Art Project

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
buzbybdsm
buzbybdsm
71 Followers

As Steve followed her in, he saw her suddenly stop midway up the stairs and sink to the ground. He quickly rushed to her.

"Are you ok?"

Sara was panting, her eyes were closed and her hands were fumbling with the buttons of her long coat. As he watched, she tore her coat open, scattering buttons across the stairs. Her hands seemed to have a mind of their own as one teased her engorged nipples and the other frantically tried to find a way around the crotch band on the chastity belt. Her forehead was covered with sweat and her breasts rose and fell with each breath she took. But, try as she might, with the belt in the way, Sara was unable to find her bliss.

"Sara. Are you ok?"

Sara just looked at Steve with glazed eyes. "I'm so close, but I can't cum."

"I know. It's ok. We'll take care of that later."

"But I'm so close..."

Steve gently pulled the coat around Sara and sat with her, holding her as her breath slowed. As she came down, she looked up at him.

"I'm so sorry," she whispered. "I'm making a fool of myself and now I'm keeping you from finishing your project."

"Shhh. It's ok. You're not making a fool of yourself, and I will finish my project just fine."

He held her for a moment before talking again.

"You ready to head to the studio to keep working now?"

"Yeah. I am. But be warned. You have a very horny girl on your hands right now who is ready to explode."

"Then take it easy on the stairs," he smiled.

Steve helped Sara stand as she gingerly climbed the stairs, one tread at a time. By the time they reached the second floor, he could notice a slight sheen on her forehead and a quickness in her breathing. By the time they reached the end of the hall and Steve's studio, Sara was again most definitely turned on beyond belief.

"Damnit Steve! What is this belt doing to me? I need an orgasm!"

"Sorry Sara," he said as he unlocked the studio door. "That will have to wait until the project is finished."

"What?"

"That's why I need you to wear some of this stuff for a while. So when I ask for you to look frustrated and aroused, it's not just an act! And I promise, if you want, I'll help you deal with your frustration as soon as we're done with my project. Deal?"

Sara was so aroused that she would have agreed to anything. "You got it!"

As soon as the door to the studio was closed, Sara dropped her coat. As she stood there wearing only her boots, a chastity belt and collar, Steve had to admit she looked wonderful. Her breasts rose and fell with each breath, and he could tell that Sara was simmering. His project would be perfect. He grabbed a camera and began shooting Sara.

Soon, however, he exhausted his ideas for shots of Sara and the chastity belt, and he was ready to move on.

"Ok Sara, you ready for something else?"

Sara was ready for Steve to fuck her to the wall, but first he had to get her out of that damn belt.

"Does that mean you're going to get this belt off me?"

"Yup. Come here."

Sara didn't waste a second getting to Steve's side. As he gently placed the key in the lock he could see her juices running down her legs. He turned the key and stepped back.

"Go ahead. You can take it off now."

Sara looked at him. "Nope. I want you to do it."

Steve didn't say a word as he gently began to pull the crotch band down between her legs. He could see both cylinders slide from her holes, both shiny with her excretions. As the shorter one slipped from her ass, Sara let out an audible gasp, but when the longer one slipped from her pussy, the sigh he heard from her was priceless.

Steve didn't have long to enjoy the view though. Instinctively, Sara's hands started working their way down her body from her heaving breasts across her toned stomach to her now exposed and obviously aroused clit and pussy.

"Oh no! Not yet!" Steve said as he deftly grabbed her hands.

"Grrr! Just one little touch!"

"Not until we're finished with my project."

"Fine," Sara scowled.

"And just to make sure you don't cheat, place your hands behind your back."

Sara reluctantly reached behind her to feel Steve locking a pair of handcuffs on her.

"I'm sorry I had to do it this way, but I can't ruin my project. I promise you can touch yourself silly as soon as we're done."

Sara just moaned as her pussy juices dripped down her legs. She was incredibly turned on with no end in sight. But, she was going to finish this project for Steve, even if it meant she would go crazy with lust before he was finished.

Steve left her to her thoughts as he readied his final piece.

"Hey Sara. You ready for the next one?"

Sara was ready to screw everything in sight, but she knew she had to wait.

"Sure Steve. What devious creation do you have for me this time?"

"I hope you like it. I patterned it off something I saw on the web."

