Asia and Jason

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Betsy, last night Jason" she handed some photos from last night to Betsy. "Raped me. He claimed it was his payback for the crap I had handed him over the years, but Betsy he took my virginity and he did my ass and mouth to boot."

"Asia, let you parents or the police handle this. What you are doing is wrong, so wrong."

"Betsy, please just help me strip him and tie him up, then you can leave and you won't be involved, Jason will never know."

"Asia, these pictures are bad, you must be so hurt. I will help you."

With that the two girls stripped the sleeping Jason and secured him to the same ropes he used on Asia. He was tied spread eagle with his face down sprawled over a stuffed ottoman from the living room. Asia opened her shopping bag and removed a leather harness and a box that contained a large realistic penis. She had made sure that the one she got was at least as big as Jason's. She intended to take his ass tonight so he would know what it felt like, he did not have a pussy so this would have to do.

"Thanks Betsy, you can go now if you want or you can watch. Whatever you like."

"This is so wrong Asia, but I won't leave you. I want to make sure you are OK and he doesn't escape and come after you again. "

"You are a true friend and I need to start appreciating you more." And Asia leaned in and hugged and kissed Betsy. Then she strapped on her "cock".

"What do you think Betsy?

"It looks awful big, you don't think it will do damage do you?

"Betsy, you saw his cock when we stripped him, imagine it hard- its just about this size, if he didn't harm me, he should be ok, besides I also bought the best lube they had, and he only used Vaseline on me. Time to wake him, throw that glass of cold water on his face Betsy!"

Betsy tossed the water in Jason's face and he sputtered to alertness, quickly noticing his predicament and position. "Asia, what the hell is going on here?"

Asia moved to where Jason could see her and stooped down so he could see her strap on. As she fondled the fake cock she said.

"An eye for an eye, bro, and ass for an ass. As someone said to me, scream all you want because all it will earn you is a sore throat."

With that Asia moved behind Jason and took some lube and covered her fake cock. Then in a moment of sibling love she took a large amount of lube and coated his anus, plunging her finger coated with lube into his ass. Jason let a sharp howl as her finger swirled in his ass and when completed she removed it and placed the head of the cock at the entrance to his ass.

"Asia, please don't do this, I will do anything you ask, please?"

"I love you bro, and its because I love you that I am doing this to you" and she leaned forward to allow the cock to penetrate his virgin ass. Jason's screams were loud and soulful and for a time Betsy's eyes filled with tears as she listened to Jason howl.

Slowly Asia pushed until just about all of the fake cock was buried in his ass, Jason's screams had quieted and it seemed as if he was adjusted to this presence in his ass. She began to slide the cock back and then pushed forward again trying to get a rhythm. She had never had sex until Jason had raped her so it was all new to her but as she picked up speed she noticed how her cock would push back against her, rubbing her pussy with each thrust. Even through she had kept her pants on the sensation was getting stronger and she began to push in and out of Jason's ass more for how good it felt to her then anything else. Somewhere in her sex fogged mind she heard Jason,

"Oh god sis, oh sis, good golly sis please, please"

Betsy had been watching this scene and was transfixed by how Jason switched from screaming his complaints to almost drooling and mumbling "please" for nothing in particular and she had noticed a change in Asia's eyes, they had gone from cold and hard to dreamy. She herself had not even noticed that her own hand had slipped into her jeans and was rubbing her own clit as she watched the action. When she realized what she was doing she stopped and although embarrassed she noticed that Jason had gone quiet and Asia was just still, her fake cock half in and half out of her brothers asshole.

"Asia, Asia, its time to stop now." Betsy pulled lightly on her friends shoulder snapping her from her reverie and as she looked down she quickly withdrew her cock from Jason's ass.

"Betsy, that was wild, I never knew how good it would make me feel, no, no not the revenge, the back side of this strap on would push against me with the movements and, I know this sounds silly, but I came. I came while fucking my brother in the ass." With that she stood up and embraced Betsy.

Betsy, I saw you slip you hand in your pants, what got to you?"

"I don't know but at some point your brother seemed to be getting into this, you seemed to be into it, getting off and I guess I just had to scratch an itch." Betsy stated unsurely.

"Lets go upstairs before Jason wakes up, we can untie his hands and he can get his own feet. Besides I need to clean this thing. " She said as she held up the strap on for Betsy's view.

The two girls went up stairs to Asia's room and after cleaning the strap on in the bathroom then carried it to Asia's room and they both sat on the bed. "So, this thing you used actually got you off Asia?"

