Asian for Black and White

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I inched up and slipped my dick into Jie's dripping pussy, having no trouble sliding right in her soaked and stretched pussy. I was so excited and the idea of sloppy seconds so taboo, that I only lasted about 10 minutes before I came inside Jie, mixing all our juices together.

Then the taboo and erotic thought hit me and I slid down between Jie's legs. Jie look down at me in surprised wonder, as I dipped my lips to her dripping and swollen pussy lips. I expected to be somewhat turned off by the taste, but instead I was overpowered by it.

I kissed, licked and sucked on Jie's pussy, pussy lips, and clit until they were all clean. Frank and Jie just watched me, then began kissing as I pleasured myself between Jie's thighs. When I looked up, Frank's huge black dick was again hard and he and Jie were reaching for each other.

I moved back out of their way and they came together in a tight embrace. Jie was reaching down and stroking Frank's dick, then she dropped down and sucked on it for a few minutes. I was again hard watching this incredibly sexy show.

Jie then climbed on top of Frank, saying, "I need your big black dick again," reaching between her legs as she guided his black monster back home again. This time Jie took him fairly easily, dropping almost all the way down on the first stroke.

Jie immediately began panting again and started shifting her hips forward and backward on Franks cock. Frank reached out to her hips and helped guide he movements.

I was again mesmerized by the beauty of his dark black skin against her white skin. The view of his black hands on her smooth pale hips was so sexy! For the first time I started thinking with my big head, instead of my little head. I realized this was like watching a professional erotic video. Both Frank and Jie were beautiful, and the sex was incredible. The black on white was the perfect special effect.

Meanwhile, Frank and Jie were in a nice rhythm, not as frantic as the first time. Jie was panting and had her mouth open shaped like an O as she gently rode the black monster dick. Frank was watching Jie and reached up to fondle those perfect firm tits. Jie then looked down and they gazed longingly at each other without missing a stroke. Frank obviously was going to be able to last a long time after coming twice already and Jie was just in awe of his great physique, black skin, and great dick.

They fucked like this for about an hour, with Jie enjoying many more orgasms. Frank then laid Jie down alongside of him and got behind her. He immediately entered her pussy from behind and began thrusting into her with his arms wrapped around her holding her tits. He was also kissing her neck and shoulders.

Jie was loving this and building to another orgasm when Frank picked up the pace. Frank started pounding into Jie's back and roared as his orgasm hit. They both came hard and Frank pounded into Jie for about 5 minutes with his seed pumping strokes.

Again they were both grunting and crying out in loud voices that seemed to reverberate thought-out the room, and probably adjacent rooms!

I was watching closely while jacking off again and came into my hand at the same time. Afterward, Frank and Jie fell asleep holding each other and with that great black cock buried in Jie's pussy. I felt a few pangs of jealousy, but those were always quickly overshadowed by the love and lust I felt. I let them sleep and took a shower, then headed to the bar for a drink.

I came back an hour later and when I opened the door, Jie was sucking on Frank's dick as he laid back in the bed. I just smiled and went over to kiss Jie's ass while she worked. I worked my tongue as deep into Jie's ass as I could while I slipped a finger into her pussy.

All three of us were getting fully worked up and it wasn't long before Jie inched forward to get that hard black cock back into her pussy. As Jie sat down on Frank's dick, she dropped to his chest and they began kissing. This left me with a lovely shot of Jie's ass!

I again started kissing Jie's ass and soon had my tongue well buried as deep as I could, while she slowly fucked Frank. Jie loved this and I then replaced my tongue with a finger wiggling it deep into her asshole. After a while I worked in a second and then a third finger. Jie was writhing in ecstasy and orgasms as Frank kissed her, drilled her with his big black monster, and I drilled her sweet ass with my fingers.

Now was the time for another first. I had enjoyed sucking and fucking Jie's tight sweet ass many times in the past, but since was our first threesome, we had never had a double penetration.

I spit on Jie's rosebud, dropped some spit on my hard dick and got up on the bed behind Jie's hips. I lowered myself and placed my dickhead at Jie's puckered rosebud.

As I pressed forward Jie stopped kissing Frank and cried out, "Easy, he is huge!"

I smiled and gently started inching my way into her ass. Jie groaned as I entered and then I felt her relax, so I pushed a little further in.

Jie dropped back to Frank's chest, groaned again, and she resumed tongue fucking Frank's mouth.

A few minutes later I was fully inside Jie's tight ass, and the three of us started rocking and thrusting against each other. It was incredibly tight and I could feel Frank's dick against my dick separated by the thin membranes of Jie's ass and pussy.

Jie had to stop kissing Frank as the orgasms started again. Jie was screaming out, "God, oh God, ahh, ugh, oh God!"

Jie was screaming and grunting so much I had a fleeting fear that we were hurting her or driving her crazy. But she had reached back to grab my thighs and pulled me in deeper and harder, so I assumed she was ok and just enjoying the hell out this!

Frank and I had already come a few times, so this was a long fuck, probably too long for Jie. She must have had about 3 or 4 more orgasms before I blew my load in her ass after about 20 minutes.

After I slipped out of her ass, Frank gave it up about 5 minutes later.

With another loud roar, Frank grabbed Jie's hips and slammed up into her pussy. Jie was just finished coming again, and her eyes were on me as Frank pumped into her. She look so wild and so satisfied. I smiled and mouthed "I love you" and she closed her eyes and surprisingly came again as Frank was finishing unloading inside her.

Jie and Frank both were grunting like animals as they lay sporadically kissing and spasming.

I lay down next to them and as Jie rolled off to be between us, we all went to sleep.

Sometime in the middle of the night, I was awakened by a gentle jostling of the bed. I opened my eyes and they were at it again! Frank was on top and slowly and gently thrusting into Jie's pussy. I was surprised that she wasn't too sore as big as he was!

They were French kissing and her hands were on his ass pulling him in deep. Even with the kissing I could hear her moaning with pleasure. At one point Jie pulled her mouth from his and whispered in his ear "I love your big black cock, I want it more!"

I smiled with the revelation that I will not have to convince Jie to repeat this wondrous romp. She will jump at the chance! And I will enjoy every minute of it.

I drifted off to sleep while they continued their slow luxurious fuck, and my thoughts just before nodding off were whether Frank could bring a lovely black lady for me next time! Then Jie could have Frank alone all she wanted, while I tasted the pleasure of a fine chocolate skinned lady.

Hmmm, maybe Jie would like to taste her too!

12