Aromatherapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eroslit
eroslit
2,739 Followers

With her free hand, Jill once again found Tiffany's nipple. The combination of sensations resounded through the girl's body.

"Oh, God. Jill." Under the thick layer of bubbles, Tiffany began fucking the woman's finger.

"That's it. Relax," Jill said in a soothing voice. She kissed Tiffany's neck. "Let it happen."

The sexy, soft voice in her ear brought Tiffany closer to the end she now knew was inevitable. The woman in front of her was going to make her cum in this tub.

Sexual tension built up inside the girl until her body shook. She pushed her hips harder against Jill's hand. The girl's small ass bounced off the floor of the tub.

She moaned louder. "Oohhh, yes. Yes. Right there."

Jill moved her hand around Tiffany's pussy, changing the position and angle of her finger. She tried to rub her palm across the engorged clit whenever possible. Whatever she was doing, it was working.

"Oh, God. God. I'm cumming…"

Tiffany arched her back. Jill squeezed her nipple tighter and plunged a finger in deeper. The girl began a series of shrill cries that contained no clear words, but the meaning was definite. Jill pumped her finger inside Tiffany's hole like a piston and moved her other hand onto the girl's clit.

This brought another series of softer wails.

"Oh, yes. Harder. Harder," she begged.

Jill obliged.

Finally, the orgasms faded into occasional jerks under the water. Jill removed her finger and gently slid the hand over Tiffany's body until it stopped on top of one of the large breasts. Jill squeezed, taking as much of it into her palm as she could.

"That was incredible. I've never…That's the best ever," Tiffany stammered.

Jill leaned down and kissed the beautiful, young girl. It was a long, loving kiss. When she opened her eyes, Jill saw a single tear flow down Tiffany's cheek.

"Shit. Was it THAT bad," Jill said.

Tiffany lifted a hand out of the water and lightly punched Jill in the arm. She tried to smile, but now both eyes were shedding tears.

"I'm sorry. I've never felt so loved. So…satisfied," Tiffany managed to say, looking at the woman kneeling in front of her.

"So you like the bubble bath?" Jill asked.

"I'll take two."

"Sold."

Jill fell on top of the girl and they kissed again. This time Tiffany rolled onto her side and the two stretched out in the tub, almost completely covered in bubbles. As if she had been doing it her whole life, Tiffany's hand slid between Jill's thighs. They continued kissing while the girl found the large clit. After the second stroke, Jill was pushing her hips into Tiffany's hand.

This time it was Jill's turn to moan and lay her head on Tiffany's shoulder. She reached around and felt for the young girl's ass. The flesh was warm in the bath water.

Tiffany picked up the pace of her rubbing. She applied more pressure the louder Jill sighed.

"Yes. That's it," Jill urged. "Yes."

Moving virtually unnoticed by her partner, Tiffany slid down the tub until her head was opposite Jill's pussy. Jill rolled onto her back. Tiffany placed her hands under the older woman's ass and lifted until the dripping pussy was out of the water.

Immediately, the girl placed her mouth over Jill's clit and began sucking, licking, and biting. Groans of ecstasy came from deep inside Jill. The girl's tongue was lapping at her clit, sending tremors through her body. It had been too long and this stunning college cheerleader was driving her mad with lust.

Jill started cumming much more quickly than Tiffany had anticipated.

"C'mon, Jill" Tiffany said. "C'mon."

The orgasm, or rather orgasms, building up in Jill since she first saw Tiffany walk into the store all came crashing out of her in a two minute span. Tiffany continued to attack the woman's pussy with her mouth until she sensed Jill trying to pull away from her. Soon, Jill felt the last contraction travel from the pit of her stomach through her cunt.

Jill lay exhausted in the tub. The girl's hand massaged the area between Jill's legs, causing ripples to continue through her body for another minute or two.

"Well," Tiffany said. "What other fine products do you sell?"

"Did I mention the aromatherapy candles?"

"Ooohh. Sounds interesting."

They kissed. "I have one in the bedroom."

"Perfect."

eroslit
eroslit
2,739 Followers
12