As The Networks Churn

Story Info
Alien comes for top female characters.
12.1k words
4.15
16.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stepped out of the portal; I stood there like so many times before, I had studied this woman many times before. She was not one to take lightly; she was a Lt. Colonel in the Air Force, combat tested; and trained to fight. Since she had come to my planet eight Earth years ago, I had stocked her. A female warrior, someone to test my abilities, I would enjoy taking her. She is gorgeous, short blonde hair, full breast, flat belly, firm ass and shapely legs. She is a beauty, even in her fatigues. Here she is in a cropped tank top and panties; she has thrown back the covers and lying on the bed. The view is something out of a photo shoot, I have seen her this way so many nights just standing here watching her sleep. Tonight is different, tonight she will be mine, the nights I stood here watching her, I also was in her dreams. I was loving her, getting her to know me, she couldn't wait to see me every night. Tonight we are going to meet live face-to-face. I am going to guide her current dream to the point of us together in her bed. She will wake kissing me just as she was in her dream. We will go from there, if she refuses me, I am prepared to take her anyway. I want her either way, I will have her tonight.

I strip and enter her dream, slowly I guide her into have sex with me, we are at her place and are moving into the bedroom. I stop and tell her to put on her sleepwear while I go to the bathroom. When I returned in just my briefs, she is lying on the bed in the pink-cropped tank top and matching panties, the color darkens her well-tanned skin, the contrast is beautifully erotic. She smiles and pats the bed in front of her; I move to the bed and sit on the edge. I lean into her and kiss her full-pouting lips. She puts her arms around my neck and kisses me back. I slid around so I am lying beside her; I lay my hand on her side and slid it up to her breast. Her kiss intensifies, she puts her hand to my chest, she runs her fingers through the hair on my chest. I pinch her nipple and she squeals, she bends and bites my nipple. I push her back and attack her nipples with my lips. She starts to push me away. I pull out of the dream and look her square in the eyes. She screams and tries to leave the bed. I grab her and pull her back. I kiss her, she stops fighting. I break the kiss and smile.

"Who are you?" she asks.

"I am Can'tr, I am from the planet you call EOG-143. I have been coming into your dreams since that day your group come to my planet eight years ago." I said.

"What do you want with me?" She asks.

"Samantha Carter, you're a warrior, a beautiful woman, you are a kind, loving woman. I want you as my woman, wife, companion. You know me from your dreams, I am the same here. You know I will take what I want if kept from me. This I do not want to do with you. Our dream life was real, now we just move it into reality. I am here on your bed just as I was a few minutes ago in your dream." I said.

"All those dreams were you're doing? You made them to your desires?" Sam asks.

"No, not to my desires, I just walked in your dreams, the dreams were all yours. I offered myself so many years ago, and you accepted me into your dream world, a world that you now can bring out into this world."

"You're saying that you didn't control my dreams, that I brought you into my dreams after you made yourself known to me." Sam said.

"Yes, I just made myself available, by being in a bar scene, on the base, or there to help. Just as I did in real life, I helped you and your team so many times to escape harm, even on Atlantis." I said.

"Are you saying that you have been with me all this time?"

"Sam, I have not been there every second, but I have known where you were and if you were in harm's way every second. If you had needed me I would have been there."

She had pulled the blankets up to cover herself, I looked at her. I leaned in to kiss her and she leaned into me, we kissed. I put my arms around her waist and pulled her closer. Her arms went around my neck, I felt her melt. I broke the kiss.

"I am yours, I knew this the minute I awoke. I learned to love you while dreaming, now I will show my love for you. What will you have from me?" Sam said.

"What I want is a woman that will give me what I want, she will not question my love for her. She will not refuse me her body for any reason." I said.

"I understand and will obey, the only reason I would refuse you is if I find you with another woman." She said.

"Now, see that is something I can't allow, I have other women in my house. Some you will know and some you won't, but you will need to share me and learn to enjoy them sexually." I said. "Fine, I seem too have no choice, I love you and can't imagine life without you. Damn, that sounds so cliché, am I that bad?" Samantha said.

