Ashley's Piano Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You were moving faster now, and found her clit with your thumb as you continued to pound in and out of her. She came powerfully beneath you, her body shuddering with what I'm sure was her first real, powerful orgasm. I could only imagine how tight that little pussy must be on your cock, and was sure you would cum before much longer.

"Do you want to swallow another load of Jacob's cum, Ashley?"

"Oh, yes, please!"

"You will also be able to taste yourself again, does that excite you?"

"Oh, god, yes!"

Those last words pushed you over the edge, and you pulled out of her, quickly stood up and moved to the end of the sofa, bringing your cock to her lips. She eagerly took you into her mouth, and after a few more strokes, you groaned, arched your back, and filled her mouth once again with your cum.

You couldn't stop smiling as you took a few steps back and let yourself fall back down to the sofa, spent from cumming twice in such a short time. Same for Ashley - constant smile. My work here was done. Or so I thought.

"Miss Kristin, I feel bad, you didn't get to cum?"

"That's very thoughtful of you, Ashley, but it's OK, really."

"No, it's not. Can't you teach me how to pleasure you just like you taught me to pleasure Jacob?"

"Yes, Kristin," Jacob repeated, giving me a devilish smile, "can't you? I'd love to watch you do that."

I glared back at Jacob, but did have to admit that the thought excited me. A teenage hottie was actually asking me to teach her how to go down on me, while you watched.

"Alright, if you both insist," I couldn't help giggling at the end of that sentence.

I slowly stripped out of my panties - the one item Ashley hadn't removed earlier - with both sets of eyes on me. I then took Ashley by the hand, pulled her up from the sofa, and then took the same position on my back, slowly spreading my legs as you both watched. Ashley knelt on the floor in front of me, but then looked unsure of how to proceed. I looked down at her and smiled, realizing that she truly was awaiting my every instruction, so as to not do anything wrong.

"Start with your fingers, Ashley, rub back and forth against the outside of my pussy."

I sighed as she touched me, her fingers so soft and gentle compared with the touch of a man.

"That's right, Ashley, just like that. Now, as I start to get wetter, you'll be able to slide your fingers inside. Don't force it, just let it happen."

You positioned yourself now on the arm of the sofa, gently stroking your cock as you watched us. Ashley's delicate touch was wonderful, unlike anything I had ever experienced. I was gyrating my hips in a slow, regular tempo now, in response to her fingers, which now began gradually slipping inside me.

"Now, Ashley," I said, panting slightly, "use your tongue on my clit while you fuck my pussy."

"What do I do with my tongue?"

"Just do what feels natural, imagine how you'd like someone to lick your clit, and I'm sure you'll do a great job."

She smiled, obviously intrigued with the idea of someone going down on her, and immediately went to work. Once again, I was amazed at the tenderness, the gentleness, of her touch compared to that of a man. It wasn't better, necessarily, as it actually left me longing for a little more force - but it was something new, something different, something titillating in its own way.

For the first time in several minutes, I looked up at you, and saw how aroused you were. Your cock was once again rock hard, even though you had already cum twice. I mouthed a few words to you, silently - do you want to fuck me - emphasizing the word fuck. Your devilish smile returned, and you nodded in the affirmative.

"Ashley, I want you to go faster now, harder, really press your fingers into me, as deep as you can. And don't stop what you're doing with your tongue, the way you're licking me, it's amazing. You're getting me ready for Jacob's cock, do you understand?"

"Umm hmm..."

"He's going to fuck me while you keep licking my clit, and after we both cum, you're going to lick out my pussy. You're a very lucky girl, getting to taste Jacob's cum three times in one day!"

"Mmmmmmmm..."

You watched as she continued to finger-fuck me for a few moments more, my hips gyrating faster now. You climbed down off the arm of the sofa and closer to me; I reached up and fondled your balls as you stroked your cock more rapidly now, preparing to enter my incredibly wet pussy. We both held off as long as possible, before you finally tapped Ashley gently on the shoulder, and she pulled away long enough for you to grab me by the hips and plunge into me in one fast, hard motion.

I cried out in unbelievable pleasure at the sensation, my eager pussy finally filled after being teased by Ashley's small fingers for so long. Ashley watched for a few moments, in awe as you pounded hard and fast, before remembering her assignment and returning her tongue to my clit, doing her best to remain in contact with me as we fucked.

It was only a few moments more before I screamed as I hit an overwhelming climax, and felt my pussy clench around your cock, still pounding in and out of me with the same fast pace. Just as I began to come down from the peak of my pleasure, I felt you jerk and shoot your load deep inside of me as well, and after resting for a few moments inside of me, you pulled out and once again collapsed against the couch, this time truly, completely spent.

Ashley wasted no time in going to work with her tongue on my pussy. I gasped and writhed as she licked me out, my oh-so-sensitive skin responding to every bit of her attention.

"Yummy," Ashley said after finishing her task. "You two both taste amazing."

"Thank you, Ashley. Nice work today!"

"No, Miss Kristin, thank you. That was, like, my best lesson ever!"

"Same time next week, Ashley?"

"You bet, see you then!"

12