Ashleigh's Carnal Friends Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There's still plenty we haven't done ... nobody fucked me with a bottle of wine before today."

"I've still got plenty of tricks you'll like, Danielle."

"Ashleigh and me were thinking we could all get together one day ... and have a threesome ... how does that sound to you?"

I felt adrenaline course through my body. The offer to make one of my fantasies come true went straight to my head, where it mixed with the alcohol and the tension in my body. My chest thumped in tune with the beating of my erection.

"From the expression on your face ... and the size of your dick ... I think you're definitely interested."

"We should make it a night when you and Ashleigh can stay over ... to give us plenty of time."

"Admit it ... a dirty bastard like you can't resist dirty fuckers like me and Ashleigh."

"Men like me know exactly what to do with whores like you," I said, rolling over towards her, the adrenaline in my system causing a little madness to start bubbling in my groin. The laughing finished, serious business entered my mind.

I stopped stroking her cunt and sunk my fingers into it. She flinched with surprise. There was little resistance after the stretching it got from the wine bottle. It was soaking and four fingers went in without trying. With a bit of twisting and manoeuvring, the whole of my hand went inside her. She winced. I formed a fist and pushed into her.

"How does that feel, you fucking bisexual slut?"

"It feels full enough to explode."

"You'd better watch out you fucking tart ... this might hurt."

I fucked her hard, with my fist, using her like a punch bag. Her womb closed in around my hand, grasping it tightly. I punched harder.

"I've never felt anything like that before," she said.

"You should get your girlfriend to try it on you," I said, working her clit with my wrist as it moved in and out of her cunt.

Her breathing turned into sharp bursts. She pushed herself at me, lifting her arse off the bed, arching her back. She told me what a fucking bastard I was. She looked at me as if she wanted to kill me. She told me I killing her. She told me to stop. She told me not to stop. She fought to fill her lungs with air. She went quiet, tense, screwed up, her pelvic muscles crushing my fist. She gasped out loud and collapsed into the bed beneath me -- her head thrashing from side to side in tune with the orgasm I felt throbbing through my hand.

"Oh yeh ... oh yeh ... yeh ..." said the voice on TV, as if experiencing the contractions running through Danielle's cunt.

"You bisexuals fuck like animals," I said, fighting to extract my hand -- her cunt yawning red, and raw from the ordeal.

"My cunt says you're a fuck monster ... someone who needs taming."

"It'll take more than you to tame me, you fucking slut."

"I love it when you abuse me like a piece of meat."

I pulled her on top of my erection, penetrating her enlarged cunt to the top, no problem. "Fuck me, whore," I said, looking over her shoulder to watch a porn queen being double penetrated.

She moved her hips in a circular fashion, her tits swaying in front of me. I grabbed at them, sucking on one, pulling the ring on the other. She pulled away and started to beat me across the face with them. The ring hit my nose and it hurt. I yelped. It annoyed me again. She laughed and carried on fucking me.

I turned her over and around, kneeling up so I could fuck her from behind.

"Yeh ... fuck me hard," she said, head up, both of us watching a stud pissing on a porn queen, while she crouched and pissed on a girl beneath her. "I've never seen that before."

"I prefer the taste of wine," I said, pumping my erection into her. I leaned backwards and dropped a gob of spit onto her arsehole. She shivered.

"Wow ... I felt that."

I rubbed my thumb into the spit and pushed it through her arsehole. She flinched.

"Yeh, give my arse some action, John."

I pushed my thumb in as far as it would go, working the base hard against her arsehole.

"Abuse my arse you fucking bastard."

I reached over to find some lubricant in the bedside drawer, worked it into her arsehole and wanked some on my cock.

"Right, you fucking whore ... see how you like this."

I pushed hard against her arsehole. It opened wide and took my cock in up to the hilt in a single motion.

She breathed deeply, gagging to speak. "Yeh, I love that ... fuck me as hard as that stud on the porno film."

"Oh yeh ... oh yeh ... yeh ..." agreed the porn queen, a cock ramming into her arse in time with mine.

"You like it up the arse, you fucking pervert?"

"I told you ... I love everything ... give it to me hard ... treat me like a piece of meat."

The bed swayed around beneath us. I reached around her to grab her tits and pulled her harder towards me. She met every one of my thrusts with an equally hard one of her own, my thighs slapping hard against her arse each time. Sweat dripped off my brow onto her back. She stank of booze and sex and sweat and perfume -- a heady mix.

I felt her arsehole contract around my cock, so I stopped fucking and held it there.

