Art Teacher Romance Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whoa, girl, whoa. Settle down. We've got all night. Here," she handed Anne a bottle of wine, "I picked this up for tonight. I hope you like it. It's a white Turina Lugana. I asked the guy at the store for something light, happy and summery. I told him that's how I feel when I am with my date. That's you. He sort of blushed, but this was his suggestion. I hope it goes with dinner."

"We're having tilapia. I thought we'd keep it light and easy. Broiled fish with lemon, asparagus and a salad. How does that sound?"

"Like heaven. Come on, I'll help you in the kitchen." Terry kicked off her shoes, the initial effect of her outfit having served its purpose. The two women busied themselves in the kitchen, Anne working on the tilapia filets, while Terry prepared the salad. A mix of slow love songs was playing in the background. Anne kept looking over at Terry just because it made her feel good to do so. Twice Terry caught her at this and smiled back. A half hour later, dinner was ready, the wine was opened, and the two sat down at the raised kitchen counter to eat.

"I should have set the table for us," Anne said. I have such beautiful china and crystal. It would have been lovely."

Terry put her hand on Anne's. "This is lovely. Sitting here together side by side; eating, drinking. Holding hands." Terry's face blushed bright red as she said this last.

"You're blushing!" Anne giggled.

"Well, that sounded cornier then I intended."

"It wasn't corny. It was very sweet. Thank you."

Terry squeezed Anne's hand one more time and went back to eating. "Julie was in my studio class today. You know; the one who can really sketch." Now it was Anne's turn to blush at the memory of Julie's erotic sketches. "We were chatting during class. I sort of told her about you. She's really sweet and she seems to be doing great with that boy friend of hers." Anne blushed even deeper, having seen the sketches showing off her boyfriend in all his glory. Terry chuckled, "Yeah, I guess he's pretty good looking. Not my type, of course, but still a nice guy. Anyway, Julie might want to do another studio session with live models...."

Now Anne squeezed Terry's hand, "That could be fun." But no more was said about it.

After dinner, when the dishes were loaded into the dishwasher and the music was still playing in the background, Terry took Anne in her arms.

"I've been thinking about doing this all day," Terry said, as she slowly kissed Anne, her left hand lightly tickling Anne's back. Terry's hips pressed in hard against Anne's while her right hand held Anne's butt firmly. Anne's body was on fire: the passion of Terry's kiss; her own afternoon watching her friend Sylvia cumming in the steam room; the afternoon spent waiting for Terry to arrive. Anne could have stripped Terry right there in the kitchen, placed her up on the counter top and gone down on her in a pussy licking frenzy. But Terry was in control tonight. Nothing had been said about it, but she was clearly going to take the lead on the direction for the night.

Terry loosened her grip slightly, but continued to kiss Anne. Then, hips swaying slightly to the music, the two women began a slow dance, cheek pressed to cheek. They stayed this way through two more songs, before Terry said, "Let's go upstairs. It's been a long day. I've missed you. I want to be in bed with you now." Holding hands, the two women headed up the stairs to the guest bedroom, the same room they had slept in the night before.

The wild passionate thing would have been for Terry to undress Anne quickly and then toss her own clothes on the floor. But both women were wearing too nice clothes to be so careless. So instead each watched the other as they slowly undressed, leaving only bras and panties in place. Now Terry moved back closer to Anne and again pulled her in closely. She pressed her face against Anne's hair and inhaled her scent. Anne's bra did not have a clasp, so Terry gently pulled it up over Anne's head and uplifted arms. Tossing the bra on the side chair, Terry then ran her fingers over Anne's breasts.

"I love your tits," Terry whispered. "They make my pussy wet when I touch them." Anne smiled, thinking back to her earlier conclusion about her breasts. She was right. Terry liked her small tits.

