Ashley Discovers The Shocking Truth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vince got up and fixed himself another drink. He filled Ashley's wine glass while he was up, and confirmed his suspicions about where Jack had his hand.

Ashley signed deeply knowing that she only had one option remaining. "Look guys you know that my life will be totally ruined if I lose this job. I'll do anything you want in order to make this whole mess go away."

Ashley had finally said the words that Jack wanted to hear. Jack grinned as his fingers gained access to Ashley's inner thigh and slowly moved towards her pussy. "Well Ashley you have provided some compelling arguments, maybe Frank and I could split the $50,000 loss," Jack ventured.

Ashley felt Jack's fingers sliding across her upper thigh, the surprise intruders almost causing her to scream and jump out of the chair. How had Jack's hand gained access inside her dress so quickly? Feeling his hot hand almost touching her crotch through the thin material of the pantyhose caused a wetness between Ashley's legs as she anticipated his touch.

Frank could hear the desperation in Ashley's voice, and see it in her eyes. "Okay Jack, I really don't want to lose Ashley so I will also absorb half of the loss."

Ashley breathed a deep sigh of relief and said, "You guys are great! Thank you both for being so kind and generous. Neither of you will ever regret making this decision."

Jack was very surprised when his fingers reached the crotch of Ashley's pantyhose and felt the wetness between her legs. He kept asking himself, "Is Ashley really willing to do anything?" His mind wandered, contemplating all the different sexual scenarios. Jack's fingers gently pressed into Ashley's sopping wet crotch, massaging her pantyhose covered lips in a slow deliberate motion, fanning the flames of her desire.

Jack's hot fingers touching her intimately through the soaked nylon of her pantyhose caused a soft "Oh," to escape from Ashley's lips. She closed her eyes and slumped in her seat, her heart pounding in her chest. More moisture flowed from deep within her loins, permeating the air with the scent of her arousal.

Jack smiled wickedly at Ashley and said, "Before we finalize this deal I have one final condition. Ashley since this solution is going to cost Frank and I each $25,000 it only seems fair that you provide us with a very special thank you. After all you did say that you would be ruined, and were willing to do anything to make this problem go away."

Ashley realized that any hope of escaping a sexual encounter with Jack had just evaporated. Even though she already knew the answer she stammered, "What did you have in mind Jack?"

"Well I expect a blowjob and a good fuck from you," Jack replied. "Frank and Vince can tell you what they want after you take care of my needs."

Ashley's face turned crimson, and her mouth dropped open but no words came forth. Some of her reaction was caused by Jack's crude language, but most of it was caused by Jack's thick fingers stretching the pantyhose until he had penetrated into her wet vaginal canal. Ashley's breathing quickened noticeably, and she started to squirm in her seat. It had been twenty years since she had been touched intimately by another man. Somehow her pussy knew it was being invaded by a stranger, making her juices flow even more. Ashley looked at Frank with sad pleading eyes, hoping that he would intervene before everything escalated out of control.

Frank was sitting there with a hard-on. Just thinking about seeing Ashley naked and having sex with her had aroused him quickly. Frank had fantasized about sex with Ashley more than once, and he was glad she could not see his stiff pecker tenting his pants under the table. However Frank knew this was wrong, and he hated to see Jack using Ashley's desperate situation to force her to have sex. Seeing the pleading look in Ashley's eyes Frank said, "Jack this isn't right! We can't use this situation to force Ashley to have sex with us!"

Jack glared angrily at Frank and said, "Look either Ashley keeps her part of the bargain and provides some sexual entertainment, or I'm taking my business elsewhere. You're an old fool if you don't want to take advantage of this situation and have sex with Ashley."

The combination of the alcohol relaxing her body and lowering her inhibitions, and Jack's warm fingers tormenting her deprived wet pussy caused Ashley's resistance to fade. She also knew that losing the Maxwell Industries account would hurt the company significantly, and possibly force Frank to eliminate other employees. The moment of truth had arrived and Ashley knew that she had run out of options. It was time to pay the piper. "Okay Jack you win," Ashley reluctantly replied. "I'll do whatever you want, but first I need to use the powder room." Ashley heard Frank and Jack exchanging angry words as she left the room.