"Your dick's giving me nice hurt ... don't stop."

I'd never met a girl like Danielle before. She was bucking and fucking and shouting and watching the porn and swearing at me and telling me to fuck harder and faster. I kept my hand on her right tit and moved the other to play with her clit, maintaining the hard thrusts of my fuck. Some fingers slid inside her cunt -- so I was working her arse, her clit, her cunt and her tits all at the same time.

Something had to give. It was me. I felt cum rushing from my balls and jet up inside Danielle's arse. I pulled out and she yelped with surprise and I turned her over and squirted the rest over her tits, up to her chin.

The picture of destruction daubed in makeup, which passed for her face, ran with sweat. I move up to shoot another load of cum across her nose, adding another layer of pearly drops to the effect. It looked as if my prostitute had been fucked by an army of porn stars.

We collapsed into the bed together, completely spent, and immediately fell into a deep sleep. I don't know how long it lasted, but it was dark when I woke up and I was bursting for a piss.

The tinkle of running water came from the bathroom.

"What do you think you're doing?" I asked Danielle as I found her lowering herself into the hot water.

"I need a bath ... to sooth myself underneath ... I'm on fire."

Somehow, seeing her there sat in the bath, splashing around in a few inches of water, gave me an idea -- you know -- something you've never done, because the time wasn't right -- but you always wondered what it was like? It was one of those moments.

"You're my whore ... and I haven't finished with you yet."

She looked up at me, her brown eyes full of questions and expectation, and a hint of fear. "I can't imagine what's left that you haven't already done," she said.

"Then I need to broaden your imagination further ... if you want a wash ... I'll give you one to remember."

I climbed into the bath in front of her and pulled back my foreskin and aimed my cock at her and pissed over her head and tits. I had gallons and made sure to soak her hair and face with my golden liquid, giving every inch a good wash.

"You dirty bastard," she said, fighting to get the words out through the piss.

"Now that's what I call a wash, Danielle."

"You should be on porn films," she said with a gurgling laugh while massaging the liquid across her face and through her hair and into her tits.

"Being a dirty bastard is better than a fucking pervert who likes to bathe in piss."

Looking up at me with scorn in her eyes and a torrent of abuse flowing from her mouth, I could tell she was plotting to get her own back.

"Two can play at that game," she said, laughing but not joking, expecting to be obeyed, "sit down ... come on ... now ... do as you're told."

I sat in the polluted water. She stood up, piss and water dripping off her. She squatted slightly and thrust out her cunt and pulled back on it and started to piss, directing it over my head and face. Its saltiness made a fine addition to the taste in my mouth -- a confection of her cunt and booze.

When she finished, I reached out to touch her twat, but she pulled back. "If you're thinking of fucking me in here ... I really can't take any more," she said. "As much as I hate to admit it ... you have well and truly wasted me."

We laughed together. Laughter that summed up hours of discovery of the wonders of illicit sex between strangers -- something hard to follow or repeat -- although I felt sure we'd try our best -- something both of us would remember for the rest of our lives.

I drained the bath and refilled it with clean water, and washed both of us from the top of our heads to the bottom of our feet. She flinched at first but I persisted: making sure to be gentle; making sure to soap her tits and massage them well; making sure not to add to her hurt; making sure to work my fingers into every nick and cranny of her body; making sure to work my fingers into her cunt and her arsehole to leave no area unclean; making sure to wash her hair with my best shampoo; making sure to clean off the remnants of her makeup.

She surrendered herself to my attentions, wincing occasionally when I touched a place that hurt -- her complaints diminishing the more I pampered her body. I finished the job off with a rinse from the hand shower.

I stood her by the bath and patted every inch of our bodies dry before wrapping her in a clean, white bathrobe.

The bedding looked a mess, but at least it hadn't soaked through the mattress cover. I threw a couple of white bath sheets over the stain of red wine and cum and shit, and laid Danielle down on them. A layer of antiseptic cream smoothed around the soft folds of her cunt and her arsehole finished the job, to her relief.

"I always believed I could never get enough sex, John ... you've proved me wrong."

"There's plenty more where that came from."

"Save it for next time ... I've learnt enough new lessons for one day."

We slept like innocents -- and never has a word been so misused -- neither of us was or wanted to be innocent. In the morning, we had a bit of oral and a quick fuck before I made some breakfast and packed her off home. No doubt to tell her story to Ashleigh.

As I dressed, I had a long and satisfying wank thinking of the promised threesome with two beautiful teenage nymphomaniacs.

12