Art Teacher Romance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Terry pushed two long fingers inside Anne's dripping cunt. She feathered these fingers up and down against the top of Anne's cunt, feeling the softly rippled flesh that could bring so much pleasure. She continued to lick the top part of Anne's pussy, just barely avoiding contact with Anne's hardened clitoris. Terry slowly increased the pressure with her two fingers while at the same time slowly circling Anne's clit with her tongue. As Anne's body started to shake, Terry moved in closer to the clitoris, never touching the overly sensitive tip, but using the pressure of her tongue to transmit the pleasure she hoped to give. With little warning, Anne clamped her legs against Terry's sides, tightly clutched the cushions on the couch and let out a loud cry of complete pleasure; her body stiffened even as her hips moved up and down to increase the sensation of Terry's lips pressed against her cunt. Terry's fingers continued their caresses until finally Anne's body settled into a completely relaxed state.

Terry slowly removed her fingers from their warm spot inside Anne. Then she slowly inched upward on the couch, snuggling the two women closely together. Terry wrapped her arms around Anne, their cheeks pressed together. With the music playing softly in the background, the two women fell into a short but deep sleep.

Anne awoke with a start. Terry came to almost immediately after that. Terry looked into Anne's eyes, concerned about the emotional reaction their love making might elicit, but Anne returned her gaze and smiled. She caressed Terry's cheek with the gentleness of the brand new lover. The two women sat up, pulling a throw cover over their shoulders to ward off the chill that comes when two warm bodies move apart.

"You are really beautiful," Anne said, "I think that was the most pleasure I have ever felt in my life."

"You're okay with what just happened?"

"I am. For now. Let's not worry about that today. I don't want to think about it. I just want to enjoy the way I feel. The way you made me feel." Anne reached for her wine glass as she said this. Her eye was drawn again to the sketch of the woman. She looked over at Terry and smiled.

"Why are you smiling?" Terry asked.

"This picture. The one of the woman you said was too old to be my daughter. That's you, isn't it?"

"Old enough to be your sister," Terry teased.

"It's a great sketch, but you are even more beautiful in the flesh," and Anne leaned over and kissed Terry on the lips.

12