As I Want You to Be Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then LJ tossed on her clothes from the night before pretty quickly, but somehow Mia was quicker. The feat was even more impressive as LJ wore her baggy look from the night before, while she wore an impeccable outfit of a deep v-necked blue blouse that highlighted the crystal blue of her eyes, a taupe pen-striped pencil skirt with a high slit in the side that highlighted her tanned thighs, and a pair of matching Mary Janes that just made her ass look freakin' amazing.

She sat before her large vanity mirror - brushing on her war-paint - when LJ walked back in the open door.

"Can I borrow your toothbrush, maybe, please?" LJ didn't know enough to know if sharing oral hygiene products would be impolite, "Wow, are you a stripper?"

LJ really had a poor grasp in general on what was and wasn't polite.

"What?!"

She did grasp that that tone meant no and WTF.

"I just thought-. I mean you have the big mirror with all the light bulbs lit up and all the products that...I'm sorry. I didn't mean to imply that, that, um that..."

Mia dissolved into laughter and LJ knew she was forgiven.

"I'm in sales. On commission. It helps to look hot, but I only very rarely get completely naked for a sale. And you can have a toothbrush of your very own, along with whatever else you might need." Mia tapped the second drawer below the sink that was beside the vanity.

LJ opened the drawer to find what looked like stock for the travel section in a drug store. She chose an overnight pack with a purple medium toothbrush, Colgate whitening gel, and cool mint Scope and went to work.

"So you got those killer abs playing tennis?" Mia asked to make conversation.

LJ spat.

"Yeah, and it's a tennis scholarship that's paying for college so long as I keep my grades up. If I play well my first year, I could get recruited to Oregon State." LJ was trying to impress her older lover, so Mia nodded appreciatively with almost no condescension.

In the same spirit, LJ continued, "I'm going to come out at school now, too."

Mia frowned, "Why?"

"Because I used to think I was gay, but now I know. I should come out. Right?"

"Is there a girl you have a thing for or something?"

"For you, baby," LJ flirted with assumed confidence.

Mia liked the fact that LJ was learning how to talk to a girl with some level of suaveness, but shut her down just the same.

"I meant a girl at your school."

"No." LJ found a comb in the drawer and started culling the knots from her so called "scruffy" shaggy brown hair.

"Then – unless there's a LGBT club you want to join or a guy whose heart you need to break – I'd keep it to myself. Start college out and proud, but there's nothing to be gained by rocking the boat with a new identity in your last semester of high school." Mia finished applying her lip liner. "Either way, it's nobody's business but yours what your sexual preferences are."

"Are you out?"

"Yes, but I'm in a place in my life where I don't have to care what anyone thinks of whomever I choose sleep with. For instance, a teenager who fucks like a stallion." Mia gestured at her overnight guest, who puffed up satisfyingly at the praise. "High school can be vicious though."

LJ, or Leslie as she was known still to everyone but herself and Mia, nodded with sagacity of youth as Mia finished putting on her face to leave.

They got drive-thru Dairy Queen and parked at the station in the strawberry blonde's Nordic Green Miata to wait for the shaggy boi's bus.

Mia leaned over to the glove box and took out a magic marker, giving LJ a chance to peek at her cleavage.

"So," Mia pulled up LJ's sleeve and wrote her number on the inside of the teen's forearm. "You can call me in a few weeks if you wanna come over. Or you can come for a whole weekend if you want to check out your new campus. Kay?"

"Okay!" LJ answered and immediately punched the number into her cell phone. Mia mused that the baby dyke wasn't too suave after all, but thought it was cute. She gave her a quick kiss before sending her back to her real life in Haines.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Three weeks later, Mia sat on her couch watching Game of Thrones - and wondering what Nathalie Emmanuel would be like in bed - when a text came in.

"Hey. Can I drop by?"

Mia texted back a quick yes and watched out her window for the black-on-black Jaguar to pull into her apartment parking lot.

12