Arthur and Dad Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigMan
BigMan
136 Followers

Sammi was rocking on dads face now, he had two fingers stuck up her ass as he ate her. Mom reaches up and positions the clamps back on Sammi's nipples and I am amazed at how flat it clamped at the base and then those long nipples were caught up inside the clip. Sammi began to cum, and finally collapsed on top of dad. She lay there for a minute , and then looked up and asked if anyone remembered to bring up her juice. Mom said we all needed something, and went downstairs to get us drinks. Sammi lay between us, a hand on each of our cocks. I was totally limp, but dad was starting to get a bit of an erection. Sammi asked if we thought we would get hard anytime soon as she wanted us to fuck both her holes.

Dad and I just laughed and told her to give us a bit and we would be glad to oblige her. Mom arrived with drinks and warm washcloths. We slaked out thirst and cleaned up, and made small talk for awhile. I was in heaven. Sammi's hand stayed wrapped around my cock, and at times she would gently jack it, but there was no urgency, just a delicious feeling. I was pretty sure that soon we would be at it again, but for now I was content to just enjoy the feeling of her hand and the closeness of my mom and dad. I kept thinking it couldn't get better, but then deep down I was sure it would.

BigMan
BigMan
136 Followers
12