Ashlee's Weakness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time the kiss was not quick. Carrie seemed intent on kissing her younger friend for as long as Ashlee would allow it and probably far beyond that. Carrie also made sure that Ashlee would have no reason to protest as her fingers began to do more than just teasingly caress Ashlee's sex and instead allowed long, thin fingers to slowly make their way between Ashlee's aroused lips.

Ashlee was in heaven, completely lost in the pleasure of the moment even before she felt Carrie beginning to penetrate her. Even the little guilty voice far in the back of her head that should have been busy trying to get her to remember how much she loved Macy and how terrible it was for Ashlee to be cheating on her so brazenly was silent as Carrie's thumb found it's way to her clit and those long, thin fingers finally made their way deep inside her to curl and thrust as Carrie saw fit. Ashlee's conscience was lost in a thick, suffocating fog of wanton pleasure as she found herself barely capable of even realizing that she was already at the cusp her first orgasm of the night mere moments after Carrie started fingering her in earnest until it was already almost upon her.

"Oh, fucking Jesus... Fuck me..." was all Ashlee could manage to say (and even that was muffled by Carrie's mouth refusing to relinquish their kiss) when seconds later she felt that orgasm begin to overtake her in what seemed like an ungodly quick fashion. Again, though, she was hardly thinking about the fact that it had been about five minutes since they'd entered the bedroom and no more than two since Carrie started doing anything more than teasing. All she was thinking about was the rush of pleasure she knew was about to feel.

"Later, baby," was all Carrie had to say in response when she paused to take a breath which would've confused Ashlee had she been capable of forming anything even vaguely resembling a rational thought at the time. Luckily that wasn't the case as she simply shut her eyes, pulled Carrie back into a kiss and fully gave herself to the sensations that were threatening to overtake her mind and body to the point that she hadn't even realized her hands were free until that point and even then it barely registered. All she knew at the time was that pulling Carrie back to her was a wise decision as the kiss only added to the wonderful sensation of overwhelming joy and pleasure that seemed to waken every nerve ending in her young body as Carrie's fingers continued to pump and curl inside her convulsing and thoroughly aroused cunt even after the sensations ceased to be pleasurable and sudden became almost painful.

"Oh god, stop! That's enough!" Ashlee managed to say after finally catching her breath. Carrie just ignored her until Ashlee tried in vain to scoot away from those devilishly wonderful fingers as they seemed to dig deeper inside of her. Ashlee eventually stopped trying to scoot away when she accidentally bumped her head against Carrie's head board causing Carrie to half stifle a laugh which Ashlee ignored, but that didn't stop her from begging Carrie for mercy as she switched tactics and tried to pull Carrie's hand away from her sensitive sex even though the pain was starting to fade quickly to be replaced by something close to pleasure that was building even as Carrie smiled down at her and said simply "Relax, Ashlee. Just relax, baby," before using her free hand to pull Ashlee back into a kiss just as the pain disappeared completely and the pleasure began to rush through Ashlee's body once again.

Honestly, it was the most intense sensation Ashlee had ever experienced. Sure, she was hardly unaccustomed to multiple orgasms, but even with Macy or during those somehow more innocent experiences with Naiya the mix of pleasure and pain had simply never been so utterly mind blowing. It was almost like Carrie was making her do it, like she was silently commanding her to come, taking the orgasm by force without caring whether Ashlee was willing to give it to her or not and contrary to everything Ashlee had previously come to expect from sex and herself this in itself was something deeply arousing. In fact, that realization would have easily been enough to make her come again even if Carrie hadn't been busy forcing the issue in such a wonderfully wanton manner.

This moment of clarity about the difference between making love with Macy and getting fucked by Carrie was incredibly short lived thanks to Carrie's unrelenting will to drive Ashlee completely insane with sinful pleasure. In fact, it was more of a flash than anything and it was a flash that was quickly eclipsed by the intensity of her next orgasm which was quickly followed by a third and quite possibly a fourth, but she would never be certain of that because at the time her body was far too busy quaking as the sensations just seemed to keep hitting her over and over again without even giving her chance to catch her breath. All she knew for sure was that some point she became aware of the fact that between desperate attempts to catch her breath she was essentially screaming out random curses and other nonsense that sounded vaguely like words but were truthfully much closer to guttural expressions of exquisite lustful joy as Carrie continued to finger her relentlessly while Carrie's mouth had somehow found its way to her breasts to viciously assault Ashlee's turgid and over sensitized nipples until suddenly everything seemed to go black.

