Art Teacher Romance Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JulieArt
JulieArt
78 Followers

Anne immediately remembered the three sketches. The first one, of a naked young man facing forward, his body leaning back in a woman's soft embrace, his cock captured in mid ejaculation. The second drawing, showing the back of the man's head with his face obviously being held just away from the woman's pussy. And the third sketch, of just the woman, immediately post orgasm, legs spread, and pussy dripping. That was the sketch that finally sent Anne into Terry's embrace. And this was the young lady whose artwork had helped bring Anne and Terry together.

"Wow, you are even prettier then Professor Andrews said," Julie blurted out. Anne blushed, as everyone laughed.

"Julie, I think with just the three of us, you can go back to calling me Terry." Julie shook her head in agreement.

"I think I could go for a little of that wine now, if you have it in the refrigerator," Anne said.

"I'll get it," Terry said. "How about you Julie? Would you like a glass?"

"I'm not old enough," Julie chuckled. "Not that I don't drink sometimes, but I'm only twenty. I don't want to get you in trouble if someone finds out. I'll take a diet coke if you have one, though."

"Only twenty," Anne said, shaking her head. "My son is twenty. I have daughter who's eighteen."

"I'm not changing my opinion just because you could be my mom," Julie said, "you're still gorgeous." As she was saying this, Julie had begun walking over to get her Diet Coke. She noticed the sketch pad on the table and stopped to look. "Oh. My. God. You really are gorgeous." Anne was flipping back and forth between the two sketches Terry had done.

Anne's expression turned to shock. She hadn't really thought about any one else seeing the sketches.

"Uh, oh," Julie groaned, noticing now that Anne was dressed only in Terry's smock. "I think I might have interrupted something here. Maybe I should go. I can work on my painting later or something. I'll let you two get back to it. I mean go back to your dripping. I mean. Maybe I should shut up and leave."

Terry was laughing now at Julie's reaction. Even Anne was smiling, taken in by the girl's demeanor. But the moment passed and Julie did not make a move for the exit.

"Before I leave, have I shown you my newest sketch?" Julie asked, a devious note now entering her voice.

"Which sketch is that, Julie?" Terry asked.

"The assignment you gave us; to draw someone or something completely from memory." Julie took her sketch pad out of her portfolio case. Anne walked over to the table where Terry and Julie had been looking at the sketches of Anne. Julie flipped open her sketch pad to the first page.

Anne gasped.

Terry smiled.

The sketch showed a man fully engaged in licking a woman's pussy as it would look from the woman's point-of-view. In the foreground, the woman's breasts were clearly visible, delicate nipples pointing up. Belly slightly protruding, with slight creases showing how she was crunching forward to look. A straight line clearly delineating the top of her pubic hair. The man's closed eyes visible above the pubic hair. The tip of the clitoris peaking out from its hood, forced upward by the motion of the man's tongue.

Terry and Anne took all of this in. And at the same moment it occurred to both women that this had to be another one of Julie's self portraits. That's how she had captured this particular point-of-view. That's why she drew this picture completely from memory; she couldn't have done otherwise. Anne squeezed her thighs together; this new drawing had renewed her arousal. Terry just stood looking at the drawing, using her tongue to moisten her lips.

"Well, what do you think?" Julie asked.

"It's terrific," Anne whispered.

"Yes," said Terry, "you've done it again. I assume those eyes belong to your boyfriend?"

"Of course," Anne answered, with a lopsided grin on her face, "I think he was happy to help out." All three women laughed at that. "So what I'm thinking is I should sketch the two of you. Just like two or three sketches. I think it could be really sexy; two beautiful women together. Whataya say?"

Terry looked at Anne, raising both eyebrows in a 'it's up to you' look. "I don't think I can say no." Anne conceded. "Change the music to something a little softer, I'll lock the door again, and let's give it a try."

When everything was ready, Terry began to undress, first slipping off her tennis shoes and socks. As she stood up, Anne moved closer to help her. Anne was very turned on by the idea of giving Julie the full show. If she wanted sexy, Anne would give her sexy. So Anne began to unbutton Terry's shirt, slowly starting at the top button and casually opening each button down, spreading the shirt open following the last button. Terry was wearing a full cupped but fairly shear bra. The shadow of her nipples formed a large dark circle in the material of each breast. Anne decided to leave Terry's bra on for right now, and moved her attention down to Terry's jeans. Anne opened, with some effort, each of the five buttons on the fly, then pushing the jeans down Terry's legs. Terry stepped out of the bunched up pants at her feet, and Anne tossed them aside. Now Terry was clad only in the bra and beige bikini panties. The panties fit snuggly against her firm hips and butt, the crotch slightly creased by Terry's pussy lips pressing out. Anne stood now behind Terry, smoothing her hands down Terry's sides, then moving back up to gently caress her breasts through the thin fabric of the bra. Julie was sitting six feet away, sketching.

