Ashleigh's Carnal Friends Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nobody, not even me, ever manipulated my cock like Sheila. She pulled it down hard, stretching the skin over the end, then pushed it up -- all the time squeezing it in the middle -- and kept going until my bell-end swelled and turned blue and felt as if it was about to explode.

"That's what you get for wanking my cunt raw, you fucking bastard."

"You'll damage me for life."

"I told you I'd get my own back."

"You'll blow a blood vessel if you carry on like that," I said, the pain becoming impossible to take.

"You men are all the same ... you expect to abuse women any way you want ... but can't take the punishment," she said, pumping and squeezing and wanking my cock with all her might, every motion adding to the pain.

She held it still and ran her palm across the swelled knob-end. The stretched skin, thin and shiny, felt infinitely sensitive and looked fit to burst. She stopped. I exhaled with relief, but it only lasted moments.

She sucked on her forefinger, layering it in saliva, and reached around me, searching out my arsehole. "Open your legs, you fucking bastard ... I'm going to give you the wank of a lifetime."

Her finger slipped through the barrier of my arsehole. It was my turn to experience what it felt like to be touched up the arse. A couple of inches inside me, she worked her finger towards the base of my cock. The effect was electrifying. The whole area, through to my balls, contracted and the need to ejaculate became urgent.

"Let go of my cock, bitch ... I need to cum."

She sneered at me and laughed. "You asked for this, you bastard ... now suffer ... like you made me suffer," she said, then cupped her mouth over the end of my cock and sucked at it, pulling it deep into her mouth. Her hand still clamped around its middle -- her hand cupping my balls -- her finger stimulating my prostate.

Just when I thought I couldn't take any more, Sheila squeezed my balls. I've never felt so much pain as at that moment. I wriggled to get away from her grasp. I shouted for her to stop.

She kept fingering and squeezing and sucking. I pleaded with her to stop. I tried to push her off, but worried she'd tear off my cock and balls if I tried too hard. She ignored me.

Everything hurt. I swore at her. I needed to cum. The pleasure was overcome by the need to discharge my load, which I could feel inside my cock but it got no further -- the strength of her grip cut off its exit.

She kept going, like a demented animal. I called her a fucking whore. I called her a fucking pervert. I felt unable to take any more. I told her to stop -- then told her not to stop because I was beginning to like the hurt -- then became so disorientated with pain I didn't know what to say.

"I need to cum," I said, hoping she'd relent.

She didn't. She gave my balls an extra squeeze, grinding them together. It felt like they'd been hit with a hammer. My feet leapt off the floor. I screamed out loud, all inhibitions lost, unable to control myself any longer.

Then, I went through some sort of barrier. The whole of my lower body went into spasm: my cock felt about to burst; my balls needed to be released from her grip and spew their load; the contraction in my prostate squeezed the base of my cock; my arsehole felt agitated.

She stopped sucking my knob-end and removed her finger from my arse and grinned at up me as we both knew what to expect next. Slackening her grip on my cock released the backed up cum. It hosed across her face at full throttle -- a solid pearly line from her chin to her hair that glowed in the candle light.

I gasped with relief, unable to control my cock or the direction of the cum. She had other ideas and took my cock back into her mouth. It throbbed out cum so many times I lost count. She collected ever drop in her mouth.

Then she sat up in front of me, touching the sides of her mouth as cum started to dribble out, her eyes full of deviousness. She placed a hand under each of her tits and lifted them up towards me. Opening her mouth slightly, an opalescent ribbon of the nectar of my balls began to dribble out. It hung on her lower lip for a moment before running down her chin and dripping down onto her tits.

She massaged my cum with her tits and hands, until they were both coated in a layer of goo that shimmered in the candle light like baby oil. Then, she massaged the pearly drops around her face, as if applying cold cream.

The smell of sex rose like steam between us. I inhaled its spicy fragrance before helping her spread the sticky liquid across the expanse of her tits, working it around her nipples, leaning forward to lick some of it off.