Standing in front of the mirror in the powder room Ashley prepared herself mentally for what she would have to do when she returned to the room. She wondered whether Frank and Vince would stick around. She had not even thought about the prospect of also getting fucked by Frank and Vince. Even though Frank was in his fifties he was still a handsome man, and Jack and Vince were in there forties and both appeared to be in excellent shape. Ashley remembered Diane's comments about Jack's size and sexual prowess. Ashley had never been fucked by a man with a cock bigger than six inches, and she had often wondered what it would feel like to have a larger cock stretching her tight pussy. Thinking about all the different erotic possibilities made Ashley's pussy even wetter.

Ashley had noticed the look on Frank's face when Jack said he wanted a blowjob and a fuck. Frank's facial expression had been a combination of pure animal lust, and embarrassment. On many occasions at home Ashley had often fantasized about having sex with Frank as she fingered her pussy to a scorching climax.

Frank seriously considered leaving while Ashley was in the powder room. He sat there paralyzed, torn between his powerful lust to see Ashley's beautiful naked body and possibly fuck her, and his conscience screaming that he would regret cheating on his wife and taking advantage of Ashley.

Ashley took a deep breath and concentrated on the plan. She knew it would be hard to plant the camcorder with three men in the room, but at least she could use the tape recorder. She reached in her purse and turned on the tape recorder, and then returned to the meeting room. All three men were huddled around the mini bar having another drink and talking softly. The conversation stopped abruptly when they realized Ashley had returned. She thought to herself, "Those lousy pricks must have been discussing how they were going to use my body."

The three men quickly excused themselves and headed to the bathroom. Ashley took this unexpected opportunity to turn on the mini camcorder and conceal it using the window drapes. The camcorder would have a complete view of the sofa, chair, and part of the conference table. During the next hour everything that happened in this room would be recorded.

Inside the men's room Jack said to Frank and Vince, "You guys should have felt how wet Ashley's twat was after I played with it for a few minutes. She may dress conservatively and act like a happily married woman, but her hot wet pussy is telling me that she really needs a good fucking. I don't know about you guys but I'm going to give her a fucking tonight that she will never forget."

Vince said crudely, "I've always wondered what it would be like to get a piece of Ashley, but never in my wildest dreams did I ever think it would actually happen."

Frank didn't say anything. He was still wrestling with the idea of leaving, but Jack's comments about Ashley needing to be fucked kept going through his head. In the end lust overwhelmed his conscience, and he decided to stay a while and see what developed.

Ashley was having another glass of wine as the three men returned from the restroom. She knew that from this point forward everything would be recorded, and she had to be very careful if the plan had any chance of working.

Jack sat down in the large overstuffed chair, and told Frank and Vince to sit on the sofa and watch him and Ashley have some fun. "Ashley I want you to come over her and sit on my lap so we can get better acquainted."

Ashley quickly finished the rest of her wine. While she was not drunk yet, a sensual warmth had spread throughout her body. Ashley sauntered over to the chair and sat down between Jack's legs, resting her back against his chest. She slumped backwards until her head rested on Jack's shoulder. In this half-sitting, half-laying position, Ashley's ass was tight against Jack's hard member, and she could tell that it was quite large even through the material of his pants and her dress.

Jack turned Ashley's head sideways, softly brushed her light brown hair away, and gently nuzzled her neck. When his lips reached her ear the tip of his tongue slithered out, slowly tracing the sensitive edge of her ear from the lobe to the top, before snaking inside and dancing around the inside of her ear. Jack's hands cupped Ashley's large swelling breasts and gently squeezed them. As Jack fondled Ashley's denim covered breasts he felt her large nipples swelling , and he used his fingers to gently pinch and pull on them until they were fully extended.

Ashley's breathing quickened, and a low moan escaped from her throat betraying her desire. Ashley tried to maintain control of her body, but the combination of too much wine, lack of sex, and Jack's hands and tongue expertly working on her sensitive areas caused Ashley's body to react wantonly. Ashley felt a river of fluid seeping from her pussy, and her aching nipples trying to escape from the confines of her bra and dress. Her hands were on top of Jack's urging his fingers to pull and twist her nipples harder. Every time Jack's fingers pinched or twisted the nipples another strong ripple of pleasure raced through her body.