Anne knew what she wanted to do next, but her natural modesty caused her to hesitate. Taking a deep breath, she stepped between Terry and Julie and removed the smock she was wearing. Now standing fully naked in front of Julie for the first time, she felt a sense of release; she could do anything she wanted now. Anne stood there for a moment, reaching back with her right hand to grab and hold Terry's left hand. Julie was watching with an artist's eye and a voyeur's interest. She squirmed slightly in her seat, repositioning herself into a more comfortable position to support her sketch pad. As she made this adjustment, Anne saw that Julie's white panties were visible under her short skirt. From just six feet away, Anne could see the small wet spot forming in the center of Julie's crotch. Knowing that they were all into it now, Anne leaned back against Terry and tilted her head back and slightly sideways. Terry, taking her cue, leaned her head in slightly and began kissing Anne on the lips, holding the kiss for several moments, before releasing her lips and starting all over again. Next Terry moved her hands under Anne's arms, and up to her breasts. Terry, being slightly taller and broader then Anne framed Anne's body perfectly. Terry took each of Anne's breasts into her hands. She was able to completely cup the small mounds in each hand.

Leaving one hand on Anne's left breast, Terry moved her right hand down along Anne's belly. First caressing her belly, then moving down to run her fingers lovingly though Anne's smooth, dark pubic hair. Anne broke the kiss to grab a deep breath, which she was unable to hold because of her mounting excitement. Anne caught a quick look at Julie who was facing the two lovers, her legs now fully spread apart; her panties completely soaked through; but still hard at work on her sketches.

Terry moved her hands down further, pressing her long middle finger inside Anne's inviting pussy. Anne was dripping, her inner lips fully engorged, opened up like a rose in full blossom. Terry pushed her finger in deeper, then stroked it pack and forth a few times. With her fingers slippery and wet, Terry moved her attention back up to Anne's clitoris. Terry knew how close Anne was to coming, it wouldn't take much to take her over the cliff. And that's exactly what Terry did. Terry pressed against the folds of soft skin surrounding Anne's clit with three firm strokes of her middle and index fingers. This was what Anne needed. Her thigh muscles contracted, almost causing her knees to buckle under her, then her butt tightened into a firm knot and finally the sharp electric current exploded out from the center of her clitoris down deep into her pussy, causing a series of intense contractions, squeezing a few drops of pussy juice onto her inner thighs. Anne's head rested back against Terry's right shoulder as she tried to regain her breath. After several minutes of resting she was finally able to lift her head and smile.

Anne stood up, her legs still a little bit wobbly, and turned to face Terry. Anne reached up and unclasped the hook holding Terry's bra cups together. As Anne removed the bra, Terry breasts shifted under their own weight, the rounded bottoms pulling down against the taught dark nipples. Next Anne pulled down Terry's panties and set them aside along with the bra. Terry now sat down in the taller stool, leaning back slightly, enjoying the press of Anne's hands against her breasts. Anne pulled the shorter stool in closer to Terry, so that as Anne sat on it, she was sitting positioned between Terry's thighs, with her head right in front of Terry's breasts. Julie watched Anne setting up the scene. Then Julie went back to her sketching, stopping occasionally to take a deep breath.

Anne moved her lips to Terry's right breast, using just the tip of her tongue to lightly flick the end of Terry's nipple. Terry's body shuddered slightly in response. Anne only did this one more time, knowing that more wasn't always better. With her right hand Anne rubbed Terry's left calf muscle. Then she moved her attention further down to give Terry's soles and instep a deep massage, spreading Terry's thighs wider apart as she serviced each foot, sending conflicting signals through Terry's body: the relaxation of the massage and the excitement of the cool air caressing her over heated pussy.

Terry marveled at how, at that moment, all of her energy seemed to be focused in her crotch. Anne sensing Terry's desire, moved her head down towards Terry's lap. Terry placed her hands lightly on the back of Anne's head. Anne pressed in with the flat of her tongue, starting at Terry's perineum, and moving upwards through her small inner lips, pushing slightly against the bottom of Terry's clit before diverting to the side. Terry purred with pleasure. Anne returned for the same motion, but this time stayed longer at the entrance to Terry's pussy, dipping her tongue in deeply. Anne longed for that spicy sweet flavor her ever since the first time she tasted Terry's pussy.

Anne was new to making love to a woman, but she was a quick learner. Indeed, she had surprised Terry two or three times already. From her position on the stool, Terry could watch Anne's efforts as well as Julie's. Terry knew that Julie was off limits, but she still enjoyed watching the young woman's struggle with her own sensuality. Julie still had her sketch pencil in her right hand, but her left hand was actively exploring inside her panties. Between the pleasures of Anne's tongue and watching Julie play with herself, Terry knew that she would not last much longer.