"No, but you are right." I said. I raised the tank top and put my lips to her nipple. She grabbed my head and held it tight. I slid a hand down to her panties and over the surface of her covered crotch, I rubbed her clit through the fabric. She moaned. I moved my lips to the other nipple and sucked it. My fingers found their way under the hem of her panty leg, they slid deep into her cunt. She spread her legs giving me full access to her pussy. I kissed my way down across her belly while finger fucking her cunt. She writhed and squirmed under my touch, she was moaning and panting heavily. When my mouth got to her crotch and I rubbed my lips across her clit through her panties. She screamed, "Oh hell, please don't tease me like this."

I sucked in the fabric and gripped the material with my teeth, I yanked and ripped her panties off. She squealed in surprise, then arched her crotch up to my face.

"Oh fuck, please eat my cunt. Make me cum in your mouth." She cried.

I attached my lips to her clit, and sucked. I tongued her clit while four fingers were slamming her hole. She was building to a climax but she was not ready. I had held one thing back in the dreams. I pulled my finger free and reach up and put them in her mouth. She sucked and licked her own juices from them. I lowered my mouth to her hole and licked the lips of her pussy. I extended my tongue into her cunt and licked the walls of her cunt. She came instantly, she shook and trembled as she cum. She didn't scream or cry out, she just remained there, her back arched, her mouth open as if screaming, and her eyes rolled up into her head. She was cumming and it was a big one. She whimpered and the power withdrew, she dropped back to the mattress and she laid still. I bit her clit lightly and she screamed as another wave hit her, my tongue found its way back inside her. She shoved her cunt up to meet me, she quivered as the wave move out from her twat. I watched as she massaged her own tits, it was a good thing to see. My cock was rock hard and begging to sink into her cunt. She was ready, so I pulled my head away and crawled up her body. I sucked on her nipples then kissed her mouth. She was licking the cunt juices from my face when I drove my cock into her pussy. She roared a growl as my cock filled her hole. Her legs wrapped around my ass and held me there. Fourteen inches had slammed into her wet pussy, she was allowing another orgasm to take her. She was so far gone into the orgasms, her eyes were open and showed only white, her mouth was screaming without sound and every muscle in her body tensed and drawn up. She was a beautiful sight to this man. As the orgasm subsided, her scream returned, her eyes returned to look at me, and her body relaxed.

"Are you going to do this everytime I fuck you?" I ask.

"Yes, gawd, I have never cum like this before, your tongue went places nothing has ever went." She cried.

"Do you feel my cock?"

"Hell, yes, I am almost choking on it." She said.

"That will come later, for now I am going to start fucking you." I said and withdrew my cock and then drove it back in. She went off again, this time I keep drilling her cunt. She didn't return for a good fifteen minutes, she shook and jerked, she writhed and squirmed under me, her body reacted to my cock fucking her. I never heard a sound from her, but her mouth was stretched as wide as it could go with a silent scream, her eyes were solid white. This woman knew how to cum, this was damn sexy. Her crotch and ass rose up to meet me, both of her hands were ripping at the sheets. My dick was pounding her cunt hard and fast. I fucked her and fucked her more, she had been orgasming for almost thirty minutes while I fucked her. This much reaction was drawing my jizz out, I pumped my jizz deep into her cunt. I pushed it deep and held it there as her cunt milked my cock. Her body quivered then stopped. She relaxed, her scream returned and died out. She dropped to the mattress and was limp.

"Sam, Sam, you all right?" I ask.

"Fuck" she said and passed out.

I pulled out will a sloppy pop, she whimpered, I crawled up and lay beside her, I pulled her head to my chest and held her till she come around.

When she did she wrapped her fingers around my cock and squeezed.

"What the fuck did you do to me?" she said as she moved down and sucked my cock into her mouth.

"I fucked you properly." I said.

"Yea, I would say that. Think you could do that again shortly?" she questioned.

"Suck my cock clean, then I will ass fuck you properly. Think you could handle that?" I ask.

"My ass, I have never been ass fucked before." she stated

"Good, a first timer, I know you will enjoy it then." I said.

"Lay back and let's see if I can make this thing blow a load down my throat." She said.