"I don't know how, or why but it did. It would push on me here, wait, just put this on Betsy and I will show you." She stood up and pulled her friend to her feet and started to put the harness around her waist.

"Here, Betsy lets take your pants off so you can get the total effect. I'll take mine off to so you won't be the only one semi naked in the room" They both laughed at that and took their pants off and then Asia helped put the contraption onto her friend.

As she pushed at the fake cock she said to Betsy, "See how it pushes against you? After a while it begins to feel better and better." Asia continued to push the cock in and back again until Betsy started to sway.

Betsy startled Asia by saying, "Oh Asia why don't you suck my cock" in a sultry voice followed by a hearty laugh. Asia picking up on the humor agreed and actually began to suck the fake cock.

After some few minutes Betsy again with a laugh said, "Take off you panties dear and lay down for me!"

Asia laughed and obeyed, then Betsy kneeled over her friend and laughing even harder said

"Spread em slut I am going to fuck you!" Asia laughed even harder and spread her legs. Betsy then leaned forward and slid the fake cock into Asia bare pussy. She then proceeded to giggle as she started to mimic fucking her. After a few minutes both girls had stopped laughing and were moaning and on the verge of cuming.

"Oh shit Betsy, don't stop it feels so good, fuck me girl, fuck your friend!"

"Asia you aren't the only one feeling it, I am so hot. Hang on girl lets get serious."

With that she began to furiously pound the cock into her friends dripping pussy. It wasn't long before the two girls exploded with terrific orgasm, and falling together on the bed.

Some time later as they became aware of their surroundings, Betsy scampered from the bed, took of the harness pulled on her pants and said.

"Asia, I don't know how that happened but I am sorry I have to go and I will call you later." She flew from the room and out of the house. Asia meanwhile continued to lie there in a blissful state knowing what Betsy was afraid to admit to herself, the two girls would be doing this again, a lot.

She was startled from her reverie by her brother who said from the door. "Excuse me sis, can I come in? I would like to talk to you!"

Asia did not even care to cover her bare pussy and nodded to Jason then said, "I hope your not here to bitch at me for what happened downstairs..."

"No, Asia, I, um I just wanted to apologize for yesterday. I know today was earned and I do not hold you responsible, its my fault, I started it, I just hope you'll forgive me and we can find a way to live peacefully with one another."

"Jason, I would accept your apology except, you are not to blame. Well perhaps you could have chosen a different means of paying me back for all of these years of insults, but I think we need to share the blame, OK, little bro?"

"Well, thanks, I guess I should get out of your hair sis?"

Asia noticed that her brother was not sounding happy and asked him. "We just excused one another, this whole adventure is now behind us, what's bothering you now?"

"It's just that I..ummmm, I really enjoyed it and.."

"Jason its OK,, I understand you enjoyed having me, most guys do like sex, its ok"

"No, sis, I enjoyed what you did to me?" he blurted and ran from the room.

Asia was stunned. She knew she had enjoyed fucking his ass. She never thought he might like it. She thought he would be like she was, upset and hurt, then she realized that she too had found enjoyment in the sex Jason had forced on her, had orgasms each time. She walked down the hall to Jason's room and poked her head in the door.

"Tell you what Jase, its ok to like it, doesn't make you less of a man, in fact girls probably would appreciate a man who is willing to take what he dishes out."

"You sure sis?"

Asia walked into his room still naked from the waist down and up to his bed, she looked down and saw the he was aroused and she said, "Tell you what' she pointed to his crotch, "you put that thing in here" and she pointed to her bare pussy. "And then later we can go to my room and I will strap it on for you and fuck you silly, OK|?

Jason reached up and pulled his sister into an embraced and kissed her as a lover for the first time in his life. Asia held nothing back and reached into his shorts as they kissed and took hold of his cock.

"You know Jason, Betsy watched us in the basement. She was so hot she strapped on my cock and fucked me, just before you came in. I think perhaps she likes you and probably me, how about we call her later and have her come over and we can double team her?"

Jason smiled and nodded his head as he mounted Asia for the second time in his life and as he was about to enter her hot pussy Asia said, "You know little brother, someday we will need to have our own place. I know I am going to want that beautiful cock of yours a lot more then I can get it with mom and dad around.

The two of them fucked each other this time and knew it was just the beginning and later they did get Betsy to come over and with Asia fucking her pussy with the strap on, Jason took her ass with his hard cock.

The three of them would be inseparable for years.

12