Jack's fingers opened the top two buttons of Ashley's dress and deftly moved the denim material to the side until her bra was clearly visible. Ashley's large 40D breasts completely filled the stretchy material of the soft silver colored bra, and her hard pointy nipples strained against the material trying to free themselves from their prison. Jack's wet tongue continued working on Ashley's ear and neck, while his hands squeezed her tits and tortured her nipples. Jack used the palm of his hands to rub against the bra covered nipples in a slow circular motion causing more moans of ecstasy to pour from Ashley's mouth. Jack turned Ashley's face towards him, his mouth seeking hers for their first kiss.

Ashley struggled for control but her body was on fire. She quickly responded to Jack's long passionate kiss, allowing his slippery tongue to push through her lips and dance with her tongue. As their tongues dueled Ashley felt Jack's warm strong fingers slip inside the stretchy material of her bra cup, pulling and twisting the nipples. His touch was electric and more surges of pleasure coursed through her body.

Jack had managed to pull the stretchy bra cups down enough so that Ashley's nipples were suddenly freed from their constraint. Jack broke the passionate kiss with Ashley and moved her body slightly so his mouth could feast on her nipples. His tongue slowly traced the outline of her large brown areola teasing Ashley unmercifully.

Ashley moaned louder, "Oh yes Jack, please suck my nipples."

Jack's tongue flicked out slowly teasing Ashley's right nipple. Then he moved to her left tit and teased that nipple, driving her flames of passion higher and higher.

Ashley's moans intensified as Jack's tongue brushing back and forth across her stiff throbbing nipples drove her crazy. Ashley put her hands behind Jack's head holding him tighter against her tits. "Oh Jack, suck them harder," Ashley pleaded.

Jack quickly responded to Ashley's plea, using his lips to nibble and pull harder on her nipples until she winced in pain.

Ashley had almost forgotten about Frank and Vince sitting on the sofa until she heard Vince make a lewd comment about her tits. She glanced over and saw both men watching her intently. Their eyes were clouded with lust, and Ashley noticed that both men were slowly rubbing the hard bulges tenting the front of their pants. Having someone watch while she was being pleasured, and seeing the effect it was having on them, was an incredible turn-on for Ashley. She could not remember a time when her body had been this sexually aroused, or her pussy so wet.

While Jack was busy sucking on Ashley's nipples one of his hands unbuttoned the bottom two buttons of denim dress. Jack moved the denim material aside and now Ashley's dress hung open almost to her waist. Her lovely long legs clad in the shimmering silver pantyhose, and soaked nylon crotch sticking to her swollen pussy lips provided a very erotic picture.

Ashley felt Jack's strong hands struggling to rip the crotch panel of her pantyhose. The thin cotton material finally surrendered, allowing Jack to remove the strip of material that had covered her sweet pussy. His hot fingers dove into her wetness, slowly rubbing his fingertips up and down the hot wet crease of her shaved pussy. Eventually Jack's fingers found her throbbing pleasure button and he gently caressed the protruding knob. "Oh yes Jack, rub my clit" Ashley moaned wildly as Jack's fingers touched the throbbing button. Feeling the gentle touch of his fingertips teasing her clit caused the heat of Ashley's desire to quickly intensify and spread throughout her whole body.

Jack inquired, "Do you like the way I'm rubbing your clit Ashley?"

"Oh yes Jack, your fingers feel so fucking good rubbing my clit." Ashley awkwardly reached behind her back and grabbed Jack's huge cock that was still trapped in his pants. Judging by what Ashley could feel Diane had been right, Jack was very well endowed. Ashley's hand alternated between squeezing and pulling the huge piece of meat in his pants.

Ashley's hand attacking his cock was a pleasant surprise, and Jack rewarded her efforts with a quick moan and words of encouragement. The increased intensity of Ashley's moans, and the movement of her hips as his fingers pleasured her clit told Jack that it would not take much more stimulation to make Ashley climax. Jack continued torturing her clit with one hand while the other followed Ashley's crease until it was poised at her hot wet entrance. Jack inserted his middle finger about an inch into her tunnel of love and slowly swirled it in lazy circles against her vaginal walls, driving Ashley crazy with desire.

Ashley pleaded,"Oh Jack please don't tease me, fuck my pussy with your fingers."

Jack easily slipped a second finger into Ashley's soaked pussy and slowly worked them in and out of the tight tunnel, fanning the flames of her arousal into a blazing inferno.