I built up a dollop on my tongue and knelt down in front of her and rammed it inside her mouth. We swapped cum between us, not wasting a drop as we greedily worked it into our saliva.

"Wow ... where did you learn that?" I asked when we stopped to swallow it down.

"Did you like it?"

"I loved it ... although I think you've maimed me for life," I said, the pain throbbing through my cock.

"It's one of my specialities."

I offered my limp cock to her mouth. "Now you have to get my erection back up."

She took it between her succulent lips. The pain made me wince. It soon passed as she licked the hurt away before swallowing my length.

I pushed her back onto the bed and turned around, focussing my attention back on her cunt -- examining the protruding layers of her labia -- licking the glistening juice from the soft tissue -- then searching with my tongue to open a passage to reach the inside of her twat.

By the time I reached her clit, my cock was nearly erect in her mouth. When it was fully erect, I turned again and kneeled up and lifted her legs and held them wide open and offered my cock to her cunt. It went straight to the hilt in one thrust, the wetness of her labia lapping around the shaven base of my cock.

"Fuck me, you bastard," she shouted.

I pushed into her as hard as I could, our pubic regions slithering around on each other, lubricated by sweat. We soon built up a rhythm, each thrust creating a painful memory of her half-mutilating my cock.

The glass of champagne on the bedside table was in reach, so I took a slug and poured the remainder across her tits. As I pounded into her, it went everywhere, coating her tits before I reached down to lick it off.

Then I pulled her around and on top of me, my cock still sunk up her cunt, her labia kissing my pubic region. She ground into me like a maniac.

The enormity of her tits became clear when she leaned forward. They hung down almost twelve inches, her nipples stroking my chest every time she pushed down on me -- the smell of sex and champagne filling my nostrils. She dropped onto me and her tits spread out to cover the whole expanse of my chest.

I cupped her nipples in my hands, then pulled on them hard and squeezed them between my index finger and thumb until she squealed. She pulled away from me and began to swipe me across the face with her tits.

I was in tit heaven. Every time her nipples crossed my face, I tried to catch one in my mouth, but never succeeded. So I grabbed one of them and stuffed it between my lips and held onto it with my teeth.

"You'll bite it off, you fucking bastard," she shouted.

I couldn't answer. My mouth was too full. But I relented and released my grip. I wanted her active and fucking, not disabled.

I turned her over again and grabbed the champagne bottle. She looked up at me as I positioned it at the entrance to her cunt.

"Wow ... I felt that," she said as I pushed the bottle into her and the liquid glugged inside her.

"This is the tricky bit," I said, placing my hands beneath her arse and lifting it up from the bed.

By the time I got my mouth to her cunt, the champagne was bubbling and fizzing everywhere. I drank it down as fast as I could, the bubbles up my nose and in my eyes.

"There's nothing like the taste of champagne ... especially when drinking it straight from your cunt."

"I knew you were my type the moment we met at the wedding."

"I wanted to fuck you there and then."

"It was obvious ... from the way you were looking at my tits."

"I fucking love them," I said, offering the bottle back to her cunt, "and I love your cunt, too ... so generous ... something to explore ... and enjoy." The champagne fizzed out in a rush and there was no way I could get to it all in time. It flowed around her twat and down between her legs. I followed it down with my tongue, lifting her arse in the air.

My tongue flicked against her arsehole before I chased the wine around the inside of her thighs. On the way back, I made sure to press my tongue hard against her arsehole -- it gave slightly. She sighed, giving me more encouragement.

She was so wet underneath, my index finger slid inside her arse with little resistance. I pushed it in fully.

"You dirty fucker," she said.

"I'm only repaying the complement you gave me earlier," I said, withdrawing my finger and replacing it with two.

"The night is young."

"There's still a lot to do."

"And plenty of time to do it," she said, looking mischievously into my eyes.

"I love fucking women who know exactly what they want."

"And can take lots of it."

