'As if' Gerald

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fbknight
fbknight
22 Followers

questions.

She's had

quite a LOT

to drink.

:-)

If you want

to know 'what'

of, u have 2

wait till your

next turn!

;-)

GERALD'S MOMENT OF 'TRUTH'

The small group, now gathered in Jerry's apartment, groaned as Jerry read the answer he sent to Gerald.

But Gerald didn't share content of a second SMS that he sent immediately after the first:

I can tell you

what she's

been drinking

because I

tasted it on

her tongue,

when I was

just kissing

her - She's

an excellent

kisser! VERY

enthusiastic!

;-)

Jerry wasn't exactly sure what kind of guy his hot colleague was married to, but he was determined to find out! He'd been out on the town with Sarah enough times now to have become thoroughly mystified about the curvaceous MILF's husband. Jerry knew that if HE was ever lucky enough to marry a woman like Sarah, he - like most guys - would NEVER let her out till all hours of the night, ESPECIALLY with guys like himself!

Jerry experienced a surge of testosterone texting Sarah's husband - giving him fair warning of the type of 'stakes' they were playing for. Jerry figured the worst that could happen was that the guy would blow up, and interfere somehow with the game. But something was giving Jerry a hunch that Sarah's husband would 'back down' at the provocative challenge he'd just sent his colleague's husband...

'If the guy's gonna let his wife out to play, he shouldn't be surprised that someone might want to make serious moves on her,' Jerry figured.

The question was, Jerry concluded, 'Just how far will he let things go? And does he realize just what I'd REALLY like to do with his wife?'

However, Jerry found Sarah equally puzzling. She made no attempts to play down the inconvenient fact she was married. But, at the same time, she hadn't flinched the few times (when, admittedly, he'd been a bit drunk) and 'crossed the line' with her.

He remembered - with particular fondness - a few 'slow dances' where he'd slid the palm of his strong hand confidently below Sarah's muscular, lower back, palming the MILF's deliciously full - and firm - ass! The experience filled him with lust for his married colleague - which he was now determined to build on!

Jerry wasn't at all sure how Stephanie - the only one from their company left in the risqué game - would react to his 'agenda' for Sarah, nor Mandy, another beautiful MILF, not working for their firm, but apparently a close friend of Sarah's. Stephanie, of course might gossip within the company, but it seemed unlikely - wasn't really her style. But Mandy - a mutual friend of Gerald's might spill the beans - always a risk.

But Gerald's participation - via SMS - had been Stephanie's idea anyway - an idea that Mandy also seemed to find quite amusing, Jerry noted. In fact, it almost seemed like Stephanie and Mandy made sure Sarah had downed a few shots of Vodka before bringing up the idea of spin the bottle or Gerald's participation. It was almost like they were all curious about the same thing... 'Just how far was Sarah prepared to go in a game like this?'

One person Jerry wasn't worried about was Andre, a guy from another company who they had all just met tonight, apparently a colleague of Mandy's. Andre had the good sense to stick around and hang with the group as they had begun talking about whether or not to stay put at the beach resort or go out on the town. Most people - from both companies - had gone home at that point... However, Jerry noticed that Andre seemed to 'appreciate the odds' - and circumstances of three attractive- and seemingly available - women!

As Jerry's apartment was walking distance, the small group of five now had ended up there and was now watching Jerry spin the bottle, not knowing that their well-built young friend had just rubbed the fact that he'd been kissing Sarah in her husband's face!

In a different part of the city, Gerald was fit to be tied! He'd never experienced - directly - another man flaunt their desire for - much less illicit actions with -his wife! And, while this first illicit kiss was somewhat discreet, the other participants probably had little doubt as to what occurred... Gerald had never met Jerry, but Sarah - for her part - had also enjoyed making her husband squirm on more than one occasion, relating her 'close encounters' with Jerry.

Gerald was experiencing a 'moment of truth'. If he confronted Jerry - or Sarah - on the alleged kiss, he'd be violating the core logic of the game. And if either Jerry or Sarah reacted negatively, the whole group might no longer find his participation desirable. The whole game could disintegrate. But, on the other hand, if he didn't react to Jerry's boast about kissing his wife, he'd be communicating the fact to Jerry that basically, he was some kind of wimp, implicitly giving him permission to 'do as he pleased', with his wife....

Gerald found himself in a 'catch 22'. In order to continue, he had to say nothing, until asked - within the framework of the game. However, by continuing, he also confirmed - by omission - to Jerry, that Jerry had full permission to continue his course of action concerning his wife, Sarah.

Further, if the game continued on its present course, there was a risk that Stephanie - who had tried to warn Gerald about Jerry - might draw the conclusion that Gerald was not going to interfere with another guy making a move on his wife. Gerald couldn't think of any positive conclusions Stephanie would draw if he didn't interfere, somehow.

Not to mention, the wild card of some guy Gerald had never met, Andre, and the presence of Mandy - a friend of Gerald and Sarah's - whose presence in the surreal game was still unknown to Gerald!

