Arousing Leigha Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was amazing. In a matter of minutes it went from a scheming bitch taking advantage of an awkward kid to a young man totally dominating a begging and appreciative older woman.

For Marty, it was an incredible culmination of years of waiting. For Rhonda, it was an incredible culmination of years of waiting. In a rare moment, two worlds came together at the precise time, the precise place for it to be perfect.

Rhonda exploded under the relentless tormenting of his mouth.

"A-a-a-u-u-u-g-g-g-h-h-h," didn't just come out loudly. She couldn't shut up!

Marty tensed at her wailing. He didn't know the situation and had no idea there was no chance her sounds would penetrate those walls.

Rhonda picked up on it and, though a shaky voice, calmed him.

"It's okay, nobody can hear." She wasn't going to be quiet for anybody right then. Fuck'em!

For over thirty minutes Marty demanded and she responded. After she came with his tongue he asked her to go sit on the waiting room chair where he always sat, than gave her a soft request. She slowly complied. She knew he must have had erotic thoughts of this in the past few weeks and she wasn't going to deny him.

Slowly, while he sat behind her desk, she sat in that waiting room and slipped her hand under the short skirt to start rubbing. She was already so sensitive, so tender, that it had to be softly. She couldn't have taken it any other way. She felt herself building up until she was on the verge of orgasm again. When it was obvious she was about to release he ordered her to stop.

"Come here." He motioned for her.

He had dropped his pants, his cock standing tall as he sat on the chair.

There was no need for talk. He simply held his arms out. Rhonda moved to him, straddling him face to face before sinking slowly down over his stiff cock.

"U-u-u-m-m-m," came out of both. Finally, finally, finally. After these years!

Marty may have been a huge surprise, he might have totally caught her off guard, but now she knew it was her time to take over.

It was her show. A less experienced woman would have tried to hurry, to show herself off by bringing him off as soon as possible.

Rhonda knew better. She knew what he wanted. He wanted her to be a cock teaser right then, teasing and pleasing as long as he could last.

She was good but he was a lost cause. Fifteen minutes was his best.

Rhonda swore she had never felt so much semen hit her insides in all her screwing. It felt like a pint.

And then...silence. No movement. No sounds. Nobody whispering "thank you." Just Rhonda lightly adjusting herself on his cock. Not trying to bring him back. Just getting the feel of him.

The few minutes seemed like an hour before the lull was broken.

"I've never cheated before." A quiet statement. For all the pleasure he had received, what he had done was starting to sink in.

"I have." Her candid admittance.

An older, cooler head took over. It was time to soften him up a little. She showered him with little kisses, her tongue stroking his face and ears.

"Did I please you? Did you enjoy me?" she whispered. Of course she knew the answer or she wouldn't have asked the question.

Marty nodded his head a little and gave out a small laugh.

"Oh, yeah! Incredible."

Rhonda hesitated. Now was the time. She had never dreamed it would work this way. If it worked, that is.

She leaned over and again smothered him with small kisses, covering his face and neck before finally settling in on his mouth. Marty and Leigha's kisses were soft and warm. This was searing hot!

Rhonda licked his ear lightly. Here it goes.

"What if I were to take you into a new world. One you've only dreamed possible. A sexual elevation, an experience so surreal that you will swear you are caught in an erotic dream? One that you'd never want to end."

She felt his cock stiffen.

She definitely had his attention but that didn't mean he wasn't suspicious, that he didn't have reservations. As much as he desired Rhonda, he couldn't help but be cautious of her motives.

"What about Leigha?"

Rhonda had expected that. It was fair.

"How open are you and Leigha?"

"What do you mean?"

"Do you trust her?"

"Well, yeah. Totally." Where was this going? What did this have to do with his wife?

"Does she trust you?"

"I hope so."

"That's all you need."

Rhonda glanced at the clock. She knew this was over for now. She had to go. It was a good way to leave it, leaving his mind in a dubious turmoil. On one hand he was depleted sexually. On the other, she was sure she had piqued his curiosity about what was to come, what could be over the horizon.

