Ashley's Revenge Ch. 04

Story Info
Those black lace panties return before he fucks Ashley again.
7.5k words
4.79
92.2k
59

Part 4 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the next few days I was a bit nervous. What I told Ashley was the truth, I had never cheated on my wife before so I never had to try and cover anything like this up. Even though I tried to put it out of my mind, there was no doubt that on some level I was waiting for some little bit of evidence from our night of passion to surface, something that would set the dominoes falling and cause our secret to be exposed.

It had not occurred to me until my wife was home that one of the neighbors might have seen Ashley coming or going and might ask my wife what she was doing over at our house. My brain was working overtime trying to come up with stories to explain it. Maybe she had a problem with her laptop or maybe I should just tell my wife that she came over to talk to her. No matter what, my wife would want to know why I didn't tell her about Ashley's visit sooner, which would not be good. There was one thing for certain, in the future Ashley and I would have to have our stories straight long before we needed them.

Ashley ended up going with Lindsey and her parents up to their lake house for the week so it gave me plenty of time to dwell upon the situation that I now found myself in. On one hand I was exhilarated by fucking such a beautiful young girl as Ashley. I felt like a kid again, so full of testosterone and energy. On the other hand, I kept asking myself how long the affair could last and just what the repercussions would be if and when it ended.

By the time Friday night rolled around I was working at my desk in my home office and feeling pretty confident that nobody had noticed Ashley coming or going from our house. I was relieved but I also realized that her parents' party the next day would be the true test. Most of the neighbors would be there as would Ashley, my wife and I. If someone did notice, and we didn't have our stories straight, things would go downhill fast.

I tried to run all of the scenarios through my mind, Ashley's parents' house is directly behind ours but when she came over she came and went through the front door. Did she see anyone outside? Did she talk to any of the neighbors as she walked over here? I needed to know the facts so I could build our lie upon them.

I wondered if Ashley was home yet from the lake house and decided that I'd better text her in order to make sure we were both on the same page in case anyone did ask.

"Can you talk?" I texted. My heart started beating faster and I could feel my breathing picking up. I tried to tell myself that I wasn't in high school any longer and I was the one in control of this relationship. I'm not saying I believed it, but that's what I told myself.

"Hey! Yeah, we're in the car on our way back. Miss me? :)" she replied almost instantly.

"Yes, I miss you. I just wanted to make sure we had our stories straight for tomorrow, in case anyone saw you at my house."

"Nobody saw me, I was careful. I've been thinking about your big cock all week."

"Naughty girl. Are you sure you didn't see anyone outside or driving by when you got here or when you left?"

"Nope, not a single person, I made sure. And I plan on being VERY naughty tomorrow."

"We can't do anything with all of those people around. We'd get caught for sure," I replied but my mind was racing to do the calculations. Just what could we get away with at the barbeque with all of those people around?

"My pussy needs you."

My cock was growing beneath my jeans and I did my best to ignore it. As much as I'd enjoy a little sexting session with Ashley I had to make sure that she was ready just in case someone did question her being over at our house.

"And I need you, but if anyone asks just say you were having trouble with your laptop and wanted me to look at it. OK?"

"Yes, sir. Linds wants to know if I'm talking to the guy that put 'the big stupid smile' on my face all week long."

I read that message and smiled myself. It was good to know that I was having as big of an effect on young Ashley as she was having on me.

"And just what have you told her about me?"

"Not much. Just that you're older... and that you can make me cum! :)"

"Nice, and what does she say to that?"

"She wanted to know if we could do a three-way!! LOL"

I blinked my eyes a few times and re-read the screen more times than I'd care to admit, thinking that I had to be reading the message wrong. I certainly wasn't expecting a response like that one. I decided that it was probably just Ashley playing a joke on me and I knew that I had to play it cool in any response that I gave her.

"Too bad I want YOU, not Lindsey," was my reply.

"Aww, good answer! :) I'll reward you tomorrow! Gotta run, we're stopping for burgers."

"Ok, until tomorrow!"

I sat at my desk for a moment and re-read the conversation before hitting the button that deleted all record of it from my phone forever. Was Ashley joking about me fucking her and her best friend at the same time? A three-way has always been on my bucket list and having one with two amazing 18 year olds would be more than I could have ever imagined.

