran into and lowered her hands to tentatively take him with both of her hands.

Let me just say, if you haven't availed your self of the opportunity to hear a sweet honey Georgian lilt go "Oh my" while holding your cock in both of her hands, you should. I damn near came there and then. But instead, I asked, "You like?"

"It's a little bigger than my ex's I think, but I haven't slept with him in two years now," Sally in a hoarse whisper.

Pumping my cock through her light touch and feeling a familiar tingle running up and down my shaft I said, "I won't promise you a three hour fuck, but I do promise that you won't compare me to your ex-husband after I am done."

Stepping into her, Sally lifted my cock flatter against my stomach as I kissed her, still double pumping the Little Man. After breaking the kiss I said, "Kneel down Sally."

"What!?!" There was shock and disbelief in her voice.

With some force, "I saidkneel down. I want you to suck my balls while you pump my cock like this."

I felt her magnificent tits on my thighs as she knelt down and leaned forward, hesitantly licked one of my nuts. With some amount of exasperation, I said, "No Sally. Take it into your mouth and suck on it like a lollipop."

"Okay," she took my right nut into her mouth, oh so gently sucking on it. I could barely feel it, but there it was.

A doormat of a personality not my usual fare, but there was something refreshing about it, two hands wrapped around my cock stroking with increasing confidence, a pair of beautiful tits pressed against my thighs, and a warm hot mouth lightly sucking my rocks, it would be a while before this was topped by a single woman.

Eventually she moved to the other nut while double stroking my cock the movement of her tits against my thighs driving me wild. "Lie on the bed, with you head at the foot of it." Sally popped up and lay down on the bed, her head about a foot from the foot of the bed.close enough I thought to myself.

I put a knee on either side of her head and lowered my balls onto her mouth. "Lick and suck them both." I instructed her. She placed her hands on each hip and started lapping at my balls while I massaged her tits and areola. I can not stress enough just how magnificent they were. Soft and firm a joy to touch and play with I played with one nipple while stroking my cock with the other hand. I rose up a little separating from her lips and pushed my cock down, into her mouth, "Swallow it damn it. Swallow it all." I hissed at her.

Sally worked her mouth and throat trying her best to swallow my cock. Each time she gagged I backed off some and then thrust back deeper. It took a while, but eventually the Little Man was completely buried into her mouth. Playing with both of her tits I fucked her face, she moved her hands around my hips farther and pulled my ass cheeks apart while I fucked her mouth, and I felt my balls tightening. As my orgasm began I pulled out of her mouth and exploded onto her tits and face. I had never been with such a natural submissive before and it made me and the Little Man both feel very powerful.

Looking down, in the dim light from the bathroom which had been left on, I saw cum pooling between her tits, running down her cheeks and very near her eyes, and the feeling of power just coursed through my body, instantly making my cock hard again.

I used my fingers and scooped up some of my seed off of her face and inserted them into her mouth and said, "Lick them clean." Squirming on the bed and rubbing her thighs together, she did. We repeated this process until I had scooped all of the jism off of her and her skin was fairly clean again. The whole while she was double stroking my cock like it was her lifeline and I was beginning to feel like I really was KING OF THE EARTH!!!!!

I ran my index finger down the middle of her stomach to her briar patch of a pubic mound, and watched her squirm and her legs opened slightly. I picked her up off of the bed and carried her into the bathroom, depositing her into the shower. Cranking on the shower Sally gasped and jumped back a little as the initial rush of cold water hit her.

I washed her hair, then took a hand towel, lathered it up with soap and scrubbed her from toe to head. Along with scrubbing her, I kissed and licked her as I cleaned each area of her eliciting the Georgian version of moans.

While I scrubbed her she always kept both hands on me, entwined in my hair as I scrubbed her legs and ass, around my cock while I scrubbed her torso and face. Any idiot in this position, me included, could see that she clearly needed more than a fuck. It was kind of sad that all I had to offer was a fuck. I toweled her off and carried her back to the bed, placing her head on the pillow face down.