An incoming text arrived on Gerald's phone from Stephanie.

The bottle

Is pointing

2 Mandy

And she's

Taking a

Dare from

Jerry!

Gerald gulped. Mandy was a mutual friend - a hot one - who knew of Sarah's 'wild side', as she'd been present at a convention when Sarah had let another of their mutual friends make a play -- of sorts -- for her! Once more, Gerald had always suspected that Mandy had a 'wild side' of her own! It'd always aroused Gerald, knowing that an attractive woman like Mandy knew of Sarah's proclivities. And reflecting on Mandy's conclusions about his own situation was a sure-fire source of an erection.

Gerald couldn't resist knowing what Jerry had dared Mandy to do! And Sarah couldn't resist telling him!

Jerry

dared

Mandy 2

take off

her

blouse!

In the apartment, Mandy had no problem shucking her blouse, and was now seated, relaxed with her cider, in the cozy group of five, in a lacy, black bra...

Gerald's cock twitched a bit, guessing that Mandy - in a context like this - would have absolutely no problem with the dare. He also guessed that Sarah - true to form - revealed as little information as possible when it suited her purposes. She knew how to play her husband like a violin...

Gerald resisted asking about Mandy, not wanting to jeopardize his participation in the game with any unnecessary communication.

Sarah updated Gerald.

Stephanie's

turn! She's

taking

truth.

Mandy

asked if

she has

any tattoos

Even though he'd never met Stephanie, the question turned Gerald on - especially when Sarah informed him a few moments later that Sarah admitted she did have a tattoo that none of the group was aware of! Gerald - along with everyone else in the group - immediately guessed one of the 'dares' Sarah was likely to get if she ever opened herself up to that possibility (she didn't seem like the 'daring' type, to Gerald...)

A few moments later, Gerald got a text from Stephanie.

It's my turn,

bottle

pointing at

S!

(I'm in WC)

Want me 2

ask about

her and J

in hall?

Stephanie seemed to be determined to be a 'chaperon' in the game, in Gerald's absence, one that Gerald was pretty sure Sarah - nor Jerry - particularly wanted...

Gerald tried to think of an appropriate answer. One that wouldn't upset the flow of the game... He somehow got off on the fact that this young woman was scrutinizing Sarah's behavior - and projecting her own morality on the situation - assuming that they all shared the same norms, which was not the case.

Please

do not

embarrass

anyone

Maybe ask

S about

something

wild she's

done.

It was a good idea, Gerald thought, after all maybe Sarah would admit she and Jerry kissed in the hallway... However, Gerald quickly deduced a few moments later that Sarah had confounded Stephanie by requesting a 'dare'.

A few moments later, a text came from Jerry:

Wow! Your

wife just

showed us

a pretty

racy photo

she claims

is her!

U got any

more?

Gerald's erection threatened to tear a hole in his jeans! He firstly was trying to imagine the dare Sarah could've thought up that'd provoke his wife into showing the group a racy picture of herself and secondly, trying to imagine which picture she might've shown them!

One of Gerald's hobbies was photography and Sarah had long been one of his favorite 'subjects'! Gerald knew his wife had access to dozens of attractive boudoir, glamour and pin-up style portraits of herself in all kinds of erotic set-ups and themes!

Gerald couldn't think of a response to Jerry's question that wouldn't give away the fact that he had so many sexy photos of his wife that he literally had no idea how to begin guessing as to the one Sarah had chosen to reveal! Before he could answer Jerry, a text arrived from Stephanie.

A's

turn,

dare

A few moments passed, no one informed Gerald what Sarah had dared Andre to do. Gerald anxiously waited. After several minutes, Gerald started wondering if the game had degenerated into something more 'R-rated', or - on the other hand, like most games of spin the bottle, fizzled out.

Actually, the reason he was receiving no communication was because the group in Jerry's apartment had taken a short break to refresh their drinks. The group, especially Sarah, had been hitting the liquid refreshments pretty hard - already having gotten a good head start while playing beach volleyball in the hot sun, then, a few more rounds while in the sauna - which dilated the blood vessels, thus potentiating the effect of the alcohol on the group's fit bodies.

And then a few more rounds during dinner...

By now, the group - as a whole - was thoroughly plastered - well beyond little left of judgment and inhibitions...

To Gerald, it seemed the game had gone on forever, yet to the group in the apartment, the impression was 'the game was only starting...'

The game resumed with Andre spinning the bottle, which pointed squarely at Stephanie, who a few moments later, was showing him - uncharacteristically - her tattoo, albeit behind closed doors.

On Stephanie's spin, the bottle ended up pointing at Jerry, who - in keeping with his character - chose 'dare', hoping to coax the attractive young woman into something daring herself. However, Stephanie - still a bit embarrassed from her recent 'behind the scenes encounter' with Andre - took an easy way out and dared Jerry to show the group the most erotic webpage quickly available in his mobile phone.

The group groaned as Jerry quite willingly obliged, displaying a page from an 'on-demand' XXX website, specializing in the MILF genre!