But why was I imagining it? I knew that adding another person to the mix would only add to the possibility that things would go south sooner rather than later. It would add one more possible weak link to the chain, another ego that could be hurt and another set of stories to juggle. Before I wrote that first text message Ashley was more than enough of a fantasy to satisfy me, so why did one little seemingly joke text set my libido running?

It probably didn't help that Lindsey was almost a carbon copy of Ashley in the looks department, except where Ashley is a blonde Lindsay is a redhead. Both tall and slim with long hair, and both had long, slender legs that seemed to go on forever. I had never bedded a ginger girl and I had to admit it was another thing that was on my sexual bucket list. Just imagining having Ashley and Lindsey together was a delicious thought, but one that I'd have to put out of my mind for now.

My thoughts turned to seeing Ashley the next day at the party and trying to make sure that we didn't give anything away. I knew that there would be a lot of people there, which meant that there would be a better chance of us getting caught if we tried anything or even looked at each other wrong. I also knew that having all of those people around, including my wife and Ashley's mom and dad, would make anything that we did get away with that much hotter.

I turned off my computer and stared out the window for a moment, looking out over at Ashley's parents' house and wondering just what the next day had in store for me. The text exchange with Ashley had gotten me revved up and I needed to do something about it. I thought about taking matters into my own hands, but decided against it. Instead, I got up and went to find my wife to see what she was doing.

I found Katherine in our bedroom sitting on our bed and reading something on her Kindle. Her blonde hair was down and she was already dressed for bed in a pair of boring flannel pajamas that she picked up at Costco. We had not had sex since she was home and by her outfit I could tell she wasn't expecting any this evening.

"What are you reading?" I asked as I walked into the bedroom and made my way over to the bed.

"A book," she replied curtly.

"Yeah, I kind of figured that. What book?" I sat down on my side of the bed and looked over at her. Flashbacks of Ashley and I fucking like crazy right where she was sitting filled my mind, causing my cock to get even harder beneath my jeans.

"Nothing you'd like, I'm sure."

"How do you know?" I asked, moving closer to her on the bed, trying to get a glimpse for myself of what was on the screen that she was reading.

"I know you," she said.

"If you know me so well, why don't you tell me what I'm thinking about right now?" I asked as visions of Ashley slowly teasing my cock in a black lace babydoll flooded my mind.

"What you're always thinking about, and I'm not in the mood." Her blue eyes looked up at me and then looked back down at her Kindle as if our conversation was over.

My left hand reached out and grabbed a hold of her blonde hair as I leaned in and kissed her lips hard. She moaned into my kiss as I moved closer to her and let my right hand slide up under the top of her pajamas. I found her ample 38Cs and moved my hand back and forth between them as I rolled her hardening nipples between my thumb and index finger.

I got on top of her and the kisses became more passionate. My tongue forced its way into her mouth and she responded with quick little twirls of her own tongue around mine. I kissed her hard, sucking and nibbling on her soft lower lip. I heard her let out a small moan and then I heard what I imagined was the sound of the Kindle falling onto the floor next to the bed.

I kneeled, straddling her body and looked down into her eyes. She didn't say a word as my hands made their way to the buttons of her ugly pajama top. I grasped the material on both sides with my big hands and pulled it apart violently, causing the buttons to go flying every which way and the remaining material to fall down on both sides of her body.

"Fuck, what's gotten into you?" she moaned.

"I've always hated those pajamas," I smiled and leaned in to devour her breasts. Her full C cups were one place she had Ashley beaten. My lips explored her flesh and I sucked her hard nipples into my mouth as I rolled my tongue around them. My right hand slid down into her pajama pants as my left hand moved up to her cheek.

My wife moaned as my fingertips slid between her legs and found her dampening pussy. She turned her head and kissed my left hand and I couldn't help but remember Ashley doing the same thing. I teased her clit with my thumb, making small little counter-clockwise circles barely touching her soft skin that sent her body into a frenzied state. She wrapped her legs around me as I playfully nibbled on her full firm breasts.

