As The Toys Turn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The mix of pain and pleasure brought her out of her coma instantly. She moaned louder than ever, happy to finally have something stimulating her nipples, or one of them at least. As the initial shock of it came down, she looked over to see her husband standing over her, his erect cock pointing right at her, an evil grin on his face. No words were spoken, only unintelligible signs of pleasure escaped her lips. She looked at her unclamped nipple and back at her husband. He knew what she wanted, but he now wanted a little something of his own. He set the second nipple clip back down on the nightstand and began unbuttoning his shirt. She looked at him pleadingly again, but the devilish grin remained.

After tossing his shirt to the floor the man traced the cord of the wand to the wall and unplugged it. His wife seemed almost relieved, though one of her nipples was still in dire need of some relief. The man coiled the cord around his hand as he worked his way towards his wife, and the strap contraption holding the wand in place. He found the release and unhooked the thing, pulling it away, taking the wand with it. It was then that he saw the base of the plug protruding from her ass. He was somewhat shocked, but he did not falter. He put the wand and its strap on the floor and reached down to remove the vibrator from her pussy. After the wand had been taken away, the vibrator had begun happily working its way out, and so was not difficult to remove.

He turned the end of the vibrator, shutting it off before also putting it on the floor. He stood and admired his wife's beautiful glistening body for a moment before climbing onto the bed. He positioned himself so his cock was ready for entry. She looked at him pleadingly again, and back at her nipple, but still said nothing. He ignored her silent plea and instead began sliding his cock into her. There was no need for foreplay. She was already as wet as possible. She was glad to finally have something larger than the vibe in her pussy, but was also ready for the orgasms to subside completely. She was torn between the pleasure and the basic need to give her body a rest.

His cock was fully inside her, balls deep. He pulled out and thrust forward slowly but firmly, being sure his balls made a nice wet smacking sound against her ass. He thrust again, slightly faster and harder, all the while his eyes locked on hers and nothing more than moans and small grunts exchanged between them. With each thrust he could feel her pussy contract on his cock, the slightest stimulation to her causing mini orgasms. He had never felt anything like it and surely wouldn't last long if he continued. He hadn't planned on fucking her pussy long anyways. He was really after her ass.

He pulled his now throbbing dick out of her pussy rolled to his side, giving him access to the plug in her ass. Without much warning he reached down and grabbed the base, pulling firmly. The plug came out with a loud wet pop and was accompanied by another moan from his over stimulated wife. He noticed quickly that fucking her asshole with her legs strapped down would be nearly impossible, so he did what had to be done. He climbed off the bed and began unhooking her ankles from the cuffs. She knew what was about to happen but did not protest. With both legs freed, he climbed back onto the bed, pulled her legs up to his shoulders, and put the tip of his cock against her tight asshole. The plug was tiny compared to the size of his dick, but there was enough natural lubrication that it really didn't matter.

His cock sunk into her ass with little trouble at all. He did at least take it slow enough not to hurt her, but he wasted no time in getting up to speed. His cock was pounding in and out of her ass, making her moan again and again. She still occasionally gave him the pleading look to attend to her nipple, and he continued to ignore it. He had plans. He continued fucking her in the ass, changing the position slightly to give him better access to her unstimulated nipple. As he neared climax, he reached and grasped it between his thumb and forefinger, pinching and tugging it for all he was worth. It was all it took to send her over the edge for the last time that night. Her ass and pussy convulsed again, and it was more than he could handle. He pulled out of her ass just in time to unleash spurt after spurt of hot cum onto her already soaked body. They both caught their breath a bit and before giving her a kiss and letting her wrists out of the cuffs, he caught his wife's eye again and she mouthed the words "thank you."

Fin.

12