Ashley's Tale - Demon's World 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
3,000 Followers

Despite the amount of time it took subjectively to make the enchantments, I was still wet and ready, I needed him so badly, it had taken a lot of my willpower to step back earlier, I simply couldn't wait anymore.

I felt a little bad, when I crawled into bed fully intending to wake up Tom, but I figured if he loved a Succubus who becomes a raging slut at times, it came with the territory. He was naked under the covers, so I hooked into his libido, charged it, and impaled myself on his long hard cock before he was even awake.

If I wasn't so far gone into bliss, I might have laughed at the look in his eyes as he woke. As it was, I was gasping out in ecstasy, my back arched and my eyes locked on his while my frantically undulating core both milked and flooded his glorious length. There was so much lust and magic floating around when I connected to him he came too. I watched his eyes widen as I felt him expand inside me, he started to flood my tight channel and I skimmed and returned his life energy to increase his pleasure and mine even further.

That barely put a dent in my need after dancing over seven hours, so I started to bounce up and down his length, he wouldn't need a recharge, he wouldn't go soft at all until I was sated. His cock was the perfect invader, I felt so full and the friction against my walls and labia drove me to ride him faster. I ground my hips down against him each time we slapped flesh.

I just lost myself in the pleasure of fucking his brains out, giving my inner succubus slut full reign. We reached our bliss together four times that way before he pushed me off and mounted me from behind. I gasped in shock as he buried his soaked and hardened flesh into my dark star. The shock lasted for a short time as my power adjusted for him and the combination of pain and pleasure as he started slamming into me hard over and over again pushed me into another intense blissful, rapturous orgasm.

My puckered star tightened around his manhood as my love juice flushed out of my center. I screamed in pleasure as I felt him expand and start to unload into my rectum. He pulled out and took my warm wet center again, feeling him in me, in any hole, was pure pleasure.

We rutted like animals for hours, and I started to wonder if I would ever be sated again. Slowly but surely my out of control inner succubus was satisfied. If I was a cat I'd have been purring.

It must have been very close to sunrise when I cuddled into him, my whole body was sore. He probably had questions about what just happened, but he held them, and me, as I fell toward sleep, completely sated in a way I had never been before. He really was just that great.

I whispered, "I love you," as I fell into a deep slumber.

Chapter 15

I woke up late the next morning, Tom was gone, probably off to work. I got up and stumbled into the kitchen. Bonnie was back, sitting at the table going over some paper work. There was a god, because the coffee was already made, so I poured a cup and sat down across from her.

"G'morning," I mumbled.

"Missed you yesterday, you were totally zoned out. Done with that?"

I nodded. "Yeah, I got all four done yesterday. Do you have a date with Gloria set up yet? I need to call her."

She smiled, "Yes, for tonight. But don't worry about clearing out, I'll take her to my apartment. Speaking of my apartment..." she just trailed off.

I raised my head and looked in her eyes, she felt a little nervous about something.

I asked softy, "What is it?"

She held up the papers and said nervously, "Well, Tom and I just kind of moved in on you when you were held, then never left. We didn't really talk about actually moving in, living together, permanently. My lease is up for renewal, I... wanted to talk to you about it before I did anything."

I got it of course, it was a big decision. So far we were just playing house with the living situation, even if we were in love. She always had her apartment to fall back on if something went wrong. The fact it was hard to find a reasonably priced good apartment in N.Y. added to the commitment of it.

I said smiling, "I already consider this place ours, if you're up to it, I'd rather you fill out a change of address form."

She looked stressed and asked, "Are you sure?"

I lost my smile at her turbulent emotions. She was upset, really upset. I probably would have noticed sooner, but a morning person I am not.

"What's bothering you Bonnie, are you having second thoughts?" I couldn't quite bring myself to add about us at the end.

She said reluctantly, "It's what Gloria said the other night, it got me thinking. What happens in twenty years, when you'll look barely out of your teens and I'll look so much older. Or in fifty, when I'm an old lady and you will still be carded to buy a beer? I love you so much Ash, I want to move in and live my life with you, but I'm scared of that. You won't want me anymore, or I'll get jealous, or..." she broke off with watery eyes.