I kissed my way up from her breasts to her neck. She was breathing hard as I teased her with soft kisses and playful bites on her neck. I slid two fingers inside of her pussy and she let out a high pitched moan. I kissed her soft, red lips as my left hand gathered a handful of her blonde hair and pulled it back hard as I finger fucked her wet pussy.

She reached down and unbuckled my belt and unbuttoned my jeans. I tugged her hair back harder and she moaned as I nibbled softly on her earlobe. She pulled my cock free from my boxer-briefs and stroked me with her small hands.

I got up off of her and I pulled the pajama bottoms off and threw them to the floor. She looked up and watched me as I disposed of my shirt and then the rest of my clothes. I looked down upon her naked body and watched her looking up at me with lust in her eyes and her breathing heavy. She was biting her lower lip and there was no doubt about it; she was in the mood now.

I walked over to her dresser and opened her lingerie drawer and pulled out the black lace babydoll and panties. The whole night with Ashley replayed in my mind in an instant as I walked over to the bed and reached down for my wife. I grabbed her by her hair and pulled her up to her feet and then I slid the babydoll down over her head and onto her body.

I kissed her hard as she fell back into our bed. I got on the bed next to her and used the black lace panties to trace up and down her body as our lips and tongues devoured each other. My left hand once again found her soft blonde hair and my right hand, with the panties, was sliding down her body.

I could swear I still smelled Ashley's perfume on the babydoll as I kissed my wife. My cock was rock hard as I slid the panties that were once soaked with Ashley's and my sweet juices down between my wife's legs. She moaned as the lace that had once separated Ashley's hot young pussy from my raging cock traced her soft clit. I moaned as my tongue twirled around her tongue as we kissed.

I rubbed the panties between her legs, moving them from her clit down to her dripping wet pussy lips. She moaned as I used the panties to tease her, our tongues wrestling as I pulled her hair back. I wrapped the lace around two of my fingers and I slid them inside of her. She screamed out with passion, not knowing she was being fucked by the panties that young Ashley soaked just a week earlier here on the very same bed we were currently on.

"Fuck me," she moaned as I fingered her harder and deeper. My mind rolled through a variety of images of both Ashley and my wife. I could feel the lace getting drenched as my wife's hot, wet pussy soaked it through and through. I fucked her with my lace covered fingers faster and faster until she screamed out and exploded on my panty covered fingers.

I tugged her hair back hard as I continued to slip the black lace panties in and out of her pussy. I kissed and nibbled on her neck as I listened to her let out moan after moan of pleasure.

I slid the lace and my fingers from her pussy and slid them slowly up her torso, tracing over the lace babydoll. I kissed her neck as the panties made their way up to her lips.

"Tell me how sweet you taste," I groaned, moving up to watch her. She looked into my eyes and she let her tongue slide out of her mouth and onto the panties, giving them a couple of quick little licks.

"So sweet, baby," she said in a soft voice before she took my lace-covered fingers into her mouth and sucked on them hard, letting out a soft moan. "Tastes so good," she groaned.

I stood up and her eyes went right to my throbbing 8" cock. She reached out and took the panties from my hand and slowly stroked my cock with them as she looked up at me with her blue eyes. My cock had already had enough teasing so I pulled her up by her hair and kissed her before turning her around and getting her on all fours in front of me.

She looked back over her shoulder and I had a true case of déjà vu as I raised my hand and let it come down hard on her ass. Like Ashley, she screamed into the comforter and presented me with her ass and her dripping wet pussy. I spanked her again harder and she let out another moan.

"Fuck me," she groaned as I put my hands on her hips as I guided my cock to her dripping pink pussy lips. I looked into her eyes and simultaneously thrust my cock forward and pulled her body back towards me, sending my hard cock throttling deep inside her tight wet pussy.

She screamed as my hard cock split her in two with deep, passionate thrusts. The headboard slammed against the wall and she grabbed onto the sheets for dear life. I slammed my body against hers, my balls slapped up against her ass as my cock disappeared in and out of her tight pussy.

I reached up with my right hand, tracing the soft, black lace of the babydoll as it moved up her back. I knew I was re-enacting the night with Ashley as I grabbed my wife's blonde hair and gathered it into a ponytail before yanking her back by it with a hard tug.