What Steve was talking about was a leg spreader bar made of two inch wide steel. At each end the device split in two to lock around Sara's ankles. Right next to each hole for her ankles was a hole for her wrists. With almost twenty inches separating the two wrist holes, and the ankle holes even further apart, this was by far the most exposing piece that Steve built.

"You ready? Have a seat here on the floor."

With the help of Steve, Sara slowly sat down, her hands still cuffed behind her.

"Ok, I'm gonna unlock your hands, but you have to promise not to touch yourself."

Sara just frowned. "Ok, I promise."

Steve quickly unlocked Sara's hands. Just as quickly he opened the spreader bar and inserted her left foot in the widened opening.

"Could you help me out and place your wrist in there?" he asked, pointing to the corresponding opening.

Sara complied, and Steve quickly closed the left half of the spreader bar, trapping Sara's left foot and hand. Steve then guided her right foot and arm in the other side of the bar and closed the second bar.

"How does that feel for you?"

Sara had to admit it was pretty erotic. She could feel the cool air caressing her pussy, and with her legs spread so far apart, her exposed pussy and clit were very accessible and vulnerable to everyone but her. Sara closed her eyes and let the sensations wash over her.

"So, silly. How does it feel?"

"Oh sorry. It feels great."

"You sure? Cause once I lock you in, I expect you'll be locked in for a good hour."

Sara just moaned. Another hour of being aroused beyond belief. "Do it before I chicken out!"

With that Steve snapped two monster padlocks through holes in the center, trapping Sara in the device.

When Sara heard the clicks of the locks, a jolt went through her. Knowing that she was so exposed, and not being able to do anything about it was incredibly arousing. She could feel her pussy heating up even more, and when she looked down past her breasts and her toned stomach, she could see her juices leaking out of her smooth, hairless slit. She closed her eyes and imagined Steve taking her in every hole, even her now sore ass. She wanted to be filled completely as he pushed in and out of her, using her until she felt an orgasm again and again. Sara slowly rocked back and forth on her ass trying to stimulate her already aroused pussy and clit. She felt so good.

"How are you doing so far?"

Sara opened her eyes with a jolt. "How long have I been daydreaming?"

"Oh, about forty five minutes. I've been taking pictures. Maybe I'll show them to you later."

"Thanks. I hope I'm an adequate model for your project."

"You're perfect. How are you holding up in that thing?"

"Well, my legs are a bit cramped, but nothing I can't deal with. But I am a bit thirsty."

Steve smiled. "Can I get you something to drink?"

"Sure. What do you have?"

"I think we covered this earlier tonight dear!"

Sara sighed. "I know silly, but right now my mind is elsewhere. Hey, you don't have any beer here do you? That would really hit the spot."

Steve shook his head. "Sorry, no beer here."

"Damn. I really could drink one right about now."

"Will a soda do for now?"

Sara frowned. "I guess so. It's not like I'm going anywhere soon. By the way, how long do I have to stay in this thing?"

Steve thought for a moment. "Honestly, I didn't decide that yet. I haven't captured the look I want with that piece yet, so I think we'll just relax for a bit, and then I'll keep working. You don't mind, do you?" he winked.

"Ha ha! Very funny. Do I have a choice?" Sara smiled.

"Let me get that soda for you."

Steve opened the can, and with a straw in the opening, held it up to Sara's mouth. She slowly drank the soda.

"Thanks. I needed that. Damn. If you were going keep a pretty girl locked up like this you could have gotten some beer!"

Suddenly Steve smiled. "Hey. I have an idea, but it's up to you."

"Let's hear it. I'm not going anywhere."

"How about I run and grab us a six pack."

Sara yelped! "And leave me here all alone?"

"You'd be safe. I'll lock you in my studio, and you need a key card to get in the front door. No one can even access this building without a special card."

Sara thought about it for a minute. It wasn't as if she was going anywhere anyway.

"Shit. What the hell! Go get a six pack or two. But hurry back! I need you to find your inspiration so I can get out of this thing and get some relief!"

"You got it Sara. You need anything before I leave?"

"That's a loaded question! Now hurry up! I'm thirsty."

Steve just smiled. "I have an idea. I think you'll like it!"

He went to a closet and returned with a small vibrating dildo. He quickly turned it to low and gently pushed it into Sara's wet slit.