I was a little surprised, after what she had seen me do, it should have been obvious. Of course, the solution would, or at least could, generate its own issues, but we could cross that bridge if or when it became necessary. After all, breaking up with me would be giving up immortality of a sort, which has to be a mind fuck. Still, it was what it was.

I walked around the table and put my hands on her shoulders, kissed her cheek from behind and said, "Love, did you forget what I did to Dane? That will never be a problem for us. As long as I am alive, and you want me to, you'll never age another day."

She froze under me as I dropped that bomb, and I knew she would have thinking to do. I gave her another kiss, this time on the side of the neck, before refilling my coffee and leaving her to her thoughts.

I called Gloria and set up a date for Monday night. I snickered. Three nights in a row, we would wear the poor Angel out. I jumped in the shower, which woke me up and felt good on my sore muscles. I used power to help that along a little and wondered what to do with my day.

I decided to make a couple of enchantments, once I closed off the Demon world I would need to get back at some point, and maybe even communicate with Harmon. The field only covers the actual planet, if something happened to Harmon and the Demons got into the knowledge cache...

It probably wouldn't take all that long to build something capable of reaching space to create an inter-dimensional portal there, or simply take down the field by removing the enchantments. The enchantments have protections from being hit by meteorites or even something larger, but it wouldn't stop an armed vessel.

I created three enchantments, one that would allow me to cross over in a place of my choosing. I thought even if it died at some point, I could probably figure out a way to survive in vacuum long enough to get there and portal down to the planet.

The other two were a lot like the communication necklaces my mother had taught me to make, except these would talk across dimensions. It was a little complicated but it even allowed for changing dimensions, as long as both weren't put through at the same time. The spell was set to take the new dimensional frequency and update its counterpart with its new address of sorts. It didn't take me too long and by the time I had planned them out and created them, I felt a portal opening.

Sandy said, "Hi Ash," with a smile on her face.

I gave my mom a hug and said, "Hi mom, everything good?"

She nodded and said, "We already put our four in orbit," she touched my forehead and four sets of coordinates were passed over, "Just put your four at those points, and they should be blocked from dimension hopping."

I raised a brow, "Dimension hopping?"

Sandy grinned, "I made that up, Cat and I have been having a lot of fun meeting new people," she frowned, "Some of them though, aren't very nice. You should check it out if your life ever slows down."

She touched my forehead again, and I was filled with knowledge of about a hundred different dimensions, about half of which I shouldn't go to and why. Someday maybe, right now all I really wanted to do was stay in this one, and live the life I chose instead of the one that was forced on me the last few months.

We talked for a while, after she left I decided no time like the present, and opened a double portal to my, or rather, Lori's office in my vassal demesne. As I walked through, I had to start blocking fire, in hindsight perhaps surprising her hadn't been the best idea I ever had.

"Stop it! It's just me."

Lori stopped and scowled at me. "What brings you here leader."

I shrugged, "I need to use your communications device, I don't have one on Earth."

She nodded and moved away from her desk. I sent Harmon a message, requesting a dinner on Tuesday night. I couldn't tell Lori the reason I was here, and I was leery of sending it in a message. If it became general knowledge Harmon and I conspired to limit them, the whole world would turn against us. I'd probably be safe on Earth, but Harmon would be screwed, and his cache of knowledge would be in danger.

Another reason to visit in person was to deliver his half of the communication amulets I made. I was tempted just to drop in, but I had a feeling people didn't just drop in on him, and I'd wind up fighting his lackeys, or worse, the Elves he somehow had on staff.

I said authoritatively, "I will be back on Tuesday to verify he is ready to receive me, that is all."

I was curious how Lori was doing with things, but no doubt that would be considered a weakness, so I opened a portal to a field far south of the city and stepped through. It was kind of a shame, I did like the woman's attitude, but I had to act like an overbearing asshole, not a friend.

It bugged me really, more than a little bit.

