Arrival

Story Info
A long-time chat friend comes to visit.
4.6k words
3.36
30.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One: Morning

It all began on a Sunday morning, in late September... We had been busy all morning, getting ready for your arrival. I wanted your first impression to be a good one. The house was clean, fresh flowers on the tables, cold beer in the fridge...

The lawns were closely clipped, the gardens freshly weeded and watered. I wandered around moving things and moving them back to their original places. I heard David laugh behind me and turned to find him shaking his head and smiling at my nervousness, he pulled me into his arms and said, "It looks fine honey, you'll see, everything will be just fine."

I smiled up at him nervously and shrugged my shoulders. In his eyes, I could see his excitement growing too. He held his inside better than I did, but I could see that he was ready for your arrival too.

It seemed strange to me to be able to stand there in our living room in silence. Usually the house is filled with the sounds of children, but for now, they were still with their grandparents.

The time was drawing closer; soon we would leave for the airport. I decided to walk through the Garden one more time. Taking my shears and basket, I stepped out on the porch, and walked slowly taking it all in, wanting to picture it as you would, for the first time...

I stopped often, cutting fresh flowers enjoying the feel of the sun on my back turning toward it and feeling it warm my face. I made my way to the shade garden and stood there, listening to the birds as they chittered from their hiding places...

A soft breeze was rustling the corn stalks and I made my way through the garden, snipping fresh flowers and placing them in the basket on my arm and enjoying the breeze. As always, when I am in the garden, I felt my worries disappear... I smiled, and began my walk back to the kitchen, automatically slowing my pace as I reached the herb garden, the scents of fresh herbs lifting with the breeze, calming my jangling nerves.

I entered the kitchen, placing the basket on the counter and began to arrange a small bouquet to give to you when you stepped off of the plane.

David walked up silently behind me, brushing the hair away from my neck and kissing me softly, sending a shiver along my spine. He asked me if I was ready and I turned to face him, the nervousness clear in my eyes.

My heart pounded in my chest as we settled ourselves into the truck and made our way to the airport. As always the traffic was heavy in the city and the airport busy and full of people, but I hardly noticed as David held my hand and guided me through, my thoughts raced hoping that you were safe, that the plane would be on time, that we could find you ahead of time and many other small details. Before long, we came to the terminal, and found a place near the window to wait for you. After what seemed like an eternity, the plane finally came to rest before us, and we stood and waited for you to exit the plane.

Several people came out, some looked very tired, others clearly excited to have finally reached their destination. We searched each face as they appeared and before long, there you were. A slow smile began at my lips and my heart began its race again. I could feel its thrumming in my ears as I glanced at David and saw the look of pleasure on his face. Our eyes locked and my feet moved toward you almost of their own accord.

I felt the happiness swell in my chest and a cry rose to my lips, I couldn't help myself as I ran yelling through the crowd, wiggling my way through with muttered apologies and excuse me's. My god you're here, you're here! I could hear David's laughter as I ran, skidding to a stop in your arms, crushing your flowers between us as we held each other tight. Through the laughter and tears and kisses and giggles, I whispered, "Oh honey, you're finally here!"

You pulled me away from your chest then and looked at me, and through the tears I could see your emotions clearly on your face for the very first time...

I heard David move up beside us and say, "Hey bud!" I moved out of his way as the two of you embraced. I stood watching the both of you and my heart swelled with joy, happiness and pride. Finally, after all this time, here we were, face to face.

I guess we would have stood there just staring and smiling if it hadn't been for David's good sense. He guided us through the airport as I kept my arms around both of your waists, my happiness clear for everyone to see. We reached the doors to the airport and walked out into the bright sunshine and made our way through the traffic to the truck.

I was so excited to finally have you where I could see you. David seemed to be enjoying the looks on our faces and started in teasing, as the "yack fest" began...

Chapter Two New Beginnings

When we pulled up out front, I practically pulled you from the truck to the garden, wanting you to see everything. We walked with fingers intertwined from one flowerbed to another, slowly made our way to the front door.

