Ash Ch. 04

Story Info
Ash can't hide from Linda.
5.6k words
4.71
16.3k
13

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/14/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda gave a hiss of irritation. The bastard hadn't even let her enjoy her afterglow before running off to sulk again. Pulling herself along the counter she dropped her feet to the floor and stumbled on shaky legs. Her smile was wry, how typical that she had finally found a wolf that could make her knees tremble but who couldn't bear to be in the same room with her. She pulled a face; it could still work out nicely if they stuck to quickies.

From somewhere upstairs she heard the whine of a motor starting. Thirty seconds after a mind-blowing orgasm and he was washing her scent away with a shower. She growled; temper clearing her mind and steadying her well used body. She jumped backwards at the soft sound of someone clearing her throat. Skidding backwards she stepped onto the pile of china fragments and the pain had her hopping aside with a squeal.

"I'm so sorry." The blonde in the doorway covered her mortified expression with a hand to her mouth. "Let me see."

Linda was caught between wanting to run upstairs and tell Ash exactly what she thought of him and staying and being polite to, well to whoever it was standing at the door of their temporary home.

"It's nothing." She set her foot down to be reward with a sharp stab of pain.

"I'm Sheila. I don't know if Ash told you about me but this used to be my house. Well, my holiday home. Lupus and I needed something larger." She set down a heavy basket filled with provisions and stepped forward with her hand outstretched.

Linda eyed that hand for a second. She was naked; evidence of sex still coated her body. Her hair was wet and tangled with sweat and her core was still oozing Ash's cum. Above all that she was not accustomed to being greeted too warmly by women. Hesitantly she placed her palm against the other woman's.

"Linda." She said. She dropped the hand as soon as she could. Unashamed of her nakedness but fully aware of the potential awkwardness of the situation.

"I'm sorry to have interrupted you." Sheila smiled gently, and then giggled. "I have to tell you how thrilled I am that Ash has found a girl of his own."

Linda stood on one foot to examine the sole of the other. "I'm not his. I'm not sure he'd want to keep me if I was." She looked into the stunned expression of the other woman. Now that her nerves had settled a little she could scent the other woman's skin. "You're a wolf."

Sheila nodded happily. "I am indeed."

"I never met another wolf girl."

"Me either." Sheila gestured to the injured foot. "Let me take a look before you fall over."

Linda hopped up onto a long legged stool at the breakfast bar. Uncomfortable with the strange situation, she eyed the ceiling irritably, Ash could at least have had the decency to visit with his friend even if he couldn't bring himself to be polite to the woman he had just fucked. Senseless, he had most definitely fucked her senseless.

"How is Ash anyway? We haven't heard a word from him in two years."

Linda blinked. Two years was the time limit since Ash had last had sex; she wondered at the connection. It didn't disturb her that he may have fucked the woman before her; it was two years ago, the two of them could obviously keep their hands off each other quite successfully.

"Was he an asshole then?" Linda asked dryly.

Sheila looked up at her in surprise just as she tugged the sharp splinter from the Linda's foot. "I wouldn't have called him that. I'd have said he was young and confused."

"It amounts to the same thing really. It just means you have better manners." Linda eyed the woman shrewdly. "Do you still want to fuck him?" She held her hands up against Sheila's gasp of surprise. "I only ask cos I'll piss off if I'm in your way."

Sheila bit her lip, her eyes wandered down Linda's body for a second. "I only wanted to check he was okay. I owe him a great deal you see. I don't want to take Ash from you at all. Though I could earn some serious favour with my husband over a foursome."

Linda's eyes bugged in shock. Of all the things that Sheila might have said that had to be the last she'd expected. Her reaction must have been clearly written on her face for Sheila immediately rushed to cover the awkwardness.

"I'm so sorry. I can't believe I just said that." The blonde covered her mouth with her hand.

"Honey, after Ash it's nice to meet someone who says what they are thinking."

Sheila waved the words away. "Honestly, I have spent too much time alone with Lupus and I have forgotten that the rest of the world doesn't revolve around sex."

Linda glanced up at the ceiling once more, a plan forming in her mind. "Does Ash love you?"

"Good God no." Gasped Sheila. "At least I truly hope not."

