Ashleigh's Carnal Friends Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Was that the first time up the arse?"

"The first time proper ... except when you pushed that dildo up me the other week."

"At least you knew what to expect."

"You can't beat the real thing ... a big dick buried in your arse is real sex ... and I want it every time from now on ... no more quick fucks with shelf stackers."

"That's why I pursued John in the first place ... to move on to a really experienced fucker."

"I was spent when he finished ... so sore underneath, I needed to sit in a hot bath to take away the pain."

"That's what I meant about wearing out my cunt ... guys just want to fuck and don't care about the damage."

"Just as I lowered myself into the water ... John turned up and called me a whore ... and that he hadn't finished with me."

"He gets very dominant once the fucking starts, Dani."

"Then he pissed all over my face and tits ... saying ... that's what I call a wash."

"I bet the dirty bastard enjoyed that."

"I couldn't see, Ash ... it was all over me ... in my eyes ... up my nose ... in my ears ... in my mouth ... I was gasping for breath."

"You twat, Dani ... that sounds totally dirty," I said, wondering what it would feel like if John pissed over me.

"You're as fucking perverted as he is."

"You enjoyed it, didn't you?"

"I enjoyed pissing over him to get my own back."

"You can try it on me some time if you like, Dani."

She looked at me and laughed. "Isn't it great being a pervert, Ash?"

I reached over and grabbed hold of her nipple ring and pulled her over towards me and kissed her full on the mouth. I reached down to her cunt. In no time, my fingers were inside her and hers were inside me and we were frigging each other while our tongues played tunes.

She licked down my breasts and my stomach and into my cunt. Her eyes were like moons as she looked up at me to tell me how much she was enjoying the taste. I pulled myself open to give her better access and spread my legs -- knees bent, ankles resting on her shoulders -- and let her eat her fill. She soon brought me near to orgasm.

I needed to taste her -- to feel the softness of her labia against my lips -- to suck her inside out. Soon we were sucking and finger fucking each other, her clit between my teeth, my clit swollen to bursting point.

The throbbing started in my clit. It drilled through me, forcing my arsehole to contract as the ecstasy spread throughout my lower abdomen. I let out a loud yell as Danielle brought me to another climax that seemed the highest of the day.

Her clit slipped away from my mouth as I indulged in the dreaminess that follows orgasm. After a few deep breaths, my need to eat her twat returned, to suck it, to taste the juice that flowed from her body. I attacked her again like a woman possessed by a porn demon.

Danielle lay back to give free access to her cunt and arse. While I sucked at her, I extracted a finger from her cunt, coated in juice, and ran it beneath her, pushing it through the crease in her arse to touch her arsehole. She gasped. I circled my lubricated finger around her sphincter. "Yeh," she said, "keep going bitch ... make me cum up my arse."

"You fucking cunt ... how many times have I made you cum, Dani?" I pressed my finger against her arsehole. It opened up. I massaged around and up inside her.

"Not enough, bitch ... keep going," she said lifting her body off the settee to give me better access.

Rearranging myself, I pushed my thumb up her cunt and two fingers up her arse. I moved them in and out, building up a rhythm, fucking her in both places -- all the time sucking and biting on her clit -- my nipples stimulated with every stroke of my tits across her stomach.

I felt her tense beneath me. Then she gasped and I knew it wouldn't be long before she reached another orgasm. When it came, she let out a scream loud enough to drown out the noise of the porn stars, who we'd forgotten.

"Wow ... nobody makes me cum like you," she said when she recovered, "how will I cope when you go to university?"

"I can't wait to fuck everyone I meet when I get there."

"Me too ... I keep thinking about all that untapped dick and cunt ... waiting ... just for me to fuck and suck and finger."

We giggled and topped-up our wine and settled down again to watch the porn party. Being so preoccupied, we hadn't noticed all the characters had changed -- it didn't matter -- they were fucking and pounding and cavorting around with each other in the same way as the first lot. We loved it. We wanted to be treated like porn queens.

My hand found its way to Danielle's lower regions and the stubble around her cunt. "You really must have a full Brazilian ... it's so much softer."

She felt mine. "You're right."

"My girl, Geeta, does a brilliant job," I said, wondering how much else I could tell her -- and realising I'd only been sworn to secrecy on the girlie party. "She also offers extra benefits."

"What? Like discounts?"

"It's better than discounts."

She turned to look at me. "You've been up to something ... I knew it ... I can always tell."

I ignored her and pointed to the screen where a fat blonde with enormous, floppy tits was wanking with both hands on something like twelve inches of black man meat. His dick was so thick she could only fit the bell-end in her mouth. Within moments, he was fucking her tits, which were so massive even his length got lost between them. He pulled on her nipples, as big as many women's tits, and worked his dick out through the top, nudging her chin.

"I want more sex with black men like him ... with dicks like that," I said.

"Can you imagine how that feels up your cunt?"

"I read somewhere that it hurts ... and the best way to handle a dick that big is up the arse."

"I don't care if it hurts ... just give me the sex," Danielle said, "anyway, what about Geeta ... and the benefits?"

The memory sent ripples of excitement through me, down to my cunt which was at a point of extreme sensitivity after Dani's attentions.

