Ashley's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tw_holt
tw_holt
1,592 Followers

She was awoken a few hours later by TJ coming home. Ashley sat up on the couch, wiping her eyes, adjusting to the light, "TJ?"

"Hey," he replied flatly.

"Thought you'd be gone all night! The hotel room?"

TJ simply shook his head, taking off his jacket, setting his keys on the counter. "Didn't work out," he said sighing, walking toward this bedroom.

"What do you mean?" Ashley asked following after him.

TJ began unbuttoning his shirt, "She wasn't feeling well. She drank way too much wine. We just lost focus, so I took her home," He said, taking his shirt out of his pants.

"Oh. I'm sorry," Ashley replied, standing in his doorway.

"It's ok. I'm going to shower, I'll see you a little later," TJ said to a slowly nodding Ashley.

She felt awful making her way back to the couch. TJ's night was ruined. Ashley also felt happiness knowing she was there with TJ, a man who wouldn't take advantage of a drunken woman, knowing that he'd protect her. The mixed emotions of the next 30 seconds changed to guilt, knowing of what she had done with TJ's father, something he or her family could never know. Ashley stood and headed back to TJ's bedroom. She was going to suggest they go out for breakfast tomorrow or maybe even a late night diner - anything to get him out of the apartment.

Ashley stopped right as she rounded the corner, her mouth hanging open, watching TJ in his bed room. He was facing away from her, his huge, muscular back and ass on display. Grabbing a towel, holding it at his side, blocking the view of his equipment, he turned to walk toward his bathroom where the shower water was heating up. Ashley watched in awe, he had an amazing body - just like Tony's.

Peeping around the corner, she watched him enter the shower, unable to look away as the steam enveloped him. Ashley took a deep breath and slowly slid her shorts and thong down past her knees, stepping out of them, kicking them to the side, her eyes focused on the man in the shower. Doing the same with her t-shirt, she walked into the bathroom; TJ's back facing her, observing him look downward, his hand in front of him. She crept slowly toward him, making her way to the steamy glass door of the shower, watching TJ put his free hand on the wall in front of him as he no doubt stroked himself. Pausing once more, Ashley silently stood there watching him, after a moment, she opened the door.

"Ashley! What are you doing?!?" TJ exclaimed, turning around in the shower to see his stepsister entering it. She said nothing, not taking her brown eyes off his, gently pushing him back, and feeling his erect cock poke her in the tummy.

"Ashley," he trailed off, watching her bend down slightly, grabbing his cock at the base, giving that huge cockhead a slow lick, never taking her eyes off his. "Please don't," he whispered, shaking his head.

Ashley ignored him. She turned around in the shower, arching her back, extending her butt to him - offering it to him. "Oh," TJ let out a long moan when saw it. "Ashley we shouldn't," he said, starting to bend at his knees, lowering himself.

Ashley flexed her gluteus muscles against TJ's lowering member, causing him to moan yet again. "Ashley," he said once more time, feeling her large cheeks flex against his rod as it rested in between them. He kept going lower, bending further at the knees, he took a hand to his cock, beginning to guide it where it needed to be - where it belonged.

He was so gentle, so methodical, entering her from behind in the shower. When his cock slowly came to a rest inside her, Ashley let out a moan, and TJ leaning forward, began kissing along her neck. He tugged at her wet hair, pulling her back, slowly kissing his way to her mouth.

Ashley moaned into his kiss, their tongues meeting, TJ's cock embedded all the way, not moving. Then it started - the slow, sliding of cock meat back and forth, in and out of Ashley. Their mouths remained stuck to each others. Several more minutes passed. TJ switched back to kissing her neck. Ashley's hands were on the glass shower wall in front of her. She slowly reached behind her, grabbing the back of TJ's head, while his hands cupped her breasts, all while he continued slowly going in and out of her.

"Cum for me," TJ whispered, his large hand sliding down her tummy, to slowly rub her clit with this index and middle fingers. It didn't take long, her mouth fell open, her eyes stared into his, and she began moaning, her pussy massaging his cock. "That's it," he whispered watching the sophomore climax.

When it passed, her body gradually relaxed, her core loosened, TJ turned her around in the shower. He picked her up, her legs straddling him, pinning her against the glass wall. Firmly holding her butt, he began thrusting upward, gently, lovingly, looking upon her moaning face. Ashley reached around her with her left hand to hold on to the top of the shower stall, while her right hand held on to the back of TJ's neck.