Linda smiled warmly. "Then let's cook up a little scenario that might rock the boat for Ash and..."

"Lupus." The blonde prompted excitedly.

"Yeah, him too." She frowned. "I've really not considered sex with another girl before."

Sheila smiled conspiratorially at her. "Then let's decide our boundaries to our mutual satisfaction.

Linda shook her head. It was inconceivable that in the space of four hours two people had asked her sexual preferences when she couldn't remember anyone else in her life doing so. She hadn't actually enjoyed her only sexual experience with a girl but the short conversation with Sheila had kindled new desire in her.

Her last experience, only experience, with another woman had been bought and paid for by a man Linda had disliked anyway. It was before she had been turned, when her fresh-faced innocence had been losing its appeal amongst the rich perverts that visited the high-end sex clubs she had discovered. She'd seen two other girls shake their heads at the maitre d's discreet requests but she hadn't earned much money in the last few weeks and Linda had been mentally discussing broadening her horizons with the work she could do.

A little light bondage and punishment. Put like that it sounded like easy money. However, Mr Dane had a reputation throughout the club as being someone to avoid. Girl's seemed to need to take time off after an evening with him. Linda had been on the scene for about six months. Her newness had worn off, her hard earned experience less appealing to the clientele who prized the nervy young first-timers. She was beginning to understand why she'd had so many dirty looks from the girls when she had first arrived now. Everybody liked fresh meat best.

She'd renegotiated the price. A little light bondage might be okay from anyone else but not Mr Dane. Within minutes of naming a price three times the offer she was being shown into one of the side rooms.

Inside there was girl stretched across a rack. Her back striped with raised welts from a recent whipping. Her head hung down, limp and exhausted, Linda could see weights attached to the large-toothed clamps on her enormous nipples.

"Ah, new girl. My bitch doesn't believe she is a whore. We're going to teach her otherwise."

Linda had stumbled in her surprise. She looked from the girl, the bleach blonde hair the signature of one of the latest arrivals, to the man.

"If she doesn't like it then I'll go." Linda had said with more strength than she had felt.

The second slap to the face had changed her mind if the first one hadn't already. She hadn't been able to heal the wounds as quickly as she could now that she was a wolf and she had known that she would not be working again for a few days. She tried to renegotiate her fee upwards but that simply earned her another slap. Her cheek throbbed. She had hated herself but she had agreed.

The girl, Beth, had been gagged; a hideous black ball bulged from between her lips making her look like a macabre suckling pig to be served to the men surrounding her. In the room stood Mr Dane and four of his security men. Linda hadn't believed he could need that much protection inside the club. She had been right.

Mr Dane had orchestrated a torturous punishment for Beth. She had professed to not liking anal and not liking girls. Linda's involvement began with the girl being made to lick out her cunt whilst being brutally fucked up the arse by one of Mr Dane's men. Linda had sat, legs spread wide in a chair, looking down on the girl. Fully able to see that obscenely swollen cock burrowing into the girl's tiny arsehole. It seemed to take forever for the man prise it inside. Beth was a pretty nineteen-year-old, full of ideas as to what she was going to spend her easily earned cash on when last Linda had seen her. Now she had a black eye and a cut lip, which must have stung when her face rubbed into Linda's pussy.

It had broken something inside her to be used as a tool to punish someone else and Linda had sworn to work alone ever since. Hopefully, Sheila might exorcise some demons for her.

Ash stood in the shower until the water was cold. The house was small and the water tank was sized accordingly. It was cowardly to hide in there but he didn't care. If he went back out there he was going to want to fuck Linda all over again. If he did that then he would go mad when she returned to selling her body. He was going to want to rip the throat out of every man that touched her, and he'd already caused enough trouble like that.

What made him truly sick to his stomach was that he wanted to fuck her just like the two goons had done. He wanted to hear her whimper and gasp whilst he rammed his cock mercilessly into every hole she had. He didn't want to hurt her but those noises excited his wolf so badly he feared that he might.

Ash punched the tiled wall. Hard enough that dust rattled into the bottom of the tub. He put his bleeding knuckle to his mouth and sucked the blood from it. The door swung open. It hit the wall and began to swing back but Linda pushed it out of her way. Ash gazed at her in shock. One hand in his mouth, the other wrapped around his cock.