Ashlee didn't even know she had passed out until she felt herself being awakened by Carrie's warm, sticky fingers gently toying with her nipples as Carrie just laid next her laughing and clearly proud of herself. Ashlee tried not to let her completely unwarranted embarrassment show without any luck. Even in the dim light from the hallway Ashlee's blush was clearly visible to Carrie as Ashlee learned when Carrie stopped laughing for a moment to tease "Ah, that's so cute. Usually only the straight girls blush when I make them pass out."

Ashlee, of course, just turned an even deeper shade of crimson at this playful jab, but managed to gather enough strength to cut off Carrie's next attempt at teasing by rolling over and placing a somewhat savage kiss on her friends soft, luscious lips that served both to momentarily silence Carrie but it also helped reignite the lust between them. Of course, the fact that kissing Carrie turned her on wasn't the amazing part. No, it was how Carrie reacted to Ashlee's sudden aggression that was truly awe inspiring because instead of acquiescing to what Ashlee naturally considered to be her right to attempt to pleasure Carrie Ashlee instead quickly found herself being rolled over onto her back and once again forced into submission even to the point that Carrie was once again pinning her hands to the bed.

"What are you doing?" Ashlee asked once she managed to break away from the kiss. It was a question asked in a voice so soft and submissive that Ashlee was almost amazed to hear it coming from her own mouth.

"That's a stupid question," was the only reply Carrie offered as she once again brought her mouth to Ashlee's only to find that Ashlee wasn't quite satisfied with this response when she turned her head and instead offered Carrie her neck. Carrie didn't miss a beat and instantly began to suck and nibble the sensitive flesh their without even thinking of answering Ashlee's question as Ashlee quickly forgot all about it herself until Carrie's bit just a bit too hard and another thought flashed through Ashlee's mind. "No hickeys," Ashlee said suddenly remembering fully for the first time that what she was doing wasn't exactly something she wanted to have evidence of apparent all over her body. Of course, what little guilt this realization managed to awaken was hardly enough to quell the lust inside her as Carrie immediately lightened her kisses without saying a word until Ashlee managed to return her thoughts to the fact she was being robbed of her chance to reciprocate and said simply "Why won't you let me do you?"

"Because it's not your turn yet, cutie," Carrie said, somehow managing to sound both playful and indignant at the same time before kissing Ashlee's lips once again then adding "I haven't even fucked you yet."

"What are you talking about?" Ashlee managed to come back after recovering from another searing kiss. This time while her voice was still soft and somewhat submissive she still managed to convey her sense of confusion as to the exact definition Carrie was using for the word fuck.

"That wasn't fucking, kiddo," Carrie said and then she paused seemingly for effect as she moved her hips effortlessly until Ashlee was forced to let out a sharp sigh of pleasure as she felt Carrie's wet pussy grind against her cunt and felt the hardened nub of Carrie's clitoris briefly make contact with her own. Carrie sighed herself then continued as she said "And neither is this, but, oh God, you have no idea how long I've wanted to do this to you."

For a moment Ashlee was even more confused, but that moment passed as Carrie's hips continued thrusting in a gentle, but strong motion and Ashlee found herself dealing with the pleasure that that wonderful friction elicited in her body and mind. Still, despite the pleasure Ashlee found herself quickly frustrated as Carrie's hands remained firmly on her wrists preventing Ashlee from doing what came naturally. Macy, of course, would have found joy in letting Ashlee softly caress her back or kneed the soft flesh of her buttocks, but Carrie instead seemed to find her pleasure in denying Ashlee her chance to enjoy such simple tactile sensations.

Not that that the difference between Carrie and Macy was necessarily a bad thing. In fact, honestly, at the time it was hardly anything but a flash of a thought that kept creeping into Ashlee's mind despite her best efforts to completely block out any thought of Macy. Luckily, it passed as Carrie proved more than capable of distracting Ashlee's guilt with the sheer aggressive and lustful nature of her fucking as she continued to grind and fuck her hot, wet pussy against Ashlee's.

