As The World Falls Down

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, wonder if her head comes off?"

"No, but yours does!" Sarah reached up from her hiding place beside the old gnarled tree and snatched a fiery head from its body, laughing as it scalded her on proper head-throwing etiquette before she kicked it over the hedge to collide with its companions.

A little giggle drew Sarah's own attention back to the cherub in the leaves. Hair a long mahogany with streaks of palest gold, her daughter Lily was a beautiful devil. She had her father's eyes and mischievous nature, and thankfully had her mother's compassion. Something which had softened the edges of her wicked King, but not weakened him. He still had a lot to learn before he could pass in the real world with ease when they travelled back and forth, patience a slowly growing trait in a man who adored his Queen and little daughter. Sarah did not worry though, Jareth was who he was.

And they had forever to work on it.

Not long at all...

He would whisper.

...just all the time in the world.