I was in a random field, far from the normal transfer points in the demesne. I was wary of leaving the enchantment in her office. I used magic to bury the gravity wave blocker in the ground, all transfers to here would be in a small five by five area in the middle of nowhere. It would be safe, as long as no one saw me walking out from no where.

I also opened four small portals into space, this time with the safeguards in place, to the coordinates given, and I tossed the enchanted jewels through them. I needed to test it, so I walked twenty feet away and tried to open a double portal to my apartment. I managed to get one fully open, but just for a small fraction of a second.

To be honest it felt kind of anticlimactic. But the Demon world was now locked down. I was sure this would cause widespread issues at first, until they got used to the idea. I hoped it would be minimal. I walked back to the enchanted area that would block the field from interfering, and opened a double portal to my condo and stepped through.

It was early evening, and Bonnie was running around trying to get ready. I had hoped to talk to her again, see what she was thinking, but we really didn't have time. I was hopeful though, her turbulent emotions had cleared, and she was clearly excited about her date.

She kissed me softly on her way out and said, "I'll see you tomorrow Ash, I love you."

I could feel the love from her, and knew it was true, but she also felt a little guilty. I thought I understood why and hoped she got over it. I went into the kitchen and started dinner, Tom came home as I was finishing up.

He grinned at me and said, "Hi slut," and winked.

I knew he was teasing me for last night's insanity, so I told him my theory about what had happened when I danced for so long.

I snorted when he said with a sly smile, "So... going to get more long shifts?"

I thought he was joking, mostly, but I thought about it for a second and sauntered over to him and gave him a long passionate kiss while rubbing up against him. Then I dropped to my knees and looked up at him through my eyebrows.

I said with seductive innocence, "Why? Do you like it when I'm a filthy insatiable slut?"

I felt his lust surge and he said, "You are always a slut, now stop talking and get to work."

Dinner had about twenty minutes to go in the oven, so I had plenty of time to do as ordered...

"PRICE!"

I tried not to roll my eyes as I walked toward the Captain's office. I was happy to be back, again, and ruining my favorite fan's day.

I walked in and said, "Yes sir?"

He frowned at me, and he was very annoyed, so of course I knew it would be good news.

"Price, you're being assigned a new partner. You managed not to fuck up too badly during your probation period, and based on the reports of your previous partners you are no longer a green rookie that needs babysitting," it looked like he was in pain as he said that, and I tried not to smile as he continued, "Take your new partner and get out."

We waited until we were on the elevator, then he introduced himself. He was detective Todd Jones and didn't care if I called him Jones or Todd. He was six feet tall, brown hair, hazel eyes and a couple of years older than I was. Of course, I didn't look just two years younger, I still looked nineteen, not twenty four.

I said with a tentative smile, "Call me Ash, Todd. Don't mind the looks, I'm twenty four and I promise I won't start giggling anytime soon."

I couldn't help being short and cute. Okay, that's a bald faced lie, of course I can. But I liked my original body and felt most at home in it.

I wasn't too worried, I could tell already he didn't judge me for not being human. I was sure we would eventually get along. Well, unless he found an honest reason to hate me anyway. The day went slow as far as crime, but that was fine with me, gave me a chance to get to know my new partner a little.

When our shift ended, Bonnie caught me leaving and we travelled together.

She held my hand and said, "I put in a change of address today, and looked around for long term storage."

I felt my throat close up and my eyes blurred. I smiled and said, "We should celebrate that, but I have a date tonight."

She snickered and squeezed my hand. It was painfully obvious we were both playing it off as no big deal, but I knew how she felt, and as for me, I hadn't been so happy in quite a while. I kissed her softly before getting into the shower when we got home. When I got out I put on a nice dress for dinner that barely stood on the elegant side between stylish and slutty.

It was dark blue, tight, strapless, and came down to my lower thighs. My B cup cleavage was shown to its advantage as the dress pushed them up and together. I had on blue high heels and put my hair up in a bun. As usual, I just used a tiny bit of makeup, for accents more than anything else. I didn't really need it.