He was so slow and caring. He was the total opposite of his father. The look of determination on his face, mixed with the occasional temporary closing of his eyes, savoring her inner walls as they convulsed around his shaft, sent her over the edge once more. "Oh yes!" she cried out, gripping the back of his head.

Reaching around to turn the water off, TJ took her to his bed, still soaking wet. He sat down on the edge of the mattress, kissing her, slowly twisting their tongues around the other. Ashley followed suit and slowly began to rise up and down on him. His hands were firmly squeezing her ass cheeks. TJ's eyes rolled into the back of his head, looking to the ceiling, moaning as her perfect little body rose up and down on his cock, milking it, loving it for the next 15 minutes.

After her orgasm, he spun her around back on the bed, climbing on top of her. Flexing his glutes, he began to pump his hips into her, dragging his lower abs across her clit, kissing her as he worked. He kept going, eventually pushing her up to the bed headboard. Ashley came again, her hand reaching behind her, holding herself in place. TJ kept thrusting in and out of her while she climaxed, not stopping, he was a machine - just like Tony.

"I should've done this all along," Ashley thought to herself, holding TJ tightly, his wet, dark body above hers.

Another 30 minutes passed, another orgasm for Ashley, TJ sat up, bringing her with him. "I don't have any condoms, we should - "

"Shhh," Ashley interrupted him, lifting herself off his cock, positioning herself in front of it on the bed. She began to lick it clean of her juices, her tongue coating it in saliva, hungry for its semen. TJ moaned, his hand gripping the side of her head.

"Ashley," He said, just before his cock starting pulsating and pumping his prized juice into Ashley's mouth. He tasted so good. Sucking up every last drop, she ran her hands over his torso, moaning as his delicious seed coated her tongue.

They collapsed next to each other on his bed, his arm around her, holding her closely. They flashed each other a smile and Ashley went back to work, kissing and licking his body, causing his cock to come back to life 15 minutes later.

**********

She tasted great. Her butt was in his face as the two of them were locked in a 69 position. They had been there for close to an hour. TJ ran his tongue all around her puckered asshole, to her vagina to plunge into its depths, and back again, his hands pulling her cheeks apart.

Ashley moaned, swirling her tongue all across his bulbous cockhead, her hand massaging his balls. He was so big, so impressive - just like Tony.

When TJ could stand it no more, he lifted her off his face, keeping her on all fours, entered her gently, and began his love making from behind. "You look so amazing, Ashley," he said, running his hands up and down her back.

"Ahhh," she simply moaned in response.

With what seemed like hours, TJ finally blew his load once more, into her mouth, down her throat and she drank him up.

**********

The sun started to peep up over the horizon. Ashley turned her head and smiled, looking to it rise, whimpering as TJ kissed along her neck, while sliding his cock in and out again. He was getting tired, she could tell; every pump of his hips was labored. She turned to face him, kissing him, caressing his face.

"Let's sleep," she said. He nodded, rolling off her, taking her with him. Ashley slowly stroked his cock, already covered in her juices, using them as a lubricant. TJ moaned and squirted his seed over his stomach, his fountain of semen illuminated by the morning sunlight. They fell asleep with smiles on their faces, in each other's arms. They would nap, take a shower, and continue until one of them had to go to work or class.

Chapter 8

"Ah yes!" Ashley cried out on her 20th birthday on February 28th. Her and TJ were pulling another all-nighter. She was laying on her stomach, while he worked from above her, pounding away, causing her butt to jiggle. Her back had small streams of sweat running downward toward her spine, pooling slightly at the small of her back. The past two weeks with TJ had been the most incredible, pleasure-filled, sexual experience she had ever had in her young life.

When they were done, they kissed, cuddled, and then showered. Ashley saw she missed a call from her mother while they were showering. She immediately called her back with TJ playfully planting kisses on her butt. She swatted him away and said hello to her mom, Joanne.

It was a standard call, nothing out of the ordinary, no mention of Tony, Ashley asking how things were with her and her brother. Ashley sighed, looking down to the phone after the call ended. TJ held her from behind,"Hey we don't have to keep doing this if you don't want to. I don't want you to feel guilt about it. I mean, we aren't blood related, and all, but still."

"We should probably keep it a secret," Ashley winked. She did feel guilt, but it was fleeting, never hanging around long enough for her to dismiss sleeping with TJ. They kissed and started another session.