Soon Ashlee found herself losing all ability to think of anything beyond the fact that her sweat slicked body was already on the verge of yet another orgasm after mere minutes of Carrie sliding and pounding the most sensitive parts of her body against Ashlee's. When Carrie's mouth once again found Ashlee's suddenly Ashlee found herself lost again in the darkness of her undeserved pleasure. She was so lost in her own ecstasy that she didn't even realize that Carrie had finally joined her in orgasm until the sound returned to her ears in a slow rush and she could hear Carrie laughing in an odd way that forced her to ask "What's so funny?" in an exhausted voice after a moment of recovery.

"Mmm, nothing, baby. That just felt fucking awesome," was Carrie's response before once again kissing Ashlee deeply as she finally relented her grip somewhat and allowed Ashlee's hands to come down to her side before finally releasing them. The kiss lasted only moments though before Carrie said, still in that dreamy almost ethereal voice "God, I just love your body. You have no idea how long I've long I wanted to do this, do you?"

Ashlee had absolutely no idea how to answer that question. It just completely frazzled her mind to hear Carrie say that their lust had been mutual despite the fact that it was now quite apparent that it was at least on some level. Ashlee's denial just wasn't that easy of an enemy to defeat.

Sure, the obvious response would have been to tell Carrie how long Ashlee had wanted her or something at least close to that, but somehow Ashlee still couldn't bring herself to admit her lust for her friend out loud. Luckily after a short pause she managed to find a suitable respond that didn't require words when she reached up and pulled Carrie's face to her own in another kiss which Carrie gladly accepted as she continued to lay on top of Ashlee. Their positions did not change even when Ashlee once again made to assert herself not long after their lips had once again made contact.

This time, however, Ashlee didn't try too hard to force the issue of control and instead just enjoyed the contact of her friend's lips. She was rewarded for this by Carrie actually allowing her some semblance of control in the kiss. Ashlee quickly used this small amount of freedom to lead the kiss down the path that she was accustomed to by slowing the pace and adding a touch of softness to the moment. Carrie at first seemed fully willing to acquiesce to this change of pace. It was a glorious and sweet moment that didn't last long.

Still, while it lasted Ashlee couldn't help but melt into Carrie's lips. They were just so soft, so warm, and so exquisitely kissable even when Carrie's seemingly irrepressible need to dominate began to reassert itself when Ashlee tried to softly caress the deceptively silky smoothness of Carrie's toned and sexy arms only to find themselves once again pinned to the bed after mere moments of free exploration. This time Ashlee couldn't even attempt to protest until she felt Carrie beginning to disengage from the kiss. Even then all she could find the strength to do was whimper weakly as Carrie's kisses began to meander to Ashlee's neck not to bite or suck, but to softly kiss the sensitive flesh. Even then the whimper was more a surrender to Carrie's will then the whine of disappointment it had been intended to be as those softer kisses somehow managed once again make Ashlee even more aroused then she did already.

This feeling of surrender was only enhanced when Carrie's mouth slowly began to kiss its way down to Ashlee's breasts to kiss those soft, billowy mounds and the hard nipples that rested upon them with a softness that wasn't there the first time Carrie had ventured down that path. Gone was the animalistic aggression that Ashlee had come to expect from Carrie. It was hardly a bad thing. No, it was absolutely wonderful even when Carrie's attention span proved short and her kissing began to meander once again.

Well, meander was hardly the right word as there was nothing aimless about Carrie's actions. In fact, in another moment of stark contrast to the gentle, playful teasing of Ashlee's lover Macy Carrie's intended target was obvious even as she took her time to kiss her way down Ashlee's soft, sensitive belly. Sure, it was never really a mystery with Macy either, but there was just something so direct about the way Carrie kissed and licked her way down Ashlee's ribcage to her belly and then down to toy briefly with Ashlee's navel.