You followed me into the kitchen and we found David there, putting together an ice chest to take out back with us. The two of you began talking and David offered you a cold beer. I was finally at a loss for words and just stood there, watching you. My eyes roamed over you burning this into my memory for always.

You were leaning with your back against the counter by the sink, elbows resting on the countertop, cold beer held by the bottle's neck in your right hand, laughing and joking so comfortably with David, just as if it were any normal day. My eyes filled with tears and my heart swelled with tenderness looking at you there, you looked as if you'd stood there comfortably many times before. I don't know how long I stood there staring, but when our eyes met, it made me blush. David looked at my expression and turned to you and smiled, a hearty laugh began in his chest as he teased...

"Baby, aren't you going to show him the real garden?" I nodded my head and reached for your hand as David opened the sliding glass door. We walked out into the heat of the day and were instantly surrounded by the smell of fresh herbs.

The herb garden was lush and green, the scents of the individual plants strong in the heat of the day. The basil was in full splendor, full of tiny white flowers, busy with bees and butterflies. We walked slowly and David laughed as he passed us by, heading toward his favorite spot to watch. I wanted to show it all to you and had so many things for you to taste, smell and touch! Just holding your hand, having you finally see it all, as I had described so many times, this was such a wonderful day!

We came to the corner of the house along the path and I turned to watch your reaction as the garden opened up before you, a wide expanse of lawn, bordered by never ending flower borders. You stopped and stood there holding my hand and taking it all in. All of the sadness from the loss that the floods had caused drifted away from my mind, the hours of hard work rebuilding had paid off in just that one look.

I glanced over at the bench where David was sitting and smiled. We exchanged a look and I could see that he understood what I was feeling as he smiled.

Chanteclaire picked that moment to crow and your eyes moved toward the sound and I felt my body grow warm at the sight of your smile as your eyes took in the entrance to the vegetable garden, partially hidden by the giant dragon grape vine topiary at its entrance. I moved closer to you and slipped my arms around your waist.

I looked up at you and asked if you were ready to see the rest of it. You nodded and grinned down at me, I tilted my face up to look at you and our eyes locked, my hands traveled up your back as you bent to kiss my lips for the very first time. David still hadn't said a word since we came outside, and yet I felt his presence.

Turning to face him, I smiled and saw the look in his eyes, knowing that he had waited for this moment as long as I. He stood then, and walked with us to the vegetable garden. We stopped at the archway, the dragon's neck that leads into the vegetable garden and picked sweet red strawberries from David's favorite part of the garden.

I stood there looking up at you and brought a strawberry to your lips. You opened your mouth and took a bite, the juices flowing into your mouth and across my palm. You took my hand and while looking into my eyes, ran your tongue down the palm of my hand. I moaned and felt myself grow wet with excitement. Your lips covered mine and we tasted each other's passions mixed with the sweetness of the berry and the bitterness of the beer. Odd combination but nonetheless, very sexy.

I felt David move behind me, felt the strength of his chest against my back as I tilted my head to kiss him as you pressed your chest against mine. I was surrounded with warmth and filled with passion.

I felt your hands move from my waist to explore my breasts, your fingers softly brushing my sides as your hands discovered my form. I kissed David deeply, tasting his sweetness, so many sensations, so many thoughts in my mind, my body reacting on its own, my hips moved toward you, arched to rub against your hardened flesh.

I leaned back against David and his hands moved, covering your own, pulling them to cover my breasts completely, letting you know that it was what he wanted too. His lips left mine and ran along my jaw to my neck, tasting and nibbling my sensitive skin as you kissed me again, this time more deeply. Our tongues met and played together, the tip of your tongue stroking the roof of my mouth and I captured it, sucking softly.

You moved your leg between mine and pressed your thigh against my warmth then, your hands stroking my nipples, hardening them through the thin fabric of my shirt. I felt David's hardness against my behind and moaned into your open mouth, shuddering as I felt the first wave of our shared passions overtake me.

Chapter Three: The Shade garden

The sun was hot beating down on us and we moved to the shade garden, stepping under the rose overhang. All was lush, green and cool inside.

You both entered before me and sat on the bench. I looked around at the plants within, enjoying the cool shade. Looking at you both, sitting there side by side I smiled mischievously, coming to rest on my knees before the both of you.