I thumbed her clit with one hand while fucking her arsehole with two fingers of the other. I increased the number to three -- her arsehole expanded to take them and she didn't flinch.

"Fuck me up the arse, John."

"Give me some lubricant."

"The second drawer down," she said nodding in the direction of the bedside table.

I disengaged all my fingers to investigate. "Wow, there are lots of toys in here," I said, rummaging between them to the tube of lube. "Got any favourites?"

She made non-committal noises, as if to say she liked them all. I chose a transparent rabbit-type vibrator with beads that rotated inside, checked the battery had life in it and thrust it up Sheila's cunt. She nodded her appreciation as I switched it on full blast and placed the rabbit onto her clit.

Then, I turned her around, her head in the pillows, her arse in the air. I shot some lube onto her arse and my cock, massaged it around both and pushed myself against her. What happened next took both of us by surprise.

Perhaps I used too much lube, but my cock lost its way and went beneath Sheila. Before I realised what had happened, it was pushing up inside her cunt, alongside the vibrator.

"You know how to treat a girl, John ... I've never had a vibrator and a dick up my cunt at the same time."

"There's a first time for everything," I said, feeling the vibration running the length of my cock as I pushed it fully inside the tight fit of her cunt. I didn't need to fuck. I let the vibrator do the work and held myself inside her, enjoying the feeling of the toy doing its job.

She started to groan and I felt her cunt begin to contract, holding me even tighter inside her. I fucked her slightly, hardly moving, but it was enough to take her over the edge.

"OK ... that's enough," she said between gasps. "Turn it off."

I held the vibrator tighter and pushed it higher into her cunt, holding her from behind -- with my free arm and my body and my cock. She struggled to get free. I held on. She called me a fucking bastard and told me she couldn't take any more. I hung on tighter. She swore and shouted at me to stop -- then inhaled a lung-full of air before reaching another climax.

"You're doing it again ... you fucking bastard ... stop ... no ... keep going ... make me cum again ... you fucking pervert."

My cock began to ache as I struggled to control her fighting against me. So I extracted it from her cunt and rammed it up her well-lubricated arse -- keeping the vibrator jammed inside her cunt. Then I fucked her as hard and as fast as my throbbing cock would allow.

"Yeh ... keep going ... make me cum up the arse ... and up my cunt at the same time ... you fucker," she shouted loud enough for the neighbours to hear, not that either of us cared.

Sweat dripped from my brow and formed rivulets down my face and dripped from my chin. It dropped onto her back and ran down until it joined the mess of liquids in and around her arse. The whole of her lower body contracted against my cock and, from the noises she was making, I could tell she was about to climax again -- whether it was from her arse or her cunt or both -- was difficult to tell.

I didn't care because it was my turn to cum, too. I felt it building up in my balls and rushing through my groin and up my cock and spurting deep into her arse. At about the same time, she let out an almighty scream that echoed around the bedroom.

We ended up in a pile -- my cock throbbing out cum -- her cunt and arse throbbing at orgasm -- the vibrator still working away. She pulled the vibrator out of her cunt and threw it across the room. It hit the floor with a solid thump.

I lay on top of her. Her arse contracted around my cock, keeping my erection at full strength. I tried not to think about the mixture of lube and sweat and cum and shit up her arse -- and my cock wallowing in the middle of it.

Michael Bublé was still warbling somewhere deep in the house. The CD must have been on continuous play, because I recognised the song from earlier.

We fell asleep. It could have lasted for minutes or hours. I couldn't tell, but some of the candles had burnt out so it must have been quite a while since we came to the bedroom.

I awoke slightly and heard her snoring gently beneath and beside me. My cock was still erect inside her arse. It wouldn't go down unless I extracted it from the clamp of her arsehole.

Shafts of pain shot through me -- not surprising with the going over Sheila gave me earlier -- as I slowly withdrew from her arsehole. She woke and winced as I finally extracted my cock from her. We snuggled together for asleep again.

I became aware of Sheila moving away from me, but didn't want to waken. She returned from behind me. An oily finger worked its way into me as my senses came together again.

