Ashley Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ShiggyMoto
ShiggyMoto
1,355 Followers

The weight of the entire world had been lifted off my shoulders. To tell my sister what I had kept buried within for so many years was the ultimate revelation. I could add nothing more to make her understand my love any further.

Ashley didn't say a thing, but I gathered from the look of her doughy eyes, her scintillating airy lips, and her rosy cheeks she was overjoyed with my feelings toward her. She took a small step forward, arms firm, causing me to take a step back. My legs buckled beneath me. She took another and I fell into my chair. With her hands still on my shoulders, she bent down until I sat face to face with an angel.

"Brian," she whispered.

"I can't live without you. I love you so much, I-"

"Kiss me." Ashley dove forward, crushing my lips with hers. I've wanted to kiss her so badly, and to finally do it after all the years of fantasizing was as if my entire life had been leading up to this moment. Nothing could come close to the pleasure I was experiencing. Any apprehensions I had about right or wrong didn't matter anymore. I only wanted to bask in our shining embrace.

Ashley crossed her arms behind my neck and closed her eyes as her tongue entered my virgin mouth. My tongue came to life, trying its best to match her movements. I moaned loudly at the sensation of my first truly passionate kiss.

My arms impulsively wrapped around my sister's waist. A simple tug was all it took to have her topple into me. She straddled my left leg and leaned in further. The precious feeling of her soft breasts smothered my chest. I began to caress her lower back, scooting her up my thigh. I was so absorbed in the kiss I nearly forgot to breathe. I tilted my head back to break away from her ravenous lips.

My sister opened her eyes. She breathed rapidly with her mouth open. "What is it?"

"Absolutely nothing."

Ashley flashed a smile that melted my heart away. Drifting closer to continue our fondling, she lifted her left leg over my right, completely straddling my waist. She sat taller than me and pushed my head over my chair's backrest with her lips. I had looked down upon my little sister all our lives, but this time she sat in the dominant position.

Ashley sat perilously close to my erection. It strained against my shorts, impossible to ignore. Skipping the bathroom that morning had made my hard-on even more noticeable, and the release from last night did little to ease the buildup. The pressure felt different this time, though. My excitement didn't come from any adulterous cravings. It came from the euphoria of having my sister in my arms.

Ashley moaned as she slipped her left hand through my shirt collar. I mimicked the gesture by slipping both of mine under the hem of her shirt. For the first time, I was able to appreciate how smooth and incredible her skin really is. It had been excruciating being unable to touch my sister the previous night, but here she was, fully presenting herself to my restless hands. Lips still united, she giggled into my mouth.

Her laughter was the greatest gift I could ever receive. A single day didn't go by without it cheering up my mood. I needed to hear Ashley's laugh again. I needed reassurance that everything would be all right, that we'd never have to worry about hurting each other for all eternity.

Moving my hands to her sides, I gently squeezed her rib area. My sister immediately arched her back, using her arms around my neck to support her. As I began to tickle her body, she squealed, "Oh god, Brian. Not now." Her mood had changed so drastically, no one could've deemed we'd been crying tears of sadness instead of happiness only minutes ago. Knowing our bond would be made forever stronger from then on enlightened our spirits.

I stopped my playfulness and pulled Ashley toward me with my hands back under her shirt. She laid her forehead on mine, grinning from ear to ear. I was truly blessed to have her. "You are so amazingly beautiful, Ash. How the heck did mom and dad save all the good looks for you?"

Ashley gave me a peck on the lips. "We've been making out for more than five minutes." She nodded up at the clock behind me.

"Want to make it ten?"

She removed her hand from the inside my shirt and pinched my nose. Wriggling it back and forth, she suggested, "Let's clean up first."

I thought she referred to me for having bypassed my morning duties. "Yeah, I need to. But didn't you just take a shower?"

"I meant our breakfast, you bum."

"Oh. Okay." Doing chores wasn't exactly what I had in mind for a post-smooch activity, although the short recess was exactly what I needed to relieve myself. No, I don't mean masturbating, though I did contemplate it. "I need to use the restroom first. I wasn't able to go this morning since Nikky dragged me right out of my room."

"I know. I could hear you two from the shower. You go ahead, but you better be back out here before I'm done." Ashley placed her hands on my thighs, inches from my erection, and pushed herself up. She proceeded to balance our plates to the sink, leaving me to revel in our newfound relationship. Ashley stared my way, "Don't you need to go?"