"That's so you don't get bored while I'm out," he smiled.

Sara just moaned as she felt the gentle but insistent vibrations travel through her body.

With that Steve grabbed his coat and left Sara, locked in the spreader bar. She could hear the door click and the key turn in the lock.

"What have I just done?" she thought to herself, as another wave of pleasure passed through her aroused clit and pussy.

With no one to accompany her, Sara's thoughts soon took her to a very pleasurable place. She dreamt of monster dildos assaulting her pussy, and butterfly vibes teasing her clit. She dreamt of having every hole of her body filled and riding wave after wave of pleasure as it swept her to her orgasmic bliss. She could feel the hotness in her pussy as she imagined being pounded by Steve, and feel his hard cock fill every inch of her. Her juices dripped on the floor as the slim vibrator did its job of keeping her turned on, but not so much that she could orgasm. As the pleasure kept Sara wanting more, she relaxed and let her body enjoy the sensations. With sweat dripping off her forehead, and her firm breasts and hardened nipples heaving with every breath, Sara rode the vibrator, never quite reaching her final destination.

Sara opened her eyes with a start. At that moment, every light in the building went dark, and the building was eerily quiet.

"Shit," she thought. "We must have lost power." The vibe was still buzzing away in her pussy, but suddenly Sara felt very alone and scared. How dumb was she to send Steve away from her for beer, when he was her only means of escape. Damnit, damnit, damnit!

But before she could worry too much, the lights came back on, and everything seemed to be normal. Sara laughed at herself for being so silly and closed her eyes as the vibe began to work its magic on her engorged pussy and clit.

Hours later, unknown to Sara who had drifted into an erotic sleep filled with dreams of huge cocks and multiple orgasms, Steve was on the phone with Campus Security. It seemed that with the power outage, the keycard locks reset themselves, and no one could get into the art building. Steve couldn't exactly explain to the officer on duty why he had to get in so badly, but security was telling him that there was no way he was getting in until tomorrow afternoon. With that explanation, Steve grabbed his cell phone.

Sara opened her eyes on the first ring of the phone. She didn't know what time it was, and for that matter where the hell Steve was, but she heard the machine kick in.

"Thanks for calling Steve at the studio. Please leave a message at the tone."

"Hi Sara. This is Steve. Listen I have some bad news for you. I don't know if you know this, but when the power went off, all the keycard locks were reset. I can't get back in the building tonight. I hope you're ok in there. I'll get in just as soon as I can. I'm so sorry!"

With that, the machine shut off.

Sara was pissed. Here she was, naked, hands and feet locked into a spreader bar, vibrator buzzing away in her swollen pussy, with no way out until tomorrow. And what was worse, a new sensation was added to her already tormented body. She felt the need to use the bathroom very badly. Sara realized she hadn't gone since she left home, at least eight hours earlier. And between dinner and wearing the butt plug earlier, it wasn't just a need to urinate either. Damn! Well, maybe she could hold it until Steve could get back in the building.

She gritted her teeth, wishing she could get the vibe out of her pussy. Steve must have used ultra powerful batteries. It had been running nonstop for hours. Being stimulated that long was becoming irritating. Combined with the need to use the restroom, Sara was in for a very unpleasant wait.

Sara drifted in and out of sleep, hoping with each waking that Steve would be there to release her from her bonds and her discomfort. But all she got with each waking was greater discomfort in her bladder and ass. Sara tried to hold it in, dreading the embarrassment of being found covered in her own excrement. But soon, she could hold it no longer. The pain was too great. With a soft cry, Sara felt her bladder release its contents on the floor between her legs. And soon, the feelings in her ass could no longer be ignored either. Sobbing quietly, Sara relaxed and felt relief as she voided herself. Sitting in her own piss and shit, that small vibe still softly buzzing away, locked up with no way to move, Sara cried herself to sleep.

In the morning, Sara woke to find sun streaming in the studio windows. She looked down at herself, cringing at the smell of her fluids, the now dead vibe sticking half way out of her pussy, being held in only by the floor.

"Wow!" she thought. "What a mess!"

Sleeping had a good effect on Sara. She felt much better that morning, considering her predicament. She felt the need to pee again, but with the coming of daylight, she thought she had a fighting chance. She knew that Steve would be back for her, and she would have fun kicking his ass because of what happened.