"Keep still," she said, rolling me onto my stomach.

I felt her fiddling about behind me, too exhausted to care. Then, what felt like a baseball bat, was pushed up inside my arse.

"What the hell's going on?" I shouted, now fully awake and trying to turn to remove the unexpected intrusion.

"Keep still, you fucker ... you're not the only pervert around here," she said as it went further up me. "It's my turn now."

I tried to see what was going on, but it was impossible. All I knew was that Sheila was pushing something up my arse -- and it was much bigger than a finger. Then I felt the softness of her body touch me and her massive tits sweeping across my back.

"I'm fully inside you now."

"What are you doing?" I asked, feeling like I was about to shit a melon.

"I'm fucking you up the arse with my double dildo ... the other end up my cunt ... how does it feel?"

"It hurts."

"Now you know how it feels to be fucked up the arse."

She pushed into and pulled out of my arse. It was a new experience. I imagine it's what gays do it all the time.

"I'm fucking you ... and fucking myself at the same time."

"You really are the weirdest pervert I've ever met, Sheila."

"I love fucking men up the arse ... they expect to fuck a woman wherever they like ... and never stop to think if it hurts."

"I've never had this done to me before."

"Good ... I like deflowering virgins."

She turned me over and fucked me from the front, my legs resting on her shoulders, her tits sweeping across my chest with every thrust. I'd spent ages watching women riding my cock and generally enjoying themselves. Now I knew what it looked like when I fucked them missionary style -- and how heavy my legs felt splayed up in the air.

Earlier in the evening, I imagined I'd shot my last load and thought I'd never get erect again. Sheila's stimulation of my prostate with her dildo, and the tightness around my arsehole, worked its magic on my cock. It started to grow again.

My erection developed until it pushed against her body with each of her thrusts. She reached down and grabbed it and started to wank it -- and also slipped a finger inside the top of her cunt to stimulate her clit.

"How do you like being fucked up the arse?"

"You know how to fuck a guy," I said, relaxing into the pleasure and wondering why I hadn't thought of trying this before. "You can fuck me up the arse any time you like, Sheila."

She liked my answer, and grinned in a quirky way that told me the dildo and her finger were creating the right effect on her cunt.

Then things happened in quick succession: she worked the dildo out of her cunt and fell on my cock and sucked at it as eagerly; then she sat on my cock, which penetrated her cunt to the hilt in a single stroke, the wetness of her labia lapping against me; then she fucked me vigorously, her tits slapping together and across my chest and face. All the time, the dildo stayed embedded up my arse.

I took control and turned her over and fucked her as hard as I could. Every stroke made my arsehole contract around the dildo -- stimulating my prostate and the base of my cock -- keeping my erection rock hard.

"Fuck me harder, John ... don't stop ... fuck my cunt to death," Sheila shouted, the noise echoing around the house, drowning out Michael Bublé in the distance.

Perspiration dripped from my body. Saliva oozed from my mouth onto the expanse of her tits. We didn't care. We were already covered in cum and sweat and champagne and body fluids and shit. The addition of more liquids improved the brew -- and the smell.

"Give it to me ... hard fucking ... that's what I like ... can't get enough ... more ... more ..."

I took my cock out of her cunt and moved down and stuck it straight up her arse. It went in up to the hilt, her arsehole contracting around its base, holding it tight.

"You dirty fucking whore ... take it hard up the arse ... just how you like it."

"Yes, it's what I want ... as much dirty sex as my body can stand."

The effect of the dildo and the smell and the sex worked its trick. I felt cum working its way up through my cock. I withdrew from her arse just as the first shot came out -- and it covered her cunt. I moved up to shoot the next load over her tits. Then up again to finish off over her face.

I collapsed on top of her. totally spent. Cum spreading between our bodies as they moulded into each other. I snuggled myself into the passion pillows of her tits beneath me, wasted, unable to stop myself falling into a deep sleep.

12