Starting at her ankles I kissed my way up her right leg up to where it creased into her ass and the switched to the left leg. As I reached her ass both times I could smell the light scent that was all her own. I reached up and grabbed the pillow that she wasn't laying on and lifted her hips placing it underneath her. Forming a small V of her hips allowed my face and tongue better access to her ass and pussy. I shuffled forward a little and kissed her in the small space between her pussy and her ass. For several minutes I worked on that space, licking sucking and kissing it. Sally writhed and moaned in sweet Georgian beneath my tongue lashing. I could feel and smell her excitement as her pussy kept getting hotter and wetter.

I moved my tongue's ministrations to her anus, licking it, sticking my tongue in it. Her moans were becoming more pronounced and she lifted her ass higher, burying my face in it. While licking her ass, I traced a slow, light line from her pussy to her clit, never touching the hole or the clit itself. I could feel her body stiffen below me and knew she was near an orgasm. I rubbed my left forefinger in her pussy juices getting it super slick and pushed gently on her ass. She stiffened up in shock and groaned as I moved my position and then shoved my right forefinger into her pussy. I finger fucked both of her holes for a minute or so and Sally's body became rigid, as her sweet honeyed voice said, "Ohhhh, gaaaawwwwwwwwwwwd."

Jackpot!!! That was the sound I wanted to hear, and frankly until the sound of my first child's cry more than a decade later nothing on earth ever sounded so fine. And to this day nothing has sounded as sexy.

I rolled her over and lifted her legs above my head as I lowered my face and tongue to her honey pot. Sally had a sweet earthy taste, if Trina was Laphroaig, then Sally was Glenlivet. I took her clit into my mouth sucking on it lightly and felt her buck underneath me. To get a better handle on her wild gyrations, I stuck my index and middle fingers into her pussy while licking her clit. I also grasped her left ass cheek with my left hand and gently fingered her anus with my middle finger. With my right hand pumping with very short strokes into her pussy at a mile a minute, my left hand gently probing her anus and my mouth latched onto her clit, flicking my tongue across it while sucking gently, it was not long until I felt Sally's body tense up again while clasping my head and her moan "ooooooooooohhhh, Gawwwwwwwwwwd."

How lucky can a guy get two jackpots in one night? That sound alone was nearly enough to make me cum.

I pulled my finger out of her ass so I could move up and take on her tits with my mouth. I kept at her pussy with my two fingers and added my thumb on her clit, not really doing anything with it, just held it there. I took her already hard left nipple into my mouth and started flicking my tongue across it while sucking on it. I have no idea how long I kept at her like this, buy her moans, groans and Oooohh Gaaaawwd's in that sweet Georgian accent kept me captive. At some point I heard Sally say, "Please make love to me, Chip."

Well she did say please.

I moved in between her legs and took her clit once again into my mouth and flicked my tongue across it as quickly as I could all the while still fingering her pussy, as she approached another climax, I slowed down and crawled up her body, until we were face to face, my cock hovering above her fuck hole.

Sally grabbed my cock and aimed it at her opening and said, "Please Chip. Please, I want to feel it."

I slid the Little Man into her and she shuddered and sigh as I impaled her (okay impale is literary license, but I liked it). Her pussy was oh so very tight. I didn't think a virgin would be this tight, maybe but I had not slept with one so I had no idea. I could feel every spasm, breath, and movement she made through her pussy. If she coughed, it might have cut the Little Man in half.

Unlike with Trina the night before, there was nothing rambunctious about our sex; it was a slow sensuous screw. Sally thrust her hips up in time with my down stroke, her arms wrapped tightly around me. I would pull my cock back until just the head was left in her and then thrust in a slow smooth motion all the way back into her. Our hips met about half way each time. Occasionally she would whisper or say something along the lines of "OOOOohhh GAAAWWwwd." The sound of her voice made me want to make this last as long as possible.

Forever was the front running choice.

Alas it did not last forever, not even three hours. My balls started to tighten and I thrust one last time deep inside her, trying to plant my cock into her cervix. As I pumped and pumped cum into her, Sally shuddered, sighed, and held me tight with her arms and legs.

I can only say in my defense I was exhausted. Five orgasms, three women and two days must have taken its toll on me. But I fell asleep on top of Sally, with my pecker in the sweet Georgia peach. I awoke the next morning, alone, to the sound of the alarm going off. I met the Chapmans for breakfast and they took me to the airport and we said our goodbyes at the gate, and it was far more tearful than I had expected.

As the plane pulled out from the gate, I looked out of the window and the Chapmans were still there, sadly waving me off.