"Well, I insisted that every hair had to go ... even the ones inside me where she had to probe around with her fingers and tweezers."

"My cunt's tingling at the thought, Ash."

"When she'd finished, she asked me if I wanted her tongue test ... to make sure I was happy with the job."

"And you've never refused anyone who's offered a good tonguing."

"It was terrific. She licked me gently from bottom to top ... then I opened my cunt to give her better access ... and she did it again."

"I bet you were sensitive from the waxing and tweezering."

"Whatever it was ... every nerve in my body tingled ... she took my clit into her mouth ... sucking it ... biting it lightly ... rolling it between her lips."

"You are a lucky bitch."

"I've never been brought to such a quick orgasm ... and when it finished ... waves of bliss drifted through me."

"I must have a Brazilian."

"But take it easy," I said, "you have to let Geeta do the running ... I've been going for months ... and she's sort of got to know me ... you understand?"

"If I push it too much ... it won't happen ... is that what you mean?"

I nodded and turned to watch the big black guy pumping gallons of cum across the fat tart's tits before massaging it in.

"Did Dylan get in touch?" I asked, changing the subject away from Geeta before I revealed too much.

"How did you know?"

"He asked for your number."

"We swopped a few texts ... and stuff," she said, the tone of her reply implying there was something interesting about the stuff they exchanged.

"What sort of stuff?"

"Sexy stuff ... pictures ... that kind of thing."

"You dirty bitch ... show me."

"No ... it's private ... between Dylan and me."

"I thought there were no secrets between us ... we even share John as our fuck buddy."

She reached over to her mobile phone on the side table and started to flick through some pictures. "You mustn't tell him ... you understand?"

The picture was a little blurred and not taken in the best light, but Dylan's giant erection was unmistakeable. I ought to know -- since we took the plunge a couple of weeks earlier, we'd taken every opportunity to fuck. I could spot his dick in the dark.

"Wow, Dani, that's some dick ... I bet you'll feel that when he gets it inside you."

"Ten inches ... that's what he claims."

"You're making me jealous, you fucking bitch," I said, pleased for Danielle, and pleased for Dylan, wishing I could be a fly on the wall to watch them in action.

"If I had a brother like Dylan, Ash ... I never stop fucking him."

"If I had an elder sister like your sister Zoe ... I'd suck her cunt inside out," I said, wondering why I hadn't taken more interest in her -- especially as the grape vine told me she was always up for fucking -- which didn't surprise me, being Danielle's sister -- it must run in the genes -- the parents are just the same.

"The bitch won't let me touch her."

"Well, you are sisters."

"You must have heard about her reputation."

"Actually ... she propositioned me once ... years ago," I said, thinking it's not too late to follow it up, now I was in the market for experienced fuckers.

"You never told me."

"It was a long time ago and I was fucking a six former -- you remember, Adam, tall with long hair, who now works in the City."

"So you turned Zoe down?"

"It was the wrong time for me ... but now ... perhaps I missed a chance."

"Let me know if you hit it off with her ... I'd like to get involved."

"You can't fuck your own sister, Dani."

"Why not? I'd fuck Dylan if he was my brother ... it's only sex, Ash ... I want to try everything."

I felt like a hypocrite. How could I blame Dani for wanting sex with her sister when I was fucking my brother most nights? The subject kept getting too close to home. I decided to change it again and took an interest in the sex party on the TV.

"You want to try everything, Dani? How about taking two dicks up your cunt at the same time?" I asked, pointing to a blonde with small tits and a skinny body being assaulted by a black and a white guy on the screen.

"I want that and another up my arse and another in my mouth ... and I want them all to cum at the same time and smother me in goo."

"You'll just have to settle for Dylan shooting his cum on you."

"We'll do it tomorrow ... and lots more."

"Lucky bitch," I said taking another look at Dylan's erection on her phone. "What pictures did you send him?"

"He liked the one with my fingers stuck up my cunt the best."

"Show me."

I expected her to show me the picture. She didn't. Putting the phone to one side, she opened her legs wide and stuck two fingers up her cunt, as far as the knuckles. "It was a bit like that," she said, with a sly smile. Then she worked another finger in and pushed all three in as far as she could. "But it could have been a bit like that, I suppose."

I leaned over her and took hold of her nipple ring and pulled her towards me. At the same time, I place my hand against hers and pushed her fingers further inside her cunt. Then I worked two of my fingers in alongside hers, working her hand and mine in and out, stretching her cunt to the limit with every thrust.

"And that's how it feels to have two dicks up your cunt at the same time, Dani."

She giggled. "I love it ... can't wait for the real thing."

I thought of Geeta and the gang bang she'd promised to organise and realised I had a better chance of getting two dicks up my cunt than Danielle -- but had no intention of telling her anything about it -- not until after the event. The adrenaline began to flow again at the thought, so I took it out on her cunt.

"Yeh," she said, "treat me as rough as you like, bitch."

So I did. It ended in both of us reaching another orgasm. Fucked out, we watched the end of the porn video, which got us going again. In bed that night, we kept waking each other up and sucking cunt until we ran out of strength.

12