David reached out and stroked the hair back from the side of my face, and smiled at me. I looked at you, your expression was a somewhat nervous one, but you looked quite happy. I smiled up at you and leaned forward, resting my head on your knee.

David looked into my eyes and nodded his encouragement. I reached up with both hands, and stroked the calf of each man before me. It was a strange but exciting feeling, sitting there touching both of you, I felt my face flush and my heart begin to beat faster.

I drug my fingernails slowly up the seam of each pant leg, feeling the muscles beneath, looking up at you, seeing the excitement in your eyes and then looking deeply into David's eyes to see his excitement growing too.

I got up onto my knees and turned toward David as I kissed him deeply, I pulled his shirt free of his jeans and slowly slipped it over his head. I ran my hands over his shoulders and down his chest, stopping to play with the hair on his belly. I smiled up at him, and he whispered, "Undress him baby".

We had talked about this moment before, all of us had, but being there was much different. So exciting, even though I was nervous, I felt comfortable with you both. I looked up at you, and saw the look in your eyes, and moved toward you, rubbing my breasts against your knees. You pulled me up then and kissed me softly, holding me in your lap. I unbuttoned your shirt as we felt each other's lips, once again.

Touching tenderly, softly at first, then I felt your hands on my sides, and traveling slowly over my body, I felt myself becoming wetter, and so very excited. I pulled your shirt away from your shoulders, kissing your neck and the contours of your jaw, traveling back up to your neck again, lips resting close to your ear, I nibbled on your earlobe and circled your ear with the tip of my tongue, feeling your chest rise and fall more rapidly beneath my hands.

My hands explored your chest and shoulders, committing the feel of you to memory, feeling David move even closer to us, his hands moving across my back and coming to rest on my shoulders. He stroked my hair back from my face and ran his tongue down my neck and to the sensitive place at my shoulder, sucking softly...

I felt David's hands run down my arms, and move to my breasts, teasing my sensitive nipples with his fingertips. He began slowly unbuttoning my blouse and I felt myself becoming more excited by his touch. I felt your eyes on me and smiled as I moved to release my blouse. I felt David's strong hands, lifting my breasts, stroking the undersides of them as you leaned forward and took my left nipple between your teeth, my body responded as if it had a mind of its own.

A soft moan escaped my lips, as I kissed you more deeply this time, exploring your lips with my tongue. I could feel your hardness beneath me and David's too as he straddled the bench, coming to rest with his hard chest against my back. I could feel his warm breath close to my shoulder as he sucked softly at my neck. Feeling both of you touching my soft skin, your hand stroking my thigh and moving upward, teasing the skin at the hem of my shorts.

Your fingertips lightly stroked my skin there, sending shivers through my body as you circled my nipple with your tongue. David's tongue ran along the side of my neck, spreading the warmth through my body. My hands made their way down your chest and came to rest at the waistband of your jeans.

I unbuttoned your jeans then, pulling the zipper down slowly, moving off of your lap and kneeling in front of you both again. You lifted up, allowing me to pull your pants away, exposing your naked body to me. I leaned toward you and ran my hands up your legs, feeling the strength in your thighs as I moved toward your hardened shaft. Taking you in my hands, I stroked you softly as my tongue trailed up your leg, causing you to harden even more in my hands.

I looked into your eyes, my lips forming a slow smile as my tongue reached out to taste you for the first time. I heard you moan as my lips covered your hard shaft and I pulled you deeper into my mouth. Sucking softly, tasting and exploring you.

I was eager, wanting to feel all of you at once, the tip of your shaft brushing the roof of my mouth as you entered my throat, I moaned and felt a surge of wetness and warmth between my legs and sensed movement behind me. David took my hips in his hands and moved behind me, rubbing his hardened manhood, still trapped in his jeans, against my behind.

I backed away from you slowly, keeping the tip of your shaft in my mouth, looking up at you again and smiled playfully, nibbling at the head of your shaft. I watched your eyes as your excitement grew. David pulled my shorts down in one fluid movement, letting them drop to my knees, he spread my legs wide and moved to taste my excitement. His tongue roamed slowly over my ass, parting my cheeks with his tongue. He pushed me forward over you as I sucked harder on your slick shaft, pulling it once again deep into my throat, covering my hands with wetness as my hands slid over the full length of you, moving with the rhythm of my mouth.