Maybe it was just that oddly intense look in Carrie's eyes or the way she kept whispering little teasing phrases like "I can smell you," and "God, you smell yummy," and, even worse(or better) for some reason, the way she kept saying "Almost there, baby," every time Ashlee whimpered just a bit too urgently. Ashlee didn't know why, but the closer Carrie got to her destination the less Ashlee cared. Not that was saying much, because the part of her dedicated to analyzing the situation was just barely functioning at that moment and even the bit that was functioning was hardly working any better than Ashlee's guilt at drawing her attention away from the pleasure she was feeling as Carrie's sweet, beautiful mouth drew ever closer to Ashlee's still very wet and very aroused pussy. By the time Carrie's lips were placing a soft kiss on her mound both were once again relegated to the deepest depths of Ashlee's consciousness as her mind and body readied themselves for what Ashlee knew was about to happen.

"God damn your pussy is beautiful," was the last thing Ashlee heard before Carrie, in a move that was both unsurprising but still incredibly erotic to Ashlee's lust infested mind, wasted no time with teasing and instead just dove right into her task of driving Ashlee wild once more. No, that wasn't quite right. Carrie didn't just dive in like some horny teenage boy. Still, she hardly wasted time placing loving and teasing little kisses and nips up and down Ashlee's thighs as Macy would have.

There was teasing though. It was just teasing of a different sort. It was teasing in the form of subtle pauses and diversionary feints whenever Carrie noticed Ashlee getting too relaxed, too close to yet another orgasmic release. To Ashlee both were simply maddening even though she could hardly complain once Carrie's tongue made its way back to her throbbing clit after spending a few moments licking it's way around the sensitive, puffy flesh of Ashlee's labia or blowing a glorious, but hardly satisfying stream of cool air.

There was also still a lot of teasing of the verbal variety and in way that was almost the most tortuous. Not that it was all that great. Honestly, Carrie had a tendency to say things that if Ashlee hadn't been inching closer and closer to another orgasm after the she had no idea how many she'd had already experienced Ashlee would have had to laugh. Like when she kept calling Ashlee's cunt a pretty little flower or talked of how she tasted of strawberries or called Ashlee a dirty, little whore after she squealed just a little too enthusiastically when Carrie inserted an index finger inside Ashlee's sex.

It was all just so silly. Especially the comment on Ashlee's flavor. Ashlee knew what she tasted like and while she knew, in a very non-arrogant fashion of course, that she tasted good she also knew that strawberries wasn't close at all. Sure, she didn't really know what to call it besides slightly sweet, but strawberries have never even crossed her mind once in the many times she'd tasted herself on Macy's fingers. Still, in the moment she just wasn't of the mind to argue the point and instead she just sighed sweetly and felt the warmth begin to build inside her as Carrie added her middle finger to the mix and stopped wasting her time with words instead choosing to hum softly sending sweet vibrations through the sensitive nerve endings of Ashlee's clit.

That proved to be the tipping point as Ashlee's hips began to buck and her hands, which she had come to just expect to be restrained and hadn't even attempted to move them despite the fact that Carrie had released her grip on them when she'd started kissing her way down Ashlee's smooth, soft tummy, found their way to Carrie's soft mane of hair. This time Carrie did nothing to stop her. Instead she seemed to take it as a signal to add another finger to the mix as she did with an ease that amazed Ashlee for a split second before those three long, thin fingers began to curl inside her and find that special spot that drove Ashlee absolutely wild and teased it, caressed it and manipulated it until Ashlee was coming once again.

This time Carrie's mouth wasn't there to silence the guttural screams that she seemed so skilled at bringing forth from Ashlee's body and consequently Ashlee herself was almost shocked by the stream of nasty, filthy curses that seemed to just blast out of her body and echo off of the walls of the small bedroom. She was so shocked in fact that she actually tried to stop herself by biting her lip in a painful manner actually drawing a small of blood in the process. Carrie, however, put a stop to this admittedly futile effort when she moaned against Ashlee's clit and somehow seemed to put just a little bit more force and energy behind her probing fingers and Ashlee screamed "Holy fucking God damn fucking cunt!" for no reason in particular before the ability to form even nonsensical cursing left her and instead she began to alternate between panting grunts and strained squeals. Her grip on Carrie's hair turned almost violent as she felt the orgasm stop building as her world exploded once more in flashes of ecstasy and the sound of blood rushing through her ears as Carrie continued to lick, groan, suck and finger her until Ashlee fell limp on the bed still conscious this time, but not by much.

1...456789