Sara had to laugh at how she must look. She was covered in shit and piss, she felt like a truck ran through her pussy, and the smell she emanated was less than desirable. She wondered how Steve would get his inspiration from her now.

Just then she heard the unmistakable sound of a key in the studio lock. She hoped to God it was Steve and not some random janitor. The door slowly opened, and there was Steve.

"Oh shit! I'm so sorry! Are you ok?" Steve was almost crying.

"I'm fine. Now get your sorry ass over here and let me out! I have to pee!" Sara couldn't help but smile when she said that.

Steve almost ran across the room when he finally got a good look at Sara.

"Shit! That's it! This is it exactly!!!"

"What's it?" Sara was confused. She was moments from her freedom, and now Steve is getting an inspiration.

"The way you look. That's the look I need. It's perfect."

Sara just growled. "Are you fucking serious? I've been locked up here all night. I'm sitting here literally covered in shit, and you wanna take my picture?"

"But it's perfect!" Steve stammered as he slowly lowered his camera.

Sara followed the camera down to his chest and her eyes traveled further down past his stomach. Was she dreaming, or was Steve turned on by how she looked?

"Steve. Hang on a second. Come here please."

Steve looked confused, but slowly crossed the room to where the bound Sara sat.

"A little closer, please."

He took two small steps closer.

And then she could see it clearly. Steve's pants were sporting an incredible bulge.

"Are you turned on?"

Steve's face turned a shade of red.

"Well, damn! This turns you on?"

Steve could only nod his head.

Sara was formulating an idea. "I'll make a deal with you. I'll let you take pictures of this, but you have to promise me one thing."

Steve just smiled. "You know, you're not really in a position to make deals!"

"I think you'll like the terms of this one."

"Then hit me."

"You take pictures, but then you fuck me. Right here, just as I am. Deal?"

Steve only smiled and raised his camera to his eye. As he did, Sara smiled straight at the camera and relaxed her bladder, feeling its warm contents stream onto the floor. She could see Steve's bulge grow bigger in his pants as he snapped away. Suddenly he stopped.

"What's wrong?"

"You know this isn't very fair, is it?" Steve said.

"What's that?"

"Well, you're sitting there having all the fun, and I have to finish this stupid project."

Sara smiled. "I wouldn't call last night having fun, but hey, whatever."

As Sara was talking, she watched Steve start to remove his clothing. Soon he was naked, sporting a rather large erection.

"Now that's more like it!" he said.

"What about your project?"

"The project can wait," he smiled.

With that Steve walked over to Sara. He carefully turned her until her head was on the floor and her sweet ass was pointing directly at his rock hard cock. Slowly he pulled the vibe from her.

"You ready?"

But before she could even start her answer, she felt him enter her, inch by inch. Slowly filling her wanting, hungry slit until it could take no more. As she rested her head on the wet and dirty floor, she felt him pumping away at her swollen pussy. With each thrust she came closer and closer to the climax she'd been wanting. Steve thrusts grew harder and harder, pulling her onto his dick. She felt completely filled. His breath grew ragged as he unleashed one final thrust into Sara. As he released his seed into her wanting pussy, she felt herself pushed over the cliff into a never ending flight of ecstasy.

Slowly Steve pulled his softening dick from Sara's wet pussy. As he helped her sit up, he could see his cum dripping out of her wet slit. Her breathing was heavy, her chest was heaving, and her hair was covered in piss from when he was fucking her. Slowly she came down from her cloud.

"How was that," he asked.

"Fine, just fine," she sighed.

"I'm so sorry about last night. I never expected that to happen."

"Well, I guess you owe me some beer, huh?" she smiled.

"Yeah. Let me get the keys so I can get you cleaned up."

"I have a better idea," she said as she licked her lips.

"And what is that?"

"I think you need a few more pictures."

"I do?" he said.

"Yes you do. But first, change those batteries in that vibe and set it to high! That thing owes me an orgasm!"

With that, Steve quickly refreshed the batteries. With a quick flick of the wrist, it was set on high, shoved completely inside of Sara's sopping wet pussy. As the first wave of pleasure swept over her body, he stepped back to raise the camera.

buzbybdsm
buzbybdsm
71 Followers
12