Next Terry slipped her thumbs into the sides of Anne's panties and slipped them down. Terry kneeled as she did so, allowing Anne to simply lift one foot and then the other to step out of her panties. Terry saw the wet crotch of Anne's panties. Kneeling as she was left Terry, temporarily, with her face inches from Anne's pussy. She could see Anne's inner lips beckoning her, how they extended down below the larger ones. Anne's musky sex smell made Terry slightly delirious. She used the middle finger of her right hand to gently feather brush Anne's long pussy lips; only once, but enough to remind Anne what was in store.

Terry stood back up stepping slightly away from Anne. She reached back and unclasped her bra, allowing it to fall on the floor at their feet. Then Terry reached down to remove her own panties, allowing Anne to watch as she slowly slid them down below her legs. Terry ran tip of her index finger once through the crease in her pussy. Her finger glistened as she lifted it away. She stood up and raised her wet finger to Anne's mouth. Anne's tongue reached out and licked Terry's finger clean. Then she took the finger into her mouth, and sucked on it for a few moments. Terry sighed with the sensation of Anne's mouth.

Anne gently moved Terry back towards the bed, helping her recline onto it as her legs backed up against the edge. Terry was laying half on the bed, her legs bent over the edge. Anne pushed Terry's knees apart; she knelt down on the floor, positioned between Terry's legs. Leaning forward just slightly, Anne traced her tongue over the long lines of Terry's wet pussy, knowing the little waves of pleasure this would send through her lover's body. Craving her own quick dose of pleasure, Anne buried her tongue deep into Terry's cunt, enjoying for a moment the flavor she found there. Terry reached down to run her fingers through Anne's hair. Now Anne's inexperience at making love with another woman surfaced. She didn't know whether to continue what she had started or move onto something different. Terry, sensed Anne's uncertainty.

"Let's move up onto the bed," Terry suggested. "I want to feel your body close to mine." So Anne and Terry climbed fully onto the bed, moving up towards the pillows. The two women embraced there. Terry pursued Anne's lips with her own, darting the tip of her tongue in and out of Anne's mouth. Anne's hard nipples were brushing against Terry's softer breasts. Anne allowed this sensation to go on for a moment longer; enjoying the different ways that making love to a woman could offer pleasure.

Anne slid one arm under Terry's waist, the other over the top, and grabbed hold of Terry's ass. Terry used the leverage this gave her to grind her own pelvis against Anne's, pressing together the two women's pubic bones in coital-like contact. Anne moaned at the sensation and pushed Terry firmer against herself. Sensing the rising pleasure, Terry rolled Anne onto her back, while Anne held firm to Terry's ass. Terry shifted her right leg up over Anne's left; like overlapping wishbones. Terry's clitoris was now pressed against Anne's pubic bone and leg; Anne's clitoris was similarly positioned against Terry. In this position, Terry proceeded to rotate her hips in a circular motion, rubbing each woman's clit against the other. Anne's hands pressing down on Terry added the pressure to bring them to a climax. With the increased motion, Terry felt her own orgasm beginning to rise, pulsating through her body. Her quickening breath and moans added to Anne's arousal. Terry began to tremble in Anne's embrace. Anne felt her own sphincter begin to contract, followed by the pushing motion of her abdominal muscles and then strong contractions inside her pussy. Anne was cumming too. She screamed with pleasure as Terry wrapped her arms around Anne and buried her face against Anne's neck. Terry's body continued to shake for what seemed like an eternity, even as Anne's body had already begun to relax. Anne gently stroked Terry's back, soothing her return from the height of her orgasm.

Terry shifted sideways, slightly rolling off Anne's body, but still able to snuggle her face against Anne's cheek.

"I spent all day thinking about us back in bed together," Terry confessed.

"Everyone I saw today, everything I looked at reminded me of you," Anne answered.

"It doesn't always go like this," Terry said.

"I know," Anne replied, "but let's enjoy it while we can."

Slipping themselves under the covers, snuggled together, the two women fell into an exhausted sleep.

12