"Oh, um, yeah." I leapt up, bumped into the corner of the table, stumbled over her chair, and hobbled to the bathroom where I spent the next couple of minutes answering the call of Mother Nature to much discomfort.

After a quick brush and rinse of my teeth, I was back in the kitchen. The sink was still running, but Ashley was leaning on the counter with her arms and legs crossed. The sun shining through the window behind my sister gave her a ravishing bloom--an almost cherubic appearance. If it wasn't for her sly grin, she could very well have been a messenger from heaven. I was brought back to reality when she pulled the sink handle.

Retaining that silly smirk of hers, Ashley began to walk toward me. "I can't believe you made me wash the dishes all by myself." I tried to play it cool by strutting to her, but probably looked more like a fool instead. When we bumped chests, she crossed her arms around my neck and, to my surprise, jumped up and encircled her legs around me. I quickly wrapped my arms around her waist in a bear hug. Our bodies pressed much tighter than when we had sat at the table. I could feel her entirety nestled into my chest. I wanted to hug her forevermore, but realizing it would be much easier and fun to hold her a little differently, I lowered a hand to each of her butt cheeks.

Ashley cooed seductively. "Mmm, see? You are getting buff. You have no problem holding me."

When faced with danger, we can sometimes summon a hidden burst of strength to overcome any obstacle. The same can also be said when facing a totally hot sister.

I was tempted to squeeze the warm flesh in my hands, but I didn't want to come off as a pervert. It was probably way too late for that, though.

"This is," Ashley planted a kiss on my nose, "so much," another on my left cheek, "better than I," my right, "could ever imagine," a final peck on my lips. "Do you have any plans for today?"

"I haven't had plans for the past five weekends. Today isn't going to be any different. Besides, if I did, I would cancel them to be home with you."

"Brian, don't change because of what we're doing. I don't want you to be someone you're not. There's a reason why I'm madly in love with you."

"Absolutely, Sis." It suddenly dawned on me how important it was to keep our lives as normal as possible. Our relationship was unique, to say the least, and I'd be damned if I let it harm my baby girl. I was disappointed in knowing we could never publicly show off our love for one another, to scream to the world I was the luckiest guy on earth, but right now all I needed was Ashley.

We cuddled for an untold amount of time, exploring each other's faces with our assertive eyes. My strength started to wane, and as if Ashley could read my mind, she told me, "You can put me down now."

I eased her down to much relief from my arms. "So, what should we do next?"

She silently stared at me for a few seconds before looking away. Her upper lip covered the lower half, and I could see her bouncing on her feet as she rocked on her toes and heels.

At last, she looked up at me and said, "I am going to my room to read to listen to some music. Don't you usually play that computer game of yours around this time?"

How could I play with elves and dwarves when I really wanted to play with my sis? I couldn't believe the morning would come to an end with us parting ways.

"Oh, I see how it is." I wasn't sure what I meant by that but it sounded like it could buy me a few sympathy points. "Okay, have fun. I'll play alone, in my lonely room...."

Ashley showed me no pity. She pranced right by with a smile to the hallway, abandoning me so I could stare through the glass door at our backyard. The sun shone brightly as healthy green trees swayed in the summer breeze. A few puffs of white floated in an ocean of blue. It was the perfect day to be outside, and the only thing I wanted to do was stay indoors with my sister.

I strolled to my room with a sigh, making a pit stop at Ashley's doorway. She was already lying down on her bed with her eyes closed, her wireless headphones neatly tucked above her head. I had seen her like this for years, as if earlier never happened. I wasn't sure what I did to reveal my presence to her, but she smiled and waved a hand at me. I smiled back, even though she wasn't able to see it, and completed my trip to my room.

* * *

Slaying giant cows and picking flowers in front of my computer didn't seem very exciting that afternoon. The only thing on my mind was Ashley. "I wonder what she's doing now." I logged off my computer and decided to head to her room. I took a gander at the clock to see it was only twelve-twenty. Mom wouldn't be home for at least five more hours, but dad could arrive home any minute. Oh well, it wasn't as if I planned to do anything he wouldn't approve of.