The next day Ashley was leaving the gym, heading back to her car in the parking deck, when she had an encounter with Fat Rob.

"Yeah I know you switched gyms," He said from around the corner of the parking garage. "I got employees that keep an eye on things," He added.

Ashley was startled when she turned around to see him there, "You had me followed?" Her heart stopped thinking he may know where she's staying and inform Tony.

"I have to keep an eye on my investments, Miss Ashley," Fat Rob said looking her over in her tight yoga pants, grabbing his hardening cock through his slacks.

"I told you I can't dance or be a prostitute for you anymore," Ashley responded angrily, backing away slowly.

"You little slut!" Fat Rob screamed, taking her off guard. "You were built for black cock, now get out there and service it! I know you want that extra money."

Ashley started tearing up, "No, I - "

"Shut up!" Fat Rob demanded, moving closer and closer to her while she backed away. "You're coming with me, I'm going to put you to work again and you're going to love it too," he sneered.

Ashley sprinted, running as fast as she could to her car, not bothering to look behind her. When she got there she nearly screamed again, seeing all four tires had been slashed. She made her way down the steps, out running Fat Rob, running back to the gym. She nearly collided with one of his associates waiting at the end of the stairs. "Watch where you're going, bitch," he sneered, attempting to grab her.

Thinking quickly, she kicked the man in the groin, sending him to the ground and kept running.

*********

Nicole was hungrily sucking TJ's cock in their patrol car when his cell phone rang. Recognizing it was Ashley's ringtone he answered. She was frantic, talking a mile a minute, explaining about her tires, asking him to pick her up at the gym.

"Ashley, wait, I can't. Slow down. I can't since it's not in my precinct," TJ explained. "I can see if someone in that one can give you a ride home. I can't leave my precinct while on the clock."

Ashley shook her head, pacing back and forth near the lobby area, looking out the door to see if Fat Rob was there. She headed inside," I don't know, I - "

She stopped moving and saw Ulysses in the corner setting his bag down. They all worked out at that gym and luckily Ulysses had just gotten there. "I see Ulysses! I'll ask him," she told TJ, running over to Ulysses.

"Please do, he will be glad to take you home, alright?" TJ suggested, ending their call.

"Ulysses!" Ashley exclaimed, rushing over to him in a panic. "Can you take me home please? Some guy was chasing me, and I think they slashed my tires, and TJ is on patrol and he - "

"Ashley! Yes, yes, it's ok! I can take you. Are they still after you?" Ulysses said, trying to calm the girl down.

"I, I don't know, I kicked one in the crotch. Not sure about the other. But my tires - "

"Ok, come with me. Where did this happen?" Ulysses asked.

"In the parking garage."

"Alright, I was lucky to find a spot in the parking lot out front. Follow me," He said, grabbing his bag and Ashley by the arm.

They looked both ways upon exiting the gym. "Do you see them?" he asked.

"No, I don't. Let's go." Ashley said. The two of them quickly made their way to Ulysses' car. He unlocked it with his keys and the two of them quickly got in and locked the doors. He drove off, telling Ashley to duck down in case someone saw her in his car, hastily leaving the parking lot.

Ashley stayed ducked down all the way back to TJ's apartment. Ulysses assured her they were safe, helped her into the apartment, and told her he'd stay a little while if she wanted. "Please," Ashley nodded.

"I'll be glad to. Why don't you go shower and I'll watch some TV right here," Ulysses said.

*********

"I stayed out in LA for awhile, doing a few jobs here and there. I missed my family so I decided to move back here to Atlanta," Ulysses told Ashley. They had been sitting on the couch chatting for a few hours.

"I wouldn't mind going out there," Ashley shrugged. "To see what it's like."

"Maybe you still could, if you wanted. Maybe transfer to a school out there," Ulysses said.

"Yeah, maybe," She smiled, sitting on the other side of the couch from him. "Are you really close with your family?"

"Yeah, I'd say so. My stepmom. Well technically she's not my stepmom anymore, since her and my dad split, but I still think of her as that," Ulysses explained.

"Oh, I'm sorry they split."

"It's fine. They had problems for awhile. They were separated when she walked in on him and a girl in bed together," Ulysses explained, Ashley eyes widening slightly.

"I see. That must've been pretty rough to walk in on that," Ashley said.

"Yeah, she thinks it was a student of my dad's. He was a professor at a nearby college," Ulysses explained.