Anne began using her fingers to caress Terry's anus, not inserting her finger inside, but just rubbing up and down, applying pressure as she went along. This sensation was a similar to that of the morning's shower, but otherwise new for Terry. With the lubrication from her pussy dripping onto Anne's fingers, Terry soon felt the slightest penetration as Anne's index finger traced its path. All of these sensations crashing together rapidly drove Terry to a climax causing her to cry out in pleasure. Terry's ass squeezed tight on the tip of Anne's finger which at that moment was just pressing in; at the same time Terry's pussy pulsated around Anne's tongue. Terry's muscles relaxed, but she held Anne's face in close to her crotch, not wanting any easing of the source of this pleasure. Anne continued to lick Terry's cunt, but stopped rubbing her anus. With her other hand, Anne reached overhead and massaged Terry's pubic bone, while rubbing her nose up against Terry's clit. This, too, had the desired effect: Terry arched her back and let out a low, uncontrolled moan as her second orgasm rolled through her body. She released Anne's head, sure she could not handle anything more.

Anne continued to run her fingers gently through Terry's soft, wispy pubic hair. She meant this to sooth, not excite. Terry opened her eyes and smiled down at Anne.

"Ahhh, uuhh, uhhh!"

Terry looked up and Anne turned around to see Julie. They had forgotten her in their moment of passion and the bonding that followed. Julie's fingers were clearly outlined in her panties, stroking her clitoris with the palm of her hand, while her index finger was obviously penetrating her dripping cunt. All of this was covered by the white fabric, but there was no question of the results. With one last shutter, Julies knees flexed upward expanding her crotch to a full palm's width, as her hand slid down to fully cover her pussy. Then slowly, Julie returned her limbs to a more natural position, not quite lady like, but still more settled. She left her hand in her crotch though the completion of the song playing on the CD. Then Julie opened her eyes, removed her hand from her panties, sat up straight and smiled at the two naked women staring at her with awestruck looks on their faces.

"With all of that," Terry began, "I hope you managed to get in some drawing young lady."

Julie smiled in response. "I did. Three. I better go wash up a bit and then we can take a look."

Anne and Terry got dressed while Julie went over to the sink to wash up. Very quickly all three were back at the drawing table, sipping wine and Diet Cokes. Someone walking in at that moment would assume that a conference of some sort was in progress; unless they happened to notice the intoxicating smell of sex floating around the room.

Julie showed her new sketches. The first was of Terry, standing in her bra and panties, Anne's hands caressing her breasts. Unlike earlier sketches, these clearly showed Terry's face, although Anne's were hidden in shadows. Anne couldn't take her eyes off the Terry's image. Next came the drawing of Anne, leaning back against Terry, legs spread wide, Terry's left hand covering her breast, the right hand stroking her crotch. Anne's head was tilted back, obscuring her face, while Terry's face was fully presented, intently focused on the pleasure she was giving.

The third and final drawing had Terry sitting on the stool, holding gently onto the back of Anne's head, allowing no separation between Anne's face and her own crotch. There was no doubt that Terry was cumming at the moment captured in this picture.

"You've done a marvelous job again," Terry said to Julie.

"Thanks!" Julie replied. She genuinely enjoyed receiving praise from her favorite teacher. "I think you had better keep these," she said to Terry. "Your face is pretty obvious, so you really should be in control of who gets to look."

"I hadn't thought about that, but I think your right. Thanks. Here sign them for me. When you're famous, these'll be priceless," Terry chuckled as she slid the pictures over for Julie's signature. "I don't suppose you'd be willing to give me the one you showed us earlier, the self portrait with your boyfriend? It would be a perfect addition to my classroom collection; a demonstration of the memory technique."

Julie wasn't sure if she was being teased, "I think I'd better hold on to that one. I don't think my boyfriend would be happy having his eyes peering out at your classroom like that."

Then Terry pulled the sketches of Anne out of her own sketch book. "This one, I keep," Terry said, referring to the drawing of Anne in her highly aroused state. "This one you should take," Terry said as she slid the demure nude drawing over to Anne, but not before adding her own signature to the bottom.

"What should I do with it," Anne asked a little bit confused.

"Give it to Rob," Terry immediately answered.

"My husband?" Anne asked.

"Tell him it's a present from me, your new art teacher friend. Tell him I wanted him to have it as a thank you."

"A 'thank you'?" Anne asked.

"A thank you sharing his lovely wife with me."

Anne leaned over and kissed Terry on the lips. Julie smiled and looked away, a little bit embarrassed.

JulieArt
JulieArt
78 Followers
12