I slowly edged through Ashley's open door, which had remained untouched since I left. My sis napped securely on top of her blanket, her headphones now lying on the drawer beside her bed. The room was filled with a pleasant aroma from her air freshener. "Mmm, it smells good in here," I said to myself while creeping to her nubile body.

"I like to keep my room neat and fresh, unlike a certain brother I know."

"Oh? And who would that be?" As I watched her chestnut eyes open, she shifted to her side. I took it as an invitation to join her in bed. "I am so bored, Sis."

"And you think I can help you with that?" We both rolled to our sides so we could face each other.

My eyes traced her slender legs to her bare stomach. "Maybe. I hope."

She grabbed my right hand and placed it on her waist. Guiding me with her hand, I caressed her leg as far down as I could reach. "Is this what you had in mind?"

"I was thinking more along the lines of Chess, but this will do fine." Being able to touch my sister unrestricted like this was phenomenal and I wondered how far she was willing to go. A few wishful thoughts floated through my mind, but I was okay with whatever she wanted to do. I would never impose myself upon her.

Ashley must've felt a little frisky because she eventually led me under the front of her top. We left our hands above her stomach for a moment before she pulled them out. "Oh Brian, I'm bored, too. Let's make this more exciting." Quicker than a blink, she shoved me onto my back and swooped on top of me, pinning me by the wrists to the mattress. The scene played out eerily similar to many of my recent fantasies, except I was the one on top.

My sister wasted no time in showering me with wet kisses, starting with my neck. She sucked long and hard, no doubt leaving a hickey behind. My first hickey, mind you. "Goddamn, Ashley, this is definitely more exciting." My hardening cock agreed with me.

Ashley didn't pause to say a thing. She continued leaving her trail of saliva on my neck as she made her way to my mouth. Her breasts were suspended over my chest, and I yearned to pull her down to me, but with my hands fastened and her lips on mine, I could only kiss her back. Even at her young age, she was well rehearsed in the art of kissing. I wanted to shake the hand of whoever taught her, but perceiving what that would mean, I probably would've knocked the living daylights out of him instead. Assuming she had learned from a guy, of course. It had to be a guy, right?

I didn't dwell on the thought for long as Ashley finally released my wrists to run her hands through my hair. Showing her exactly what I had I mind, I hooked my arms behind her back, pulling her chest to mine. We both moaned at the exquisite contact. This was what I had wanted to do since breakfast.

Feeling a little bolder, I slid my entire right forearm under the back of Ashley's shirt. My fingertips touched her bra strap, and as if I pushed some sort of button, she immediately broke the kiss and sat straight up. I panicked, thinking maybe I went too far too soon.

I wasn't sure what my face was doing but Ashley must've found it silly when she started to giggle. She crossed her arms, grabbing the bottom of her shirt, and much too my delight, stripped her top off in one swift motion, revealing a maroon laced bra that barely rose high enough to cover her nipples.

Ashley brushed her right thumb against the corner of my mouth to wipe away the drool. "Can I assume you like what you see?"

"Oh hell yeah," I murmured. My baby sister looked unbelievably hot. From the shoulder up, she's the cute teenybopper next door--literally in my case. Ogle a little lower and she's the sexy siren all guys would love to see in Playboy, although I hoped Ashley wouldn't need to go that far to catch a glimpse of what I'd been aching to see for years. My animal instincts took over and I plummeted Ashley onto her back. Pouncing on top of her, I secured her wrists above her head.

"Getting a little antsy now, are we?" Ashley adorned a wicked grin that had my blood boiling.

Despite my seemingly aggressive nature, I really had no idea what I intended to do. Maybe it's because I was so comfortable with Ashley I could behave this way without having to worry if the girl would hate my guts. I'd know instantly if I was doing something my sister didn't approve of, and if I somehow missed the hint, she knew all she has to do was tell me.

"Aren't you going to kiss me?" she interrupted.

How I got sidetracked with a nearly topless goddess beneath me was a question I'll never find the answer to.

Without further hesitation I responded in full force by plunging my tongue into her mouth. My quickness caught my sister off-guard and she gasped, exhaling hot air into my mouth. It didn't take her long to get her breath back and curl her tongue around mine.

As wonderful as the kiss was, I wanted to give her the same present she had left for me. I slowly made my way down to her neck, stopping under her chin when I felt a tremble. Having found a sensitive spot, I decided to take my time. I was curious to see what kind of effect I had on her.