As Sarah blushed, looking up - more by instinct than anything else - at Jerry, the young bachelor shot her a wink and a grin that made her shade of crimson intensify a shade, as she quickly looked down, lest anyone else in the group misinterpret their exchange of glances!

You guys

still there?

Gerald didn't want to seem pushy, so he sent his text to Stephanie, hoping she wouldn't broadcast his question to the entire group. She answered quickly.

Yes -

Just being

treated 2

J's dirty

mind -

no

surprises

so far

:-)

Uh-oh

J spun

and it is

S's turn!

Maybe u

could call

S 2

interrupt?

Gerald was surprised at Stephanie's concern for his wife's participation in the game.

'But maybe she knows - or sees something I don't,' Gerald couldn't help thinking.

Sarah looked Jerry in the eye and - fully knowing/guessing what was foremost on Jerry's mind - chose the most dangerous path.

"Dare!" Jerry's curvaceous colleague challenged! For some reason, Sarah felt freer tonight than in their past encounters - and definitely hornier! While she'd 'acted' disgusted when Jerry previously goaded her off into the hallway, the truth was that the kiss between them had been amazing! The idea had been in the back of her mind since the volleyball game on the beach that tonight might actually be the night she let herself be seduced. And now that most of the people from her company had headed home - save Stephanie, Andre and Jerry - the threshold for 'letting the evening get a bit out of hand' was much lower.

'After all', Sarah thought, 'It happens to most people once in awhile - why not me - tonight!'

Once again, Sarah found herself appraising Jerry. What she especially needed, she realized where a pair of strong arms like those - a body like that - taking her in a way that just wasn't possible with her own husband. And it helped a lot that he was good-looking, as well, she couldn't help thinking. With these thoughts in mind, she'd made up her mind already - at least on a subconscious level that if the right chance came up tonight - she was going to go with it!

Gerald - across town - waited on pins and needles. He knew he could call and interrupt, fulfilling - in Stephanie's eyes, at least - the role of a husband who'd 'had enough' of his wife's flirtatious and inappropriate behavior.

But he neither wanted to interrupt Sarah's time in the 'danger zone', nor interfere with anything Jerry might have on his mind. Gerald knew that the game - depending on Sarah's choice and Jerry's demand(s) - could become very complicated, very quickly at this point, maybe even leading his wife to a 'one-way' threshold - one that couldn't be 'undone'...

Despite Sarah's urge to interrupt the game, Gerald waited...

TEMPTATION ISLAND: 'FREE FROM DISTRACTIONS ... LIKE HER HUSBAND'

Jerry had the object of his fantasies looking him in the eye. Sarah was in the fortunate (or unfortunate, depending on one's perspective), position of accepting a challenge from him! The younger man couldn't resist pushing the limits, knowing he might not get a chance like this again - not for a long, long time - especially as he'd already talked Mandy into shedding her blouse a few turns ago. He figured peer-pressure - at least to some extent - would be on his side.

"Time for you to lose your top," he said with a mischievous wink, guessing that Sarah wasn't any more modest than Mandy.

Sarah smiled at Jerry sweetly and - without the slightest hesitation - peeled the tight tank-top over her head, which caused wide smiles to break out over Jerry and Andre's faces, now that two of the three attractive women in the room were sitting at the table - in their bras!

Stephanie was a bit nervous now. She'd never been in a game of spin the bottle that'd gone 'this far', and couldn't understand how Mandy and Sarah - both of whom were married - had let themselves get caught up in circumstances where they were both topless - except for the very sexy bras they were wearing!

Jerry and Andre, on the other hand, both considered themselves to be very fortunate! Unlike Stephanie, they both knew Mandy and Sarah to be as confident and in control of things, in general, as they were attractive. And their MILF colleagues were attractive! Both guys sensed that Sarah and Mandy were having a good time, but - because they were both a bit older than either Jerry or Andre and experienced, sexually speaking - their 'window of opportunity for making a move', might actually be a very narrow one. The group dynamic, by a series of fortunate coincidences, fueled by good times and strong drink, was now in an erotically-charged, yet fragile state, one rife with possibilities...

The guys both sensed that now they needed to move to an 'end game', of sorts, fairly quickly, in order to fully exploit the circumstances to their advantage. But both had enough experience with women - and were selfishly confident enough in themselves - that they didn't want to unnecessarily rush things. Especially Andre, the slightly more experienced of the two men, was determined to enjoy himself. To this end, Andre slipped the speaker button to his iPhone to 'silent' mode and - while looking 'as if' he was reading a text message - snapped a surreptitious snapshot of Sarah and Mandy, both seated on a low couch directly across from him!

The photo - which showed the attractive women, seated, relaxed and smiling - clad in nothing but sporty shorts and sexy bras - with Jerry in the background, walking toward them from behind, a fresh bottle of vodka in his hand - was perfect for Andre's purposes. He sent a short MMS to Sarah's husband, of the secret picture and an accompanying text, drawing on the Temptation Island theme he'd earlier used in his question to Gerald.

On the

fbknight
fbknight
22 Followers