Ashley's Army Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well Lieutenant I'd like to see you in my office in one hour!" "Yes Ma'am" he said with a sparkle in his eyes"

As she continued to the next barrack she came across a young cadet who was hiding something with his hands, she demanded he move his hands, he was shy but when he did, she saw that he had a hard on. She smiled and thought to herself that it had been a while for her but why not... "Soldier... what the hell have you been you doing?" "Huh well ma'am, I'm sorrrrrry." "SORRY," she shouted... "You are to be in my office for disciplinary actions in 1 hr." Forgetting she had just set up a meeting with Troy of course.

She finished with her inspection and returned to her office, sat down at the desk and finished off her paperwork and notes about the troops. There is a knock on the door. "Come in!" Troy opened the door and closed it.

"How are you Ashley? It's been a long time!" She looked up yes it had... she thought. "Good Troy and yourself?"

"You seem to have mellowed Major!" "Yes I guess I have" He walked over to her, as she stood up and put his arms around, kissed her cheek "you were my inspiration Ashley to continue I thank you for that"

She reached down and grabbed his groin..."mmm I see I still have an effect on you!"

Troy opens her blouse and rubs her breast the nipples immediately pop out of the lace bra. HE smiles as he moves his other hand down and lifts up her skirt, whispers in her ear. "I see you still don't wear panties," continue with his hand to her crotch.

"Nice and wet"

The door suddenly opens and in walks the young cadet. "Ooops sorry ma'am, I should have knocked, but you told me to come and"

Troy straightens up... "MMMM you haven't changed much have you?" He laughs.

He goes to leave but she says... "Lieutenant Potts, you are not dismissed. Take a seat."

Ashley thinks to herself, why not take both, I have never had two men at the same time... this could be great fun.

(chapter 2- we'll see?)

12