I was meeting her for dinner at seven, which was just a few minutes from now. I took a portal close to the restaurant in a nearby alley, and walked over to the door. Apparently she was early, I returned her smile when I saw her at a table and walked over. She looked amazing in a dark green dress, perfectly complementing her red hair as well as bringing out the green in her eyes.

Her dress had a higher neckline than most, showing just a tantalizing amount of cleavage. I sat across from her and said, "You look wonderful, I absolute love the dress."

Gloria replied, "Thank you, you look absolutely stunning."

We chatted for a while about inconsequential things until they took our order, finally curiosity got the better of me. Normally discussing other relationships would be off the table on a first date, but the rules were somewhat different here I thought.

"So, I assume since we are here Tom and Bonnie haven't scared you off yet?"

She grinned, "No, not yet. The last few days have been great actually. I guess us being here means they had a good time too? I've been looking forward to tonight."

"Me too." I had a feeling tonight would go well. It would be a lot more relaxed after this and she could come just come around without an official date. It would still be a dating thing, her dating all of us, until we were sure it was a good fit. No need to rush things. One group date and one single wasn't near enough to make a decision like that, but it was good enough to go forward with things.

As the night went on, I found out she was one of the most open person I'd ever met, what I felt from her matched the emotions on her face almost all the time. I could see what Tom saw in her, she was a beautiful woman and generous of heart. I knew it was cheating, but I could tell she liked me, and beyond that, there was some lust mixed in there as well.

But she was patient, not in a rush and just satisfied to be in the moment and enjoy our date. Not unlike Tom in that respect. She was however the polar opposite of Tom in one respect, all the queues I was getting from my succubus side told me she was not dominant in bed, quite the opposite of Tom, and even Bonnie.

She told me she didn't have family, had in fact lost them years ago, when the Angels were nothing but slaves and went through their purge the Demons phase every so many years. Her parents and brother had been lost to that madness. I was glad that finally came to an end a quarter of a century ago thanks to my mother and Jezebel for the most part.

After a couple of drinks at the end of the meal, she invited me over to her place. I had thought I would take her home, but I wasn't going to argue. I'd had a great time, and she was gorgeous, and my succubus side was making her needs known while my Witch side was happy to go along with almost any suggestion from my inner slut.

"Would you like to come over for a night cap?"

I smiled, "I would love to," and we took a cab back to her apartment.

I felt her lust rising as we sat in the back of the cab. I started to caress her leg with my hand, teasing her inner thighs with light brushes every once in a while. The cab ride was intense, and no words were spoken, though we did share a few hungry looks.

We pulled up to her apartment building, it was very nice for what I imagined her salary must be working for the city. But then she was much older than Tom or I, and had almost two centuries to accumulate some wealth. The age difference was almost inconsequential though, Demons and Angels acted the age they looked, much like Humans did, at under two hundred she was still very young relatively.

When we got in her apartment, she looked a little nervous and asked if I wanted that drink. She had a submissive personality, and my succubus knew just what to do. I stepped into her and brushed her lips with my own, up close her scent drove my lust higher. I looked into her eyes and answered.

"Why don't you show me your room instead," my tone gentle, but insistent. It had not been a question.

Submissive didn't mean she wanted to be harshly dominated, and with that gentle suggestion she relaxed, letting go of her nerves, content to follow my lead, and took me to her bed.

I kissed her softly at first, then grew more demanding before backing off to soft again. I turned her and slowly pulled down the zipper in her dress. I leaned in and kissed the back and side of her neck as I slowly caressed her skin, slowly pushing her dress down until it fell to the floor.

I felt her shiver in anticipation as I turned her. Her breasts were magnificent, but I caught and held her eyes as I pulled her toward me, closing them only as our lips met. I made circles on her lower back and the top of her ass softly with my nails.

She moaned into my mouth as her roaming hands removed my dress. I sighed in pleasure as our breasts mashed together, my nipples tightening against her firm yet yielding fleshy globes. We were both breathing hard as I firmly led her to the bed, pushing her back as I lay half beside and half on top of her.

Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
3,000 Followers