I started by flicking the tip of my tongue against Ashley's neck, causing her to purr. She asked in a dreamy haze, "Bry, what are you doing? Get back up here." I gave her a small hush and resumed exploring. This time I tried nibbling her supple skin. The feedback was less than favorable and she flinched slightly. Oops, I wouldn't try that again. Next, I did my best to mimic her mind-blowing kiss by sucking on her skin. Her moans returned but much louder and longer this time. I increased the strength of the embrace little by little and her breathing sped up to match my pace. I wasn't holding her hands with much effort and she easily wriggled herself loose as her entire body quivered. Seeing her like this was incredibly strange and erotic. It's usually how I was around her.

"Oooh, Tiger, that feels so good." Her pet name for me was revitalized with a whole new meaning. Hearing it said that way was a major thrill, and the compliment she added made it sound even better. For the next few minutes, the only sounds throughout the house were the smacking of my lips. Everything was in perfect order. The sole object of affection on my mind was my lovely sis, just the way it should be. Absolutely nothing could go wrong except the clunking sound of the front doorknob.

Wait a second, did I really hear that? I looked up at Ashley and her eyes were as wide as saucers. Damn it, we both heard the same thing. Dad was home.

I loved my father immensely. He'd always been able to provide for our family and had a great friendship with each of us, which seemed to be a rarity these days. But that afternoon he made number one on my "Most Hated" list.

Ashley pushed me away and scrambled to find the shirt she had thrown across the room. I landed on my back, venting my frustration at the ceiling until it couldn't take any more of my verbal beating. With a sigh, I turned to watch my sister get dressed, but what I found instead were her eyes deadlocked on me. More specifically, they were on the very tall tent of my shorts. I sheepishly sat up and crossed my legs, as if the footsteps approaching us weren't already enough motivation to cover up. With my member out of plain sight, Ashley was able to refocus on putting on her shirt. She jumped onto the bed beside me while grabbing the TV remote in midair. With a flick of the wrist, she turned it on.

"Hey kids, how is everything?" dad greeted, poking his head into the room.

Ashley and I welcomed him in less than ecstatic tones. "Hi, dad."

"Hmm, I hope I'm not interrupting anything."

"Not at all. Ash and I are just watching some TV. It's really hot today and we're pooped."

"Ah, gotcha. Did your mother say anything about dinner before she left?"

"Yeah, she told Brian and me she was getting Chinese food for tonight. She took Nicole over to a friend's house, too, if you're wondering where she is."

"Oh, I'm not worried about that little rascal one bit. Well, I need to do some paper work in the study room. Feel free to knock if you guys need anything. I'll let you two lovebirds get back to your TV."

Ashley had to stifle her laughter with a hand over her mouth. Our dad constantly joked about how close we were by saying things like that. Wouldn't he be surprised at just how close we'd gotten.

Even though the door had been left open when dad arrived, he closed it on his way out. Ashley wasted no time in continuing where we left off. Before the door was thoroughly shut, she dragged me by the shoulders on top of her. Needless to say, I was more than a little stunned. I made a very loud "mmmph" sound when our lips collided. I hoped our dad couldn't hear it.

I tried to tell Ashley to stop between breaths, but I could barely make a peep before her mouth devoured mine. Was it possible for lips to get sore from too much kissing?

"Ash- mmm, we really sho- mmph, stop now." She let go of me and gave me an "are you crazy" type of look. If our dad wasn't fifteen feet away from us, then maybe I was, but it seemed like I should've been the one giving her that look. I rolled onto my side and Ashley tilted her head to me.

"Is something the matter, Tiger?"

"Yes, there is. Dad is two rooms away. What if-"

"You know how dad can be when he starts his work. Nothing can drag him away. He's not going anywhere until mom comes home with food and that's a few hours from now."

"How come you're not worried about getting caught? Mom and dad would freak if they saw what we were doing."

"I'm not saying I'm not worried, but we're perfectly safe from anyone barging in on us. Let's make the most it. And dad is fine with how close we are. Sort of. You hear what he calls us. We can say it's his fault for making us think we really are 'lovebirds.'"

ShiggyMoto
ShiggyMoto
1,355 Followers
123456...8