I sucked harder as I felt my own excitement beginning to peak. David thrust his tongue deep inside of me. I heard your breath coming faster and our eyes met and held each other as I sucked you deeply into my throat. David spoke softly saying, "Yes baby, that's it, take him, make him come."

You moaned in response as the muscles in my mouth tightened around you, pulling you all the way back into my throat, you shuddered and gasped as you filled my throat with your essence, I swallowed, and began to suck harder, my hands still sliding over you, as waves of pleasure washed over you.

I looked into your eyes and watched your expression, something I had only imagined, having only seen a look of pleasure in David's eyes this way before. David's tongue thrust deeper into my pussy and I felt myself overtaken as I came around his tongue. I sucked and slid my way down your slick shaft as I gently licked the underside, feeling you begin to harden again in my mouth. I was so turned on watching you this way and tasting you at the same time.

David stood behind me and took off his jeans, grabbed my hips and slowly entered me. I moaned around your shaft and tilted my hips to meet his thrust.

He was so hard and excited, I could feel his pulse, he grabbed my hair and held on, tilting my head, I looked deeply into your eyes as my tongue played over you, seeing the passion in your eyes, I slid back away from you slowly and smiled as I outlined the head of your beautiful manhood with the tip of my tongue.

I began to slowly nibble and kiss, licking gently at the v at the tip, catching a droplet of your wetness and savoring your taste. I wrapped my hand firmly around the base of your hard shaft and stroked slowly, guiding the head across my lips and cheek, marveling at the smoothness and the sensual feeling of you against my skin.

Breathing in your scent and thrusting back to meet David's hard cock as it filled me again and again. Your hands caressed my face and guided me over you, teaching me just how to pleasure you, never had I felt such ecstasy before...

I could feel David tensing and clenched the muscles in my pussy, as he moaned and thrust harder against me, he leaned forward over me and softly said, "Rub your clit baby, let me feel you come for me."

My right hand slowly stroked your thigh and my breast. Feeling my nipple rise at my soft touch, I trailed my fingers downwards, teasing myself with the slowness of my caresses. My fingers found the soft patch of hair above my throbbing mound, slowly stroking my outer lips and then sliding my finger inside next to David's hard shaft, I felt my warmth and wetness cover my finger and slowly pulled away, reaching back up to your lips, your mouth opened as you smiled down on me, making me shiver with excitement as you sucked my fingers deeply into your mouth.

As my fingers slowly slid from your mouth, you nibbled at my fingertip and smiled. I smiled back and swirled my tongue around the head of your cock as my hand moved slowly back down my body, finding my clitty and circling it with my fingertip. I had never felt this many sensations before and whimpered as I sensed that we were all getting really close.

I pulled you deeply into my mouth again and looked up at you as your eyes began to close and I felt your sweet shaft tense in my throat. I slid my mouth back up capturing just the tip between my teeth and nibbled at the head, then licked slowly around covering you again with my wetness. You moaned, "Oh God yes," and pulled my head all the way down, forcing yourself deep into my waiting throat, filling my mouth with your warmth as a surge of wetness filled my throat. David moved fast and hard against my wet mound and slowly pulled out of me as he shuddered, covering my back with his come. David rested on top of me, laying his forehead on my back as I slowly fondled your shaft, sliding my hand down to stroke your balls and inner thigh softly.

Chapter four

After a time, we all gathered our clothes and moved back to the table. Standing there in the dappled shade of the mulberry tree, you reached into the cooler and brought out a bottle, dripping with condensation. You looked over at David and exchanged a knowing glance, smiling mischievously.

David was standing behind me and pulled my shoulders back, holding me tight. You brought the bottle to my lips and poured the cold beer into my mouth, quenching my thirst. The icy beer poured down my chin and onto my breastbone and you followed the trail with your tongue, what a wonderful sensation, the cold liquid and your hot tongue, together on my skin.

12