"That's enough." Yelled Linda. "You've been sulking up here for an hour now and it's pissing me off."

Ash goggled at her. She was five foot two of spitting madwoman and if it hadn't been fully directed at him he might have actually enjoyed the sight.

"What the hell do you think..?" He bristled at the tone since it was aimed at him.

"I don't think; I know." She snapped. "I sold my virginity for a thousand pounds; it was a good deal at the time but it's too late to buy it back for you now."

Ash's head swam, he tried to follow what she was talking about but he'd be damned if he could make any sense of it. His mouth dropped open to retort only to find that she cut him off again.

"I can't help you if you want some demure long legged blonde in your bed but if you want to cum till your balls desiccate then I'm your girl." She glared up at him as though daring him to say different.

"Woman you are mad. Completely, totally insane." Ash growled, reacting merely to her tone since he didn't understand the content. His wolf bristled at being verbally shoved around. "I don't know what the hell you are talking about."

"Yes you do." She snapped. Lunging forward to jab a sharp fingernail into his ribs.

He had a height advantage on her anyway but the raised level of the bath meant that, fortunately, she couldn't reach his face with those talons. He stood transfixed unsure what to do in the face of such temper. His wolf was torn between snapping at her and making her go away or whimpering and getting out of the danger zone.

"You can't stand it that another cock's been before you. That I made money from it seems to burn your gut." Linda threw her hands in the air and turned a frustrated circle in the small room.

Ash leapt from the tub, his wolf growling a warning that she was too dense to see for herself.

"I don't give a shit how many cocks have been before me." He snarled, pushing his face into hers. "I don't care if you've fucked a football team in one sitting. But I can't stand the thought of another cock in you from here on."

Linda blinked at him. Ash froze and simply stared at her. How had she managed to get him to say that out loud? He'd known her less than twenty-four hours; he couldn't be demanding sole possession of her body in that short time.

"Oh." Was all she said. Then she turned and walked away.

Ash stalked after her, embarrassment at his confession fuelling the temper she had roused. When he caught up to her in the hall he grabbed her arm and spun her round.

"What the hell does 'oh' mean?"

She licked her lips and looked down at the floor. "It means I was wrong. Partly. Not wholly, just partly."

"Don't you apologise when you're wrong?"

She blinked at him and stammered insensibly but he talked over her.

"You want to know what my problem is? I'll tell you." He was on a roll; a truck couldn't pull him back now. "I just found a girl I could screw forever and now I have to share her with anyone who waves some cash. That pisses me off. It pisses me off that no sooner have I filled your cunt with cum then I'm hard and wanting to do it all over again. And what I want to do to you isn't pretty."

Ash watched her pale skin turn white and then pink. Hating that he had admitted what he'd been trying to deny in his head Ash made a fist. For the want of something to take it out on he punched his hand to the wall above her head. Linda shrieked and ducked. The sound of her yelp brought the blood to his cock faster than if she'd yelled 'take me now, big boy'. Not trusting himself to be this close to her when they were still both naked he turned away towards the bedroom with an unearthly snarl.

Linda's heart was racing. She couldn't be blamed for thinking that he had been about to punch her. It had happened so fast that all she could do was react. That she had squealed like some prissy little bitch really pissed her off. She was a wolf goddammit and she could rip his head off with her bare hands. He hadn't hit her but that didn't excuse her pathetic response.

She watched his butt as he walked away from her; the tense set of his shoulders a clear warning that she should leave him to simmer down. She stalked after him. Her mouth was already loading the next line of her assault. He was walking fast but she lined up her shot and kicked one firm buttock, hard enough that he stumbled forward.

The unexpected violence snapped his chokehold on his wolf, just like she knew it would. He whipped around, his eyes already the colour of his beast, they glared at her daringly. His nostrils flared, and his lip curled back to display his neat white human teeth. Linda adjusted her stance, bare feet braced wide apart, knees slightly bent, ready to attack or defend; whichever became necessary.

"So what's so bloody wrong about wanting to fuck me?"

Ash sneered, irritation and reluctance evident in expression but she'd goaded him too much. "Not now Linda."