I laid there as she sucked my cock, she would polish the knob for a while. She would then deep-throat it the best she could. She would need more practiced working all fourteen inches down her throat. She moved down and sucked each ball and would lick at my ass. All the timekeeping one hand jerking the shaft, she worked hard for almost an hour before she could swallow a load. She was licking the head and squeezing my balls when I raised my hips up. She locked her lips around the big head and swirled her tongue over it. She looked up into my eyes as she felt my nuts start to spasm. She received a full load into her mouth. She swallowed and swallowed, she took the full load into her belly. She sucked and licked my cock clean. I smiled at her, "Shit, woman, not many paid whores can do that."

"They are only doing it for the money. I wanted it in my belly, I wanted it to fill me. You have had two of my three holes. Are you ready to take the third?"

"Yes ma'am I am, I am going enjoy fucking your virgin ass. Lt. Colonel Samantha Carter. First I think a shower would be nice, I am hot and sweaty." I said.

"I agree" She pulled me from the bed, leading me into the bathroom, she started the shower and adjusted the water. While she was busy with that I pawed her body. Damn, her tits were solid for a forty-five plus woman, her ass felt like a twenty year olds, firm and tight. I parted the cheeks and pushed a finger into her asshole. She wiggled and squealed a little but didn't pull away. She held the shower curtain back. "Sir, if you will."

I picked her up and stepped into the tub. I put her on her feet. I pushed her back under the spray and kissed her. I put one hand between her legs and fingered her clit. She moaned softly, she had to be the quietness fuck I ever had. I bent to her nipples and sucked each one of them. Before I could do anything else she dropped to her knees and sucked my cock into her mouth. The spray hitting her head and my belly, she squeezed my balls. I got both hand full of blonde hair and held her head in place while I fucked her mouth. She choked and gagged a few times but never fought me. She had me hard again, using her hair as handles, I pull her up to face me. I kissed and said, "Time for a good ass fucking."

I spun her around and forced her to bend over.

"Here, in the shower?" she ask.

"Yea, in the shower, good as any other place, I won't let you get away." I said.

She bent and put her hands on the wall. I soaped her ass up and spread some on my cock. I put the head of my cock at the entrance to her ass. She moaned in fear. I pushed slowly into her arus, she screamed in pain.

"Relax, this is fun once you are adjusted. If you fight it, it will hurt." I said.

"How do you know?" she said.

"I have spent some time in prisons." I said.

"Oh" she stated.

She relaxed with that news, I journeyed into the depth of her ass, it was good. She would wiggle and squirm a little making my cock even harder. As I bottomed out, she pushed back against me. I stepped into her and pinned her against the wall.

"What are you doing?"

"This is where the fun starts, fucking your ass with you unable to move." I said. I pinned her arms to her sides, and started humping my cock in and out of her asshole. She never made a sound. I drilled my cock into her hard and fast, something a first timer wouldn't take. She moaned with a smile on her face. "My, aren't we the little whore today, you are taking this monster cock like a real pro." I laughed.

She squirmed her ass backwards, "This I like, this should have been done a long time ago. That fucking log is ripping my ass open and it feels fucking good. I will be your whore as long as you ass fuck me daily, well at least three times a week." She moaned.

"Shit, if I don't, I am sure one to the other women in my house will use a dildo on you." I stated.

"Shut the fuck up and drill me asshole." She cried.

I fucked her ass with her pinned against the wall. A while later, I backed off and lifted her off her feet with my cock still in her butt, I carried her to the bed. I rotated her and laid her on her back. I never pulled my meat out of her. I held her feet up over her head as I slammed my cock up her ass. She had started cumming again, her eyes were white, her mouth was open and she was panting heavily. Her juices were running out of her cunt and down her ass and over my cock. Her asshole was well lubricated, she grunted each time my thighs slammed her butt cheeks.

"Please fuck my ass as hard-and-fast as you can, show that hole no mercy. That fucking fourteen inch log will be the only live meat to fill my holes again." She stated while gasping for breathe.

I pulled out and flopped on the bed, "Your turn to do some of the work. Stand over me and squat down and put your asshole around my cock, then you pump your tight ass up and down on my cock." I demanded.

She stood over me, facing me. She lowered her crotch down, I held my cock still as it went back into her ass. She started pumping her thighs, she slide her dark fuck hole up and down my cock. This felt damn good, watching this fucking blonde cunt force my cock into her own ass. Her tits bounced around as she humped me, she had a hand between her legs fingering her own clit. As a second thought she started rubbing her breast. I just laid there and enjoyed the view and the ride.