"Fuck! Not so hard!" my wife screamed, but I paid no attention. Instead I pulled her hair back harder as I pounded her drenched pussy. My cock throbbing as it penetrated her again and again. I slid my left hand around her body, between her legs and made soft little circles around her already sensitive clit. She screamed with pleasure and pain as I teased her clit and yanked her back hard by her soft blonde hair at the same time.

"Cum for me, you dirty little slut," I growled as I rubbed her clit harder.

She let out a string of quick little moans as I slammed my thick cock home deep inside her over and over again. I pulled her hair back hard and didn't let go, her neck arched back as I pounded her pussy harder than I have in years. She let out a scream that I was pretty sure the neighbors could hear as I playfully rolled her clit between my fingertips.

"Fuck yes!" my wife screamed. "Fuck me!" Her blonde hair was still in my hands and I was tugging her back hard by the soft golden strands.

"That's a good little slut," I groaned as I felt her pussy grip down hard on my cock. I couldn't hold back any longer so I let go and shot my load deep inside her waiting pussy. She screamed as she felt my cum filling her up and I continued to pound her hard and deep until her body had taken each and every drop that I could offer.

"Where did that come from?" she groaned, out of breath, as I finally let go of her long, blonde hair and slid my cock from her pussy.

"I guess I was just in the mood," I moaned. I reached out and gave her ass a playful little spanking before lying back down on the bed.

"You can say that again," she smiled as she moved up to join me, lying at my side and looking up into my eyes as we both tried to catch our breath.

"Was that better than whatever you were reading on your Kindle?" I asked with a grin.

"Maybe," she smiled as she leaned closer and kissed my lips.

"But I thought you weren't in the mood?"

"I guess I was wrong," she said as she closed her eyes, her head on my chest. I put my arm around her and pulled her body to mine as I stared up at the ceiling thinking. I wondered what Ashley would think about what just happened. Would she be pissed or would she get off on knowing those black lace panties soaked with her juices found their way into my wife's pussy and then into her mouth?

I decided that there was no way I was going to bring it up at the party the next day as the last thing I wanted to do was piss off Ashley when we had an audience that big around us. I had to admit the sex I just had with my wife was pretty damn good, but I also knew it wouldn't have happened without Ashley laying the groundwork with both our night of passion and her text messages. Could having an affair with the hot, teenage blonde next door really help my marriage? I was pretty sure that was just some very wishful thinking on my part.

The next morning I woke up early, I looked over at my wife who was back in her Costco pajamas, albeit without buttons, sleeping soundly on the bed next to me. I got out of bed and went down to make myself a cup of coffee. I glanced out the back window and saw Ashley's parents, Julie and Ted, setting up for the barbeque in their back yard as the Keurig coffee maker brewed my extra-bold roast. I added a creamer and a sugar and headed upstairs to my office.

I sat down at my desk and turned my computer on as I checked my phone for messages. There were three text messages waiting for me from the night before.

"10:45PM: I'm in bed thinking about you. How can you get me so wet when you're not here? :)"

"10:53PM: I'm playing with my pussy for you. You should come join me."

"11:33PM: I guess you went to bed early, you'd better have lots of energy tomorrow! Goodnight lover!"

I sipped my coffee as I deleted the messages. I smiled as I imagined Ashley lying on her bed playing with her sweet little pussy. My self-confidence was through the roof knowing that the hot teenage blonde next door was fingering herself thinking of me. Her parents' barbeque was going to be a good time indeed!

A few hours later Katherine and I were getting ready to go to the party. I put on a pair of shorts and a Hawaiian shirt and she tried on nearly everything in her closet. First there was a white sundress, then she tried shorts and a tank top, then a different sundress and now jeans and a buttoned up top that was showing off her ample breasts nicely.

"It's just a barbeque next door; you're kind of over thinking it, aren't you?" I asked.

"Maybe, I just really don't even want to go," she said.

"Why? It'll be fun."

"Yeah, fun. Ashley will be pointing me out to all of her friends telling them I'm the bitch that narced on her."

"Well, you are!" I smiled.

"Did you know Julie and Ted were going to give her a car for her birthday but then didn't because of what I told them?"

12