"Yes now Ash." She hissed back. The same animal that drove him to react lived inside her but life had taught her to confront issues head on and not to dismiss them with the hope they may dissolve when she wasn't looking. "Are you deciding for me? I thought you wanted to know what kind of sex I wanted."

Ash frowned, deep furrows tracked his tanned brow, and then she knew what was wrong. In the sheltered world of the sex clubs, if that wasn't an oxymoron in itself, there had been a go between. Someone to move from the client to the girl to explain the nature of the deal involved. Ash bore the very expression of a man who wanted something and didn't know how to ask for it. He was weighing up the risk of getting what he wanted, maybe for the first time ever, and possibly being heckled for his 'perversion'.

Linda took a step back, just a fractional move to lessen the challenge in her stance. Now that she was aware of the reason for Ash's conflicting behaviour she felt a tiny tremor of power. She was in no doubt that whatever flavour of fucking he was craving she could provide it. It may not be exactly her taste but the sheer fact he had aroused desire in her made her want to give him something in return. There were only a couple of hours before Sheila would return with her mate; there was not the time to set up anything elaborate now but curiosity had her licking her lips. She was still naked from their sex earlier, Ash from his shower, her lips curved as her heavy breasts tightened with a new wave of arousal.

Linda caught the flare of Ash's nostrils, knowing that he would be rolling the scent of her musk along his senses. Sure enough when she gazed down his body his cock was stirring, thickening. Her pulse skipped. Her pussy was already lubricating the way for that very cock to enter her body. The memory of his teeth on her breasts whilst his body thrusts deep into her cunt made it harder to breath, like the air had thickened with the onset of desire. When she finally raised her eyes to his it was Ash's wolf that looked back at her. The rich brown of his animal overshadowed his pale blue eyes. His nose flared to better catch her scent.

"What are you doing?" Ash asked, his eyes were wide, almost unnerved by the sudden surge of arousal between the two of them.

"Remembering you cock in my cunt." Linda's voice was low; she added a purr to the end of the sentence, smiled when she watched its effect on him. His cock bobbed, a muscle in his thigh jumped like he was reliving pumping it inside her.

"You were going to tell me what sex you preferred. Tell me now."

Linda took a step towards him, closing the distance enough that if she inhaled deeply their bodies would touch. Until then the fact that they didn't was like an all over itch, incessant in its awareness.

"In the wild the she-wolf lets only the strongest males fuck her." Linda breathed in the heat of his body, the scent making her eyes flutter. "He who can make her submit gets free reign on her body."

"Free reign?" Ash swallowed and she watched his eyes dim as he scoured the pictures in his mind for what that might entail. "What if she doesn't like what he wants?"

Linda shivered with delight. "That's the risk, it's all part of it. To be overpowered, at the whim of another, that's extremely arousing don't you think?"

With a growl Ash snatched her to him, his arm snaking around her hips and dragging her body to his. "Not my idea of fun, but I like it the other way round."

Linda feigned a pout; she leaned, rubbing herself fully against him. "Sounds like we're a good match then. You want to dominate someone and I want the chance to submit." She grinned, watching his smile spread.

Ash growled, low in his throat. His palm tightened on her hip and he levered her off her feet, moving her with him until her back touched the wall. She stood there watching him, her heart pounding in her chest and the fact that she knew he could hear it turned her on even more. When he took her wrists in one hand and held them above her head she thrusts her hips out, grinding her bald pussy in the air. Emboldened by her reaction Ash cupped her sex with his palm, mashing her sensitive mound with its heel. Linda gasped, her clit aching for his touch, still he ground his hand against the area. She strained forward, delighting in the way he tensed his grip, holding her there. She was a werewolf and he was besting her. It was simply delicious.

Ash looked down at her, his breath heavy in his chest as he watched her eyes roll and turn wolf before him. She wasn't lying; she really meant it when she said wanted to be forced to submit. A skitter of hope flitted in his mind and he wondered if he could push her towards his darkest fantasy. His cock strained towards her pussy, he could smell it, feel the wetness coating his palm. It spurred him to nudge her knees apart by thrusting his thigh between them. He wanted to plunge in deep, bury himself that hot wet cunt but if he did he would cum before she'd barely started to breathe hard.

12