Ashley cleared her throat, "Oh wow. I wonder if I ever had him as a professor." She wondered out loud, her heart rate increasing.

"Maybe," Ulysses shrugged. "All the students called him Professor Ty, he got along with everyone really well."

Ashley turned back to the TV, attempting to slow down her heart rate. "I think I'll grab some water, want any?" She asked, rushing to the kitchen area.

"No thanks," he replied.

She gulped it down, heading to the bed room, her mind was spinning, feeling felt like garbage. It was another secret, it was another person that she hurt and would have to hide this from. She wanted to go away, she wanted to leave, and she wanted to transfer somewhere. She looked at herself in the mirror, shaking her head, feeling so stupid.

"I need to start fresh somewhere," Ashley briefly thought before finishing her water and heading back to the couch.

"Hey, thanks again for helping me today." Ashley said to Ulysses after plopping down on the couch again.

"It's no problem. I was there after my yoga class, but I didn't mind helping. That's horrible about those guys and your tires. Oh and happy birthday by the way. Yesterday, right?" Ulysses asked.

"Yeah," She smiled, blushing slightly.

"Anyway, I better head off," he said, standing to leave.

"Ok, thank you," She stood with him, giving him an awkward hug, guilt from her past mistakes rushing over her.

Ashley watched him walk toward the door, opening it to leave, her heart was racing again, she had to act fast.

"Ulysses wait!" She called out to him, causing him to look back through the door at her. She was standing nude for him. She had quickly slid her shorts and thong off, threw off her t-shirt, and was standing there for him. Just like with TJ, she felt this would, to some degree, appease her of guilt.

Ulysses slowly reentered the apartment, closing the door behind him. Standing before her naked body, he ran the back of his fingers against her erect nipple," You're beautiful," he said.

"So are you," Ashley replied.

*********

Hours went by, the two of them entwined, interwoven in each other's bodies. They rolled around on the floor; Ashley was picked up, pinned against the wall, thrown onto the bed, and mounted from behind. Ulysses was so similar to TJ, both in size and in methods. She climaxed so many times over the next few hours. Ulysses' slow and methodical love-making bringing her orgasm after orgasm, each one causing her regrets to wash away.

They took a break to eat dinner - leftovers from the previous evening. They sat nude at the table, eating, smiling, and chatting with Ashley confessing that her and TJ have been doing this for the past two weeks. Ulysses nodded, seemingly having no issues with that. After dinner, Ulysses picked her up, carrying her to the bed once more and had his way with her.

A couple hours later, they were sitting on the couch, watching a movie. Ulysses decided to spend the night, sleeping on the couch, so she and TJ could have fun together. Ashley caressed his face, "You two are really sweet," she said, kissing him passionately.

A little while later, TJ arrived home from his patrol, sitting next to Ashley on the couch, trapping her in between himself and Ulysses.

"I think I want to start fresh," Ashley said, standing in front of the couch. "I want to look into transferring to another school in another part of the country."

"Are you sure?" TJ asked a look of concern on his face.

"Yes, I think that'd be a good move for me," Ashley said, thinking about her tires and Fat Rob, along with Tony. "I want to stay here for Spring break next month if that's ok," she said, thinking she wanted to avoid Tony at all costs.

"Well sure, as long as your mom is ok with that," TJ replied. "I just want you to be happy," he added, a slight twinge of sadness in his voice.

"You two have been so great to me. I am happy. Know what'd make me even happier?" Ashley playfully asked.

The two men on the couch shrugged, looking up to her standing before them. Ashley smiled and took off her shirt, the slid her shorts down; she wasn't wearing a bra or thong.

Ashley went to her knees before them, crawled over to where they were sitting, fishing out their cocks with each hand, no words were spoken only mischievous smiles from her. TJ had to assist due to his uniform still being on, but once he was unbuttoned and unzipped, he scooted closer to Ulysses on the couch.

They were so delicious. Ashley moaning, switching from TJ's to Ulysses' cock and back again, eventually licking and kissing their cocks heads at the same time. There was no way she could fit them both in her mouth, but she thought she could fit them somewhere else.

Ashley mounted TJ first. He was on the couch still. Ulysses moved behind her, gripping her hips, slowly guiding his cock to her occupied vagina. It was difficult at first, but he managed to slide his in right along with TJ's after several minutes of effort. All three let out a moan of relief when both cocks were firmly inserted into her.

tw_holt
tw_holt
1,592 Followers