Ashleigh's Adventures Bk. 2 Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Ashleigh, what are you doing, that feels so great. Oh, yes, I'll have to remember that move."

"It even works on the boys, Diane, they get a really great feeling when you put a steaming hot cloth on their cocks after they've cum. You should try it with Dave sometime. Here's a towel to dry yourself after the heat has gone. Then I suggest we get some sleep, tomorrow is a work day, you know."

"Yes, it is. Oh Ashleigh, thank you for showing me such a great time and teaching me these new things about myself. I never would have had the nerve to kiss another woman let alone fuck her if it hadn't been for you."

"You should thank Sharon as well, she's the one who taught me these things about myself. I'm just passing it on because it feels so good. Now, let's get some sleep, we can shower in the morning - together. Good night, Diane."

"Good night, Ashleigh, sweet dreams."

12