Ashley's breathing was ragged now, and her hips and legs gyrated in rhythm to Jack rubbing her clit, and fucking her pussy with his fingers at the same time. Ashley glanced over at Frank and Vince. Both men had removed their pants, and sat there stroking their nice size cocks. Ashley heard Frank and Vince telling her how sexy she looked, and how hot she was making them. Ashley locked eyes with Frank and smiled wantonly. Seeing the pure animal lust in his eyes, and knowing that Frank was incredibly turned on watching her, caused Ashley's passion to boil.

The combination of Jack nibbling on her nipples, rubbing her clit, and fingering her pussy at the same time pushed Ashley's ecstasy over the edge. Her whole body stiffened, and her vaginal walls tightened around Jack's fingers like a vise as she screamed, "Oh yes! Oh yes! I'm cumming!". Wave after wave of pleasure rippled through her body as she climaxed. Ashley laid back against Jack for a couple of minutes enjoying that special feeling of calm that washes over the body after the orgasmic eruption.

As Ashley's vaginal walls relaxed Jack slowly moved his fingers back and forth to make her pleasure last as long as possible. When Ashley's eyes opened and her breathing finally returned too normal Jack said, "Okay Ashley now it's your turn to give me some pleasure. Let's start off with you sucking my cock."

Ashley knew that it was time to spring the trap, and put her plan into motion. With a look of disgust on her face Ashley said, "Look Jack I'm not going to suck your cock, or have and kind of sex with you."

Jack grabbed a fistful of Ashley's curled brown hair and forced her into a standing position facing him in front of the chair. "Look you slut you're not going to leave here until I'm finished with you," Jack screamed.

Ashley cried out in pain, "Jack stop you're hurting me!"

Jack quickly regained his senses and said, "I'm sorry Ashley I didn't mean to hurt you," as he let go of her hair. He gently pulled Ashley against his body, nuzzled her neck, and tried to kiss her hoping to reset the mood, and start a new fire burning in her pussy.

Ashley could feel Jack's muscular chest and hard cock pressing against her tits and pussy. His cock felt huge pressed against her mound, and her body screamed to be fucked. Somehow she managed to gain control of herself again, and she pushed Jack away. Ashley had to make it appear on tape like Jack had forced her to have sex. "Jack I said no! Do you understand what no means?" Ashley stated emphatically.

Frank and Vince were still sitting on the sofa with their cocks hanging out. After hearing Ashley's announcement that the party was over they both felt a huge sense of disappointment. After seeing some of Ashley's naked body both men were looking forward to having sex with her.

No other woman had ever treated Jack this way and he was furious. After seeing the way Ashley's body had responded to his touch, and the intensity of her orgasm, Jack had been confident that she would want to be fucked. It had been Jack's experience in the past that women sometimes said "No" because they didn't want him to think they were easy, but they always gave in eventually and begged him to fuck them. However hearing Ashley shout "No!" in that defiant tone of voice, and being royally embarrassed in front of Frank and Vince, caused Jack to snap. He was going to have Ashley, and he didn't care how many times she said "No."

Jack's face turned bright red, and he had a terrible look of rage on his face. He slowly walked towards Ashley, and she kept retreating until her ass backed against the table. His strong muscular arms reached out and grabbed Ashley, lifting her off her feet, and placing her up on the table with her legs dangling over the edge. Jack spread her denim dress apart and quickly moved into position between Ashley's legs. Jack said "I think you really want to get fucked by my big cock, don't you Ashley? Why are you putting on this a display of innocence in front of Frank and Vince? After all they both witnessed just how much you wanted it a few minutes ago."

Ashley again said, "No Jack!" and started flailing with her arms and legs trying to somehow get up and escape from the table. Ashley cried out to Frank and Vince, "Jack's going to rape me! Are you two just going to sit there and watch?"

Frank said "Jack maybe you better leave her go, we don't want any trouble with the cops."

Jack swore at Frank and fired back, "Look, you guys are just as responsible as me for anything that happens here tonight, so shut up and grab her arms and legs!"

Vince quickly jumped up from the sofa and captured Ashley's kicking legs.

Frank hesitated a few seconds and then very reluctantly moved over and gently pinned Ashley's arms down. "I'm sorry Ashley," he stammered.

Jack quickly shed all his clothing and moved back into position between Ashley's legs.