I reached down to her cunt and forced three fingers into her cunt. Once the hand was wet, I brought it to my mouth and licked it clean. Suddenly she dropped downward, jamming my cock deep into her ass. She threw her head back and roared, "Oh fucking gawd" Her cum run from her in a heavy flow, it spread out over my abdomen and down over my balls. She pulled off as soon as she finished the orgasm, she attacked my crotch sucking and licking her juices from my body. I finally grabbed her and spun her to sit on my face, I licked her clean and tongue fucked her cunt into an orgasm again. Her pussy was leaking fluids like a running faucet, I lapped at them tasting her hot cum as it run into my mouth, she has just started to settle when I shoved my tongue into her asshole. This time she screamed, "Oh fucking joy."

That one final orgasm pushed her into another series of orgasms that washed over her body for a good five minutes. She was still sitting on my head, she fell over to one side of the bed and curled up. She didn't say a word.

"Hey, you alright?" I said.

"Yea, I need to sleep, we have been at this for six hours. If you want more find someone else. I am all fucked out this session. Just remember that I am here." She said.

I laughed, went to shower, there were other women in the dimension I wanted to fuck. Samantha Carter was just the first.

Melinda Gordon could see ghosts that made it hard to watch her. If they can see you, you can't study them. I finally found a wave length that she could not see me at. I studied her as closely as I did the others. She still noticed my presence, but she never searched me out. Her husband had no idea the cravings Melinda had, to him she was the perfect little bride, when the woman truly wanted to be ridden hard and never put away. Her craving for sex was what fueled her ability to see ghost, if she could just find a man to fuck her brains out, she could and would stop seeing ghost. I had been watching her for about four years now. Since I came to this planet after Lt. Colonel Samantha Carter, I had ventured out from the Colonel in search of more women. Melinda was the first special female I found. She is built like gold brick shithouse. Her body is full, curved and supple. The large full breast, narrow waist and full hips down to shaped thighs to small calves and feet. She is a beauty to take in. Her sandy brown hair frames a face worthy of fine art, her eyes are wide, her nose is perfect for her and her lips pout nicely.

I had to decide how I was going to continue with her taking. She could sense me, I had to remain hidden until things were right. I was also studying another young woman. A Jewish woman who had been a Mossad assassin and now works with one of your federal agencies. Her name is Ziva David. She is a small woman with a fine ass, small tits and just plain sexy. Her brown eyes don't miss a thing, her tanned skin and black hair add to her allure. I think she is ready for my advancement from the dreams to real life. This coming morning I will bring our relationship out of her dreams and into her bed.

"My dear Ziva, are you ready to return to your place for the night?" I ask.

"Canter, I am as ready for you as any woman is for her man." She said pulling me toward my car. We climbed into the new mustang and drove away from the bar. Ziva had been drinking for the last four hours. She was a little drunk, she was getting sloppy. I laid a hand on her thigh, she grabbed it and pulled it to her crotch.

"Play with me" she begged.

"Wow, you are drunk, fucking you will be easy." I said.

"Fucking me will kill you, I am a hard one to please. If you don't fuck me properly, I will hunt you down and ride you into the ground." She said with commitment.

"I don't think satisfying you will be a problem, fourteen inches of meat slamming your cunt till you cum. I will fuck you till you drop." I said.

"Only the man of my dreams can do that." She stated.

"I am your dream man" I reminded her.

"My dream man" She said as I parked in front of her apartment. She was asleep when I got to her door. I lifted her out of the car and carried her up to her apartment on the second floor. I flipped her over my shoulder so I could dig through her bag for the keys to the door. I finally found them in the right hip pocket of her jeans. I just had to feel that firm ass while it was there. I got her inside and into her bed. I removed her clothing down to her panties. I fondled her tits and belly for a few minutes. I bend and kissed her lips. She kissed me back, so she wasn't as far gone as she wanted me to believe. I moved and bit a nipple. She slapped me upside the head.

"What the hell are you biting me for?" She cried out angrily.

"To see just how far you were willing to let me go?" I said.

"I offered you my body earlier did I not?" She asks.

"Yes, you seem too have passed out on me. I was testing your reactions." I said.