She knew his mind would be muddled enough but why not push it?

Why not leave it exactly as she always did? It seemed to work.

She leaned over and sucked gently on his ear.

"You're not giving her what she wants," she whispered gently. Then she walked out the door.

Marty sat there in a state of disbelief. Did the past hour really happen? The rapid response his cock was making in coming to life said yes.

And. for some reason it seemed to take longer for Leigha to come out than it normally did.

SOMETIMES LESS IS MORE

There was a reason. With the reduction in the amount of sedative Leigha was receiving there was a very definitive, very erotic change in the way she was responding while in room three. Not that she had been a zombie before by any means but now there was much more of a natural experience, a more natural response to his touch.

David loved it and so did she. If he had thought that he was the only one whose pleasure was greatly enhanced he was wrong! Leigha still couldn't precisely determine her partner but she certainly knew what was going on.

She was being fucked big time; taking a cock so large it left absolutely no part of her unfilled. There was no doubt about that. It filled her pussy and her senses to the max, the pain of the stretching giving way to pleasure.

She might not be able to exactly determine her surroundings but she knew one thing that was real...her orgasms. Rapid, strong, lingering. There was absolutely nothing vague about those!

And although she couldn't determine absolutely, precisely who she was making love to, for some reason David's image was constant.

She didn't exactly know why.

David was in heaven. This was the way he had always imagined Leigha's reaction to his advances to be. Warm, responsive, loving. It was blowing his mind that all of a sudden she was so receptive.

He didn't exactly know why.

There was an answer. Rhonda knew it, even though she had been tied up with Marty and never witnessed what was happening she knew the answer.

It was a matter of just a few tiny drops of liquid...the ones that she had carefully squeezed out of the syringe after David had prepared it. Waiting until after he left room three to wait for Leigha, Rhonda had went in and found the syringe, barely oozing out a few drops before returning it. If they were going to reduce the dosage she would give it a little boost of her own.

Let's see if little Miss Leigha can tell the difference.

She did. Oh, my goodness she definitely did!!

But David had lingered too long in his pleasure, had spent too much time basking in Leigha's newly receptive arms. Now, he had to not just massage her muscles while she was almost clear of the painkiller but had to do it slowly in order to avoid dealing her pain.

As hard as he tried, he couldn't resist touching her while he did it.

He had no idea how long she was actually free of the sedative before he completed his massage. For a full five minutes Leigha had laid there quietly, wincing at times at the pain but mostly just absorbing what was going on around her.

It was one thing that her doctor was administering a treatment. It was something else entirely that her body was fighting off the urge to respond sexually to it.

It wasn't just the difficulty she had controlling her undulating hips.

Was it her imagination? Was she still hallucinating from the drug?

As he massaged her bare ass his fingers were slipping down, sliding gently between her legs and stroking what was evidently her very wet and receptive pussy!!

In her fully recovered state it hadn't taken much to excite her. She was fighting an impending orgasm, her ass clinching and releasing to ward it off.

David didn't miss it! His deep kneading turning instead to light caresses.

His sore cock sprung to life again. She was responding and hot as a firecracker! Too bad he had to let her go. He would have loved to mount her from behind and feel her natural gyrations stroke him to orgasm.

Time was up.

When they left the office Marty detected an immediate difference in her. Normally she came out relieved and very relaxed. Today she seemed pensive, almost tense. He didn't know that, just like him, she was on verge of orgasm.

It was Friday night. He wondered, almost anticipated. He wasn't wrong.

As soon as they got home Leigha jumped him, searching for the release she needed from the sensual massage she had just received.

Marty responded, noting again that his cock and her pussy just wasn't a match. Every Friday night. He realized it was every Friday night.

Friday nights were always David's night.

As for Leigha, her pussy was on fire and it would take Marty days to extinguish it. Her mind was on fire, too.

The smell that Marty had all over him when they got in the truck and when she laid on top of him at home was oh so familiar.

It wasn't just the smell of sex. She knew the perfume.

It was the smell of Rhonda!

12